Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:20 pm
Mihatsu Katasaki
The Rising Illusion

User Image

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After wandering around the large Hokage's building, Mihatsu finally stumbled across a door. It had the printed label stating Hokage's Office above, and any idiotic person could have clearly recognized it's wording. Mihatsu impatiently rapped on the door, his tolerance of strange, unknown women that kept walking up to him and asking if he needed any assistance, quickly running out. He awaited no answer from the inside, and quickly stepped in the office. Immediately he spotted a beautiful women sitting at the Hokage's desk. He presumed that was the Hokage herself, and went about his business. "Good afternoon, Lady Hokage.",his tone lacking only a small ounce of respect, for today Mihatsu wasn't in a cheery mood. As a matter of fact, he never really was.

"My business with you will only take a small amount of your time, for my needs aren't great. I have only two questions that need answering, and that shall be all."Mihatsu gracefully edged towards the Hokage's desk, and stopped once he stood in front of it. His leering eyes were locked with the females. His arms were straightened by his side, while his legs were straight as well. He fiddled with his hands after a short period, and quickly resumed his inquiry. "I am a new graduating student, which means I have no forehead protector.", he stated, his eyes starting to lean off around the room. "Also, since I am a rookie with no experience, I wish to acquire missions. Do you have any forehead protectors, and any missions available?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

Kazuya strolled down the long hallways of his office building, he hadn't quite gotten too confident with the surroundings yet. After all, he'd only been elected a Kage a few days ago. There was a tiny cat-like smile that was seemingly frozen on his face, it was odd for someone his age to be so cheery. As he made his way down he let loose a few tops to wreak a bit of havoc in the corridors. "Well, now. Let's see if we can actually get something accomplished today~." He mused with delight as he popped some bubblegum and reached into his back pocket. He was searching for his favorite toy, the very toy that started his obsession... his first yo-yo. He tussled around removing empty wrappers and torn strings before switching to the other side. "Ah! There it is~." He celebrated before pulling the string out and wrapping the ring around his middle finger. Within a few brief seconds the yo-yo was bobbing up and down as Kazuya tried to find the entrance to his own office, ever forgetful of it he was.

The new Kage stumbled upon an open door and instantly recognized it as his own. "Well, well now... it seems we have a guest." He thought outloud before striding right into the door. Though what he found surprised him, it wasn't the fact that a gennin had barged into his room unannounced nor was it the fact that had room had become eerily clean. Usually he just let his toys fall wherever they may. Instead what he found was someone in his chair, his special chair... the one that spins. His eyes sharpened once he found the culprit to be none other than his own advisor. He'd felt betrayed. 'I should have known... They always did say those behind you have the best chance to stab you in the back.' He thought while crossing his arms behind the gennin, now just how would he punish her? Details, details...

Kazzoh

Codger

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:03 am
User ImageUser Image

Akira stared to the boy as he entered, giving him a raised eyebrow to his introduction. Was news of the Hokage so vague that they presumed any person who had been in this office at the person. Her fingers interlaced as she looked upon the child for a moment. "I'm not the Hokage .." She would have continued but the intrusion of another would draw her sentence short. The male who stood a mere six inches over her own height. He who had been named Kage such a short time ago, and took his sweet time getting to his duties.

She held no grudge to his personality or person, as she did not know him. So she would draw no assumption until she knew how exactly he operated. "There is your Hokage behind you." Her right hand waved outward and her eyes drifted to the man that stood behind him. A smile crossing her face, slightly happy that the day to day lives of these Genin were now out of her hands. Attention turned to Kazuya as she spoke one more. "You seem mad, do you want your chair back? Hokage-sama~"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:28 am
User Image
KAMIKAZE

Well now that his cover had been blown, Kazuya was left with no other option than to take charge of his office. "Not angry at all my dear~." He said cheerily, while thinking of a punishment to suit her. "While other Kage's would be upset by having their advisors sit in their chair after being told not to, I am not one for such trivial matters~." He mused with shooting a mischievous eye for a brief second. "Since you don't seem too busy I've got a few brief errands for you to run, if you think you can handle them." He requested with a devilish smile before popping his bubblegum.

He turned his attention to the gennin who entered his office. "Name's Kazuya Seiji, I'm your new Hokage... how can I assist you?" He delighted, before walking to his desk and sitting down on the wood.

Kazzoh

Codger

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:36 am
User ImageUser Image

[ D:< Thief!! My squiggly~ ]

She only smiled wider at the mention of errands. tedious actions probably but she did not mind so much. At least if she did, she did not show it. "Of course Hokage-Sama, anything for the protector of our village!" Staring at his back as he sat atop the desk, she could not help but picture a blade carved into it. An idle thought that she dismissed swiftly, it was not right for one to picture the leader of their Village dead. Especially since it was not something she would ever wish upon him. She rolled back in the chair and swerved it to the side. Standing as she walked to stand beside the desk and the Hokage. She would not inquire any further about such tedious actions. If he had them, he would give them. Else wise he should deal with his Genin.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:53 am
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"Excellent~." He said with glee, tedious or not these errands had to be run. And as his advisor she was the one in place to do them. He could feel a cold stare focused onto his back, boy if looks could kill. "First thing's first. I want you to organize my toy collection, all 1244 yo-yo's by size, shape, and color. Place my tops in order by region and date received... they're labeled. Second retrieve me some Ramen, I won't be able to get any food due to all this paperwork I've been procrastinating on. And finally can we do something about that mountain? I want my face on it... that's all~." He happily stated, dismissing her with a wave of his hand.

[Hehe, check again Misu. That's how he talks~. xP]

Kazzoh

Codger

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:59 am
User ImageUser Image

She did not flinch or make a queer eye to his requests. Tedious tasks as always, none of which were the job for an adviser. She would instead write the list down as he spoke and look to the Genin. "Each counts as an E-ranked mission." Objections, proposals for change were not something she would accept. What he spoke of was no the job for an adviser. And a dictator was not the job of a Hokage. "He needs a headband as well, if you would be kind enough to get him one Hokage-sama~"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:13 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

It was good to have such a faithful advisor, Kazuya would have gotten nothing done had it not been for her assistance. "Well that works too I suppose~." Kazuya said having been outwitted momentarily, Akira was a wily one. He'd give her that. He raised himself from the hard wood of the desk and plopped himself down into the cushioning of his seat. "Now, let's see if we can find that headband for you~." He spoke before pulling open his drawer and rummaging through its contents. Under layers of toys and candy wrappers he'd actually found what he was looking for this time. "There we are..." He yanked out a forehead protector and tossed it to Mihatsu. "There ya go kid~." He said with a nice smile.

He turned his attention back to his advisor by spinning around a full rotation in his chair, coming to an abrupt stop with his feet. "About that mountain..."

Kazzoh

Codger

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I'll hire the workers to prepare your face momentarily ..." She scribbled down a few more things before she walked towards the office door. "And I'm getting a pet dog. I hope that is fine." With that she turned and exited.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"Good~." He said with grin. "I certainly wouldn't mind having a dog around... so much as it doesn't ruin my collection." He shot from his mouth quickly before she left the room. Now that she was gone he had no one left to pick on, he heaved a sigh and commenced his paperwork routine.

Kazzoh

Codger

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:46 pm
Mihatsu Katasaki
The Rising Illusion

User Image

"Thank you, Hokage-sama.", Mihatsu spoke boldly as he caught the headband that was tossed to him. He quickly tied it around his head, and tapped on the Leaf Village's insignia on the forehead protector. "The first step to becoming a master.....", Mihatsu thought within his mind, and cheerfully tapped his feet, making a blissful music. He soon stop, only to realize he was in the presence of the Hokage himself. "Hokage-sama, I require missions to further improve my techniques, and to bring me closer to each and every citizen. Are there any available?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"Well aren't you quite the go-getter~." He quipped, raising an eyebrow at how eager the young man was to start his missions. "I suppose I could give you one or two seeing as it's your first day." Kazuya said before leaning forward in his chair, placing his elbows on the desk with his hands clasped together. He rested on his chin upon his hands and thought of something to entertain the gennin for a bit. "Let's see what we got here..." He said once again diving back into his drawer, he pulled out three scrolls and placed them on the desk. "Take them. They're all D-ranked so a smile fry can handle them. I'll expect you to have them done by tomorrow~." He said cheerfully.

[Pick any three]

Kazzoh

Codger

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:03 pm
Mihatsu Katasaki
The Rising Illusion

User Image

Mihatsu patiently listened as the Hokage's speaking came to an end. He stood straight up, his arms and legs straight and his body firm. He raised one hand to his headband, and put his hand over the Leaf's insignia. "Sir yes sir. I shall not disappoint you. Thank you for the time, Hokage-sama." With that being said, Mihatsu quickly walked towards the door and exited the building.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:24 pm
Carrot arrived at the Hokage's office, examining everything as she came in, her boots sharp on the floor. For her first time in a new village, nothing was really standing out...yet Nice place. she thought then paused, frowning. She'd forgotten something...something important...AH! s**t, I forgot Shigeru somewhere! she turned to glance down the hall, hoping he hadn't gotten lost.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:28 pm
User Image

Shigeru had taken a while to get to the Hokage's office building. He had been distracted by all the shops and monuments. It was all so colorful and thriving. Shigeru planned on taking many pictures before he left. He wanted to see all the sights and visit the places that were recommended to visitors. For now, Shige was to make Snow's presence known and to proceed with his mission. Shigeru entered the building and was directed to the office by a receptionist. He walked up a flight of stairs and walked down a hall to see Ayaki standing at the door of the Hokage's office. Shigeru raised his eyebrows at his discovery and waved to Ayaki before jogging to her side.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games