Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Weapons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:24 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

And this is bad why >.>?

and does anyone else notice something messed up with the page?

It was a brief issue with a quoting typo.

This is bad, because even though Fuuton is a piece of the Yuki element, you're using this weapon as a way to enhance Yuki into something else in its entirety, stepping into a system that we've decided best to avoid for the time being, as it would complicate bloodlines, as they are.

On top of which, you don't allude to anything the blade can do outside of store and mix chakra, into something more.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:51 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Grand Chevalier Haji
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

And this is bad why >.>?

and does anyone else notice something messed up with the page?

It was a brief issue with a quoting typo.

This is bad, because even though Fuuton is a piece of the Yuki element, you're using this weapon as a way to enhance Yuki into something else in its entirety, stepping into a system that we've decided best to avoid for the time being, as it would complicate bloodlines, as they are.

On top of which, you don't allude to anything the blade can do outside of store and mix chakra, into something more.

Oh I see, Well What if I just let it release on element at a time? And not mix?

I said it can release it in a blast or wave of elemental chakra as an attack.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:58 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Hardly original, as you're stepping into a boring version of my own. xD
Though, it seems a lot more straightforward.

So bursting yuki chakra would do what?

Redo it with things like that in mind.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:10 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Hardly original, as you're stepping into a boring version of my own. xD
Though, it seems a lot more straightforward.

So bursting yuki chakra would do what?

Redo it with things like that in mind.

XD Ok redoing it.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:48 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Drizzit1121

Well, just be sure to note rather than half chakra, bloodline techniques are one rank less in cost (same thing, just sounds a lot less worry some).

Yo-Ko

I'm gonna have to say nay on the scythe reclamation skill, unless you give me a really good reason as to how it works, and why it would make sense.
As for your camo, I want a better description as to how good this camo is. Probable flaws in it. Twenty chakra won't fly for perfect camo, either.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Mmm... I don't believe I can condone elemental chakra mixing, really, as you're getting into territory that heads into advanced chakra.
oye....then it travel like a boomarang then? He could jsut attatch some of the wire from takumi and pull, or it could be the interlaced chakra into the "Custom weapon" that allows it to minipulate air on a slight level to return to the one who threw it.

as for the camo, i placed it at 20 chakra because once it come into contact with another hard solid object it looses its camo, and the holder needs to be holding it to use the camo skill again. I figured at such a disadvantage that we could cut the cost down. Maybe b rank?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Character: Ooshiro Imatokai
Link to profile: PROFILE AWAY!
Weapon Name: Ukyo mizo - Yoko
Weapon Type: Great sword and calligraphy brush
Weapon Height: 6’ blade 1’ 6” handle (90”) with a 10 inch wide blade
Weapon Weight: 35 lbs

Description: Yoko a former onin form kumo, known as the ink jet black fox, because of her demonic jutsu that made her look like a four tailed fox, her namesake of course. She was an eccentric Ukyo user who couldn’t stand the small ukyo mizo, due to the fact she would overtask her strength and it would break often. So she had her ukyo mizo re-forged into a giant sword that combined are her equipment, and wouldn’t break before her attacks. On Yoko’s last mission with her husband Raon she did something to pass on to her child Shiro, to pass on her legacy. Right before Yoko and Raon died they used several sealing techniques to seal their remaining chakra into the sword, and then seal the sword in Raon’s scarf, and finally seal the entire scarf so no one had accessed to the sword until Shiro got it unsealed in Takumi, when he was ready. With Raon last bit of chakra he summoned a creature to take it to Kumo, and give it to Shiro. The summoned creature then said to Shiro. “Don’t take it off and when the time comes unseal it in takumi.” Now that Shiro us a Chuunin he wants to go to Takumi to unseal the first seal on the scarf and use is mother’s special ukyo Mizo.

Ability Summary:
negative abilities
• -50 to summon from scarf
• user loses bukijutsu techniques, Unless user has a heavy two handed bukijutsu (shiro does not, he is shunkan no hagane although it’s not learned yet)
• can only stay out for 10 posts before needing to be re-summoned
• takes 5 posts before re-summoning
• Element kanji can be washed off with a water jutsu, cancelling any element raised attacks.
• Takes three custom jutsu slots
• Elemental ink is still weak to water, especially fire going down 2 ranks

Positive abilities
• blade can be used like an Ukyo artists scrolls
• 20 chakra refund when Choujuu giga is drawn on blade, when not elementized.
• D rank continues custom Sumitou becomes B rank one shot do to length of new ink sword. (re-learns this)
• Drawing elemental kanji on blade can infuse it with that element for 5 posts, for 25 chakra. Elements can’t be switched until end of 5 posts.
• Doubling the chakra for “art” techniques while drawing on the element imbued blade will imbue that technique with an element making it stronger. (choujuu giga, sumi bushin, etc)
• Surprisingly Light weight for a great sword
• Water imbued techniques are somewhat resistant to water but aren't as powerful as the other elements.

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:12 am
Yo-ko
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Drizzit1121

Well, just be sure to note rather than half chakra, bloodline techniques are one rank less in cost (same thing, just sounds a lot less worry some).

Yo-Ko

I'm gonna have to say nay on the scythe reclamation skill, unless you give me a really good reason as to how it works, and why it would make sense.
As for your camo, I want a better description as to how good this camo is. Probable flaws in it. Twenty chakra won't fly for perfect camo, either.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Mmm... I don't believe I can condone elemental chakra mixing, really, as you're getting into territory that heads into advanced chakra.
oye....then it travel like a boomarang then? He could jsut attatch some of the wire from takumi and pull, or it could be the interlaced chakra into the "Custom weapon" that allows it to minipulate air on a slight level to return to the one who threw it.

as for the camo, i placed it at 20 chakra because once it come into contact with another hard solid object it looses its camo, and the holder needs to be holding it to use the camo skill again. I figured at such a disadvantage that we could cut the cost down. Maybe b rank?
I could spend 5 chakra to have it return, have the steel grafted with my blood in it or a thread and have it want to return to its owner?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:34 am
Yo-ko

You know, quoting yourself doesn't get my attention. Ha ha. A jiongu thread would be a good reason to explain it.

As for camo, there's certain things you need to note when trying to do BS like that, such as noting special conditions for ending it, maintaining it.
There's no way in hell I'm going to permit a perfect active camo, for less than S rank with upkeep.

Please, go rework your weapon and do it thoroughly this time.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:58 am

Character: Sebastian Crane
Link to profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21957707

Weapon Name: Deaths all consuming
Weapon Type: Gladuis/Scythe

Weapon Height: 26 inches/ 6foot (blade 3 feet)
Weapon Weight: 4 pounds/ 10pounds

Description: Deaths all consuming was created by a group of Kiri trying to rival the seven swordsman. Were the seven swordsman usually met on the battle field, these assassins these "Death dealers" would deal their trade in the silent of night, in ways no one would ever consider possible. To do this, they needed a weapon that was concealable, but also to take out large groups in a single swipe if needed. Thus Deaths all consuming was crafted. Its original, unreleased form is a gladius made of a strong, light, yet durable metal that would allow for knife like actions but give the range similar to a sword. When needed, it can be released into the version of a silver scythe with a serrated blade made for cutting and tearing the enemy...so they are never the same again.

The released scythe has a few perks, being bigger and less hidden then the gladius form. When thrown, the blade can be recalled at will by a jiungo thread, returning on the same or similar trajectory that it was released at. Yet this is not the most powerful perk of the blade. Being made of a reflective metal as well as under the full moon, the blade can be given a form of active camoflauge. The chakra placed into the metal causes the metals special properties to become active, making the molecules like little eyes allowing it to work. With this being said, unless the user is able to place chakra into the weapon physically, then the camo wont work. The down side is, once any of the "eyes" are disrupted or touched physically the camo is dropped and must be re administered chakra to become active again (2 post cool down)

Ability Summary:
• Has 2 forms: Gladius and Scythe. Are changed at cost of 5 chakra
• Scythe has 2 extra perks, the ability to be recalled by a Jiungo thread and active camo (b rank chakra).
• After the camo is activated, any physical touch (blade, hand, rock, jutsu) enough to distort the path drops the camo. If not touched, it only lasts 2 posts (including initial post)
• Camo has a 2 post cool down.

Better?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:39 pm
Because having my character smoke a lot gave me an idea.
I'm not sure about the post numbers and chakra use for the poison. I think that, for how much chakra it costs, it seems pretty reasonable. And the poison innit an "instant death godmod" either, so it gives people an opportunity to, if realistic, save their RPC... =D
I think that's the only iffy part of this custom weapon. If you want me to fix the numbers, just specify what you think would be realistic and I'd be more than happy to change it.

Character: Tsuruya Kouhei
Link to profile: [x]

Weapon Name: Tsuruya Kahō: Chimei Kiseru
Weapon Type: Kiseru (Pipe)

Weapon Height: 46 cm. (~18 in.)
Weapon Weight: 26 g. (~0.06 lb.)

Description: The Tsuruya Family was a renowned family in Kirigakure, and in the entire Shinobi world. Powerful and skilled, but not in the way most Shinobi are. Contrary to the majority in the Shinobi world, the Tsuruya Family was not a family of combatants. A family that dealt in death, without dirtying their own hands. Like any, they would hire assassins to deal with those who opposed them--Shinobi, of Kirigakure or rogue, who were looking for work. The Tsuruya family wasn't known for being good people. Of course, being people of their status earns many enemies--it can be safely said that the Tsuruya family had developed more enemies than they had allies. Because of this, they could not trust even their hired hands for protections. Ten generations ago, Tsuruya Daisuke used his immense wealth to buy a pipe. Intricately carved, expensive, a symbol of his status. Unlike many others of his family, Daisuke was skilled at creating devices and booby traps within the smallest of objects. Carrying around a weapon was too noticeable, and so Daisuke altered the kiseru to be a lethal weapon, yet appear to most as nothing more than a pipe. And it worked quite effectively--assassins would attempt to attack Daisuke, or any of his sons, grandsons, etc. when they appeared unarmed, and the assassin would be dead before he even realized that their pipe was a weapon.

Nine generations later, Tsuruya Takeshi had two twin sons: Shuuhei and Kouhei. They were the same age, and as such Takeshi couldn't simply hand the pipe down to the oldest son. He began to see his sons' relationship as a constant competition. They were proving to him which was more suited to receive their family's heirloom. Both sons went to the Academy, and as Kouhei became a more skilled Shinobi than his brother, Takeshi rewarded him with the family's prized kiseru. Shuuhei had had his eye on the kiseru for many years, and knew that it would be passed down to the most worthy son. It angered him that his brother was more deserving than he, and this was the straw that broke the camel's back. Little did Takeshi know that this fueled their duel, and caused both of his sons to leave the village. Disgraced, Takeshi and his wife paid a high-ranking Shinobi to erase all mention of the Tsuruya family, particularly that of their sons. Grades, history, even all of the records of their purchases over the years. Then, they vanished. Memories of the Tsuruya family lived only in those who knew them, until one by one they vanished as well. For several years, the Tsuruya family was non-existant. Until Kouhei came back to Kirigakure.

Kouhei returned to Kirigakure for reasons still unknown, even to him. But he returned, and upon returning he began to use the kiseru once more. It was a symbol of his returning to the Shinobi life, using this pipe once more. One would be able to tell that Kouhei had, at one point, been of high social standing by the intricate design on the pipe. But his family had vanished, and left Kouhei to make a name for himself once more. With the kiseru as his only weapon, Kouhei chooses to fight with his fists, feet, and his Genjutsu... Even if his kiseru could quite possibly be the most deadly weapon in his arsenal, rival even to his powerful Taijutsu style.

Ability Summary:
• When the sharp, metal tip of the kiseru is stabbed into an enemy's blood stream, it releases a deadly, fast acting poison. Since the kiseru is used for smoking, and it would be unfortunate for the user to be poisoned while having a smoke, there is a small (extremely small) button-like notch in the pipe that must be pressed to release the poison. The poison can be treated if the victim receives immediate medical attention... Can be treated up until [5] Posts have passed (Can be treated at Post [4], but not past then). Using the poison requires [40] chakra.
---- Nausea: [1] Post since Poisoning
---- Vomiting: [3] Posts since Poisoning
---- Death: [5] Posts since Poisoning
• The sharp tip of the kiseru can also be used as a non-poisonous blade for making shallow cuts and stabbing while the duller tip of the kiseru can be used as a club of sorts for hitting enemies.
• The kiseru is made of an incredibly durable form of bamboo, and can be defend against a sword blade without breaking. Due to its size, it is not an effective shield despite its durability. But the chances are that it will not break in combat unless misused.

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Character: Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
Link to profile: [x]

Weapon Name: Mizubo
Weapon Type: Variable, Usually Staff / Daggers

Weapon Height: Variable, most commonly either 2 meters, 6.5 feet as a staff, or 6' blade on 2 knives.
Weapon Weight: Variable, Max 200lbs

Description: In its natural state, this weapon is evaporated into a thin, obscuring mist, that hovers about the user. The mist is slightly larger than an average person. The mist reacts to the user's thoughts, and can be moved about them as though it was an extension of the users body. The mist is not very thick, but it can be used to extinguish candles, and if fast enough, even deflect small projectiles (senbon, paper, throws shuriken off path). If the mist is separated from the user, it quickly and intelligently rushes back to the user.
However, when the users chakra is applied to the mist, it can be solidified into a solid white metal. This metal can be dense, or loose, making it heavy, light, large, or small. At its smallest, it can be condensed to about the size of a baseball, and at its heaviest, it weighs 200lbs when the entire mist is converted to metal. Any remaining portion of Mizubo not currently shaped into a weapon floats about the user. (Determined by weight. If 100lbs of metal, half the mist is left. If 20 lbs of metal, 90% of the mist is left, etc.)
As a mist, no-one but the user is capable of holding this weapon, making it impossible to steal and useless to others. When shaped, it can be held, however.

Ability Summary:
• Shape Weapon [D-Rank] The user pours their chaka into Mizubo, shaping the weapon as they see fit. This can be defensive, or offensive, or used for various tools. Evaporating the weapon back into mist costs no chakra.
• Mizubo Blitz [C-Rank] A genjutsu, the mist will swirl a bit as though it was forming a weapon. If the enemy looks at the mist during this time, the user becomes invisible for a few seconds. To the opponent, the mist simply appears to turn into a weapon in the user's hands, but really, the mist just floats. The image has no physical form and can deal no damage, but as an illusion, it can move about, and speak to the opponent. As soon as the move ends or the enemy breaks the genjutsu, the mist rushes quickly back to the user. Maintaining the clone costs 20ck per post, after the first one.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:59 am

Character: Akane Hakura
Link to profile:Link

Weapon Name: Kugutsu Attachment: Mag Rail Cannon
Weapon Type: Puppet Attachment

Weapon Height: 8'11" [Tip of the Barrel, to the Connector]
Weapon Weight: 78lbs [35.38 kg]

Description: The weapon blueprints were acquired after Akane impressed Sanshi Satetsu. Sanshi delivered him with a possible puppet weapon. Akane immediately began to make blueprints for the weapon for a puppet, and a possible way of allowing a puppet to hold this weapon. Akane spent a full year planning out the weapons faults and created a custom ammunition for the weapon too. When Akane first was given the blueprints, Akane examined it on paper for the longest time, scribbling small little changes on it, erasing modifications four months through. He then spent the rest of the time modifying the perfect all purpose puppet for the weapon to connect to. Because after the four months of editing the plan, he learnt it was to heavy for any other puppet to use other then Ereni.

The Railgun is shaped much like the cannon on a predator, it sits on a shoulder of the puppet and latches onto it, with bracers that connect on the back. The Railgun's barrel is most of the length of the weapon, it has two grips on it, one for each hand of the puppet for more steady fire.

The Weapon itself, is one of the most destructive weapons created for a puppet, and possibly one of the landmarks for all of the Ninja Worlds Technology Timeline. Although it is destructive and with it's awe striking power, standing in front of it as it fires would be the equivalent of standing in front of a speeding asteroid. You would be obliterated, no one not even your most loved could depict who you are. The ammunition are ball bearings about the size of a full grown males fist and has the speed when shot through the air to make a slash damage and cover 20 times the radius of the actual ammunition. When the projectile hits a target, ti will explode and implode cause a furious explosion, if you are within the explosion you will be burned and thrashed around horribly, if you are close to the explosion, there is a high probability that when the fire implodes and sucks back in, will literally suck the air out of your lungs and possibly make you gag up your own lungs. After a firing of the weapon which one burst of five of these ball bearings, it takes a cool down [Two posts].

Ability Summary:
• Unbelievable Force
• Connects to Puppets
• Custom Ammunition
• Explosive Capabilities
• Cool-down Time [2] Posts
• Rank B Amount of Chakra To Fire

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:30 pm
Yo-Ko

Glad you've plotted out the return sequence.
You're active camo isn't up to standards for me, nor other crew. I want more. Camo lag, for altering environments. Does it instantly adjust? For forty chakra, I should hope not. Is there a shimmer of some sort, to explain the exclusion of the person's imprint upon the mind, making them somewhat invisible. If you're looking for invisibility and camouflage, you need to be damn specific.

Rain Water Resonance

After some discussion with the crew, we'd like it if you raised the chakra necessary for injection to [80].
On top of which, multiple people have agreed that five posts isn't quite fair for death. As such, numbers should be adjusted for a period of inactivity, where the poison hasn't quite kicked in yet, and then the signs to indicate precisely how that's going to progress.

Azzurro Inferni

Your weapon is denied. It doesn't fit with the general time line of the universe, on top of which, it has too much potential to end it, even with the down sides.
I'm afraid it isn't likely this will be permitted in the future, either.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:34 pm
Leprechaun and the Voices

This weapon is denied. It's context is something that is frankly, too sporadic, while it sounds like you're trying to blend two possible techniques into a weapon.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:47 pm
Alright as per special request via manny Ima take care of your weapon Yoko.
Based off of what you have written and what I see,

-Make the Chakra cost for being in camo continual as in per post.
-Tell what if anything can pierce the camo.

Other than that I see no real problem ^.^  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces