Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Estate: Kiri Utami's School for the Gifted Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:25 am
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
Alzayr wasn't too out of focus at this point. A few throbbing wounds here and there from his training binge. His seemed to fade in and out of the "zone" as he passed from technique to technique. The strange older woman, and Sihvat the monk, were having a conversation, and it seemed that Zay had missed a good chunk of it. Overall, Sihvat was questing out the scroll of their kin, a practice in the states of being. It was probably something wise to do, but the sword's calling seemed to call so much more thoroughly. Again, the scroll was his target, as he searched through the listings. The extension. A skill which would undoubtedly be useful.

In this case, it would require the monk to keep a distance away from the poor paneling, which was his victim. There seemed a number of marks, and it was the only way to know whether or not it was performed properly. Read to be just a few inches of cutting distance, it was still far more impressive than the standard range. The monk had very little to worry about when it came to this. Simply point, and swing. Already, Alzayr tensed, swinging for the first time. Absolutely nothing but swing. Not even the faintest inkling.

[1/6]

The process definitely screamed repetative, however most of the nerves in the monk's body screamed joyously in relief. HIs side throbbed. His face pulsed. In short, it was fairly agonizing. Yet that tranquility called for his focus, the blade swinging fiercely once more. A spike of hope, as the blade whistled throughout the air, yet there was not a single indication of an actual cut.

[2/6]

The force he was putting behind the swing seemed phenomenal, when he thought of the actual swing. The force would have to have been immense, to cause the actual cutting with air. However, he knew it to be possible, and already, his form settled in. The weapon flew through the air once more, and again, the technique ended up with nil. He was going to have a hell of a time here.

[3/6]

Was he too tense? Perhaps with the focus on strength behind the technique that should have been, perhaps he was missing something? Moments passed in contemplation, as the red head decided one final chance. Tensing once again, the young man grasped his hands about Shin'en, and the blade whistled once more, with no indication to any avail.

[4/6]

After the final task, it was determined. Strength alone wasn't enough to provide the technique it's finesse to get it done. Allotting it properly was the wiser decision, regrettably. His tactics were about to be reworked, as his muscles relaxed a moment, and in a flash, the blade darted out like a wiley serpent's tongue, snatching throughout the air. The sudden change seemed to work so much more easily, it almost seemed as if he had performed it more properly.

[5/6]

At long last, Zay was beginning to comprehend the idea behind the technique. Force was necessary, yes, however one needed tact quite a bit more. The blade was slipped back into the ready position, loosening up a moment, before he swung, as if the blade were meant for use with two hands. The process altered though, the monk attempting to push a little more with the second hand, and lo and behold, the blade touched no paneling, and yet... There was the mark of a cut.

[6/6]
[Shunkan no Hagane: Extension Learned]

At this point, Alzayr was really having some troubles. He felt guilt ridden, glancing about. He'd probably done more damage today, than others had done in their process of practicing their entire shinobi careers. Nonetheless, it was necessary. To become truly proficient, he had to vandalize the premises somehow once more. Biting his lip, the monk began to set up a line of sorts, the length of the room's width. Lacing it through a kunai, he tensed a moment.

[1/6]

"My apologies to the master of this dojo, I will return to replace the panels later," the monk announced, as the first kunai bit into the wood. Once he was certain the blade was firmly within, he moved once more, toward the opposite end, repeating the entire process anew. Once certain the wire was taut, Zay nodded once in approval.

[2/6]

At this point in time, the young man knew what this would consist of. A walk upon the wire, as if it were merely a stroll. Most others would consume chakra to do so without worry, and it was a reasonable argument considering the practice one usually took to learn to do something like this. Already though, he rose, placing one foot upon the wire, yet already he could feel his balance betray him, as the second foot rose to find its way beside its sibling. Leaning back, the foot planted back upon the ground.

[3/6]

His balance had definitely improved since beginning his actions with the high speed, and certainly flashy, techniques of Shunkan no Hagane. His foot rose, settling itself beside the other upon the wire awkwardly. Alzayr had little idea as to how to patch this idea up, and yet he walked forward. He'd kept the wire low enough, to where it'd only be a tumble if he were to fall to either the left or the right.

[4/6]

Alzayr wasn't too positive in his movements, slowly stepping forward, his arms out as if the two were wings. Shin'en was a problem in the system, but figuring out how to work it into the system was the best way to work things out well. It seemed awkward with every step he performed, and yet it was getting progressively more smooth.

[5/6]

At long last, Alzayr was growing confident. His arms seemed less like wings to rely on for his balance upon the wire, and instead, it was an easy move, as they lowered more and more, until they finally settled upon his sides. The walk seemed nearly casual, as the man moved from one end to the other periodically. Sure in his balance, the red head wasn't going to attempt to fight just yet.

[6/6]
[Shunkan no Hagane: Thread Walking One Learned]

Reading the last step for this particular slough of techniques, Zay sighed a bit. Footing. How was one to achieve this whilst he practiced alone. Perhaps he could have inquired Sihvat's or the lady Utami nearby. Either would have been useful, and yet he thought otherwise. A hoard of students, and he had to grin a little.

[1/6]

"Hey! You four," the monk called after some passing children. The eldest was probably no more than seven, but that just made it all the more cumbersone. "My name's Zay, right? How 'bout this... You four just jostle and push me around, and I'll buy y'all some chocolate?" An offer which seemed most enchanting to the kids, the thoughts of sugar overpowering them. Already, the monk was being shoved about.

[2/6]

It was taking all of the monk's efforts to keep upon his feet, and not fall upon one of the children. It was an oddity, the zeal which the kids put forth. Was this what he had been like? Was this what he was like? So many thoughts, yet the mind seemed to focus mostly on the idea of not crushing them beneath his body as the world shook about him.

[3/6]

While he looked up at the ceiling, the movement seemed to simply cease to him. It was hard to tell what was going on, when suddenly his eyes glazed over in sudden pain. The children seemed to have taken the training measures in a completely different direction, as more of a wager as to whether or not he would go down and buy them chocolate. The agony was excrutiating, as he buckled, dropping to his knees in a gasp. He wasn't quite sure where to go from here, but the children seemed utterly elated.

[4/6]

Looks of concern seemed to overwhelm the children, as they had noticed that their tactics had been the source of overwhelming pain. Minutes seemed to pass, although he couldn't be sure, when one of the children's voices arose. Mister? Mister? Are you okay, mister? Now, he couldn't hold the children accountable, as he stumbled slightly back up to his feet, the grim look upon his face receded as the grin widened once more.
"Ya got me good there!" he managed to croak, "Alright then... Once more around, but be careful. Don't think I'd be able to take another shot like that. Who had that mighty right hook, by the by?" The kids seemed to laugh, and again, the practice began anew.

[5/6]

The jostling of the children seemed to be next to nothing now. It was hard for them to even push him one way or another, his balance keepiung him fairly centered. It all seemed to be proper, as he relaxed a bit more, the children growing fierce and agitated, and yet, that right hook didn't come again. After a couple more minutes, the man called the shoving to an end, with the jangle of the wallet he had within his sash.
"Well, I think y'all earned yourselves a couple of bars, huh? Here's enough," the monk smiled, as he doled out the fee of two bars a piece to the children, and he grinned as they went on their way.

[6/6]
[Shunkan no Hagane: Solid Footing Learned]

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image
Hazukan Rionin
(The Black Mirage)
Genin|| || Hyuuton User || Genjutsu || Kirkikagure

"My First Strike...

✖✖✖

Hazukan entered the room shortl behind Amara. He noticed the two new faces but ignored them for now,they were only pawns in his game after all. No,it was the Queen he was after. He approached Kiri,for he had known her longer and had seen the resimblence and didnt question it"Hump,I Liked you better when you were little...Anyways! I request to be promoted to Chuunin. I am the top Genin in the village. I have gone on my missions. I have learned my jutsu. I have trained my body away. I would like to advance. It is within your power." Hazukan stated this as fact. Not opinion. Everyone knew how hard Hazukan pushed himself both physically and mentally. Hopefully Kiri wouldnt be as cold as she normally was
✖✖✖

...Is Also My Last"

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:33 pm
Leprechaun and the Voices
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath relaxed a bit as his muscles were healed. This training would be rough. "I'm of the Hakemoto Clan." He replied to her question. "It'd be great if I could take the scroll somewhere peaceful, like that waterfall nearby. And if I remember right, there is a nice temple here, no?"
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Hunting In Forgotten Mist!"♦❄♦❄♦

Kiri smiled "yes I have that one this one is not dangerous though so you will be safe" she said handing him the scroll

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:35 pm
VanillaBear 166
User Image
Hazukan Rionin
(The Black Mirage)

"My First Strike...

✖✖✖

Hazukan entered the room shortl behind Amara. He noticed the two new faces but ignored them for now,they were only pawns in his game after all. No,it was the Queen he was after. He approached Kiri,for he had known her longer and had seen the resimblence and didnt question it"Hump,I Liked you better when you were little...Anyways! I request to be promoted to Chuunin. I am the top Genin in the village. I have gone on my missions. I have learned my jutsu. I have trained my body away. I would like to advance. It is within your power." Hazukan stated this as fact. Not opinion. Everyone knew how hard Hazukan pushed himself both physically and mentally. Hopefully Kiri wouldnt be as cold as she normally was
✖✖✖

...Is Also My Last"
User ImageUser Image

Kiri smiled "Ah so the student who was to good to show up for any training or battle practices wants me to do such a thing why dont you go to the chuunin exams and prove that to me that you really are the best?" she said basically telling him to prove him self in the chunnin exams

{sign up before they close}

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:20 am
User Image
Hazukan Rionin
(The Black Mirage)

"My First Strike...

✖✖✖
((Already Have))
Hazukan shook his head"I have trained on my own,I was already done before you were promoted to Chuunin. I also have battle experience in the feild. So if anyone were to be worthy it would be me" Hazukan gestured to the others"If you doubt that I will more then prove me worth against any of them" Hazukan then grinned and snapped his fingers"In fact...I will be back shortly"

✖✖✖

...Is Also My Last"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

kiri nodded and smiled watching the gennin leave and thought *hopefully he will make it in the exams* she thought smiling

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:44 pm

User Image
The scroll was set aside for the time being, and Zay exhaled painfully. His re-entrance into the dojo's actual walls was something he had expected as much. His approach to the master of the dojo was simple enough, as he dropped to his knees, much like back in the office of the Lady Kazekage.

"Lady Kiri, I must ask a favor of you," the monk began. He would be busy, as far as he remembered with the chunnin examinations, in a far off land, and it would be prudent for certain... Things to be within his possession. "I must request some replicas of sorts, for travel will be long, and I have no knowledge of how long the exams will last. Please, the scroll of Sazanami and my family are needed."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kiri nodded "If this is what you need right now I have the scroll of that bloodline yes" she said handing over the scroll to the mans bloodline and smiled "members of your clan and others dropped them off here long ago read them to your hearts content" she said with a smile

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:36 pm

User Image
One more scroll to his collection, Alzayr was now down simply one scroll, until he had all that he needed. Shunkan no Hagane was a glorious technique, however if his blade should fail him, the monk couldn't rely on ninjutsu. Not with his blatant lack of skills in that particular area. His own blood would help, and a scroll wasn't necessarily needed to awaken one's forms, but it was still quite the troublesome situation without proper guidance.

"Thank you, Lady Kiri. And of my other request? The taijutsu art of Sazanami?" he asked in all eagerness. The monk was going to go nuts, if he had to only rely on himself. He needed more versatility, to bring glory to the mist.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Kiri nodded "After I give you these scrolls and you train I want you to return so that we may test your new found power here is the scroll this one though is poisoned the scroll will be safe till you reach the stage of 4 then is will kill you if you dont return it within a hour" she said handing the scroll to him

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:13 am

User Image
The third scroll, which would enable his travels to be laden with learning. The monk nodded solemnly. Shunkan no Hagane and Sazanami were bewitched scrolls, in his eyes. They would trigger once had reached mastery of the fourth stage, and that would indeed be troublesome. So he had to choose which technique to hold off on, until he was back in the mist after the exams. How though? His rhythm set in motion, and then that was the end of things, as he was gaining momentum more often than not.

"Thank you, lady Kiri. You have my word I shall return," the monk nodded as the second and third scrolls were slid into that sash of his. A brief nod, and he rose, Zayr was already on his way out. His appointment had been kept, if not a little early. The chunnin exams were a dire situation, however.

(Exit)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:04 pm
Makenzi-Uzamaki
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath relaxed a bit as his muscles were healed. This training would be rough. "I'm of the Hakemoto Clan." He replied to her question. "It'd be great if I could take the scroll somewhere peaceful, like that waterfall nearby. And if I remember right, there is a nice temple here, no?"
User ImageUser Image

Kiri smiled "yes I have that one this one is not dangerous though so you will be safe" she said handing him the scroll

User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath took the scroll, nodding slightly. "Thank you." Breath replied simply. He smiled a bit. I don't think I'll mess up this time. This training shouldn't make me pass out. Breath held his scroll in one hand and used a few fingers to pick up his leather pouch and throw it over his shoulder. His other hand remained wrapped around Jibu. He held it vertically, letting it hit against the ground every couple of steps. Breath walked off towards the temple, waving at Kiri with the scroll-holding hand.

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath walked back to the school. Except for his body language, it was obvious he had been training. He had a little sweat, and he was shirtless, with his robe tied diagonally across his chest and wrapped around his waist. His bare feet patted the ground, showing no signs of exhaustion, though a keen observer would note that Breath was less energetic. He was not tired, but he was running quite low on chakra. He was stronger, a result of the rapid tearing and repairing of his muscles over the last few days, and he now held his heavy 100lb weapon with some ease. It tapped the ground every few odd steps. Breath finally approached Kiri, and held out the scroll. "Here." He said. "I think I'm done with it. I don't think I'll need anything else from that scroll."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

the clone smiled and took the scroll back and said "So then is there any other training you wish of me?" she said with a smile waiting for the young ninjas answer

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:22 am
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath thought a moment. "I'm not sure. I've already missed the chuunin exams, so I have plenty of time to train before the next ones." He thought, then shrugged. "I suppose you could lend me the scroll for my style again. I'm sure I can train higher than the first level. That or the Shunshin no Jutsu." He thought for a second, hestitating, but then asked. "Also... I want to know what it takes to be one of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist."

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff