Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Information Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where does she sell sea shells?
  None of your damn business!
  I like toast.
  By the sea shore. Where else?
  That's what -she- said!
  Why do you want sea shells?
  *is now thinking of the 3 sea shells in "Demolition Man"*
  tch... beats me.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Don't know and don't care.
  Gimme my gold! *shakes cane*
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:35 pm
You can just keep them if you want, Tes. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:09 am
*comes in to post something up on the bulletin board. The employees give him strange looks in the meantime, but try to pretend they're busy at their computers when he's finished with the board*

Hey... any of you guys happen to have seen my pants around here?

*awkward silence*

.... I'll just be leaving then....

*climbs out through the window because he felt like it, making one of the employees have to get up from the desk to close it*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 am
{{ stressed What in hell is with you and climbing in/out windows?! scream }}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:00 pm
*Flitters in to check out the new bulletin and notices the thread has slipped back down to a normal thread. Sighs, then waves wand and makes the Information Center an Announcement again.* That's very generous of you TES! 3nodding  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:29 am
*Being that the Information Center is closer to dame's apartment than the library, and assuming the library would be closed anyway, Draa heads there, making a beeline for one of the computers in the back as soon as he enters. Given the holiday, there is only one assistant working.

When the assistant sees Draa come in, he looks up from his terminal and smiles, saying
"Merry Christmas!" , but his smile quickly disappears when Draa doesn't seem to even acknowledge him and just breezes by the front desk without a word or even a look his way. The assistant sighs and goes back to browsing web forums.

Only a few feet away from the front desk, Draa suddenly stops, thinks a moment, and walks backwards, stopping at the desk.*

"Oi." *He leans on the desk and gives the man a listless stare. The assistant once again looks up from his terminal, failing to smile at the dark elf this time.*
"May I help you?"
"You happen to know any electronics stores open today? I need a couple of USB drives... or at least one for the moment."
"I don't see how a USB drive would be so urgent that you need to get one on Christmas day..."
*Though Draa's expression remains languid, the fact that he didn't react and just continued to stare made the assistant feel uncomfortable.*
".... but I guess that isn't any of my business. I'll see if I can find something."

*The assistant turns back to his terminal and pulls up a listing of all the businesses in and close to Geezerville. He types in some search terms to narrow it down and checks on their business hours, some of them just having normal business hours listed while others specify holidays. As he searches through the list, Draa starts drumming his fingers on the desk. The assistant looks up from his terminal a moment, distracted by the sound, and sees the elf still giving him that same vapid stare. He gives the elf a nervous smile.*

"It'll just be a moment... sweatdrop "

*He directs his attention back to the terminal, trying to hurry up with his search. After a few minutes, he looks up and explains to the elf that he only found 2 stores that specifically state that they are open today, though one has greatly reduced hours. There are about 5 others that don't say if they're open or not. Draa asks for a print out of the stores and their addresses and the assistant complies. After he takes the sheet out of the printer, the assistant picks up a pen and marks which store is which before handing it over to the elf. Draa glances over the list a moment, trying to figure out which would be closest, then heads out of the Information Center.*

".... you're welcome.. stare "  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:10 am
*returns to the Information Center after successfully wrestling one of the store's last USB drives from a desperate, extreme last minute shopper who probably didn't even know what it was.*

*looks up from his terminal when he hears the door open, sees who it is, and just looks back to his terminal*

*heads over to the trashcan and takes the USB drive out of the package, throwing everything but the drive away, then heads for the computers in the back.*
This all would have been a lot easier if dame had an internet connection stressed

*he sits down heavily at one of the computers and turns on the monitor and moves the mouse around a bit in case it was in stand-by. After spending some time typing in various search terms and doing some reading, he plugs the USB drive into the computer tower, downloads a program, and saves it to the drive. Once finished, he unplugs the drive, closes all browser windows, sets the computer to stand-by, and turns off the monitor, pocketing the USB drive as he stands and exits*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:42 pm
((*wonders what Draa downloaded*))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:58 pm
*Walks in and surveys the place. Pulls out his Blackberry and texts a few notations, then pockets it again. Looks around one more time, then exits the thread.* cool  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:45 pm
((-eyebrow raise- Bump? neutral confused ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 pm
Bump. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

TinyDog

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:46 am
Random question here...^^;; If I were going to make a Rocky Horror Picture Show RP, would anyone be interested? ((I don't mean to be interrupting anything if I am!))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:17 am
You're not interrupting anything at the moment, although I am not sure how interested people will be in such a roleplay. Personally, I am not all that interested myself, however I certainly do not speak for everyone.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:59 pm
TinyDog
Random question here...^^;; If I were going to make a Rocky Horror Picture Show RP, would anyone be interested? ((I don't mean to be interrupting anything if I am!))

Rocky Horror Picture Show RP? I'm really not interested, but thank you for asking. Though having a Theater thread added to our little town of Geezerville might be something to consider. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:03 pm
*stops in and asks the staff to put up one of her fliers, then continues on her way*

User Image

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:04 pm
*Pins the Aqua Springs flyer up on the bulletin board and returns to his seat behind the front desk*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff