Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:41 pm
Dai sighed and bent her knees. She jumped up and landed softly next to Matt. She frowned at the thoughts at barked in her mind. She shook her mind free and touched the soft feathers in front of her. She blushed at the plushness of the feathers. She swallowed hard at felt her heart sink into her stomach. She looked at Kyo and Sypher as she waited quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 pm
Sypher smirked again and leaned forward, gripping the feathers tightly as Karu flexed. Everyone would feel the muscles under its feathers as they tightened then it took off. Karu was not in motion then suddenly was, his enormous wings slamming trees flat to the ground as he rose. After a few minutes of testing it found a wind that was blowing towards Sand and settled on it easily.

((Exits: Ok everyone...I'm going to post in the Crossroads and we'll chat there for a bit then I'll post at the outskirts of Sand/the gates if I can tonight :3))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:47 pm
HonNoMushi
Sypher glanced at the floating rocks as Dai spoke "Illusion. The clouds are hiding cables that are keeping the rocks afloat. But don't let it fool you." he walked up to the edge of the rocks and bent down, waving a hand to reveal the cable. He grabbed it and immediately the rock began spinning violently "Step on it wrong and its a long plunge to an unknown death below." He straightened and looked at all of the genins Whoo boy. Well, whatever. I can only take 3. he turned to Fuyu "You need to go to the kage and get permission to go to the chuunin exams. I know you signed up but I have a mission so I can't take you. As for the rest of you..." he shifted slightly "Kyo, Dai. You guys are coming with me as you know." Sypher glanced at Mat momentarily, wondering briefly why he was here.
Fuyu nodded,"I apologize, I got caught up training like you said and I needed serious rest afterwards." When mention of the exams came up her tied tone changed slightly,"I shall do that then, after I have a rest. I think Lady Raikage is busy at the moment after what I saw earlier, besides Im drained, never thought youd hear me say that..." She rolled her shoulders and waved them off,"So Ill keep training and wait for you guys to get back."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
╬═══════════════════════════════════════════════ • • • ▶User Image
++ Θrigami no Dara - Young Master of Paper
++ Rank Genin | Chakra Pool [225]

╬═══════════════════════════════════════════════ • • • ▶

++++ Confirming the state of the Mizukage, the young Mist Village Genin headed for the Cloud Village gates. He has accomplished the mission, technically. And thus, there would be no reason to stay here. As mentioned earlier by the Gate Guard, there were already a lot of them here, and thus, Genin like them would only be a bother. He knew that - as he was not really as strong as the other Shinobi who had been sent here from the Mist Village. The young boy passed the huge thresh, and soon, headed for the borderline. He was going back home.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:35 pm
Fuyu knowing all too well the gates of the village left in a rush after breakfast her strength revived for the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:06 am
User ImageUser Image

He left the village nodding to the guards. The trip home would be long.
(exit)

Kedokitoto

Romantic Receiver

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image With a bag and his headband tied around his arm, Apollo headed out of the Cloud gates, moving straight for Sand. For some reason he felt that Sypher would somehow mess things up or they may have gotten into some type of trouble. Either way he didn't like this feeling and hopefully nothing had happened to the lot of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:54 am
Kaito began walking through the foggy area, through the gates into the village.  

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image

Soon enough Kazuki was finally close to the villiage, he could tell because the amount of fog that was surrounding him crippiling his vision.

"Man I dont remeber it being this foggy when I was here this is ridiculous I can barley see a thing"

Kazuki said to himself as he slowly walked in whih he thought was the right direction to the villiage.After awhile he finally some of the village from a distance and sighed with releif.

"Man finally im here that felt like it took forever to get here, speaking of forever how long it was since I was last here, I wonder how much
things have changed around here let alone if they even remeber me."

Kazuki finally got up to the gate and looked at one of the guards.

"Heeey its been awhile"

Kazuki smiled he was so happy to actually have a conversation with somone who didnt want to kill him. But the gaurd had no reply and gave him a blank look and opend the gates.

"uuum ok then. . ."

Kazuki's expression on his face changed as the guard said nothing, so slowly walked through the gate.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:25 pm
★☆★☆★"Fear Me Dear, For I Am Death,
I'll Take Your Hope, Your Dreams, Your Love,
Til There's Nothing Left"★☆★☆★

The being would begin to slither along the ground hastily, heading towards the gates. Seeing the two guards, it could only smile as the people would ask it to see it's Shinobi ID. What a joke this village could be some time. "My ID? I'm here to get the head of one of your important shinobi, cut it off, and bring it back with a headband on it! Chahahahahah!" The thing said as it slithered over in to it's position and retracted it's arms in to the crimson cloak that covered it's face in the shadows. "Let me sssee the advisssor!" Riru yelled aloud, making seals beneath the cloak. "I want her ******** ssskull on a platter, and I'm willing to take it if I mussst!" The snake-being yelled at the guards. Hopefully the b***h was near.

[ - - - ]

Chakra
[ 580/580 ]

★☆★☆★"Come Along Follow Me As I Lead Through The Darkness"★☆★☆★

Zombie Swagger

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:52 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
From the office, Uwanosora wasn't one to waste time. Departure promptly was the wisest thing one could do, her cloak was bound tight about her, the gates opening up. The guards seemed preoccupied with something... Something mighty strange. A cloak was all that was truly discernible It certainly lacked manners.

"You must be looking for someone on the way in... But if you must," the woman spoke, the cloak of fire fluttering in the breeze. Clearly, the thing had come with the intention of trouble... And by God, she wasn't going to let it. Eyes of dark mahogany flared into a brilliant crimson. "Trouble won't be tolerated. Vacate the premises, or face punishment." The halberd remained in place on her back, already she was watching for indications. What would it be before her?

[600/600]

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross me and I break you."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:19 pm

The cloaked being lifted it's arms, and from them what would look like pretty crimson butterflies would float outwards. As they fluttered their little wings through the air, the thing would begin to slither forwards. Then, the craziness would begin. See, in the real world, the butterflies were actually sheets of paper that would begin to float through the air. From the shadows of the hood, the yellow eyes would peer through and stare at the woman. It was her head that he wanted.

[ - - - ]

Demonic Illusion: Butterfly Evolution [-10 x2] (I made the seals for the technique, and used the cloak as an illusionary catalyst :3)

Chakra [ 560/580 ]

Zombie Swagger

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:56 pm

User Image
There was nothing the woman was sure of. Halberd drawn from her back, the butterflies sprinted throughout the air. A technique of some sort, clearly. There wasn't any logic behind it, not in this case, but the woman had little consumption when utilizing the technique anyhow. Her hands formed a seal briefly.

"Kai!" the former adviser announced simply. Her eyes adjusted, crimson butterflies fading away into sheets of paper. Regular paper... Only a few things would dare to just try simple paper, unless of course... She shook her head briefly, meeting yellowed eyes from beneath her opponent's hood. Now, Uwanosora determined to utilize her own counter attack. Halberd comfortably in her grip, it was hefted over her shoulder, sent barreling through the air. Doki Yari's Lightning Surfer. Uwanosora wasn't far behind in a sprint.

[600/600]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:04 pm

The crimson cloaked Riru would grin, the pearly white teeth showing through the shadows. "Goodnight, asssissstant!" Riru hissed as it jumped backwards, the girl running through the papers. A couple would hit her and they would stick like glue. It was awkward how some people would die, don't you think? As the halberd made it's way forward at what seemed like a powerful speed, the thing lifted it's hand up, sending out a blast of powerful wind. Not only did this knock the halberd spinning back towards the girl, but the paper would also begin to move around the girl, shooting at her to wrap around her skin, unable to be peeled away.

[ - - - ]

You would have been running forward, which would mean, right through my paper =P Also, seals are unneeded when in my Riru form.

Projectile Deflection Blast [-20 x2] (Powered Up to Chunin)

[ 520/580 ]

Zombie Swagger

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:24 pm

User Image
It was shocking to see the halberd pushed off, considering the force of the throw behind it. Paper... It was so irritating, as it clung to her. It all strove to wrap about her, but Uwanosora wasn't about to let something go by that easily. Her eyes didn't remove themselves from the invader, sidestepping the blade flying through the air. Again, her fingers flickered quickly through seals. The seals settled themselves, ending finally with the ram. The paper about her wouldn't be safe.

"Katon: Gouka Hataka no Jutsu!" she mumbled simply. Her hands moved apart once more, and the came to collapse upon themselves once more. The fire barreled about from her. If the sheets could scream, the legion about the former adviser would scream in agony, shrieks piercing the ears. That wasn't the point though. It burned away from her with ease.

"Paper kin?" she inquired aloud of the yellow eyed serpentine opponent.

(Where was that approved?)
[Hellfire Clap: A Rank -80)
[520/600]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games