Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:47 pm
Sypher had gone through about 9 now and wasn't showing any sign of stopping "So...aside from your bloodline, what else do you use? Genjutsu or taijutsu...?" he asked, biting into another dumpling.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:57 pm
Kyo had only taking three bites when Sypher ate 9 already. "I can learn taijustu."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:04 pm
"Taiphutsu..." Sypher mused, a dumpling in his mouth making it sound weird "I don't know muph of thaf." he frowned, chewing through another dumpling "Senphay might know."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:15 am
"Your sensei scares me..." Kyo said and took another bite out of his dumpling.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:58 pm
Sypher swallowed his dumpling and said dryly "My sensei scares ME. He's definitely not someone you want to get mad at you." he put the box down and settled back, pulling his legs up to sit cross legged on his rock. "First time I met him, he sent me and another genin on a test. He made us believe there were rogue ninja in the village trying to kill us. He set traps and all kinds of crazy things." he rubbed his face and then coughed "I thought he was gonna kill me. But not because of the test. No, it was because Kay, once again, showed up out of nowhere and screwed with me." he growled, his dislike for Kay surfacing again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:05 pm
Kyo shivered at the thought of that. "Can't we just go ask the Raikage..?" Kyo pleaded.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:13 pm
Sypher took another dumpling, finally slowing down after the 20th dumpling, and nodded carefully "Yeah. You could do that. I don't have any reason to go to the Kage...well, that's not totally true." he stood, polishing off the dumpling as he did "I suppose I should let her know about passing my exams...if she doesn't know yet." he scooped up the box and tucked it in his bag.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:23 pm
Kyo smiled and finished his dumpling. Hugging Sypher tightly. "Lets go then!!" Kyo let go of Sypher and took ahold his hand, pulling him along or atleast trying to budge him.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:25 pm
Sypher made a funny noise in his throat as Kyo hugged him and allowed himself to be dragged along "Oye. You sure are spunky." he commented, walking along behind the smaller boy.

((Exit))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:49 pm
Dai sat at the edge of the pound. She wiped her eyes and dried her cheeks. She took out a scroll with a pale blue boarder. She unfold it and took a stack of paper from her kesode and sat it in front of her. She closed her eyes and concentrated. ”Kumitate” A peace of paper from the stack floated up and began to fold. The paper shock and tore. Dai watched it fall. [1/1] She sighed and closed her eyes again. ”Kumitate.” She whispered. A piece of paper floated up and quickly folded its self into a paper bird. Several more piece of paper followed and folds themselves into several more birds that flew around her. [2/2] Dai Place the paper away along with the scroll. Dai brought her knees to her chest and sighed heavy. ”Stupid Sasaki.” Tears whelmed in the corner of her eyes. The paper birds continued to flew and a few landed on Dai.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:56 pm
Sypher's clone landed near Dai, totally silent since it didn't have enough to function totally. It stared at her in total silence still, looking like a brain-dead version of Sypher.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:03 pm
Kyo stopped running when he neared Dai and stepped closer a bit worried of the birds. "Dai-chan..?"  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:17 pm
Dai looked up at Kyo and the paper birds shits into Swallow tail butterflies. She brushed her cheeks and smiled lightly at Kyo. "I suppose Sypher sent you to say sorry?" She asked. She looked up at the clone and stuck her tongue out at it. "Our teacher depends on sending clones over coming himself." She looked back to the water. "Kyo?" She asked as the butterflies floated over to him. "Do you have a family? Did you ever grow up alone? Like Fuyu, Sypher and I did?" She chuckled. "A silly question. The name "Paper Doll" is painful to hear. I was cast from the village hidden by the mist. When I was about your age. I was called a freak, paper doll, and among other names." Dai sat up and rested on her palms. "Dai-chan?" She smiled. "Just Dai, Kyo." She tilted her head back to see him and smiled. "Just Dai." She whispered. A single paper butterfly landed in Kyo's hair before the several origami papers came back to Dai. She kept her smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:25 pm
"I have a mom and dad, three older sisters too but they disappeared so I just have my parents and my best friend Shi." He sat down next to her and nodded. "Sypher will kill me with training with Raiden if I don't. But I am really sorry for being a butthead." He did feel even more worse at her story for saying that. "I had a family but no friends till I met Sypher...everyone else bullied me even my three sisters before they went poof."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:29 pm
The clone gave Dai a level look then "Sypher can hear you, you know. And he says when you have students who run off all the time in different directions for no good reason, you can complain about me using clones." with that it vanished.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games