Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Totoma's Cafe |Food and Drink| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image

Theme Song Monster

Lightning S Kayuga
Kaguya|Tai&Buki|||Kiri| Genin|

Occ:

Syura was happy even tho she didnt show it this was going to be a match worth watching. She picked her container up and began walking out heading to the training grounds. Slowing down abit her head turned to look bacck while still walking." Follow me i got a place we can go."

[Exit]

Chakra [225/215]

" Dont touch me."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:48 pm
{...{..{.{Yokai}.}..}...}
I may never know the me who was or the me who could have been.

But I will create the me who I am wanting to be with no regrets.

{____| |_} Yokai followed along, equally happy with this turn of events. He wanted to know how much he could do This is gonna be awesome.

((Exits with Syura))
{_| |____}

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein sat alone with a large stack of ramen bowls on his table. He had saved up a massive sum of money and was ready to pound down yet another bowl of ramen when the owner approached him and said," Sir you have eaten just about my entire stock I am afraid I am going to have to ask you to leave." Kein chuckled as he stood," Its fine, that was good eating my friend. " Kein pulled a chuck on ryo from his wallet and handed it to the man. It was far more then the ticket said but he was a good customer. He smiled as a paper butterfly landed on his hand. He read its message and headed out of the shop and towards the office.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:09 pm
xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx B u k i j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B r a w l e r xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx F u u t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N a r a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S u i t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx B u k i j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B r a w l e r xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Ozoke (Ohn) Nara xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxChakra : 225 // 225
User Image

Ohn walked into the Cafe and was greeted by everyone. Her adopted mother worked here. So all the employees knew Ohn and also know she never talked but still they greeted her with warm welcomes. She sat at a table in the section her mother waitresses. She linked her hands together as she sat alone. She watched as everyone else laughed and smiled with each other. Sharing tables and talking up a storm. Ohn looked out the window as she waited from her mother to join her. After a few moments, a woman about her mid-thirties, joined Ohn at the table. "Man, oh, man...Lunch rush is going to be the death of me!" The woman exclaimed as she fanned her order booklet in front of her face. Ohn smiled. "Well, you wont have to work double shifts anymore, mom." Ohn told her mother. The woman looked at Ohn still fanning herself. Ohn untied her head band and sat it on the table between them. "Baby girl, it that what I think it means?" the one asked as she pointed at the shiny new Kiri Headband. Ohn nodded and started to laugh. "As of this morning, I'm a certified Genin of Kiri." Ohn's mother jumped up and sqeeled like a school girl. "My baby is a Genin of Kiri!!!!" Everyone in the cafe clapped their hands and cheered in congratulations. Ohn blushed and slipped downward in her chair. She looked at her mother, who was now crying. "Mom? Why are you crying?" Ohn asked quickly reaching over to her mother's cheeks and dabbing them with a napkin. "Because, you're growing up so fast, my little shadow." "Oh, mom..." After a great lunch with her mother in celebration and tell her mother about the Nara bloodline techniques she learned sinces that morning. Ohn said her goodbyes to everyone and they replied back. Ohn told her mother not to work so hard and she'd see her later that night. "I have a lot more training to do so I'm going to get back to it. I love you, mom." "Train hard, Ozoke. I love you too." Ohn waved to her mother and headed for the Dojo to get her Taijutsu and Bukijutsu scrolls.
[exit to Dojo]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:57 pm
xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxx F u u t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx N a r a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S u i t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Ozoke (Ohn) Nara xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "It’s the beautiful things in life, that are the most dangerous."
User Image

Ohn walked into the Cafe and waved at the workers. She strolled to and open table and sat down. She laid her arm like a ramp on the table and the scrawny cat balanced down her arm. A waitress came and smiled at Ohn. "What can I get ya, Ozoke?" She asked sweetly. Ohn looked up at the woman and smiled. "A glass of water for me and a saucer of milk for my new pet...um...Haika ( Ashed )." The waitress looked at the cat as it sat proudly on the table. She smiled sweetly as Haika'f tail flicked softly. "You got it kiddo." Ohn smiled at the waitress and tapped her fingers on the table. Haika crouched low and softly pawed at Ohn's fingers. Never clawed. Ohn smiled as she played with Haika as they waited for their order.

| Chakra Count: 225 || 225 |
| AC: 0 |
| Ryo: 0 |
| Theme: Final Front |

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:40 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Ozoke (Ohn) Nara xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "It’s the beautiful things in life, that are the most dangerous."
User Image

Ohn drank her water quickly and sat quietly as Haika licked up her milk. Her tail moved side to side. Ohn was happy Yokai had given her a the cat. She looked out the window for a moment and slightly wished sher had more friends. With a sigh, Ohn looked back to her fury friend as Haika licked the milk from her whiskers. Ohn giggled and tapped her fingers on the table top. Haika ran up the Buki-Brawlers arm and hid withing her hair. Ohn smiled as she felt Haika settle. Ohn stood and walked out of the cafe. Heading off for training somewhere. Some place quiet.

[exit to ???]

| Chakra Count: 225 || 225 |
| AC: 0 |
| Ryo: 0 |
| Theme: Final Front |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:04 am
User Image

Anbu flooded the area, prepared to defend the area should the Rokubi make an appearance. They also checked the area, making sure to clear anyone out. [any shinobi in the area must report to the academy]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:16 am
User Image
Takeru "Yuto" Oni
Genin // Bukijutsu // Bloodline // Chakra: 255/255 // Ryo: 300 // AC: 450

Yuto made his way into the resturant and took a seat as he yawned and ordered some food to gain his energy back while at the same time rest and relax.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:51 am
User Image
Takeru "Yuto" Oni
Genin // Bukijutsu // Bloodline // Chakra: 255/255 // Ryo: 300 // AC: 450

While sitting at the resturant, the owner informed Yuto of a few missions that needed to be done and one of them involved this very place. Yuto looked up as his eyes sort of widen with excitement as he grinned and listened intently. Some of the missions were going to bore him while the others seemed to excite him. However, when he was told of what the owner wanted he seemed to become discusted but the man assured him that it would be worth his while. Nodding Yuto finished his food and paid for it as he headed towards the hot springs to begin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:16 pm
User Image
Takeru "Yuto" Oni
Genin // Bukijutsu // Bloodline // Chakra: 255/255 // Ryo: 500 // AC: 750

Yuto walked into the resturant and tossed teh camera at the owner before vanishing out into the village again.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image
Myuki pushed open the doors to the cafe and instantly became the most colorful and eccentric thing in the cafe. His large ear twitched as he scanned the room for his father; he wasn't hard to spot in the center of the room. A large man, at least 500 pounds of muscle and hair sitting on a small wooden chair, hunched over with a tea cup ready to shatter in his grip. Myuki exhaled a cloud of smoke as he removed his pipe from his mouth and emptied its content and made his way over to the father whom had already found company at his table; a woman, Myuki had never seen before. "Hello, Bo'Jiriyah." Myuki greeted his father, who didn't even look up at him. It was evident that, Myuki got his looks from his mother as his father resembled more of a ogre than an actual man. His lower jaw protruded outward, probably to fit the two rows of sharp at the bottom; the top of his head was bald and misshaped but the back had hair that ran all the way down his massive back. The only thing to two had in common were their large, pointy ears. "Sit down." The large man grunted at, Myuki, who obediently took a chair next to the giant as they awaited the arrival of the fourth and final cast member.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Serena stepped into the Cafe and saw her parents at a table. Her mother was in a wheelchair at the end of the table, her favorite fluffy feeling baby blue blanket covered her legs but didn't drag on the floor. Her father hand his hand on her leg in comfort, her own hand atop his. They sat before a threesome of rather strange appearance. Straightening her back, she went up to her parents and bent to give her mother a light hug and her father a kiss on the cheek. It was rather odd for either of them to be out and about during the day, so whatever this had to deal with must have been important. Her father must have taken off from work and brought her mother from home with the wheelchair. Pulling her seat out, she looked at the people across the table and bowed her head. She spoke as she sat down.

"Hello, I'm Serena Merino. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

Her voice was light, fluffy and airy. A delicate and vibrant flower among a bushel of weeds. The girl's father placed his free hand on her shoulder with a forced smile on his lips. "Serena, we're looking to strike a deal with these kind people. Be sure to be on your best behavior now." The girl nodded at his words. Then, her mother spoke. "Serena, dear, this is Myuki." The parents had already spoken about their children before, and wished this meeting to solidify the agreement. Normally the children would not be in attendance at this sort of thing, but Serena's mother wished for her child to meet the boy before anything was agreed.

