Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:55 pm
Raen, in a surge of anger, knocked and aimed another arrow at Kyoya. She let it loose two seconds after, and it hit something beside his head. "Fool, I know how to shoot an arrow." she told him. "And I don't tend on missing a second time." her voice held a warning and a threat. Raen looked at Skye, then to Misato on the floor.
"And I can take a joke. Just not the bad ones." she told him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:04 pm
"Wait, what...?" Skye frowned hard, and, kneeling donw next to Rondo, she asked.
"Are you ok? I didn't mean to do it that hard. Well, I mean I did, but now...Anyway, Let me take a look at that..." she said, slightly guilt in her voice as she held Rondo's Face in her hands, examining the cut.
"Oh, Gosh, I am Sorry, Rondo. Mizukie, can you help him?" Skye asked.

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:29 pm
Raen sighed, and sat on a bench next to the window. What is with these boys? Why are they all so rude, and irresponsible? she thought. She looked over at Skye and sighed. I bet she didn't have any problems with guys. she thought. Because they're all so stupid and rude. Her stomache growled.
"Is there any food here?" asked in a nearly inaudible voice. It was muffled as she put her knees under her chin.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image

"Stay away from me!"He pushed her away crawling back to the bookshelf.He hit it and with a thud a book fell onto the floor besides him.'Human Reactions' it read as he observed every feature of the plain white book with it's black bold letters,almost saying something to him.Something he was not."Everyone must hate me..."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:54 pm
"I said I was sorry!" Skye growled at him. She wanted to clap in his ears and make him go deaf, but , thinking better of it, she tunred from him, rolling her eyes, and went to go sit next to Raen.
"Whinign jerk!" she mumbled under her breathe, huffing. "At least i tried to help, dang. Be grateful. Could-a done worse than shock the hell out of him. Should be lucky he didn't have any metal on him, or he'd have to be hospitalized!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:47 pm
"Unless you want to die, stop talking. I sense something..." Kyoya said.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:19 pm
Raen sat up abruptly at Kyoya's words. She hadn't felt anything other than the rumbling in her stomach until he said something. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up, and she looked at him.
"What is it?" she mouthed to him, touching her bow in her quiver.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:04 pm
User Image

"Ahh Kyoya is smart,iv noticed something astray for a while as well..."Rondo got up wiping his clothes of the filthy girl's touch;he despised everything that was close to god-like."I do hope it's something exicting..."He then finished the sentence under his breath so no one would hear."Unlike the stupid girls here."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:09 pm
Kyoya didn't talk for a while, then he noticed something humongus was coming. "The beast is here." Kyoya told them. Suddenly, the entire front of the library was demolished, with the door. Cerberus appeared, with it's three heads sniffing them out. "Blood... Blood!!!" The Cerberus seemed to say. "Get ready." Kyoya said, bring out his sword. The Cerberus charged at the gang.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:37 pm
"Am I the only one who wants to kick his a**?" she seemed to think, but she said it out loud. Her eyes grew wide as Cerberus charged at them.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image

Rondo placed a hand forward in front of him and a dark shadowy cloud misted from the floor almost as a shield imprisoning himself.The dark prism seemed to shrink quickly now only circling him."What am i doing..."He gasped but slowly his eyes seemed calmed."I see so you still resist...don't fret it will all be over soon..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 am
"Stop running! Shadow prison!" Mist surrounded Raen's feet, locking her movement. "My father has modifed him to be made out of shadows."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:47 pm
"Gah!" Raen suddenly feel to the floor with a mild thump! and her widened even more. Cerberus took a glance at the others and then charges in her direction. She let out a shrill cry, trying to shoo the mist away. It was basically stationed around her feet. She looked around her her bow, and found it lying a few feet away.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:25 am
User Image

Rondo took a quick glance at his only friend."I'm sorry it seems i can't control 'him' after all..."He left his words with a small smile as he ran in the direction of the cerberus,without stopping his feet he grabbed Raen's bow.He gasped seeing as now the cerberus saw him,leaving that he extended the bow to Raen."You need this more then me!"With a soft voice as if it was his last he voiced out."I'm sorry."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:15 pm
"I can't believe he's trying to test me..." He jumped up, and sliced Cerberus in half. "Probably a decoy to test me..."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff