Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:41 pm
"Wonder how it's improved too. Oppressed or not, it's been some hundred years since we last passed through. It's a strange feeling seeing things change with the times right before your eyes." Van said.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:10 am
Mala nodded in agreement. "You're right about that." After a moment she then asked, "Shall we stay here after work? Or shall we spend the extra money and sleep at an inn?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:47 am
"I don't mind either way, but it'll certainly be cheaper if we stay at home." Van said before he smirked slightly. "Heh, I wonder if they decided to make us local heroes after essentially saving the town from tyranny." he joked.

((Just on for a bit before I leave for a partay.))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:59 pm
{Okay.}

Mala giggled. "Maybe. Maybe not. Let's go find out now."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:04 pm
((I'll let you pick if they got a statue erected in their honor or something, but it would be funny if Van got swarmed by fangirls. XD ))

"Because we all know a giant statue of myself is just what my ego needs." Van joked as they made the somewhat lengthy treck to the port town from ages past.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:46 pm
{Totally. XD}

Once they arrived, they were greeted by a statue of them both. After many moments of staring Mala said with much amusement, "They made me out to have much bigger breasts than I had back then~"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:12 pm
((Even better, the town now worships him as a rightful god. You know God of Thieves and a god that actually does something. xd ))

Van squinted a bit at his figure carved in stone and frowned slightly. "I dunno, is it just me or did they make me look older somehow?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:14 am
((Bump of boredom goooooooo!!))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:21 am
{Sorry for taking so long and not replying sooner! The wii was finally moved to a more available area for me, so I've been playing Harvest Moon:ToT non-stop. So I'll be going back and forth from time to time.}

"You're not the only one. Plus, the way the statue was made makes me look more like a benevolent mother figure versus the naggy priestess I was." Mala said, chuckeling softly at the thought.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:30 am
"I think it's because they mostly saw you taking care of me-slash-Riley and only saw the motherly side rather than the naggy side." Van said with a small smile. "Either way, nice to see a little high class respect for a change." Van said folding his arms with a smile that said his ego had just grown.

((Ah vidya games, how you distract us so. xd And considering that, in a certain sense, Harvest Moon is kind of like roleplaying (hell, most video games are), it's like RPing is distracting you from RPing. xd ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:11 pm
{Indeed it has. O.o In fact, I'm actually playing through two different characters now. One I'm having focus on family and farming while the other focuses on the story. Of course, after I get to a certain point in the story for my story charrie, I'll probably just marry her off to the flamboyant Julius and revert to the gaming style of my first. biggrin }

"Indeed! I wonder if we'll get discounts from the locals for looking dangerously similar to the stone-carved heroes over there." Mala purred with a cat-like smile.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:43 pm
"I was back in tip top shape by the end of the following day after fighting a dangerous demon. I wouldn't be surprised if they figured out I was a god and built me a temple." Van joked with a grin. That would be the cherry on top bound to piss Atius off some more. It had been years since they last worried about him, but it was always nice to piss him off when they could.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:09 pm
Mala chuckled. "Oh, yes. That'd be quite the entertaining situation, now wouldn't it? Of course, if they're the type to offer beautiful virgins as tribute to you in all of your glory, you'll have to remain unrewarded."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:14 pm
"I know. If any harems try to throw themselves at me, I'll be sure to turn them down." Van said, a little surprised no one had recognized them and come to bow at their feet or something.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:25 pm
"If they try to throw themselves at you after that, they aren't guaranteed a very long lifespan." Mala joked, now heading in towards the busier part of the market district instead of just hanging out at the not-so-crowded entrance.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games