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image
Myuki observed the girl who walked into the cafe and introduced herself carefully. After about thirty seconds of close observation, the young man knew he wanted nothing to do with her. Just another boring, Kiri girl who his father, the great Goblin King: Bo'Jiriyah, wanted to force onto him. This game of his was starting to grow old. Myuki did not speak when the girl introduced herself, he instead would leave the talking to, Bo'Jiriyah. "Yes, Hello. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I am, Bo'Jiriyah and this is my...son. Myuki Len Raigyo." Bo'Jiriyah's voice seemed to boom and cause the small utensils on the table to rattle in fear of it. Myuki, who was used to it simply grabbed his tea spoon before it rattled off the table and began to stir his tea silently. "We are both very excited to start the negotiation's. Myuki has had his fun but it is time for him to settle down and do right by his family's name. I do not wish to die before seeing my son's own wedding, but the question is what do you offer in return for his agreeing to wed your daughter?" Bo'Jiriyah's question was directed to Serena's fathers , who he assumed would be speaking in the terms of the negotiating.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Serena's face grew ever more worried as the burly man continued to speak. Her eyes shot towards her mother for her to clear up the situation. Instead, her father replied to the much bigger man with little fear. Seeing as how this was a peaceful negotiation, there was no need to fear an unwanted movements. "What we offer is not from a wealth point of view. What we offer is a lovely young woman who is studying to become one of the finest Medical Shinobi in the land. Perhaps in the surrounding countries as well. If it is wished, she could even open her own practice and bring in a lot of money for you all. Not only that, but she is well aware of how to run a household. For the last few years she's done nothing but cooking and cleaning and caring for my wife. Needless to say, she is well prepared for a life as the wife of a fine young man like your son."

Every word that her father spoke was like a dagger to the young Merino's heart. She had never agreed to be married to anyone. Was this what her mother said was her 'surprise'? How horrid. What kind of a parent would do this to their child? The young Merino knew that her grandparents had been wed this way, but what reason... It then struck her. The young man's last name. Raigyo. The same as her mother's maiden name. Serena inherited her father's last name, but she was a Raigyo all the same. Was this some sort of plot to keep the Raigyo abilities strong? Her own abilities were somewhat of a gamble due to the fact her mother wed someone not of her own clan. Did they wish her to bare children who carried the Raigyo clan's floral capabilities? Her eyes cast downwards for a moment as her heart fell to the floor. Her mother's voice was the only thing to bring her weary looking face upwards.

"My daughter is a wonderful girl. But this isn't about how great of a woman she is. This is a business operation and we should keep it that way. She has a dowry that consists of gold and gems. We will also be willing to pay any costs for the wedding and deal with any issues that arise. In return, our daughter will be given to you as a prize of not just a skilled Shinobi, but a woman of knowledge and capabilities beyond that of just your son."

The woman sounded so different than the kind voiced woman she was. Her voice was steeled. It was as though she knew exactly what she was doing and how to go about it. Unlike her father who tried to play up the girl as a prize, her mother got down to business on the money aspect.

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image
The Bo'Jiriyah simply leaned back, causing the small stool to squeak in pain under his weight. He would struck his massive chin with an equally large hand, his long nails made an unpleasant sound against the scruff of his jaw. He waited patiently for both parents to finish speaking before responding. "I see. Money is not a concern, that we have plenty of. The families I have negotiated with before has offered us nothing but money! What I want for my son is a woman who will be able to keep him in line! Who will show him the way that is befitting of for a man of his class. If your, Serena is everything that you say she is, then she may indeed be-" Bo'Jiriyah was unable to finish before, Myuki finally spoke up and cut him off. "Oh, come off it, Bo'Jiriyah. You know I would never go through with this. Why should I?" Myuki's voice was celicall, it mirrored in sound what a goddess was in presence. It was nothing that would usually escape the vocal chords of a man. "You insolent, disrespectful boy! Because this time I mean it! If you do not marry her I will cut you off completely; no more money; no more jewelery; no more fine clothing; no more ANYTHING!" Bo'Jiriyah's shouting was fierce and nearly turned the cafe upside down. Myuki's face was blete and he was completely absent of any snide remarks.. This had been the first time ever that his father threatened to cut him off completely from the family's wealth if he did not obey his wishes. A silence followed the storm of Bo'Jiriyah's anger. Aware of this, he sought to abate the fractured and uncomfortable mood by turning back to the Merino family and clearing his throat. "Excuse me. I am famous for my temper, but I did not mean for it to show on this day. We will accept your daughter, and out of respect allow you, the parents of the bride to pay for the wedding as tradition dictates. When she marries my son, all that is his will become hers. All this on one condition: she must not only agree to marry him, but to tame him and keep him out of trouble from this day forth." Bo'Jiriyah's request seemed strange but if anyone knew, Myuki, it would not be a task to be taken lightly. His behemoth of a man smiled, revealing all four rows of sharp teeth and folded his arms as he awaited the, Merino's response.  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff