Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Seimon ]|[ Main Gate ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image
|||Sypher Senju |||
[Chakra Pool] 685
Fighting Post Format

Sypher smiled lazily as Suzume lunged at him with a sword, his hand dipping into his pocket as he skipped back. "Good job, Aki! Kyo! Girl whose name I have yet to learn! If you're bored, return to Kumogakure and give everything to the Kage. Inform her that I gave you my mission to give you some experience both outside the village and in obeying orders! Don't forget the wood!" he shouted. He kept water bottles on himself all the time in case he ended up in these positions. With a twist of his fingers, the top popped off and he signed, holding his hand out as the water surged up. It formed and firmed into a katana several inches wider than normal and doubly as sharp. He stopped his backward movement and kicked forward, meeting Suzume's strikes with his own. He had no training but had been fighting with this technique enough to defend himself from her Time to get the upper hand. he thought and flung the remaining water at her face. It formed a fine mist and he signed again, stepping into the mist and vanishing. As the mist dissipated, he reappeared behind her, his sword going for her neck. He was using the blunt side so it would only bruise her neck.

Used: Mizu no Yaiba
Used: Shunshin no Jutsu

Onin |
Ninjutsu |
Sage |

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►3600

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

Kyo nodded to Sypher and carried the glass panels. He walked off to go back home. "You still owe me a favor Sypher!" He would make sure when Sypher got back that he fulfilled this favor for Kyo still has to fulfill he would take a bath when he got back. Bwahahaha.
[/exit]

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 240 ~ AC: 7150 ~ Ryo: 800

Even though she herself was fast, it seemed as if she could not match Sypher's speed. He just kept moving out of the way and he didn't even have to fully concentrate on her. Seeing him mess with something, Suzume saw a water katana form in his hand. Scowling slightly, she found he was countering her strikes. She didn't know he studied bukijutsu as well. Then the remaining water was flung at her face. Suzume brought her free hand up so it wouldn't get in her eyes but then it turned into mist.

When she looked, Sypher had disappeared from sight. When he reappeared behind her, she did not realize it until she felt something blunt hit the side of her neck. "Ow!" jumping off to the side, she reached up and rubbed her neck. That had certainly hurt and now the red head looked frustrated, knowing that she had lost the match. "Dammit..."

OOC:

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image
|||Sypher Senju |||
[Chakra Pool] 710
Fighting Post Format

Sypher grinned and flipped his katana up onto his shoulder "My win. Sorry about your neck..." he bent down and touched the bruise lightly with his fingers, frowning. He hadn't meant to hit her that hard "Sorry bout that." he tapped the sword on his shoulder, thinking for a moment "Wanna have another go at it?"

Training Mission: Spar
[Win/Lose]: Win +25

((OoC: You add 20 to your chakra pool, Haru smile )))

Onin |
Ninjutsu |
Sage |

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 240 ~ AC: 7150 ~ Ryo: 800

It was nice of the other to be worried about her neck. Yet Suzume was still a bit down about losing. "It's fine. And alright, I'll go for another match." She didn't think that this round would be much different but it was worth a shot. "Do you wanna go first this time?"

OOC: Don't you mean fifteen?

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:53 am
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ: Lets see how the blind girl gets home x3

Nora Was alittle busy day dream until she snapped out of it. She felt that kyo was gone and frowned abit before standing up. She could hear the fight was over with the other two." I should have left a trail of chakra petals when i had the chance."She said to herself with a sigh and walked into the middle of the road. She wasnt sure which side Sypher was but she wanted to be polite and let him know her name before leaving." Sypher Senseimy names Nora Raigyo and i shall be leaving thank you for the misson." Nora walked on her own down the road heading back to her home which was going to be a lucky thing if she didnt get lost along the way.

[Exit]

Chakra [200/200]

" My eye sight rest upon my flowers."

o_Starlight_

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:01 am
User Image
|||Sypher Senju |||
[Chakra Pool] 695
Fighting Post Format

Sypher took a deep breath then smiled "One more. All right then!" he threw his sword to the right as he distanced himself, allowing it to return to a puddle of water. He signed and the puddle doubled in size before shooting out in a column at Suzume.

Used: Suikoudan no Jutsu

OoC:: I keep forgetting Suzume is a chuunin ><

Onin |
Ninjutsu |
Sage |

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:04 am
User Image

Chakra Pool: 190 ~ AC: 7150 ~ Ryo: 800

Seeing the other distance himself, Suzume could guess that he was gearing up for a sort of ranged attack. She pointed the tip of her blade to the side, focusing her chakra and infusing the wind element with it. When the water shot out at her, Suzume quickly spun counter-clockwise. The result was a whirlwind surrounding her, the spin picking up the water and creating a small typhoon of sorts. Of course the water would fall to the ground eventually as the technique lost power.

Before the wall of water was dropped, Suzume created two clones, one to stand within the typhoon as a distraction and the other made to jump up from the top and towards Sypher, attempting a downwards vertical slice to the male. Of course with both being mere illusions, there was no chance of Sypher getting hurt.

The real Suzume would have jumped back and out of the small typhoon as it lost power. There were bound to be puddles here and there so Suzume moved to the closest one and signed. Hopefully if Sypher was distracted enough then he would not have even noticed the real Suzume had disappeared. Now she could transport to any of the puddles in the area for a surprise attack. After both clones were gone, Suzume would reappear behind Sypher and, with the blunt side of her blade, try to strike the man's neck much as he had done to her.

OOC: Techniques used: Splashing Rain, Shigure Soen

Bunshin no Jutsu x 2, Maruton

Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu, Suiton

User Image

Haruhi000777

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:25 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki watched the fight for a bit then wandered over to the giant pile of wood. he sighed reached down and picked them up. he expelled chakra and grew to 14 feet so he could carry it easier. "see you Sypher. we will spar soon also."

he turned and headed back to the village.[exit]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image
|||Sypher Senju |||
[Chakra Pool] 695
Fighting Post Format

Sypher scowled as Suzume charged at him, avoiding the column before he noticed a clone. He grabbed a kunai and flung it up, ducking under the slice, and it caught the clone in its chest. Just as that happened he recognized the attacking Suzume as a clone Very nice moves... he thought, his eyes dancing around immediately. He was not, however, expecting the attack from behind. The blow caught just under his scar and struck the sensitive nerve cluster that rested just under barely thick skin. A jolt of pure adrenalin and nerves ran through his entire body, paralyzing his muscles and knocking him to his knees SON OF A b***h! he thought, wheezing out a yelp.

Used: [Technique Name Here]

Onin |
Ninjutsu |
Sage |

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image

Wow, she actually won the battle. The red head was honestly surprised that she had out-witted the onin. Maybe it was just a sort of fluke but Suzume would take it. Although her elation was replaced with worry seeing the man fall to his knees and hearing him yelp. "Crap... Sypher, are you okay?" she asked, sheathing her sword and hurrying to his side. She was not aware that he had a scar on his back that was as sensitive as it was.

Although she was finding that her luck with sparring was turning. Going back to basic and using ninjutsu was definitely helping her. Plus she still had other bukijutsu techniques to use that could have helped her in the first match.

OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 7 5 | | |
[☁]

[☁] "I'm fine." Sypher grounded out through his teeth, wincing as he stood with a wheeze "My back is...tender to say the least. You hit me pretty good." he grinned weakly, still bent over for a few minutes Aaah I need to get this looked at... he thought, groaning internally "I think we're good here....I'm going to head back." he stood straight finally and started off, going slower this time around "I'll see you when you get back." he said with a wave over his shoulder. [☁]

((Exits...Crossroads))

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image

It seemed like the other could walk and everything. Yet Suzume still felt as though the other was possibly pissed at her for hitting him at that spot. "Yeah... sorry about that." replied Suzume, watching him stand up before heading to the cross roads.

Waving good bye, she looked over to Cloud, the German Shepherd already walking over to her. He congratulated her on the fight and soon they were heading back to Kumo as well. By now she had to be ready to get to jounin.

((Exit to Crossroads))

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:41 am
Into the village of Takumi that monk rolled, ready to stock up, and ready himself for the future to come. What exactly was that? Well... He couldn't be sure.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:18 pm
Out the gates swung, before the mighty swordsman of the mist. It was a phenomenal sight at this point, to see him walking so briskly with the eight blades hanging off of him at some location or another. It was a mighty strange sight, but off he sprinted. Homeward.  
匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff