Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Sparring Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:29 pm
Blank soul |-|Chuunin (410) |-|AC:2,500|-| 1350 両

User Image

User Image
"................"

Dakkon smiled at Nights attack he already had a counter planned in his mind but something... didn't feel right... A man stood in between the two of them holding a sword which neither had seen before a odd grip with a cylinder shaped object just on the other side of the hilt he simply held his hand out as the fire extinguished the second a tip of the fireball touched his hand "Jesus you two, Dakkon were you just born with a magnet in your chest for girls named night?" the figure said pulling his hood down to remove a man who looked about 19 he smiled his lightning green eyes glimmered and stark white hair much like Dakkon's but more spikey as he looked at the two and they faded to a violet "Another Night?" He said looking at her and the fireball he just caught "Shes not as strong as the other one that's for sure." he said with a almost diappointed look and Dakkon drew his Katana "Who are you!?" he said as he stood ready to cut the man down his eyes now golden and his white hair seemed to shimmer "Well, i have a lot of names but call me Imoura." he said smiling Dakkon was taken back by the friendly nature of the man named "Imoura" Imoura walked over to Dakkon "Well, your soul is far from ripe budding at best." Dakkon looked at him perplexed he had come to the conclusion that Imoura was here for his soul and he would defend himself and night if he had too
" .................................."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:46 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-250 |-|AC:1,000|-| 750

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night straightened up looking at the man before them. He heard Imoura speak to Dakkon and her crimson eyes sharpened and her voice rang out. "What are you talking about and what are you doing here!? Leave now or I shall slash you too! I was fighting him and you can wait in line!" She barked at him, something about the man she didn't like. How dose he know Dakkon?  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:01 pm
Blank soul |-|Chuunin (410) |-|AC:2,500|-| 1350 両

User Image

User Image
"................"

Imoura turned to face her "You know October, this has nothing to do with you iit would be best if you just walked awa-" Imoura looked down to see a katana glistening with the deep red color of his blood he laughed a little "Damn Dakkon you sure are feisty!" he said laughing harder he turned around and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and lifted him into the air and ran his blade through the center of Dakkon at about his stomach "October...... Tell my mom and Dad that im sorry... and that im with Suki and Aaron now..." (his brother and sister that died in the fire) Dakkon's eyes shut immediately after he said that as Imoura's sword glowed Emerald and Azure the color of Dakkons chakara as he let Dakkons limp body just slump onto the floor. and he turned back to night "So, what we're we talking about again?" he asked as he put his sword away. and pulled Dakkon's out of him tossing it aside
" .................................."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

A roar of flame and a bright flash was all that would announce the arrival of Konoha's self proclaimed peace keeper. The flames hurtled at a high speed towards the man with the golden,bloodstained sword'Goddammit can't get one evening alone' He was suprised to see a clone of Night there,but as soon as he saw it he threw a kunai at it. soon the real one with him would get the memories back and would be able to tell him what happened. Before the flames even fully died he had two of his Wakazashi drawn and ready to battle"Your life expectancy just suddenly dropped!" He said with an angry snarl as he looked over to dakkon's lifeless body. He may have not liked him but he was a Konoha Shinobi and he would have his revenge for his death

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:34 pm
The Crimson Blade

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-250 |-|AC:1,000|-| 750

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night rushed in behind Reiko pausing as she saw the dead Dakkon, the memories rushed to her as her clone was taken out. Her blood ran cold and the gravity, air everything around her grew thick and heavy. "Da-DAKKON! NOOO NO NO NO NO NOT DAKKON!" She cried rushing to his side pushing Reiko out of the way unmeaningly burring her face into him in a clutching hug, as his head bobbed it felt like a thousand kuni's stabbed Night. "D-Da-Daaaaaaaahhhhh!" For the first time in her life October cried, truly cried. It was so unlike her it wasn't even amusing, it was. . sorrowful and sad to see such a strong willed person cry. He. . . was always. . . there . . .for me. . . and now. "I'll tell them Dakkon, I'll tell them. . ." She voice was shaky as she sat up cradling him in her arms, his head resting on her shoulder, her eyes closed and streaming. Night rocked him back and forth like he was a new born baby, her small pale hands shaking slightly supporting his head as she kissed his forehead a single time gently like a mother would. By this time she was covered in his blood, the smell lite something deep within Night. She wanted the crimson blades, better yet. . . she wanted to kill, the assassin blood that ran through her veins had just awakened. She was ready to take the life of another without remorse. "How do you know my name?" She opened her eyes, they were dark red, and wanted his blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image |Imoura|-|Rankless|-|0Chakara|-|0両|

Imoura looked at the fire rushing towards them he sighed lightly as he simply snapped his fingers and was now sitting on the wall of the sparring area "Reiko! I already have what i came for, there's no reason to try that body is as dead as a door nail. And I would really hate to interfere with the timeline here." he yelled down to him he wasn't sure what to think of him of course he had observed just about every interaction between Dakkon and Reiko but this wasn't the time or the place for either to meet their end Imoura sighed gently he had even spotted Night "Dont worry youngling you will meet Dakkon again well his name might be different." he said thinking about how simple it was to change his name just drop the N and he no longer had what bound him to this place before Dakko... Thats his new name. he thought  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:45 pm
The Crimson Blade

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-250 |-|AC:1,250|-| 2,100

User Image

Night looked at him confused and enraged. "What!? What do you mean I'll meet him again!?" Night stood, still clinging to Dakkon's body. The tears were still streaming from her eyes, she couldn't stop. Reiko's going to see me as a weakling for crying now. . but Dakkon was like a Father to me. . I can't help but cry.
+ AC 250
+ Ryo 1,350

((OOC: Jay said Night could have his Ryo. And the AC since. . . well, he died.))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 320

Reiko threw his Wakazashi into the air as he let his arm drop down. With his free hand he grabbed his wrist and in a split second Lightning Formed in his hand. As he looked up his Sharingan was active"Funny,speaking of timelines as if you have a future" As he finished his sentence his body tensed for a split second and then he was gone. He wold reappear in the air in front of Imoura,his hand shooting forward in ajabbing motion towards the idle Ninja"Night,don't stand there. Kill him!" He screamed as he continued his attack. He noticed that she was crying,something to him that had no place on the battlefeild. Then again, Dakkon was very close to her and with his death also came the death of a small part of her

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Imoura looked down at the place where the chidori had struck him. It was dead in the chest he looked at Reiko "Owwwwwww." he said tearing up a little "That really hurt!" the place where the chidori had made contact smoked as it charred through the robe he had the skin inside of it burned pink he snapped his fingers again and now he sat in the middle of the sparring arena where he brought the hand across the blade bringing a long line of blood which he than rested his hand against his chest "Reparieren Sie den Körper." (Mend the body) and the skin would begin to fade back to a pale but Imoura himself looked a bit woozy throughout this time he had his back to night he hadn't really thought about her in this little strategy of his.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:09 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die under The Crimson Blade!"

Night growled sitting Dakkon down gently. She grabbed two of the swords Reiko threw into the air earlier. She went forward, the swords became ablaze as she ran at them, once only a foot away Night drew them behind herself, looking as though they would go into her neck, forcing them forward and downward the backs of the blades touched the skin of her neck lightly going into Imoura's stomach in an X scissor the blades meeting in his gut, she then turned them outwards inside of him and forced them out of his sides also going out of his back. She was careful not to cut anyone else other than Imoura in her blood-lust. As the blades left his body blood splattered everywhere. She literally had cut the man in half. She spoke into his ear even though he was probably already dead, as his upper half fell on her shoulder. "Don't underestimate me b***h." Her voice was dark and murderous. She felt so good! So alive! She then craved the rush again. . . but that was for another time. She stood up as the upper half of the body fell forward. Looking at the blades in her hands Night then brought them up to her lips and licked them, her tongue sliding down it tasting the sweet delicious blood, her lips getting rosy red from it all over, it was splattered on her cheek, and all over her kimono, she would have to get a new one.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:15 pm

"And yet another falls victim to the blood lust..." he said with a soft sigh and he snapped his fingers fadeing softly into the void with the glowing blade still clutched in his "Dead" hand  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 280

Reiko smiled as Night finished what he started. Using his own weapons no less! He was so proud of her...that was until she started drinking the blood off of the swords. Reiko saw the man's upperbody fall to the ground. His eyes went wide s he realized something'He heaed my Chidori's strike...He could heal this too!' Reiko jumped into the air,flipping end over end before landing on the man's torso with a sickening crunch. His fist flew forward and while in mid-strike,was encoated by a shroud of lightning. The resulting force caused a large explosion and a crater 3 meters acorss to be formed in the rock. There was nothing left of the mans upper half as Reiko looked down at where he just was and spit"Regenerate from that a*****e" Reiko walked out of the crater,blood coating both his hands from his Chidori's. His sharingan deactivated as he looked over to the also blood coated Night. He took his Wakazashi from her and returned them to there proper places in their right sheaths"You made him proud Night. You fought like a Shinobi. You made me proud" He said with a grim face. He didn't enjoy killing,but he would do it to protect his village

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:27 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Once the swords were gone Night's eyes returned to normal. She looked at Reiko and smiled then behind him . . . the body was. . . gone. . Night's blood went cold again, she wouldn't worry about it. Turning she walked over to Dakkon's body picking him up with sorrowful eyes. "Dakkon, . . . " She spoke sadly, now all she had left of her family was Haku, and Reiko. "I think before all else is done, we need to take Dakkon to burial. I have to tell his parents what happened." She looked back at him. "You should tell the Hokage that Dakkon is dead, if that man even cares about us pawns." Night added darkly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 280

Reiko sighed and nodded"Okey,lets do that then just go on home. We're gonna have a long trial ahead of us" He said as he crossed his arms and watched a crow fly away into the sunset

|| Timeskip! ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image

x♔♔ AS HOURS, MOVE TO MINUETS I WILL BE WAITINGxx↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae reached the sparring ground in record time. This area was meant for exactly what it was named after but she had come here alone and without the intentions of sparring with anyone. Stretched her arms out above her head, she revved in the silence around her. Konoha had gotten very active as of late. More and more Genin were popping out from the academy. Finding a place to train without anyone else around was become harder and harder to find. A year after Ayaki's death and she was almost at the level of Chuunin. The year hadn't been wasted but she still felt behind. Taking a deep breath she began her training. She needed to further advance her bloodline skills.

[1/4] There was a technique that greatly aided any Saiketsu user during battle. While it was non offensive it served an imperative usage to her clan. Blood from the body was precious seeing as it was their main tool of trade. If they bled out they had no defense or offense to work with. Taking a seat on the ground, Jae drew a Kunai from her pouch. Taking a deep breath she held out her arm, placing the sharp tip up against her tender flesh.

[2/4] With a deep force of pressure, Jae dragged her kunai against her vulnerable arm, the blood oozing out as she moved down in a straight line. When the blood began to dribble downward before pooling at the base of her arm and then dripping in collected drops to the floor, Jae stopped. Taking a deep breath she held out one of her hands above the injury. Funneling her chakra, the pink aura collected around her hand. Placing two fingertips against the middle section of the wound she applied her chakra.

[3/4] Nothing happened at first which frustrated Jae. She was still bleeding and the wound was beginning to more than just tingle. Not wanting to call it quits and bandage her arm she tried again. Concentrating she willed the blood to collect and crystalize against the open wound.

[4/4] The blood, with the aid of the Chakra, began to move in a straight line against the wound instead of flowing out of it. All at once it began to harden, the surface going from liquid to a solid state. Jae pulled her arm back, cutting the Chakra flow she had been feeding into her arm. Inspecting her work closely she noticed that the blood was hardened and glossy. The corner of her mouth twitched into a smile. One down.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff