Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:36 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340) 300|-|AC:1,500|-| 500 両
User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

Mission: The weeds the weeds! 1/4

Dakkon sighed as he walked across the street from the apartments to a small house with an elderly lady inside she beamed as Dakkon walked inside holding the information paper "You must be the genin thats going to pull weeds for me!" Dakkon nodded and she pointed to the lawn which had been fenced in At least its fenced in... he thought as he went out cracking his neck and knuckles and than he began pulling.

Mission: The weeds the weeds! 2/4

Dakkon had gotten about 10 minuets in and he saw the enduring job he had signed up for he was slightly lazy when it came to chores like this but he didn't want to let the old girl down so he rolled up his sleeves more and began pulling with more vigor.

Mission: The weeds the weeds! 3/4

Soon he was about halfway done and the old lady brought out a nice cold drink for him she complimented him on his work which he nodded in thanks after he gave back the cup "Thank you." was all he said and went back to work.

Mission: The weeds the weeds! 4/4

Soon the yard was finished and Dakkon lay in the middle enjoying the soft grass he looked up into the afternoon sky it had taken him about an hour to clear the yard well the old lady came back out beaming at the yard "Good job young'n" she said and Dakkon stood to receive his pay a 100 ryo reward. he nodded in thanks once again and left.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:55 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340) 300|-|AC:1,750|-| 650 両
User Image
Dakkon frowned he hated patrolling but it was worth quite a bit of money and he never saw anybody so that was always a plus he had time to just think as he traveled through out the village even in this section of the housing facilities was empty  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:26 am
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 50 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night walked back from her mission of walking the dog Little Bit. . . She needed a shower, her kimono was dusty from the streets and she wanted to relax in the hot water. Brushing off most of her outfit and headband that was tied around her waist Night saw Dakkon. She nodded to him as she passed. "Doing missions like crazy I see." She said in a cool and collected voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:31 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340) 300|-|AC:2,050|-| 850 両
User Image

Dakkon nodded "Yeah, i wanna hit Chunin soon being a Genin feels weird bottom rung of the ladder sucks. I havent really gotten to talk to you much since the academy how have you been night?" he asked crossing his arms looking at her with a sideways glance  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:47 am
The Fire Rose

"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night nodded leaning against the wall sliding down, she was still tired from the dog walk. "Good good, dogs don't like me all that well but. . . . . It's different. . . I haven't seen you or Haku in so long. . . and when I do, I can't believe how much time has passed." She chuckled remembering when she had talked to Haku a few days ago after not seeing him for years. It was weird seeing how he changed. "Well I've been good. Not much has changed about. . . my personality, . . . at lease." She looked down referring to her body. When they were in the academy Night wore pig-tails and always clung to Haku's side, at that point in her life she hated other guys for their cockiness. Now that she thought about it Dakkon had always been with them too. Even though Night hadn't talked to him as much as Haku did. "Ummm, I'd have to say today was probably the day most of the things happened." She bit her lip thinking about Haku and Reiko now, how they looked at each other with such hate and interrogation. Looking up at him she asked with a smile. "How have you been Dakkon? I've seen you around but never got the chance to start a conversation. . ."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:58 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340) 300|-|AC:2,050|-| 850 両
User Image

Dakkon leaned against the wall "I've been better." he said with a shrug "And i see you changing something i wont see." he said with a smile "Yeah today has been pretty hellful for me thats for sure. From all the missions to Reiko and Haku and than the training im surprised i can still stand." he said looking at his hand which had healed now the wound left a small scar it was minor at most he was glad he knew that nurse at the hospital  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:23 am
The Fire Rose

Night nodded agreeing it was a vet hecting day. She glanced at his hand remembering how it was bleeding, she wanted to assist but Reiko told her not to. Night smiled a bit Dakkon would've probably thought she was crazy if she told him the Uchiha boy had a soft side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340)295|-|AC:2,050|-| 850 両 User Image

Dakkon sighed sliding down the wall and sitting on the ground "You know, maybe we could get the three shinobi back together. But, more offical this time." he said looking at her of course he was talking about Haku, her, and him from the old days when they would pal around "I think we would make a good team." he said looking into the sky it was still azure blue the color of his chakara and this made him smile lightly  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:51 am
The Fire Rose

Night looked over at Dakkon and smiled. "Yea, when was the last time we tried making mischief together?" She giggled softly remembering all the times him and Haku had annoyed the sensei in the middle of one of his famous five day lectures about the shadow clone jutsu. She smiled then also looked up at the sky, her head going back on the wall of what was really her apartment. "I miss those days. . . when we could get in as much trouble as we wanted and didn't have to pick it up afterwards. . . but being a shinobi's not that bad. It's just a different kind of fun." For a second Night's smile turned into a frown, she was wondering if Haku hated her. He was like her older but shorter brother. Looking back at Dakkon her smile returned. "Guess what hasn't changed." She smirked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:00 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340)265|-|AC:2,050|-| 850 両 User Image

"And whats that?" Dakkon asked noting her smirk leaning into her to observe it closely "And yeah i miss those day too but you cant go back." and than he kind of spaced off "The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days. I know how you feel." he said with a light smile  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:08 am
The Fire Rose

Night gave him a side glance noticing he was getting closer to her. She laughed lightly, at the thought in her head. "Haku's still shorter than me." Night listened to him as he talked of time and how it was different for everyone. She believe this, time was going by for Dakkon faster than it was for her. Pretty soon if not already he would surpass her. "Yeah, those memories belong to us and us alone." Night let out a soft and brief sigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:14 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340)225|-|AC:2,050|-| 850 両 User Image

Dakkon laughed "Yeah he always hated that didn't he." than he heard the memories comment "Yep." was all he said he was playing with a few of the rocks on the street manipulating his chakara to move them in complicated patterns while he kinda spaced off  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:21 am
The Fire Rose

"So, . . . what now?" Night looked at Dakkon turning her head towards him, noticing he was playing with the rocks. She smiled some raising her right hand snapping her fingers, a flame appearing while she snapped them. "I've gotten really good at Katon jutsu's now." Night said as the flame disappeared, the girl then got up once again brushing dirt off of her kimono, wondering if her hair was messy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:25 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340)225|-|AC:2,050|-| 850 両 User Image

Dakkon smiled "Im not sure." he said and looked over and saw the flame at her finger tip "Hey you do Katon too!" he said as he got up and took a step back to show her his fire release technique which looked like the Chidori but fire "This is how far i've gotten to fire release five." he said looking at the fire all over his right arm with the ball in his palm flaring away  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:52 am
((He is not short! He just.... doesn't develope as fast!))  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff