Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistahSixxPathsGod

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:53 pm
((Sorry guys, I'm in a heated argument in another guild that has drained me. Can we freeze this until tomorrow, maybe later tonight? If not I'll try to keep up...))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:58 pm
((>< I would like to keep going but its up to Dcme. But also I'd rather not have you be tired and unhappy while you're playing...
I'm sorry you're having a disagreement...))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

MistahSixxPathsGod

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:04 pm
HonNoMushi
((>< I would like to keep going but its up to Dcme. But also I'd rather not have you be tired and unhappy while you're playing...
I'm sorry you're having a war...))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:06 pm
((xD well if its truly war, maybe you should cut your losses and get out while you've still got everything intact.))  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

MistahSixxPathsGod

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:23 pm
Thank god for the training he had put in... As the kick flew at the two, they clapped each others hands while pushing eachother under the attack, and rolled backwards. Remembering Sypher's bloodline, he had an idea. But He would save it, for now, he needed to get ready to launch his counter strike. After putting quite a bit of distance between himself and his enemy, Kay and Akatsuchi began a gatsuuga technique, both of them spinning in a circle around each other. "Gatsuuga!" he called as they flew towards the figure, slamming into where he was at least, but weather or not he hit he would begin to do seals when he hit the ground, and lightning would surge from his body. If the man came at him next, his Chidori Spear would fly towards his legs in a near split second, or miss and leave him open. If he attacked sypher, the spear would be aimed directly at the man's back hamstring, and at an angle where it would hit the ground in fron of sypher instead of hitting him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:52 pm
Quote:
--Just a heads up that Apollo moves with the speed and hits with the power of a kage class ninja. So blocking or dodging his strikes should be extremely hard for you guys...<.<--

User Image So, apparently the two thought they stood a chance against Apollo whilst in his angered state. Problem with that was he was now holding nothing back and was full bent on getting in his revenge. Well, not really revenge, but you get what he's getting at. As Apollo's blade sliced downward and his legs flew both Sypher and Kay got out the way of his strikes. The wall of branches crafted was sliced through with incredible force and as he descended from his kicks his feet touched the earth, turning to see the two dogs performing a technique of old. "It seems you wish to go head on with me boy! A foolish mistake!" Apollo brought the blade in his left hand outward as the two came closer, then, almost a moment later, that blade alone began to slice through the air at amazing amounts of speed. The resulting wind made would push both dogs back and probably cause them to weave off course. After that was done Apollo looked over to Sypher, who was running towards the ruins. "Trying to escape?" Taking little time he disappeared, moving towards Sypher at full speed. A moment or two later he was at his backside, blades tucked back into their sheaths. "Learn you lesson!" Apollo unsheathed both blades at the same time, getting ready to slice at Syhers backside. That's when a lightning spear came pulsing towards him and he quickly turned to slash the spear in half, causing a huge explosion to occur. Dust covered the area around Apollo, nothing could be seen. Had the two young chunin taken him down? Pffft, course not! When the smoke cleared Apollo was seen, standing with his eyes closed, both blades once again in their sheaths. Slowly his lids opened and one could see his emerald eyes pulsing. His byakugan now active. Clearly this meant play time was now over.  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

MistahSixxPathsGod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:07 pm
((So you used Hellish emporoer to slash the lightning>? I can see it even without the flames though I do think you would have some form of shock from blocking it >.> <.< >.<))

So the man had just basically declared his power over the two dog users, first by negating an attack with a flick of his wrist and then by stopping the chidori spear. Kay knew holding back might get him killed, but he was also sure that using the dual headed wolf was a risky thing considering his foe had not yet been marked by dynamic marking. Taking a low stance, Kay would pull something from his pocket. Two fuma shuriken, both of them folded up, and undid them with a snap of his wrist. Throwing them both, one hidden in the shadow of the other, Kay would use the shadow shuriken jutsu on the man. Sure this technique would fail, Kay and Tsuchi would begin dashing towards him with chakra pushing his speed until he was also a blur trailing purposely behid the shuriken> If he successfully did the technique, he would sink his teeth into the man's chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:10 pm
Sypher flung his arms up as the spear exploded and dust went everywhere. Unfortunately, he hadn't been prepared and the blast threw him off his feet slightly. He landed on his back and coughed, groaning slightly as the electricity was attracted to the water around his body. He shuddered as the shocks hit him and he rolled out of the water...straight to Apollo's feet. He blinked dirt out of his eyes, still disoriented from the electricity now racing through his body. His wet clothes kept the shocks going and his arm was twitching badly I'm dead. Its over. I'm going to kill Kay after I die. I swear I am. his head flopped back onto the ground as he gave up, clutching his twitching arm tightly as the muscle seized painfully every few seconds.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

MistahSixxPathsGod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:16 pm
((What water???)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:23 pm
MistahSixxPathsGod
((What water???)

((If you read my posts from earlier, you'll see that he used water to summon vines to cover the surrounding area -.- He landed in a puddle of water when he flew back so the resulting electricity hopped to the water to his body.))  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

MistahSixxPathsGod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:31 pm
HonNoMushi
MistahSixxPathsGod
((What water???)

((If you read my posts from earlier, you'll see that he used water to summon vines to cover the surrounding area -.- He landed in a puddle of water when he flew back so the resulting electricity hopped to the water to his body.))

((Oh soooory...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:33 pm
MistahSixxPathsGod
HonNoMushi
MistahSixxPathsGod
((What water???)

((Oh soooory...))

((Tell that to Sypher xD He's the one having issues. Its perfectly fine.))  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:22 pm
"...We have much work to do..." His words were muttered softly as Apollo turned around to see Sypher laying on the ground, cringing from the recent lightning attack. Was this really all he could muster? The shuriken soon reached him and Apollo moved only slightly, dodging the first with what looked to be extreme ease. The second came and Apollo simply stretched out his hand, expressing chakra into his palm, stopping the shuriken between his fingers. "This fight is over. I have no time to deal with you mutt, so you may hurry along." Dealing with the dog was not needed and was simply a waste of energy. He had no reason to continue. "Sypher...let's get you to a hospital..." A shock like that was most definitely do some type of damage to his system. Grabbing him up, Apollo placed him on his shoulder. He then hurried off to the hospital in a flash, not hearing anything from his protege. This day was far too hectic.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:59 pm
At the word mutt, the two would move without thinking, barking like wild wolves and attacking where he had stood. But of course, he had disappeared, and Kay crushed nothing but the water around him. Looking back to the other Inuzuka, he sighed. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you at all, but that was just a rush," he said, his hand smoking from the powerful electric attack, and a little sparky too. The wolf would again walk over to Shi, sitting beside him and barking at it. This was her way of introducing herself. "That's Akatsuchi, she can't yet speak, she's still a young puppy to me. I'm Kay in case I forgot," he said receiving a glare from Akatsuchi.  

MistahSixxPathsGod

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:44 pm
Kyo had just frozen to his spot as he watched them fight, seeing the opposed sensei walk off with Sypher, he still stared then looked to Kay. His big, roung, blue eyes. "...Yes I'm ok...." His eyes suddenly filled with tears within seconds and exploded like volcanoes with tears, only it wasen't lava it was salty-like tears that could dry up skin like the sahara desert and make eyes red as blood. "I'm sorry!" He said apologicly. Crying and weeping as he rubbed his eyes and Shi rolled his eyes and barked at Akatsuchi, trotting his puppy body over to her and giving her a raise of the eyebrows.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games