Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crimson Tears Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:26 pm
Kisha sighed, "Fine, but we have to make it quick. And I'm driving. No need to freak out the humans with our flying."

She walked out the door and instantly felt a presence just as she turned she saw a dragon fly off into the distance. She knew who it was but she kept her mouth shut and got behind the steering wheel.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:12 pm
Alice snorted. "Yea. Right. No. Later fools." she said, and waved at Saffron before throwing herself into the air and nursing the warmth in her center, pulling, stretching, and reshaping until she was in full dragon form. A sweater minidress was stuffed in the purse she carried in her mouth, so she flew off toward a near fast food restaurant, keeping to the clouds to avoid detection. A black dragon flew away from Safer's house, and Alice glared suspiciously at the direction it took.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:50 pm
Saffron brushed silvery hair back with her fingers, squinting toward the sun as she watched Alice's form fade. She sighed quietly, sliding into the car.
"Just don't kill me on the way there. I don't trust that license of yours."
A wave of dizziness grasped hold of her vision, and she silently gripped onto the seat. Riku giggled with amusement.

You shouldn't bother with fighting it. In a little bit, I'll be temporarily free.
Shut up.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:16 am
Kisha looked over at her cousin with concern on her face, "Its Riku, isn't it?"

When Saffron nodded Kisha sighed and started the car and listened to the roar of the engine then backed out of the driveway and started towards the pool.

She looked at her watch and grimaced, "I hope that chick is still there. We are a half an hour late." Kisha pressed further down on the gas and the car lurched forward, speeding to their destination.

Evil_Maiden420

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:31 pm
She wiped water that had been left on a chair away and sat down. She was still tired but would try to hold out. She used the bag like a pillow as she laid her head on the table. "Hey Tamy, if I fall asleep or something, wake me when they get here."

Tamera moved beside Lyra and shook her head taking a soft hold of her arm. "No, I think it's time you get home. You're only gonna get more sick."

"I'll be fine. Really. Just wake me if they show okay?" She looked to her friend as she nodded then closed her eyes. She didn't want to miss a meeting now that she finally found others like herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:52 pm
Saffron grimaced as they pulled into a parking lot a few blocks away from the pool.
"We'll walk from here. There is no way we can park in the restricted areas. I'll meet you there."
Riku sighed irritably, squirming a little as Saffron shifted. She lurched into the air, bringing her wings down to meet the treetops. Saffron soared silently for a minute or two, and was swiftly met with the sight of the pool. She lifted her wings for balance, shifting her talons forward to meet the cement as she eyed two girls.
It is a pleasure to see you again, and to meet your friend as well. My name is Saffron.
She repeated the last bit of information for the new girl's benefit.

Avelyst

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:57 pm
Kyte stepped forward out of the brush, his body forming from the darkness that he had been in. It lingered in his stride, and he stopped a few feet away from the water dragon. Soon, he supposed, the others would be there.
"You're late," He glanced thoughtfully at the other girl, whom he'd been watching silently for a while, "I am Kyte."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:55 pm
Tamera turned hearing another and nodded, then again towards the boy. "Actually you all are but it doesn't matter i guess considering you're all here." She said plainly. She turned towards Lyra and nudged her a bit. "They're arriving now."

Lyra woke feeling another to see her friend then the others barely catching their names. She sat up still tired but managed a light smile. "I'm Lyra, and this is my friend Tamera. It's cool, she knows about me and has been helping." She looked to the two wondering where the other two were. "After we parted Tamera got in contact with my father. He had heard stories but not sure he believed them. I have stuff for everyone speaking of which. I'll explain more once the others show if they do." She said in a low voice. She hoped they would wish to go in a day or so so she could rest for the evening.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:59 pm
Alice flew over the pool and dropped three large McDonalds sacks on the concrete near the pool, then disappeared behind some trees nearby. She appeared not much later, fully clothed and with a raving appetite. She snatched one of the bags and pulled out some sandwiches. "Enough for everyone." she said before devouring the food.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:19 pm
Kisha landed lightly on her feet and transformed, fully clothed, into her human form.

"I'm sorry it took me so long. I had to find a place to park." She grabbed a burger and took a bite. "So... Watcha got?"

Evil_Maiden420

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:16 am
She looked at the two newer arrivals and shrugged towards the other's comment of what they had. She shrugged looking to the food and shook her head.

Lyra looked at the food. She was hungry just felt too out of it to stomach food. She opened her pack and handed the scrolls to Tamera. Not having a clue as to which was what element, and knowing she had gotten at least that part translated. "Well part of the stories were about a cave pretty far south that could have some answers. And I think it did. It took all night and up till a few hours ago to get back by way of dragon form. There was a cave with all sorts of murals. Oh Tamera, Kyte is the darkness dragon, Saffron is water, the girl with the red hair is fire, and the other is earth if it helps." She took note in mid explanation her friend's pause and knew she didn't know who was what element. "When it opened after changing to my dragon form there was a large cavern. This box had these scrolls in it. And other things were in the caves too, such as armor weapons and some of the things I brought back for everyone." She stood once her friend had handed each a scroll then went to each giving a portion of the treasure she had brought back for them. "This, is for in case we need it later."

Tamera nodded after handing each a scroll. "I managed to translate at least the element for each. I just didn't have time before the meeting to finish. That's a tough dead language to crack, and I only know two off hand." She said with a smile. She knew the only reason she knew those was to help find out anything about her friend. "That language baffles me honestly. I mean I could translate fully but it would take some time and efforts of a few geek friends."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:45 pm
Kisha looked at the scroll and back at Lyra, "The girl with the red hair has a name. It's Kisha. Saffron is my cousin." She went back to studying the scroll and tilted her head as if it would help her to understand that better. "Where does it say fire? I can't seem to find it."  

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:16 pm
As does 'the other girl'." said Alice around a mouthful of french fries. "I'm Alice, Saffron's life outside of dragonhood and computers." she said, joking, of course.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:33 am
Lyra nodded to each. "Sorry, but I hadn't caught your names before." She said after a moment. She looked to Tamera as Kisha asked her question and watched as she pointed towards the top of the paper. She then stood and went to each in turn handing them some of the jewels she had found there. "This was only a little part of that cave. I may have to contact my father again to see if there are any other relatives who may know about the family history. You guys may want to check to just in case. Never know, maybe each of us has some history that links to this or more?"

Tamera nodded showing Kisha where to find the word fire, though it looked like chicken scratch on the paper. "I scanned each scroll into my computer, so hopefully I can get them translated soon for everyone."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:14 pm
Saffron dipped her head down, one golden eye fixed on the thing. Something stirred inside of her as she stared at it.
This is who we are. This is it. Riku murmured.
It was then that she looked back up at Lyra.
Thank you.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces