Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Humid Bay ][ Village Gates [GATES CLOSED TO OUTSIDERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:33 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya enters the through the gates and was on his way to the Yukikage's office.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 265/265

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:50 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

He left...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 265/265

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:06 pm
Zain was once again yapping to the puppet boy, but now it was about how he should be careful of women and their tricks but he was engaged so he was being a slight hyprocryte, then he went on to talk about what he is paranoid about. "Mm, were home~! Ok kid, you can do whatever you need to do now, I need to find stuff to do for the Yukikage~" He waved to the guards and walked back into Yukigakure and to the office.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

This man was interesting to say the least. Some of the things he had to talk about were a little weird, but hey, Jun wasn't one to judge. Once they finally reached the village, Jun smiled a little. When the man spoke, he nodded. "Thank you for taking me to Takumi. I'll see ya around." Happy to be home, he would head over to his parents house to show him his work on his puppet. He was happy to show them.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇ Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:19 pm
[/exit to crossroads after changing under clothes and robe to new clothes and fresh robe]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:09 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

He arrived back at the gates of his village, walking slowly and steadily so as not to agitate the wound any further.

Chakra: 305/305

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:04 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae yawned stretching her arms out as they finally reached the Gates to Yukigakure. She was playing off her inner excitement at being at her old homeland very well. Noctis had gotten to observant and Jae was not willing to disclose anything to an outsider. He was to train her and then be on his way. She owed him nothing, especially if it was a mission on his part. "Look Sunbae! The gates. Oiiiii~ Anbu! We are from Konoha! The scary guy with me is Noctis a Jounin and I'm J-." She paused. Catching herself. She had been told by Shigure and Ayaki, when she was alive, that Yukigakure had changed its Kage a long time ago. Her sins had been forgiven and forgotten but she felt like it was still unwise to disclose her name right off the bat. Maybe they wouldn't need her name. "I'm his lovely trainee looking for admittance!" Jae looked to Noctis. Unsure if they could just enter without permission. "Can we just walk in?" She asked, falling into that spazzy persona she had perfected over the years.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:18 pm
There was but one Anbu at the village gates, the only one affordable at this time since the village was so low on shinobi. However, the man was diligent in his duties and watched the two who approached carefully. He did note their Konoha headbands but he was still not going to let admittance so easily "State your names and reason for coming to Yukigakure, please."  

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:51 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis sighed at Jae reactions when the Anbu came forward."I am Noctis Shinsetsu, and this is my pupil Jae Ketsueki."He indicated Jae."We are here on a training mission from the Hokage, we would like permission to enter the village."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:56 pm
Waiting patiently for one of them to speak up, the Anbu was silent upon hearing the name of the girl. He had heard of a person under that name, someone who used to be here and now was not. His eyes stared at the girl through his mask, silently debating on whether he should let her through. "... do you have any documentation as proof that you were sent here on a mission by the Hokage?"  

Haruhi000777

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:13 am
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jae listened as Noctis represented them. She couldn't really do anything but sit on her hands. As he said her name she inwardly kicked herself. If she got into trouble it was one thing but she was with Noctis and she was representing Konoha now. The Hokage would have to deal with her mess if she caused trouble. The ANBU was giving them problems and reflectively Jae switched modes. Her gaze was icy as she stared at the mask that the ANBU wore, as if she was peering in at the person behind it. "I was under the impression that Konoha and Yuki were allies. I guess allied villages are questioned very rigorously now. Hmmm We should probaly inform the Hokage to do the same from now on as well. We are missing out on the fads of the day." Jae remarked, her comment sarcastic. Leave it to Jae to be sarcastic at the worst possible moments. Crossing her arms she continued to stare in the ANBU's direction. "He told us to pick a location to train at and we came here figuring we would not be hassled in an allied village." She spat out, annoyed now.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:29 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis listened to Jae, though the way she said it didn't please him she was right. The whole point of coming to an ally village was not being bothered going in. Noctis eyes looked around was this the only person on guard right now. He didn't realize that they had such a low number of shinobi. He was looking past the anbu at the village. He wondered if being allied with them was such a good thing."We don't have any proof that we are here on a mission, Is now a bad time? I've noticed your lack of people watching the gates. Will we find the same lack of shinobi within the village?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:32 am
Having waited for Noctis to speak up, it was Jae who spoke up instead and in an attitude the Anbu did not find charming. Turning his gaze back to Jae, his body stiffened in a way that suggested he was not pleased with her. When she finished speaking he replied "I am just doing my job Miss. But I guess you've never come to appreciate anything about Yukigakure after all this time." Maybe that was putting a toe out of line but he was not going to be belittled or threatened by her. "And you are quite out of touch with Yukigakure. Considering how meager our forces are at the moment and with the fact we've have a change of command. One cannot be too careful... especially considering how shinobi can disguise themselves to look like anyone they may so please."

Quite finished speaking with Jae, the Anbu looked over to Noctis and would ignore the girl for the rest of the conversation. "Please excuse the delay, sir. The new Yukikage is merely concerned with safety and such. And I am afraid so, the last Yukikage has done a less than satisfactory job running the village. Thus shinobi are either hidden away somewhere or very few have graduated from the academy." Turning away from them, he radioed the Yukikage and had a quick conversation. Turning back around he said "The Yukikage has told me to let you pass. The residential quarters where it is much warmer is just outside the walls, where there are places to stay. If you wish to meet with the Yukikage right now, then he is at the academy at the moment." Stepping aside the male said "Welcome to Yukikage and may you have a pleasant stay."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:42 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

"Of course."Noctis nodded as he pulled his scarf around his mouth.He began walking into the village"Come on Jae."

[Exit to the Academy]
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games