Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smell my flowers kenneth

Singularity

19,100 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Though busy, the chef plonked a steaming hot cup of tea in front of Tsu, before attending to his other customers once again. She nursed the warm porcelain in her hands, and let the soothing steam drift into her face. Nothing like that to clear the sinuses. She was more than aware that she'd been staring into that small cup for a few minutes at this point, looking nothing short of zombie-like. Her normally fresh, perfect complexion had been diminished to a feeble glow, bags under her eyes, and sallow skin.

Out of the corner of her eye, she watched a bowl magically appear next ot her on the table. A body soon followed, and she stared even harder into her tea. Please don't be him, she chanted like a mantra inside her head. All she wanted was to wait him out, until he went back to training. Taiki's voice beat into her brain like nails on a chalkboard, and she winced. Nothing was worse than hearing the sound of her teacher's voice on a day when she'd much rather still be in bed, miserable. She knew he was waiting for a response, as it warranted one. Tardiness wasn't a habit of hers.

"I'm sick", Tsu mumbled through gritted teeth. "Besides, I'm not two days late. I'm a day and a half late. Today's not over yet. Excuse me if I wasn't up to rallying the other troops. I'm perfectly fine not knowing my teammates yet, thanks."

Her own bowl of ramen materialized in front of her. Well, not really. She just hadn't been paying attention, but was sure it hadn't been there two seconds ago. She piled the noodles into her spoon, dipping it into the broth and taking a long sip. She shot a sideways glance at Taiki, and pretended their conversation was over, her answer having been sufficient. Tsu focused all her attentions on her soup, and not on him. After all, what you focus on grows, and the rest goes away. Untrue realistically, but a nice thought anyway.

★★★

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji looked around a bit *hiccup* "To noisy in here..." he said as he seemed to be rather annoyed with all the people that walked in. She than stood and gave a quickly took some pills in her sleeve. 'I hate this..." she said as she stood up and walked out. "I need to find the Hokage before I needed get seriously drunk and wake up with a hang over..." she said leaving money on the table she was at.

[ Exited ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

Shigeru followed the Yukikage to a local restaurant that served Ramen. He remembered seeing it before but it never appealed to him, not after dining in Yukigakure's most prestigious restauran. The ramen restaurant was more in likeness to a stand rather than an actual establishment. Nonetheless, Shige figured that Ayaki would be there if not at the Springs since she had mentioned wanting to share a meal with Shigeru. He stepped in under the cloths that hung at the entrance, just after the Yukikage. There was a lengthy bar with stools along with several customers. Ayaki was not one of them. Shigeru then stopped his scan of the bar once he spotted a kunoichi with sakura blossom colored hair. His eyes narrowed in disbelief but his ears could not deny the voice that come forth from the kunoichi. She ate from a bowl of Ramen, easily and casually. As if nothing ever happened. As if nothing ever had been. Shigeru noticed her talking with someone else. He had blonde hair and light colored eyes. Shige could not help but smile as he went to take a seat to the far opposite side of the bar. Other shinobi sat between him and the kunoichi. Shigeru could hear a student talking to her teacher and the Yukikage loudly ordered a drink. He would periodically glance round the others in order to watch the rosy haired kunoichi and her blue eyed companion. They sat so close to one another, engaged in some intense conversation. The chef, an aged man, soon came to him and asked if he wanted anything. Shigeru ordered the special and what the Yukikage had drank. It was not long before the Yukikage herself left the restaurant looking rather upset. Shigeru felt inclined to leave with her but he was not sure she wanted him to follow, they were all allowed time for themselves after all. So Shigeru stayed and began to have his meal which had been brought so warmly.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||-||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Renmaru] [Lil' Phantom King]
"The Mind Conquers All"

Wow, who would have thought that the To-Her-Self Jae would have been so popular back at her home. By now, Keiji was about half way through with his bottle. In between sips, his eyes scanned the room, looking for other shinobi just to make little mental notes. One in particular caught his eye, the one Ayaki must have meant. "So, you and Shade seem to be getting along pretty well. Woulda thought she'd have annoyed you too much." At that point, a teenage boy came up to Keiji and tapped him on the shoulder. The boy exchanged a bag of ryu for whatever was in the envelope Keiji gave him. Keiji spun back around in his seat to see Jae again like nothing had happened when the boy began to leave, giving off a small giggle as he did so.

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:39 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXXif the bombs go off the sun will still be shining
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause you've heard it said that every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.

User Image
Jae was annoyed suddenly. She had just confided in Keiji something that she would have warranted a response from and he brushed it off by asking her something else. It wasn't as if changing the topic to Shade bothered her but still. She ate her noodles in silence, watching the exchange with the stranger. Her gaze fell on the envelope he now had in his possession. By this time, Jae had polished off her third bowl and was hovering over the fourth. She was not as hungry as she thought she would be. For some reason, after interacting with that Ayaki girl, she felt depressed. "Shade get's me. I like her. She doesn't judge and she is cute." Jae smirked. It almost sounded like she was in love with the girl. Jae stood, pulling out some money from a pocket she had sew into her stockings. Slapping it down on the bar table she looked at Keiji, her grin totally fake. She wasn't feeling too good anymore. She was feeling really down and would rather just part ways on a lighter note than now. "I'll let you treat me next time. The noodles were just not that great today. No offense!" She said with an apologetic glance to the chef behind the counter. Sighing, she took a moment to glance around her. People were still coming and going in this place. It was then that her icy gaze fell upon a particular stranger who's white blond hair and blue eyes stood out about as much as his outfit had. Jae's heart thudded hard against her chest. The pain similar to what she would render as a warm up to a heart attack. She cringed, clutching at her chest with one hand and holding onto the edge of the counter with the other.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:55 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Renmaru] [Lil' Phantom King]
"The Mind Conquers All"

"O-Oi!" Keiji's eyes shot wide open. s**t, this wasn't good. Last time he saw that was his mother's first heart attack. Lucky him; he already knew the signs. But once he was able to trace what she'd seen prior, he knew exactly what was going on. Not a heart attack, but something just as bad. He quickly grabbed her, scooping her up cradle style, then took her outside the shop, where he sat her down while ignoring any protests she might have had. Then he touched his index finger on her chest right where the heart would be. "Calm yourself." He used his chakra to access the memory lock.

Wow... he'd really done a shabby job. The links were already cracking at one mere look. He'd have to reinforce them enough so this never happened again but wasn't too constraining on her mind either. He had to find that sweet spot. After a couple of moments, he sided, retracting his arm, then fell forward on her. "Safe now... sleep time...." His voice was soft and fading. Between the jerry rigged technique, this, and the little spar before the technique, he was exhausted, and he hadn't had time to digest the food he'd just eaten. It was a miracle he was able to even stay awake for as long as he had. "Just... leave me... wherev--" He went out cold, completely limp .

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:22 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause you've heard it said that every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.

User Image
Normally Jae would have kicked up a fuss. She hated being coddled, by anyone. Him carrying her princess style in front of a lot of people, would have made it even worse. Just this one time, however, she was too preoccupied to care. Her chest felt like it was on fire. As Keiji pointed a finger at her chest, Jae beat off the urge to slap his hand away. The moment he began to apply his chakra to whatever it was he was doing she felt a cooling sensation settle over her. It was like applying gel to a burn. Jae's mind grew cloudy as he worked, her eyes blanking for a moment as he worked on her. She was too out of it to follow along and didn't even want to. She was grateful he was soothing whatever it was that had happened. Jae sat there, in a daze as Keiji lost consciousness, her arms automatically gripping him around the shoulders to support him. It was this action that prompted her to awaken even more quickly. She snapped out of it all at once, panting somewhat. She stared at Keiji, utter confusion plastered all across her features. Why is he asleep? Wait. Why are we outside now? She thought, surveying their location. They were just outside of the shop. She could still see it from where she was seated. The bench was cool against her thighs as Keiji's body weight pushed her deeper into it. They couldn't have been here very long otherwise the bench would have felt warm. "Keiji! Wake up!" She barked, roughly shaking his shoulders. His breathing was even and his face looked peaceful despite the situation. Jae shut up quickly then, suddenly getting the urge to protect him. Am I...turning into a mother hen or something? She sighed, getting to work.

Jae tugged and tugged, trying to pull him up on the bench. Dead weight was hard work and she had worked up a sweat by the time she had settled him carefully across it. There was just no way she was going to be able to carry him anywhere like that and she couldn't just leave him there. She settled him on the bench, brushing pieces of his bangs out of his face. Standing there, she watched him sleep idly. He looks so innocent when he's asleep. She thought, giggling a little bit. He was always so jumpy when he was conscious. Clearing her throat after the realization that she was now staring at him, she walked to the Ramen bar bee lining straight for the counter. The chef came to her immediately, asking her if she was alright.
"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" She asked, a little hesitant. Before he could say anything else, Jae cut him off. "My friend is ill. I can't rouse him and I can't carry him on my own to the hospital. Is there anyway you can help me?" The chef looked at her, clearly unsure of what to do. Jae knew the request was a big one. How could one just leave their shop during a rush hour. "Never mind, i'll just ask someone else." Jae looked around at the people in the shop. It hadn't dawned on her before but her teacher was here, eating with a girl. That wouldn't do. He didn't want to ruin his date. There was only one other person in the room, the white blond haired guy. Jae looked over at him. Keiji needs help. She chanted to herself. She hated asking strangers for help. It made her feel weak. Cautiously, she approached his area. "Excuse me, I hate to bother you when you are eating but could you help me out? My friend. He's sick. I can't just leave him there and he's heavy..." Jae let her sentence trail, growing flushed in the face. Her heart. It was pounding, as if she had just run a marathon or something equivalent. "I can pay you for your services. Please just help me get him to the hospital." She said, trying not to panic. Again. She was getting that flight or fight feeling. Just as she had when she had met the Ayaki girl. Maybe these two were connected. Further investigation was going to have to wait.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:05 am
User Image
SumomoTaiki
Jounin | Bukijutsu | Konoha |

Taiki pulled out a scroll, that held a snowflake shaped stamp. "This is your first assignment, Go to the river, or the field, and start learning these. That scroll has all the data on your clan we could compile, it was taken by an uchiha, who's sharingan memorized the techniques after fighting a hyouton user, although he couldn't use them himself, we kept the technique steps just in case.So go practice, and I'll meet you there, got it?"  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:17 am
User Image

Shigeru calmly ate his ramen until he looked back to the Jae. She was looking directly at him. Shige did not remove his eyes but instead looked right back. You found me. After a moment, Jae seemed to hurt. Something seemed wrong although Shigeru could not tell what it was. The shinobi she was with instantly reacted, taking her up and leaving right away. Shigeru was sure that something was happening and that it was no good. He stood as they left and kept his eyes on them through the space between the cloths that hung at the entrance. Everyone in the restaurant saw what happened at the bar, including the chef which looked more worried than anyone. Shige watched as the blonde haired Genin laid Jae down and place a hand on her. He didn't like the sight. What is he doing to her? She would never agree to something like that.. Soon, Jae calmed while the Genin fell. It seemed that the Genin had treated her in some medical way. Perhaps he was a medical-nin and was simply aiding Jae. Shigeru saw Jae lay the Genin on a bench as the restaurant chef went outside to check on them. Shige then quickly returned to his seat. It wasn't the time to step in, he knew that. Shigeru took just one bit of his sake when the chef returned into the restaurant and stepped back behind the bar. So everything is alright.. SHigeru thought, not looking around in order to avoid showing his face when he heard someone speak behind him. Shigeru knew that she was talking to him and took a deep breath. He turned to see Jae concerned and pleading. Shigeru looked a bit surprised although he felt much greater. Jae did not seem to recognize him. At first, Shigeru believed her to be acting but he soon saw that the look in her eyes was genuine. Her friend was in a bad condition and all she wanted at that moment was help. Shigeru stood and nodded, looking unsure. He quickly looked to the exit and walked outside to see the blond Genin unconscious on the bench.

||-||

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image

User Image
Jae smiled in relief. Someone was willing to help. Even though he didn't actually respond to her verbally, his standing up and acknowledging her plight by nodding and walking outside was more than enough for her. Jae dug into her stocking, putting some Ryo on the counter where the guy had been standing. It's the least I can do. After slapping the Ryo on the table, she followed the stranger out. He was standing before Keiji. In this time he had even roused yet. Now she was starting to worry even more. She knelt by Keiji and placed a hand on his forehead, brushing his stubborn bangs out of his face. He didn't have a temperature, that was a relief. Looking up at the heavily dressed man she tried to smile but fell at little short. Until he woke up she would be all nerves. "I know he might be a bit heavy but if you could help me get him to the hospital I will greatly appreciate it. " Jae said, finding herself repeating what she said earlier. She looked down at Keiji, her brows furrowing together. Every time she looked at this stranger her heart did that million beats per minuet thing. It was starting to hurt. Jae hid her discomfort and stood up, getting ready to lead the way.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

Shigeru stood, watching the unconscious Genin. Something about him made him unpleasant. The way air came in and out of his lungs. It insulted Shigeru. He then saw Jae place her hand on his forehead, checking his temperature. So gently touching him. Shige looked from the Genin to Jae then back to the Genin. Still he said nothing as he stepped forward to take up the Genin. Shigeru placed his right shoulder against the boy since that was his unarmored shoulder, and lifted him up onto his shoulder like a sack of flour although he felt like he weighed less. "Which way?" Shigeru said, turning to face Jae. His words were solid and stern. They gave away nothing.

||-||

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image

User Image
Jae watched in silence as he picked him up as if he virtually weighed nothing. "R-right." She said, leading the way towards the hospital. Despite trying her best not to look over her shoulder at the two of them, she found herself doing it quite frequently as if they would both disappear on her if she didn't keep looking back.

[ exit to the hospital]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image
Jade Long
The Blind Mantis

"Don not trust your eyes...they will deceive you."

Genin (235) || Konohagakure || Taijutsu || Hakemoto

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade arrived at the Ramen shop, figuring that it was best to get a bite to eat while she patrolled the area. Traveling through the area with a bowl of ramen in one hand, the other holding a pair of chopsticks as she walked and ate. She was building her strength up as she walked about, going over how to perform the Rush of Six Palms technique.

Nothing appeared to be out of the ordinary here as there had been hardly anyone around. Today had been quite peaceful and the mission was rather easy. While it had taken quite a bit of walking, Jade didn't find it vigorous, she had dealt with much worse during her training sessions.

With her mission complete at last the girl had begun to finish her ramen. Upon finishing she sighed calmly and tossed the bowl into the air, upon its descent Jade would release a quick flurry of palm thrusts to turn the bowl into nothingness. Afterward the girl cooed and would head off towards another area.

C-Rank Mission "Patrol the Village!" (x3) *Completed
Rush of Six Palms [C Rank] 5/5 *Mastered

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
Jade Long
The Blind Mantis

"Don not trust your eyes...they will deceive you."

Genin (235) || Konohagakure || Taijutsu || Hakemoto

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't take long for Jade to get called back to the Ramen shop. Having taken up another mission but this time it involved petty thievery. She arrived at the shop just to see what happened here.

It hadn't been anything major, one of the customers there had stolen the money from the tip jar when no one was looking. There were three of them, one of them silent, the other combative, and the last was confused. Jade had been called to use her sixth sense in order determine who the culprit was.

She would be able to detect who was lying and who had been telling the truth. She would be able to sense the heartbeats of the others and could tell if they were lying or telling the truth. This had also given Jade a few live dummies to test out a new move on in the off chance that one of them tried to flee the area.

The young girl had started to question them, asking them simple things like their names and residences. These were general questions to make sure her sense had been working at its fullest. She then questioned each of them what they were doing when the scene of the crime happened as opposed to asking them flat out if they had done it.

Jade would pick her eye as she casually contemplated as to who was the culprit. Of course this was just for suspense purposes as she had known for several moments now. Having dismissed the raging man and the quieted man, all that remained was the 'confused' man who then tried to flee the scene.

With a quick dash Jade marched forwards, chasing after him as she began to form chakra in her hand, trying to meld it into a sphere but initially failed. Instead she formed chakra into her feet and would vanish from sight with amazing speed and reappear in front of the man. Having unleashed a flurry or rapid kicks to the man's midsection the man had fallen over, groaning in pain as Jade retrieved the money. Afterwards she returned the money and left after being thanked and given a free bowl of ramen.

C-Rank Mission "Investigate Crime Scene: Petty" *Completed
Dash of Six Feet [C Rank] 5/5 *Mastered
Expansion of Spiral [B Rank] 1/7 *Underway

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:24 am
Alex too a seat at the shop and ordered a small ramen meal sadly the only thing he could afford in his current state. he sighed and also asked for two water bottles. so far they seemed to be the most useful things he had. for whatever reason he was quite skilled in getting in and out of villages with it. Alex didnt mean to stay to long but it was a comfort to have walls around him again even if it was only for a brief moment.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff