Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:54 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai looked to the girl as Sypher spoke to her. She was speechless towards Nijiro. She looked away. It wasn't like her to know much about those of other villages. Her eyes moved back to Sypher as he spoke about the Kage. "I have yet to meet her. I was actually making my way there." she said with a smile as she dug her toes into the soil. Nervous that a mist genin might have an issue with Dai. I don't like this feeling She thought. She kept her feeling hidden except for the smile on her face.

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:00 pm
Sypher smiled at Dai, recognizing the discomfort in her eyes "You should meet her as soon as possible. But a word of warning, knock before entering." he cautioned with a smile "Otherwise, Nijiro won't be the scariest thing you meet today." he pushed himself off the wall and dusted his pants off "Nijiro? Shall we go? I figure you're worried about your team mates and Raidan's probably rightly pissed now." he gave a small wave to Dai "Seeing as I'm one of the few chunins, you'll probably be assigned to train under me unless you get my master." Sypher smiled "Though I do hope you work under me. I have one other that I'm training with right now...sort of." he turned to Nijiro as he started walking off.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:04 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai smiled and waved back. "In other words, see you around." She giggled and took a step in the direction on the Kage's office. Soon vanishing from site.

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro watched as Dai fidgeted under her unrelenting gaze, wondering what the girl was so intimidated by. She finally returned her gaze to Sypher when he addressed her, nodding her head once, a sharp, curt movement to show her agreement. Scary? Was Nijiro naturally scary? Hm. How nice of him to say so. Nijiro followed Sypher, locking gazes with Dai and giving a small nod as a way of saying goodbye as she passed.

❝... Was it just her that found me scary?❞ Nijiro asked, still holding the camera case with both hands.

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:34 am
Sypher glanced at Nijiro as she spoke, blinking slightly "I don't find you scary. But then again, I could probably take you if I wanted too..." he said, tapping his chin with a single finger as he thought "I suppose, to a little graduate like that, you would be positively terrifying. She's probably not seen anyone from another village before and your village is infamous." he pushed through a crowd and made it to the exit gates before looking back at her "Enjoy it. If people are scared of you, they won't try anything unduly." Sypher winked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:37 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro followed Sypher as he walked, listening to what he had to say, nodding in agreement at the end. So, she wasn't specifically frightening, that was good.

❝I see. For a second, I thought my make-up was running.❞ Nijiro spoke, lazy smile on her face, putting on an air of amusement.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:40 pm
Sypher gave a slight bark of laughter "Nah. I would have told you if you had started to look like a ghoul." he said, still chuckling "Well it seems like your mates are still at the ruins, thank gods. We can meet up with them there if you're done shopping here...?" he asked, glancing at Nijiro for confirmation or denial.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:45 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro gave Sypher a lazy smile to show her slight sppreciation of his looking out for her appearance, standing to his side, but being sure not to get in the way of people passing by them

❝I am ready.❞ Nijiro informed Sypher, nodding her head to signal Sypher to lead the way to her teammates. She would like to see them, make sure everything was well. Nijiro didn't usually worry, but after what happened to her last teammates, she still found it difficult, sometimes. She almost felt as if cursed.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:54 pm
Sypher returned her smile with one of his own then started off "Great. Let's move out then." he passed a few more people then started up a steep slope, heading for a structure in the distance. It was small and the way looked about as easy to move through as a whole bush of thorns "This'll be fun!" he said cheerfully.

((Exit:Ruins))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:58 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro's eyes looked up at the ruins in the distance, grey eyes taking in the sight, briefly wondering what the structure was previously before its fall into disrepair. Carefully tucking away the camera case, the Hatake clan member followed.

❝I'm sure...❞ Nijiro spoke in return to Sypher's proclomation of the passage to the ruins being fun, following after him carefully, her stiletto heels clicking on every stone and hard surface, though her dress made no sound at all.

[Exit]

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:56 am
User Image

Alex got a both in the ramen restaurant and ordered two basic meals for him and cloud. when cloud walked in he would flag him and have him sit down.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:39 am
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud walked into the restaurant and soon found Alex. He walked over to him and silently sat down, waiting for the food to come.  

OsteoidData

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:43 am
when the food arrived Alex politely handed Cloud his bowl and started eating. he was surprised to find that he was really hungry practically starving. after a few bites he turned to Cloud."so ugh whats up."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:48 am
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud accepted the bowl of ramen and stared at it hatefully. He began eating and ate most of it before he answered Alex. " Training " was his answer.

OsteoidData

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:52 am
User Image

Alex looked at him blankly, totally oblivious to the fact that Cloud hated the ramen. "ugh well no duh. well want to get back to that after we eat." he slurped the rest of his down and paid the bill. "come on we can train together."  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff