Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Travel :: Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shades mind was blank and dark. Her unconscious state wasnt one she was used to , since never before had she been "knocked out". As she was dropped into the street, the rough landing startled her and awoke her from her daze. The usual hidden girl looked up and noticed her back was against an uncomfortably rough surface.
"What..?" she questioned quietly then felt her soft long brunette hair fall over her shoulder and tickle her bare breasts. With a loud gulp, the beautiful girl looked down and froze. She could see her pale body... no coat.
"WAHHHHUUUGGGGG!!!" She let out a loud scream, full of despair and humiliation. Villagers glanced over and stared. She was soon becoming the center of the attention no one wanted. Men had to hold their noses in an attempt to stop the massive nosebleeds, and even women couldnt help but to blush and look away. Shade was a fragile girl under her coat, yet, her body was covered in muscle. Being a taijutsu user made her lean and strong. Her skin was a porcelain pale white, and her eyes a bright emerald green. Struggling wildly, Shade felt her body bound and arms tied to the pole she was on. Who did this to her? Why was this happening. She could feel her delicate soul getting crushed under the many stares of strangers, beads of aqua formed at the corner of her eyes and slipped down her bright red cheeks. She looked...almost broken now. Where was her coat? Her protection? She was stripped of everything and displayed out in the open. Her small chest was completely visible and the cute white panties she wore could be identified as a type of thong for ease of movement. She was now crying uncontrollably, the loud sobs that emitted form her innocent face echoed around the streets and seemed to attract more attention than before. She was totally stuck, but each time someone came to close to let her go, she would thrash, scream and hiss. Poor girl. Only a monster would do this.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (200/200)~~
User Image

(( This image is ONLY used to depict poor Shade's muscular body and body type. She is NOT dressed like this or making that face... But this is what she would look like...Without her coat.))
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko looked down upon her with disdain. She was reacting horribly to this,but it had to be done. He had to break her so he could rebuild her stronger. Eventually she would tire herself out and just accept it....but for a bonus he let her coat drop. It would land in front of her only a few feet away. She would just have to accept it

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:59 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis clone was heading to the wedding When he started hearing cries. He followed the sounds to find a girl tied to a pole bare naked. But it wasn't any girl it was the one he had met in the forest. In a blink of an eye the rope was cut and Noctis caught her as she fell.Covering her with a towel he grabbed."What the hell is going on here." His gaze falling down upon Reiko who seemed to be enjoying the whole thing. Which meant he was probably the cause.

(( Hellooo here to mess things up cause I'm bored. )

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:4050 Ryo:2800

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image

Shade watched as her coat fluttered down in front of her and landed out of her reach. She looked up quickly and caught a glimpse of the Uchiha. Her eyes narrowed for a second and a sick feeling rose up from the pit of her stomach. Was it..Hate? Shade looked away just as a male blurred in and cut her free. Before she could lash out, he had caught her and covered her in a soft blanket. The darkness was welcoming and Shade fell limp, not wanting to move. She didnt know who had her, but their grip felt safe and reasuring.

User Image

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko's eyes narrowed as Noctis arrived,once again disrupting Reiko's plans. He had been bothering him ever since they had met,putting his nose in the wrong places. Reiko vanished from the roof top and reappeared in the streets,already with a pissed off look on his face. He jerked his head down the street"Keep movin"Was all he said. One day he was going to remind this guy how insignificant he was compared to him,but he was just a clone.So not today

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:40 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
He watched Reiko jump down. Of course this guy was the problem. He especially didn't like how he ordered him to move. But he was going to get as much info as he could before reporting back. He held Shade in a gentle manner as he walked. Anyone who was staring had quickly dispersed at the gaze of Noctis cold eyes. The street which was once filled got empty fast. Noctis began walking after Reiko's clone. He was following behind some distance away.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image

Shade had opened her eyes for a quick second and managed to snag her coat before she was carried off. She still wasnt sure what exactly was going on, but she intended to hide until all sounds of life were gone. She wanted to retreat back to her home, the woods, and never return back to the main village. Humans were cruel creatures...Well, some of them were. While in the mans arms, she hissed quietly to herself from the feeling of his hands touching her bare skin. Shade's skin was as soft as usual, and as she squirmed slightly, he could feel her muscle move under her skin. She wanted to know where she was going, who was holding her, and who she had to dedicate her thanks to. Her savior was now a very important person to her, even though she didnt have the slightest clue who it was. Their scent was slightly familiar though.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:13 pm
With a release handsign he vanished  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:39 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis just glared when Reiko vanished. He looked down at the girl that was covered in the towel."Are you ok? Cat girl?"He whispered to Shade. Recalling the last time they met that is what he called her.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:06 pm
As the Lord Hokage was walking through the fine streets of Konoha and waving at all the villagers who bid him a good day, he noticed Noctis carrying a bundle in his arms as he hurried to get out of the streets. Moving into an intercept course, he walked out in front of him. Looking at the bundle he was carrying, he noticed another Genin of the leaf in his arms, particularly a nude female Genin. "Ahem! Well, I was going to ask you to perform a mission for me, but it seems you've already been busy. Just remember, my office is off-limits for that sort of thing and that Chunin really don't make enough cash to offset the costs of having a child."  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

The man could feel Shade flinch in his grasp as he spoke her somewhat name. She was struggling now. So she did know this man! wait...it was...
"Mr. Man!" She gasped and peeked her eyes out from the side of the towel. She gazed upon him fondly, it was clear that she remembered him now from the way her eyes sparkled as they fell on him. But now he knew what Shade really looked like. Nothing like a cat, that's for sure.
"Mr. Man! you saved me twice now! First the apartment, now this!" Shade smiled widely, even though it wasnt seen since the rest of her was covered up.
"Your such a nice person!" Shade soon felt the awkwardness that came with showing her skin and she ducked her head back under the towel. She was so hidden, so shy.
"Are you going to take me to a secret place so I can get dressed?" She whispered and squirmed again. His hands were so warm against her icy skin. Shade was so distracted with the embarrassment, she fail to notice the other males voice that suddenly rang out oh so close.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:11 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis Clone was moving when someone got in front of him. And it was the worst possible person to stand in front of him while he was carrying a naked girl in his arms."Lord Hokage! No! it's not like it seems, there is a perfectly good explaination for me carrying a naked girl in my arms!"Noctis honestly wanted to stab himself with a kunai at this point. The Noctis clone knew the real Noctis was gonna be so pissed."You see, I found her naked tied to a pole. I simple freed her and covered her up Lord Hokage..."He knew the story sounded rediculous but he hoped the Hokage believed him. He looked down at the girl."Yes, it's me..my names Noctis remember." he sighed seeing she didn't remember his name. He nodded when she asked if he was going to take her somewhere to get dressed.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:19 pm
The Hokage raised one eyebrow at the absurdity that Noctis was spilling out of his mouth. "Surely you jest. It would be a great dishonor to her and to Konoha if that were the case. Explain to me immediately all that you know." The Hokage said as he removed his robes, revealing a Matte black Gi underneath with a steel mesh underlay. Carefully, he removed the girl from Noctis' arms and, using his own mass as a shield from prying eyes, slid the robes over her small frame. "It will be okay, Now if you will explain what happened, I will deal with it immediately." he said snapping his fingers and summoning three ANBU members to his side.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:32 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis face went from embarrased to serious in a second. He had been ordered by the Hokage to reveal all the information he knew."Lord Hokage, I was heading to the wedding when i heard screams. Upon investigation I found this girl tied to a pole naked with many citizens surrounding her. I instantly freed her from the rope and covered her in a towel. I questioned out loud to the crowd to what was happening. A clone of Reiko Uchiha jumped down from the roof. And told me to keep moving. I followed him and then he released his clone. I have no doubt he is some how connected." Noctis was gonna go talk to Reiko and deal with him himself but he had been given an order. And with him summoning the Anbu it was serious.Then another Noctis appeared. He reported the situation to him and the shadow clone nodded. The snow clone then dispelled itself.Leaving the shadow clone in its place.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

Shade was suddenly consumed with a new fear as she heard that the Hokage was the male addressing her friend. She had yet to meet this Hokage and sadly, this would be a very interesting first impression. The girl suddenly thrashed as she felt another pair of hands on her. The thrash was quick, and didnt last long. The feeling of these hands were more...powerful. To her, this was the top cat of the village. Not her sensei. Shade closed her eyes as she felt air around her for a moment, then slowly opened them. There was a cloak around her body, but her head was exposed now. Shade tried to duck out of sight, but there was no way to hide her precious face. She looked up at the Hokage with a melancholy glint in her eyes. She looked so submissive, so breakable. It was funny that this girl mastered the art of Taijutsu to an extreme level. As three more men dropped down, she watched them with a slight curiosity. They hid their faces as well, now she envied there secrecy.
"Mr. Nyah nyah~" Shade suddenly muttered, hearing Noctis speak his name. The girl fell silent once more and tightened her grip on her cat coat she was holding onto tightly, like her life depended on it. She had to find a place to change, and fast, her face was becoming to well seen.

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out