Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12400

Kein sighed as he swung his legs off the bed and pulled his shirt onto his arms. He left the chest open and his scarf on the bedside as he stood slowly. He took a deep breath and made his way over to Fuyu's bed and gently grabbed her left arm and cut the restraints that kept it in place with a kunai and slowly sat it down next to her. He then repeated the process with her other arm. Next he sat her bed up and said," You ready?" as he grabbed her fingers and got ready to form the seal.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:32 pm
"Of course, Im ready, didnt I suggest it?" Fuyu grumbled as he formed the seal with her hands and she exerted chakra. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Two Shadow Clones popped out of smoke and smiled to the two as Fuyu relaxed her hands and the clone left off to Takumi. "Thank you, and sorry about earlier, I know I can get frustrated but you shouldnt have to take that from me. I need to learn to control my anger, Sypher-sensei had always said that, maybe because its always been directed at him." Fuyu looked away as the nurse brought them some food and she faked a smile,"Sypher... hes such an a** sometimes!" Fuyu looked down solemnly at her plate as the shadow clone picked up a bowl of rice and began to feed her some.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein sat back down on a chair as the nurse brought Fuyu her food. He told the nurse to keep his food he was not really hungry right now he had to think. Alot had happened lately and he had alot to catch up on and digest so to speak. First off there was the future of his clan to deal with. Next came his promise to train Taizo. Then most recently with his hatred and almost fight with Doku. Sypher had made the right choice by not telling them. Their anger would have gotten the best of both of them and they would have been killed simple as that. Then came Fuyu. He really did not know what to do with her. All he knew was he would take things one step at a time and see how they unfolded. He was pulled from his thoughts by her voice and said," You could work on controlling your anger a bit. I will admit he is a bit of an a** but he really does have the best interest of the village in mind. "

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:29 am
"I think I should apologize to him later, I understand why he didnt tell me, there were more important things." Fuyu smiled as the doctor came in and checked her legs, he gave her a couple braces to assist with walking. She would need them for a couple days, Eiseijutsu had done its job though. Fuyu got up with a slight difficulty and left her arms limp she went to the window and sat on the sill. "Kein, are you sure... well are you sure you want to get into this with me? You dont know me that well yet, Im figuring myself out too. It will be a big struggle for the both of us, and I dont want to waste our time if you dont think you could become serious about this thing between us."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:57 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein sighed and said," There are many things in this world I am unsure of. But me being with you is NOT one of them. So your still figuring things out so what, We can figure them out together. Strife reveals the nature of a being, I am willing to meet those challenges head on without fear." It was true as long as he was with Fuyu he knew they were unstoppable. That had been shown back before they became Jounin.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:04 am
"Im not so worried about how I will change as much as I am worried about how your loyalty to your Clan may change you. Kinpaku-sama has told me... I know how you feel, Ive seen the tension you feel around her recently. Your thoughts are changing, and I dont know if they are for the better." Fuyu waited a second looking out the window before she opened it and swung her legs out. "I first became a ninja because I wanted to get revenge on my father for what he did to me, leaving me to fend for myself after mother died when I was 4. I told Sypher I wanted to get strong so I could kill him, but Sypher taught me something right then. he said revenge may be a goal, but it is only a means to an end, you cant live for revenge, because you will only end your life before it really starts. I put it from me that day... and it hasnt made me any different of a person, but revenge would have surely changed me... Just think about what revenge can take if you have the opportunity Kein, before you think about what it can give. I may be your girlfriend but, Im still your sensei too, and Ive learned myself you are never too old to be taught something useful. Keep these words with you, will you promise? From a lover or from a teacher, whichever you need to here from the most when that time comes..." Fuyu had calmed and was thinking more rational as well as becoming slightly more emotional too.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:29 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and made his way over to the window sill and stood behind the sitting Fuyu. He laced his arms around her stomach in close embrace and rested his head on her shoulder. He took a deep breath and said," What you say is true and your advice will be kept in my heart, but is not a cause for alarm. I am not so loyal to them as it seems. I simply wish to keep them from disappearing from this world. I plan on speaking with Kinpaku soon about it.I have began to think of her missions as test of my will." Then a thought that he had never thought of dawned on him. He raised his head and said, " I wonder if I could find an heir to take my place. If I could trust this heir with the future of my clan then I will be free to focus my attention and loyalty on the village and you." Could it really be that easy. Just find a worthy and trustworthy heir to take up his campaign.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:47 am
Fuyu smirked as she looked up at Kein leaning into her, she brought her finger up to his lips and shushed him. "You know, if you werent so focused on this you might have seen that if you play your cards right and things turn out you may not have to search for an heir. Wouldnt it be easy enough to just make one rather than hand craft from someone elses mold?" Fuyu chuckled slightly as she leaned back against him and allowed a brown dirt snake to crawl up her dangling foot and slither around her leg and up her abdomen to wrap around her arm. "When you look at something from both views, even a snake can seem innocent, it is rather the wielder that causes fright and not the animal itself."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein was damn near speechless when Fuyu talked about creating an heir. He shook his head and said,"Yea I suppose that is an option." He watched the snake with a smile and said," Indeed. Nothing in this world is inherently good or evil. Its only our point of views which are good or evil." He looked back down at the snake. It was odd most people his rank in the village were sages yet here he was without even a summon to his name.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:38 pm
Fuyu flexed her muscles as the stiffness from her surgery was wearing off, she let the snake down on the sill as she moved her arms and hands in just about every direction she could. "Yep, that works out all right." Fuyu flipped over the sill and faced Kein as she stood up and made a seal, the brown garden snake slithered towards the center of the room and enlarged to about the size of the room. "Alright, lets see what my Kage Bunshin got for me?" The snake began to more or less regurgitate items covered in its clear slimy saliva, two library expansion books, mechanics goggles, a steel flack jacket, steel plated gloves, and steel arm guards. Kein was probably wondering how exactly she could handle touching these things, then again she was resourceful. Fuyu began to pick up the items singularly and freeze the goop on them before she manipulated it with her chakra and pulled it off. Each item was thoroughly clean when she was done with them, putting the books in her pockets she clamped on her new arm guards and pulled on her gloves and jacket. The goggles went around her neck along with her headband,"Well Kein, you wanna stop by my house?"

[I just noticed all of the snake sages in this guild have been female, Doku and Fuyu.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein turned and watched the snake regurgitate the items. He raised an eyebrow at the weird sight and said," Yea sure," He laced his fingers behind his head as he spoke.

{Har pirate I just might need to rectify that }  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:05 pm
"Then, lets go, cause Im checkin, out, haha!" Fuyu stated with a smile as she headed out the window towards her house.

[Exit to residential district I think? o.o]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein chuckled and chased after her with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:18 am
User Image
-AC-
675/2500/7500/10,000/50,000/65,000/100,000

Jin swiftly circled the hospital building, searching for anything out of the ordinary. Even going inside and searching every room and corridor for any sign of the enemy. Seeing it was safe from harm, he went off to patrol the last few places in the village.

Desin Slight

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:11 am
User Image
-AC-
3600/7500/10,000/50,000/65,000/100,000

Arriving at the hopital, Jin did as the usual upon arrival, patrol the area and it's surroundings. He wanted to finally finish this long mission, having only two areas in the village left to patrol anyway.

Jin finished patrolling the surroundings and entered the hospital, quietly making his way up. His footsteps as silent as possible, he didn't want to disturb the elderly and the sleeping ones. Slowly peeking in each room, opening each door as silently as possible, upon quick inspection that the room was safe he would move on to check the next.

Jin continued doing this until he reached the roof, it didn't bother him that people would give him strange looks, he was doing this for them. The people of the village which had a special place in his heart. He also made sure to keep an eye out for his client, there was always the chance he was visiting his poor sick relatives...if he had any.

Upon reaching the roof of the hospital, Jin quickly searched the place, and, upon seeing that the hospital was devoid of any suspicious activity whatsoever he made his way down and out, off to who knows where.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games