Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Livid Landings || .:Streets of Kumogakure:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:39 pm
Kyo threw another tomato and turned his head, his heart almost stopped with the sight of her! It wasen't cause she was a hot chick, it was cause it was Septima Faust. Sypher's little crush who chopped his ears off and nearly killed Kyo and his other students with her crazyness. "Cause it's fun."
[[forogt you owned septima XD]]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
Septima would sigh slightly, so the boy did remember her..good. His response held her to a mutiny, she really couldn't judge..she didn't really care but it was and old man....they didn't scream nearly as harmoniously as those up to age. With slender cold fingers she would catch his hand before he attempted to toss another, a cold child racing on his form as she gave a endeavoring smile, " Let me show you..real fun".

Azorii

Partying Cat

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:39 pm
Kyo raised a eyebrow. What was her idea of real fun? Sounded fishy. "What kind of fun?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:36 am
User ImageUser Image
Her smile would broaden, a finger running down the boy's cheek as she would lean in to whisper in a chilling muse, " It's a secret game your going to play with me..." Withdrawing from his ear so now their faces were only centimeters away, hands firm to his shoulders as she would push him backward with each step she made, " Right? " In churning chime she spoke tensely, fingers tightening.

Azorii

Partying Cat

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:10 am
Kyo could feel the ladie's grip grow tighter and push him back a bit. But he wanted to play a game, games were fun to a young boy. "Ok, I'll play."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin I Dragon Of The North I Kumogakure I One Tomoe Sharingan

Kein sighed as he found a suitable spot to begin. He stabbed the ground with the shovel and began digging. Once he had a suitable amount of dirt removed and had created the basin as requested he slung the shovel back over his shoulder and headed to the shopping district.

(exit to shopping district )  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
" How very...very wise of you to oblige.." A murmur almost as her eyes would trail to a darker place in mind, a single hand guiding the boy behind her as she would lead him away from the scene and into this "fun" she had intended to show him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud ran through the streets looking for any troubles as he was doing with the rest of the village. The streets seemed to be busy and peaceful as usual. Cloud quickly headed to the hot springs, he was almost done patrolling the village.

[Enter] [Exit]

OsteoidData

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:30 am
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud was walking the village when a chubby ma with a camera hanging from his neck approached him. " Hey, I've been watching yo around and know your a useful guy. I need 8 pictures of some things for the newspaper. I'm offering 500 Ryo if you help. " Cloud wasn't the type of person to do this kind of thing but it had good money plus it counted as a lot of community service.
He took the camera and took to the rooftops. He ran a couple minutes, find a couple kissing and took a picture. He traveled some more and found a dog chasing a man, took another picture. After traveling some more he saw two men in a brawl, picture. Traveled some more and saw a man burning trash, picture. Traveled some more and found a big sale a a local shop, picture. Traveled some more and found a boy pickpocketing someone, picture. Traveled some more and saw one of the local heroes pass out drunk, picture. Traveled some more and saw a book burning, picture.
(M-more Pictures completed)

Before Cloud returned to the man he figured he would capture some more pictures, to double what the man wanted. So loud traveled some more. He found a bunch of kids skipping class, picture. Next he found a couple fighting over property, picture. After that he found a stray dog, He turned it in to a safe place, picture. He found a celebrity cheating on her husband, picture. Then he found a drinking contest, picture. Then he found a family attending a funeral, picture. Then he foun a local ninja bullying people, Cloud stopped him, picture. He then found ranom kunai on the ground, he turned them in, picture. Then he saw men slacking off from their job and sleeping on a roof, picture. He then saw a restaurant throw out a bunch of fresh food, picture. Cloud returned to the man and gave him the picture's. He got paid double since he gave him twice the amount he asked for.
(M-more pictures completed)

Cloud headed back towads the academy/dojo to finish training and see the Raikage.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:11 am
Dai walked through the streets. Her mind was in the clouds. She looked lost and slightly bummed out. She sat next to a light post and sighed. "Things haven't gotten better since our last mission." She stretched and rested against the light post. She looked up at the passing clouds. "Maybe it's time I moved to another village. I haven't been the same since the poisoning in Sand. I need time....I need to get away." She thought as she closed her eyes slowly.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu left the Raikages officie as he headed towards the Frozen oasis to relax and meditate a bit so that he may increase his chakra. He moved quickly for after his meditation he would begin his training so that he may become even stronger than any other Uchiha before him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:59 pm
Alex walked traveling fast and steady heading toward the hot springs. he had an idea of how he could keep a piece of takeru with him forever.

[exit to hot springs]  

lazyactor

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:05 pm
Dai stood up after staring up at the sky for a long time. She pushed her hair back and looked to either side of her as she moved into the crowd. "Maybe I should disappear for a few days. Focus sully on my train. Get out of the village for a while." Daitomi sighed softly at her thoughts. "Hell, I could just vanish and no one will miss me." She tapped her lips with her index finger. And then Shrugged to the thoughts. "I need to get out of this village. Just for a few days or something." Dai looked up at the direction of the Kage's office. "Yeah Just a few days. Who the hell is keeping tabs on me anyways?" Dai smiled and headed home to go pack a few days of clothes.

[/exit]

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:09 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 200 ~ AC: 1200 ~ Ryo: 400

Since she could not find her teammates anywhere, Suzume had decided to take on a couple solo missions. Mostly for extra cash but she would also see if there weren't any missions that would help advance her up the shinobi ladder. First mission was a mission to help walk a person's pet. Not surprisingly it was a dog which of course made Cloud happy since he could make a new friend. The shepherd puppy was yapping happily, bounding about as the client handed her the leash. A walk about the streets would suffice...

[Post 1/3]

So far the mission was uneventful as Suzume had predicted. With a bag in one hand and leash in the other, she walked along the sidewalk through Kumo's streets. The dog was an adult, still had some energy but not as much to spend as a puppy did. Cloud was also enjoying the walk, a chance to get out and about while also being with another dog. It was probably a good thing since he needed to interact with other dogs so he could be properly sociable.

[Post 2/3]

After an uneventful walk around the streets of Kumo, Suzume returned to the client's house. The client was happy that his dog had been walked and paid Suzume upon completion of the mission. The red head was of course polite and thanked the man for paying her then bid him farewell. When he was back inside his house, Suzume's expression changed to a look of boredom as she turned and headed off with Cloud to her next mission.

[Post 3/3 mission complete]

Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:27 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 200 ~ AC: 1350 ~ Ryo: 850

Okay, this mission was going to be a little annoying. Apparently Suzume now had to track down a missing cat. The client was an old woman who described it as an all white cat with black pats and black rings around it's eyes. After having been told where to track it down, Suzume had located the cat. She and Cloud were now in pursuit as it rushed through the streets of Kumogakure. It certainly was a quick cat and it could fit through small spaces to escape.

[Post 1/3]

Now she began to coordinate her movements with Cloud. He followed after the cat, having caught it's scent. The puppy continued yipping and yapping while it pursued the cat. The cat was of course not happy to be pursued by a dog, even if it was a small dog. Of course while she had also been out on her missions, she had also been on patrol. Tenrai had told her about the patrol the mission village and she had been to a lot of places already. So in a way she was doubling her efforts. As far as she knew, there was nothing against having two easy missions at once.

[Post 2/3]

Since there was no trouble on the patrol and they finally had the cat cornered, Suzume moved in and captured the cat. With the cat in tow and no trouble in this area or the ancient ruins, Suzume had completed her mission and the patrol. Returning to the client who asked her to find her cat, the old woman was quite thankful. Suzume of course smiled in return, sincerely of course. They spoke for a little bit and then the old woman paid Suzume for her troubles. With that mission complete, Suzume and Cloud left the streets of Kumo.

[Post 3/3 Catch the Cat and Patrol the Village complete]

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games