Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 3.5] Crystal Hearts - Recruiting/updates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keefe_the_Music_Man

Magnetic Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:33 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
I'll let making the shield mithral slide but at least do it right. It should give a +3 not +2. So add that to it and make your AC 23. And congratz, your the party's new tank :3

Sorry, the Mithral stuff i found in the 3.5 dmg said nothing about +1 ac. The adamant did. so, i dind't poke my ac, just my load weight and max dex.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:50 pm
OKAY! So before I make it Feral Human Druid. I can e-mail you the pdf for SS if you want it, or I can printscreen some pics.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:58 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
cool, I like the dragon adept :3 you can have any f those three. BTW anyone want a ninja character?

May I ask, Why do you ask?  
PupSage rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:11 pm
Feral Template printscreen.

Rolling for hp.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:42 pm
Keefe_the_Music_Man
Tsubaki Mizuru
I'll let making the shield mithral slide but at least do it right. It should give a +3 not +2. So add that to it and make your AC 23. And congratz, your the party's new tank :3

Sorry, the Mithral stuff i found in the 3.5 dmg said nothing about +1 ac. The adamant did. so, i dind't poke my ac, just my load weight and max dex.

no add the Extra AC, Mithral stuff is always masterwork so it's a +1 armor and a +1 shield.

@glitterboy: Because I ave the complete adventurer on and and can make on for you.

@Sage: No hp rolls you get max hp up to 3rd level in my campaigns. And as far as feral character, you won't have a class since your character will behave too much like an animal to have the patience to learn how to be anything let alone use said skill in combat. They will more likely use there new claw attacks instinctively then any other for of attack. Least thats my understanding of the word feral.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:52 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru

@glitterboy: Because I ave the complete adventurer on and and can make on for you.

I also have that book.
I was just wondering, why you asked for a Ninja and not Scout or Spellthief or something else from that book. It was just a little targeting of a question.  

glitterboypilot

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:02 pm
lol because people love ninjas xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:16 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru

I understand that, I just don't like that ninjas don't have the Sneak attack ability of rogues. It is screaming, I need to kill you!! Not, I want to sneak in take out the guards with a settle bop on the back of the head, no we must use poisons and kill.... (I should create a warrior class that uses poisons....wait Blackguard.. crying )

There are other things about that class I don't like. But just because you have that book, I will change my character for you...to Spellthief... maybe.  

glitterboypilot

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:48 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru

@Sage: No hp rolls you get max hp up to 3rd level in my campaigns. And as far as feral character, you won't have a class since your character will behave too much like an animal to have the patience to learn how to be anything let alone use said skill in combat. They will more likely use there new claw attacks instinctively then any other for of attack. Least thats my understanding of the word feral.

Well that would be rather lame as it would deprive me of BaB, save bonuses, skills ext.

Feral in this sense is as per the books definition, "A being that was once civilized that has sank out of civilization and sank back into the deeps of the wilderness."

I was just thinking of doing a tarzan personality. Having him harness the powers of the very thing he was raised by, nature. And yes, claws are his primary weapon and I intend to invest in them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:05 pm
glitterboypilot
Tsubaki Mizuru

I understand that, I just don't like that ninjas don't have the Sneak attack ability of rogues. It is screaming, I need to kill you!! Not, I want to sneak in take out the guards with a settle bop on the back of the head, no we must use poisons and kill.... (I should create a warrior class that uses poisons....wait Blackguard.. crying )

There are other things about that class I don't like. But just because you have that book, I will change my character for you...to Spellthief... maybe.

No leave wat yu aleady have glitter.

@Sage: True saves and junk woul be kinda lame for you. Make your character fighter class since yu just need to be god at killing s**t to be a fighter. I can happily accept this as a compromise :3 I say fighter because we already have a druid and only one fighter thus far :l  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:27 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
glitterboypilot
Tsubaki Mizuru

@Sage: True saves and junk woul be kinda lame for you. Make your character fighter class since yu just need to be god at killing s**t to be a fighter. I can happily accept this as a compromise :3 I say fighter because we already have a druid and only one fighter thus far :l

I'll go all out and be a barb then. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:29 pm
Damn good idea! Barbarians are more naturally intuned to nature then fighters anyways. Damn good idea Sage.  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:38 pm
With the feral template, it reminds me more of Jack Carver, Far Cry Instincts, more than Tarzan. That may be just me though.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:38 pm
Soooo, how much would it cost me to get a spell cast on me permanently via the permanency spell.

Buying it from a sorc w/ gold I mean.

Because I'm only using about 500 of my 10k gold.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:42 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
glitterboypilot
Tsubaki Mizuru

It, is alright. My little nephew some how exited out of internet explorer, before I saved and I lost everything. So, instead of trying to retype everything I will just work on creating a new character. No big.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff