Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image

Karula Rai Ketsueki
| Konoha | The Crimson Sakura | Bloodline | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Karula stood solid on the river against the current. She moved slowly as she practiced Tai Chi. She had told Tetsuya and Kanta that she would be there. She opened her eyes slowly and smiled as she had found her center. Her boots laid on the bank; Karla rolled her shoulders and stood quietly as she looked up to the sky, masked by the leaves above her. She cracked a small creepy smile as she stared at the passing clouds as she waited for her friends to appear.

+-------------------+

" What a pretty color...I would love to paint the leaves in your blood."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 280 / 280 |
| AC: 300 |
| Ryo: 200 |
| Theme: Pleasure of Combat |

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami
| Konoha | Laser Pointer | Ninjutsu + bloodline class | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Kanta ran to the river his long sleeves following him like two streamers, as he jumped looking like he was trying to fly like a bluebird. "Karula! Karula!" he said jumping up and down tripping and falling flat before getting back up and watching her from the river bank. Kanta laughed and jumped happily with a piece of candy in his mouth. The candy was a cherry lollipop that he just got from the doctors, after getting a shot. Being sick and beddridden for most the year really bugged him but now he was better, however he was well taken care of for an orphan. Kanta sat down watching both hands on his candy as he waited for Tetsuya, but wanted to talk with karula in the mean time.

+-------------------+

"A Ringmaster is nothing without his Performers."

User Image

Chakra Count: 300/300

"Fear me! For I am adorable!"

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

Karula Rai Ketsueki
| Konoha | The Crimson Sakura | Bloodline | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Karula looked over at Kanta as he called to her from the bank side. She walked across the water and stood in front of him. Not stepping off the water just yet. She bent down and rested her hands on her knees as she smiled at the young boy. "Did you just get back from the doctor's, Kanta?" She reached a hand out to check his forehead. A little worried that he might have a fever still. But smiled when he didn't. "My you've gotten better." She smiled sweetly at her small friend. "Where's Tsuya? Have you seen him at all today?" She asked as she stood straight. Watching how happy a small piece of candy had made Kanta so happy. She wished she had a childhood like him. But was gifted with being Bipolar then happy. It was all a mask to her. She blinked slowly. Standing softly as the river moved beneath her bare feet.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

~~~Wolf's post~~~

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel padded up to the river, the wolf was so big it was hard to tell that their was a rider at all. The girl that had been on its back jumped off landing on the opposite side from were the other Konohagakure ninja were. The large jet-black wolf sat back on his haunches and lapped up the water thirstily dried out form the horrible heat and his thick black and fluffy coat.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:42 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami

User Image

+-------------------+

Kanta nodded and smiled, "Kanta is better..." he said jumping up and down, then doing a backflip. Kanta was in child mode, it was still unbelievable that this child could even be a ninja with how he acted. Kanta touched his lips and thought, "Nope Kanta hasn't is tetsu... If Kanta did that saw tetsu, kanta would be on his shoulders." He said with a smile, before hugging Karula. "Thank you Karu... you were a good nurse." He said looking up and had an even bigger smile, showing is pearl white teeth, with the lollipop stick pointing out. However his eyes said something like, "I'm sorry you could do much with me sick." He didn't notice the new people coming to the river, especially not the big dog.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image

Karula Rai Ketsueki
| Konoha | Genin | The Crimson Sakura | Bukijutsu | Bloodline |

User Image

+-------------------+

Karula laughed as Kanta spoke in third person. She frowned. She hadn't seen her psycho giant of a friend lately. She was starting to get worried. She hugged her tinny friend as he hugged her. Karula smiled when Kanta called her a good nurse. "To bad I'm not a medic class, no?" She laughed. Noticing another chakra signature, Karula watched as a wolf stepped from the water. ...She has to be a tamer class... She thought as her eyes drifted to the girl Shinobi. Karula turned back to Kanta and bent down once more with her hands on her knees. She smiled at him. "Have you ever trained on top of water before, Kanta-kun?" She grinned at the small boy. "Would you like to try it out?" She asked with a sweet smile.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:18 am
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami

User Image

+-------------------+

Kanta looked up and Karula and shook his head, “No I haven’t but the nice doctor said I shouldn’t train to ha-ha-hard.” Kanta said trailing off seeing the tamer and her partner. His eyes widening and his smile increasing, Karula right next to him could probably hear imaginary gears started to crank inside Kanta’s young body. While these imaginary gears cranked it was followed by an Imaginary sign that said “CHILD MODE,” and a small gauge with a percentage on it. When this gauged reached 100 percent it would flash as a sign appeared saying limit break, and the “CHILD MODE,” sign would change to a “SUPER CHILD MODE,” sign. After that Kanta would immediately yell, “Doggie!!!” Zii took off like a rocket towards the tamer, at a speed that most Jounin couldn’t keep up with. In this mode all nine bijou, the juubi, kages, uchihas would be like an insect in front of a bullet train if they tried to keep him away from the dog. Kanta leaped his into the air looking like a bluebird because of his spread arms, long sleeves and outfit, and how his he jumped into a hug. As soon as he came in contact with steel Kanta would become docile and gentle to hug and pet the dog, his invulnerable hyperactive seven year old nature stopping there.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:15 am
User Image

Tetsuya no Satetsu
| Konohagakure | Hagane Ryu | Ninjutsu | Samurai | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Tetsuya walked into the river as soon as kanta jumped on the giant wolf. He walked over and looked down at the child his eyebrow raised an amused smirk on his face. "Ya know laser pointer....you shouldn't jump on giant animals especially without asking it's owner first," He said eyeing the woman who had jumped off the giant canine. "Besides your lack of self control how you been squirt? Feeling any better?" Tetsuya asked walking up to steel and ruffling kantas hair.

+-------------------+

"Kill those that deserve it, Rescue those who need it, But never lose your path"

User Image

Chakra Count: 340/340
AC: 450
Ryo: 0

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:18 am
The Crimson Blade

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse stood up jumping up and over Steel's back landing on the ground foot one foot at a time, her arms were lifted slightly as she dropped down to the ground elegantly. Her hair fell upon her back, weapons, and shoulders while her loosely made loops bounced in their places. Glancing over at the little boy she smiled some, her laugh sounding somewhat like a soothing twinkle; it wasn't as angelic sounding like Reiko's though. "Looks like you've found a fan Steel." Turning to the other older boy and girl that seemed to be new Genin Eclipse made a small smile. "It's alright. Steel's quiet friendly, he loves kids." Hmm, I think I've seen them around here before. . . , the two older ones look about my age. Ha~ another thing for Reiko to complain at me about, not hanging out with the other Chuunins.

User Image

Steel's ears perked as he saw the little human come flying at him hugging him tightly surprised his arms could go around even half his neck. Usually the wolf would react and snap at anyone who would touch him other than Eclipse but he could sense that the boy meant not harm, instead he wagged his tail. The ground shaking some as it hit it. The wolf's cold ice-blue eyes seemed to melt into oceanic watery ones, like the color of a radiant waterfall.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image

Karula Rai Ketsueki
| Konoha | Genin | The Crimson Sakura | Bukijutsu | Bloodline |

User Image

+-------------------+

Karula laughed as Kanta leaped into the air as he went after the wolf. She bent down and took up her boots in hand. She walked across the surface of the river and stepped onto the shore where everyone stood. Karula looked at Tetsuya as he proclaimed Kanta not having self control. "His only a child, Tsuya." She smiled at him before slipping her boot on and looking at the girl. "Apologizes for Kanta. Sometimes he can't help himself." She extended her hand. "I'm Karula." She pointed at Tetsuya and then to the over excited child. "Tetsuya and Kanta." She smiled at the girl.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image

Tetsuya no Satetsu

User Image

+-------------------+

"Yea yea lulu also I do believe I'm capable of introducing myself," He said with a slight twitch. He turned to the woman who looked to be about his age. "That's lazer pointer, that's psycho and I...am Iron Man," He said with a grin as he pointed to karula and kanta with a small chuckle at the cheesy nicknames he gave them.

+-------------------+

"Kill those that deserve it, Rescue those who need it, But never lose your path"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami

User Image

+-------------------+

"Iron man... right Mr. psycho twitch." Kanta said as he continued to pet the giant wolf. Laughing a lot as he did, "doggie, doggie, doggie..." he said smiling since he was seven he was a little excited to see such a big dog, however he was gentle not wanting to anger the big wolf enough to bite him or worse not let kanta pet him ever again. "Kanta loves animals..." he said refering to himself in the third person because of how excited he was. As a small jingle sound was heard from Kanta's neck showing that his little child was actually a genin as well, for he had a konoha headband on his neck.

+-------------------+

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:10 pm
Ahhh there she is Reiko thought to himself as he approached the river. He had been searching for her for about an hour after deciding on what he was gonna do today. Today was going to be all about her,about showing how much he appreciated her. He smiled as he walked behind her and reached his arm around her,presenting her with a arrangement of her favorite flowers"Hello love" He softly from behind her as he lightly kissed her cheek. After doing so he walked around her after presenting the flowers and smiled to the rest of the people present,gesturing to them as he turned back to Night"New friends?" He wanted to prove to her how amazing he could be,how not all of him was as merciless as he was when he fought or trained  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

Tetsuya no Satetsu

User Image

+-------------------+

Tetsuya was about to respond to kanta when he caught site of reiko. He looked familiar. Shaking his head he heard the man ask if they were the girls new friends. "No we just met but if she wou- wait a second," tetsuya said narrowing his eyes and looking at reiko. His eyes lit up in recognition. "You! Your that a** hat that was in the hokages office a year ago acting like a big shot!" Tetsuya said with a gleeful chuckle. He turned to karula and jacked his thumb behind him. "Remember him lulu?" He asked his face lighting up in joy at being able to meet that guy after all this time.

+-------------------+

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:49 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image

Eclipse smiled at the girl and shook her hand back. "I'm Eclipse, and this is Steel." She gestured her hand to the wolf looking at the boy she laughed lightly at his comment. Her eyes widened when Reiko appeared with flowers. Damn. . . flowers? "H-hey. . . uhhh you know each other?" She asked.

User Image

Steel licked the boys face rising to his paws he lifted the boy up also, with his snout he gently pushed him up on his back. Looking at Reiko he growled. "Go, . . . away."

((OOC: Sorry guys im out of it today. . .my friends over etc. etc.))

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff