Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:30 pm
alex too his head band off and exhaled. he scratched the non symboll with a kunai and put it back on proudly. he beat a jonnin he could survive as a gennin rogue. he stood and waited for admittance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:00 pm
Alex had a thought."who needs a village he could just wander the country side making friends and enimies along the way. Alex pitched a tent and crawled inside keeping a light nap so no one could sneak up on him.  

lazyactor

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:11 am
Alex stretched and climbed out of his tent that morning."the first day on the lamb and i am still alive." he said happily. he sauntered over to the gate and for the first time noticed clearly that security here wasn't that great. not one patrol had came by sense he came out. and didnt cloud ninja blow something up not to long ago. he shrugged and pored his water bottle out and made a hand sign which is how he entered the village.

Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation)

350 chakra left.

[edit] exit to streets  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:42 pm
alex poured out another bottle of water and made a hand sign. he appeared on the other side and rolled his tent up preparing to find somewhere to go.

[exit to leaf to cloud.]

Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation)

350 chakra left.  

lazyactor

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:31 pm
It was several hours of Nekita tending to the burnt flora as the guards watched on in confusion. She didn't particularly care, as they weren't helping her out, & she still needed to get the refuse all in a pile. Taking care of the last piece, she stood, popping her back to relax.
"That should be enough gardening, I hope."
Waving back to the men & women there, she strolled over to the piles of irretrievable materials & buried them for future plant generations. Once done, she departed along the same path as before, leaving a clear trail. The wind had started up to a gentle breeze, & she hummed a tune along the path's ascent.

----------To Konoha's countryside----------

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:04 pm
Only a streak of motion, a blur, rocketed through the village gates. The speed of the figure undid the ground under him, bringing with him the wind and the dust. There was no way to stop such a force.

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||--||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:50 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Omake Ganchou←×オマケ ガンチョー ×
User Image××××××××S a n d a n b u e l i t e

Disguise: Anon Maake, Sand Chunnin, Papers Legit

The large Trade Caravan rumbled to a halt outside of the first gate. Anon, the leading officer, approached the guard on duty in order to gain admittance. However, he was shocked to find that his attempts were rejected, and that in fact the entire village had sealed itself off. Not too long ago in fact, a figure had blasted through every possible defense and entered the village. The Trade Caravan, horror struck, barely remembered to pay Anon as they turned and fled to Takumi, a safer port. Anon, though worried, nodded good day to the guards and went back on his way.

OOC: Edegaru, isn't that auto-entering? They may not be able to stop the force, but at least give them a post to respond. -o-

Auto Acts:
○ Auto-Entrance :: Passing into a village without knocking on the gates. This rule can only be ignored by very precise circumstances.
___(Entrance previously granted by a higher-up in the corresponding village, for example.)

But I may be wrong sweatdrop ~(^_^)~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image"Deary me... certainly a bit of commotion, isn't there?"
Ooeda turned his head to Nekita, simultaneously dropping the now fruitless plant that was wrapped around his arm to the ground.
"I take it you took care of all that, however, no?"
Although hey had only been there a half of a moment, he was already able to point out the spots that were extinguished, repaired, and rebirthed by his companion.

"And the onlookers here gave absolutely no attention to any of it?"

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:10 pm
----------From Konoha's countryside----------

"Yes, the damage was extensive."
Slowing up as her friend looked around at all of the front entrance's flora, she followed his gaze.
"I even buried the non-retrievables to help with future plant growth, with no help from the ANBU just inside the gates. Even the passerbys took no heed to help."
Looking about, it was easy to see that the guards were watching with a lazy eye. It may have been a sunny & warm relaxing day, but they had to have had some kind of fireman corps for these sorts of events. Even a village of this size would employ non-ninja gardeners, farmers, ec cetera, so they would know how to handle a situation like this.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:20 am
User ImageWith a light sight, Ooeda shifted his hands to his back and continued his march.
"That's a shame... but, I suppose it can't be helped... Come on, let's take a look inside."
The two would eventually reach the gates, and in their unioned steps would Ooeda reach up, wave, and then knock on the great wood and steel constructs.

[ Now awaiting response from Konoha officials. ]

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:51 pm
Tenzo Fujiwara, Konoha's ANBU captain happened to be on patrol duty today. His route off included a good search of the outskirts for any signs of trouble. Catching two mysterious and suspicious men lurking around he would interrogate them with out a second's hesitation. "Oy, oy. What's going on here? What are you two doing with that plant?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:44 am
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Summoner

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu arrived there seemed to have been quite a fuss, she approached the captain and waved at him. "I was sent by the Raikage to track down the Mizukage and give him information pertaining to an assassination. I was told the squads headed this way and from the looks of it something has already happened. Can you simply tell me where the Kirigakure shinobi went to, a direction per say?" Fuyu awaited patiently, she wanted a swing at Doku really bad for what happened in Cloud, hopefully she wasnt dead yet.

-Chakra:775

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:14 pm
Looking up at the first & only guard that seemed to be on duty, Nekita replied back as loud as was necessary.
"You guys had a fire here, recently. I cleaned up the flaming bits & replanted great swaths of the burnt ones before retrieving my friend here... he's kinda sensitive to damaged plants. That was okay, wasn't it?"
She stretched up on her tippy toes while clasping her hands downwards, cocking her head to the side with a shrug. She was tired from all the cleaning up & walking around, but was trying her best to not show it. Rocking back onto her heels, she stretched out & yawned, producing a slight 'nyaa~'. Noticing another shinobi beside them, she waved 'hello' after the white haired lady asked her questions.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
The monk had been rather quick. It was self admitted that he was far too impatient to really lead a team on a mission such as this. He made certain to keep his hands away from his weapons, considering they hung in all manners and angles about him. There seemed to be quite the group in front of the gates. He couldn't be sure where the two were from, but the third he would soon find out was from Kumogakure.
"'Lo there. We came after hearing some rumors," the monk began approaching the ANBU. No doubt, Breath wasn't far behind. "We'd like entry, to speak to the Hokage about the incident."

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath was indeed not far behind. Physically, at least. He stayed with Zayr in body, but mentally, he was barely grounded. He was trying to process what had occurred. The target was dead. Breath hadn't killed anyone, though he had thoroughly prepared himself. He felt like a ragdoll, flopping about due to other forces. He had travelled from Mist, to Sand, to Snow, to Leaf village. But he hadn't accomplished anything. Catching up to Alzayr, he slowed down, inhaled deeply, and cleared his mind. Now he'd have a chance to get his questions answered.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff