Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:26 pm
Fuyu stayed in her bedroom a moment as she changed into an extra suit throwing it into a pile. She flexed her legs as she sighed and threw off the braces, certainly she was fine after surgery, she would just need to take it easy and have no more Taijutsu for a week or so. She came back out looking about the same except her clothes looked like they had actually been pressed. "Yeah, I know its small and messy, but how much time do I spend here anyways?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Onnin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12400

Kein laughed and said," True true. I dont mind messy I have seen MUCH worse" He actually enjoyed the size of the room it had a cozy feeling to it.

(wow shittiest post I have ever made )  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:12 pm
Fuyu flopped over the left side of the couch her head landing in his lap as her butt rested against the inside of the arm of the couch. Her legs were crossed and bent at the knees over the arm of the couch as she smiled at him. "So would you still be interested in getting me that dinner you promised me before you went on your mission or have I beaten the Ryo out of ya?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12400

Kein smiled as he stroked her hair a bit and said," Sure sounds nice. I have plenty of Ryo. Hell I still have yet to get paid for my last mission." He looked down at her and said," Where do you want to go? " He had no doubt he would pay for it. He would have it no other way.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:33 pm
"Something good... dumb a**." She stated affectionately as she poked him between his eyes with her long finger. She sat up and whipped her legs back over the couch as she flattened her skirt and went over to the door. "If you want a drink or something get it Im locking up."

[Exit to Shopping District]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:1900 両 ۞ AC:12900

Kein chuckled as he stood after her and followed her out of the house.

[exit to shopping district]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image
-AC-
225/2500/7500/10,000/50,000/65,000/100,000

Jinketsu walked along the district of Cloud as if he had not a care in the world, well, he did care about one thing right now. Helping people. Exactly what he was about to do. Stopping in front of a rather small house, "Hellooooooo~ Anyone there?" Jin called out. Soon after a rather small, frail looking old lady had opened the door, and said "Oh, you must be here to clean now...It's back here." She directed the young monk to the back of her house, where quite a large infestation of weeds spread. "Do it quickly now, deary. I don't like waiting." She said, sitting on a chair to watch Jin work. [1]

Work was, easy, to say the least. These weeds were nothing to the young man, who easily pulled out dozens of weeds and cleared the garden quickly. He was a born fighter when it came to taijutsu, so his body was strong, and his arms even moreso, allowing this to be an even easier task then it had already been. [2]

Finally pulling out the last of the weeds, Jin began to notice the insects that plagued the small garden. Knowing his mission wouldn't be complete unless he did something about that too, he chased the insects away with a kunai for a bit. Eventually the insects gave up on the garden, and seemed to fly away, perhaps to terrorize some other poor souls garden. [3]

Now finally complete with his task, the old lady gave him a round of applause, Jin did his work faster then she had expected. Giving him a pat on the back as thanks, Jin thanked her as well and left, off to aid more people. [4]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:51 pm
User Image
-AC-
0/2500/7500/10,000/50,000/65,000/100,000

Jin jumped again from rooftop to rooftop, swiftly and silently, he looked around the district. Deeming it as calm and peaceful as ever, he left to patrol the other areas of the village.

Desin Slight

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:35 am
User Image
-AC-
3600/7500/10,000/50,000/65,000/100,000

The red-haired monk arrived at the residential district, and quickly moved throughout the area with great speed. He planned to patrol the village very thoroughly today, as his previous mission was on hold til he could locate his client.

As he leaped from house to house, he glanced inside open windows and doors, looking for his client. It was beginning to get quite troublesome that he seemed to be no where at all in the village. Jin didn't think that he would leave alone though knowing that there are a large amount of bandits at the gates, no fool would risk their life so carelessly unless they could fend for themselves.

The search for the merchant/patrol in the district was soon coming to an end. Jin scoured most of the area and not even a sign of an enemy attack or the merchant. This was quite troublesome for Jin, the man couldn't have possibly got tired of waiting for Jin could he? If he did, he would probably dead by now...

Jin hoped for the best and continued the patrol as fast as possible, after a full search, he moved on to other areas he had not yet been to. It seemed like today was going to be a VERY long day.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:01 am
Walking up to the same house he'd been to last time. "Hello?" Jin called out politely, and the same old lady he'd helped last time opened the door. "Oh, it's you dear~ come to pick some weeds and kill some insects have we?" the frail woman said, she seemed happy to see Jin again, because he did the job the fastest.

"Yup! Lemme at 'em!" Jin smiled back at the lady, he knew this would be a quick job, and that's exactly what he needed. He rushed to the garden and began to rip out the weeds furiously, as if his life depended on it.

The garden was again beginning to be completely free of weeds. As soon as Jin rid it of the infestation, he took out his kunai and began to try chasing off some insects, maybe kill them if he was fast enough.

Finishing the job quickly, the lady thanked him and showed him the way out. Jin then went to get another mission by the mission board, he hoped it would be something as simple as this.

Desin Slight

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher stirred on the couch, feeling a god awful crick in his neck start up dangerously. He sat up slowly, his body stiff and stretched his hands up high over his head "What time is it....craaaap!" he noted the position of the sun and quickly stood, earning himself a cramp in his leg. Cursing and hobbling, he lurched out of the apartment.

((Exit to Ruins))

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:09 am
"Residential district, huh?" Shunketsu said to himself as he kept running. This time through, he was just going to make a quick search of the perimeter. He didn't think that he was allowed to search individual peoples homes, so...anyways. He did just that, then ran off toward the gates. "That's the last place that the village could have suspicious activity, right?"

[Enter and exit]  

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:58 am
"Ah, I'm back at the residential district, huh?" Shunketsu said as he sprinted in. "I guess I'll take a more sneaky approach this time and be a bit more thorough." Deciding upon a new method, he jumped on top of a roof. He shimmied to the edge and looked over it so he could get a good look at the window. "Nope. There doesn't seem to be anything suspicious in this house."

He stood up and went onto the next house. He did the same thing he did with the first house and had the exact same result. "Nope. There's nothing in here. I guess there's just not much going on around this village. That sort of makes sense though, considering how there was a person that recently went rogue. They're probably trying to tighten security and stuff."

Shun moved onto a few more houses, doing the exact same thing as before. There was nothing going on in any of them and he was actually pretty happy about that. "At least I won't have to fight anyone yet. That would suck." He said to himself while continuing the search for anything dangerous. "The search is taking a bit longer now but I guess it's worth it..."

"I think I'm done here." He said as he checked the last house in the area. It had taken him a long time, but it was the best way to search for any sign of attack. To finish off the search, he ran around the perimeter of the area one more time. "Nothing. Yosh! On to the next area!"

[Patrol the village x4]
[Enter and exit]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:28 am
Cloud entered the residential district, first checking the entrance to make sure the guards were doing their job. So Cloud entered the district, making his way to the homes of the villagers.

This was probably the most important place for their to be harmony since it was where everyone stayed. Cloud fwent to the rooftops and scanned the place. He looked at the condition of the buildings which was good, they seemed like they were being taken care of.

Next he checked the streets and spaces in between the houses to see if they were all clean. The streets were spotless along with the alley-ways, all making a very peaceful looking state.

Next he would start checking on the people, knocking on their doors to see how they were doing. He briefly talked with them on how they felt living in this area, all seemed atleast content with it, although most were happy. He soon found himself standing in front of the old mans shack who Cloud had walked the pups for. A piece of paper was taped to the door saying I'm content living here. That was all it said, Cloud guessed the didn't want him checking on him.

Cloud though as an overall point of veiw the place seemed to keep its harmonious state. He just wished all the people who didn't have places like this to live in could atleast know the feeling of it. He knew what it was like growing up on the streets.

[Enter][Exit] [Patrol the Village x5}  

OsteoidData

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Genin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1650 両 ☁ 270 Chakra ☁ 2800 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

Shunketsu entered the residential district to do his next mission. "Hello? I'm here for my mission~" He said, as he walked over to the "target" house. Just in case the client didn't hear him, he knocked a few times as well. About a minute later, an old lady came and opened the door. "Are you here to pull my weeds?" Shun nodded. "Yes, obaasan. Where should I get started?" She pointed to the front yard, then closed the door. "Okay, obaasan! I'll knock when I'm done." He grinned and started to pull weeds in the front yard. "Old people are so friendly these days." He said, only half joking.

[1/4]

"Ah, pulling weeds. The life of a shinobi is fun, no?" He said to himself as he continued to pull weeds. "I should really stop talking to myself...." He thought for a few moments. "...naaaaah." Anyways, he was almost completely finished with the front yard. "Wow, I should do this for a living!" He joked. A few minutes later, the last of the weeds in the front yard was pulled.

[2/4]

Now it was time for him to start with the backyard. "Hey Obaasan, I'm done with the front!" He shouted as he passed into the back. There was no response. "Okay then, be that way." He said quietly. As he entered the backyard, he was shocked at the sheer amount of weeds that were there. "HOLY FLEXNARD! WHAT THE HELL?!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. In the background, the old woman was laughing quietly. "Ah, whatever. Time to get working!" He sprinted around, pulling the weeds as fast as he could.

[3/4]

"I'M DONE!" He exclaimed, while pulling out the last weed. "Now...what do I do with all of these weeds?!" He turned around and looked at all of the ripped out weeds on the ground. Not knowing what to do, he panicked. "Err....OH, I HAVE AN IDEA!" He picked up all of the weeds from the backyard, then ran to the front yard and picked up all of the weeds there. With the large bundle in hand, he simply threw it on the side of the road. "I'll let the trash picker-upper people take care of it." He grinned and walked back to the old lady's front door. Before he could even knocked, the she opened up the door and stared at him. "I'm done, obaasan!" He smiled widely at her. "...You're letting the trash picker-upper people handle it?" She said in disbelief. "Yep!" He continued to smile. "Wow, I wish I had thought of that. Good job, kid. And thanks for the help." With that, she slammed the door in his face. "Well...I'd have to say that's mission complete. So, on to the next one!"

[4/4]
[exit]

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games