Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Hondoori ]|[ Main Street ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ 
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                            I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                       THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

It worked?! She thought to herself, surprised that her Taijutsu had in fact served her. Fighting fist to fist wasn't her thing. In fact, there had never been an instance in which she had come out on top after a fight. So when she was able to muster some deep, deep strength to stave Raza off; it floored her. She was thrown off and she was stunned. The pressure on her body had eased and her shoulder felt a million times better. The blood was starting to crystalize from the inside on it's own. Her body doing it automatically. Hiding what she was, that she was from the same clan as these whack jobs, was going to be impossible.

Stumbling to her feet, Jae wasn't even able to look to see if Kaileer was handling himself alright. No. Raza had plans of his own and it took her immediate attention to follow him. She tensed, getting ready to confront him once more as he lunged. He threw her for a loop, however, when he veered quickly, displaying an awesome feat of momentum and trajectory maneuvers. "What, the-?" She muttered, wincing as the pain in her shoulder sent a sharp pain through her body. What was he doing? Was he going for his own comrade? Gritting her teeth she gave chase, going after Raza. No. She wasn't going to let him kill a possible lead. Even if she had to put him down like the rabid dog he was. Finding out a clue about the UHV was right in front of her. If she let him kill a possible weak c***k in the armor then she would lose the information.

Bending her knees, she activated her body flicker technique. Blood dripped in large quantities around her as she did so. Th force of her action nulling the automatic response her body had been doing in order to staunch the bleeding. She disappeared altogether, reappearing crouched before the girl that Raza was now aiming for. Jae had already started her hand movements and as she settled in a defensive posture, Raza right in front of her face, she smirked. "Not so fast." It distorted her face, giving Jae a darker and more feral look. Saiketsu's were all from the same breed. Blood excited them. Blood invigorated them and most of all it gave them power. The blood from her wound gushed out all at once, the crimson liquid taking the shape of a dragon. It was translucent and it opened it's small jaws wide before heading straight for Raza, his chest. This technique was one of the most deadliest of the Saiketsu clan. The dragon would go through flesh, tendons and muscle and find the heart of it's victim. Then all Jae had to do was give it the signal to crush Raza's heart. From this close it was going to be hard for Raza to evade this technique, especially because of his blind, mad charge. Jae held her hand up, ready to crush her first into a ball, which would signal the entity that would enter Raza to kill him.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

Title: Investigate Crime Scene: Felony
                                                    Information: Your village leader needs you to search around a crime scene. Try and figure out what happened, and who did it. The crime you are expected to unravel is typically some form of arson or felony.
                                                    Solo or Squad: Solo
                                                    Minimum Post: None

Title: Defend the nutrality of Takumi
                                                    Information: Your village leader needs you to figure out or contest the force that is causing trouble or ill intent in the nutral Artisans village. Do not harm any of the structures of Takumi or cause any harm to the locals. It is imperitive that Takumi remains a place of peace! If the source of the trouble is fully ceased bonus rewards are given.
                                                    Solo or Squad: Solo or squad
                                                    Minimum Post: Until a threat is defeated.
                                                    Note: B rank if only the initial threat is dispatched. Upgrades to S rank if the entire organization behind the trouble is wiped out (Consult mission mod, Vice captian or Captain for S rank authorization)
                                                    Kage permission required

Title: Supply Counting (Optional)
                                                    Information: Whelp, everyone's gotta do the sucky parts at some point. You have been tasked with heading to the armory within the village and taking a complete stock of the weapons.
                                                    Minimum Posts: Varies
                                                    Note: 4 posts minimally. Instead of Ryo payment, you can opt to take a lower value weapon for your stocks.

Total Chakra : 740

Jutsu Used : Dragon tech & body flicker
                                                    Jutsu Rank : S + D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:45 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ωith my first successful attack, the swordsman collapsed, I assumed, unconscious, leaving the remaining blue-haired clone unharmed. The second attack worked as well, lightning chakra infused strikes stunning the woman enough that she couldn't react. But just as I had been afraid of, her legs gave out under her and she slipped off the edge of the roof. I reached after her, trying desperately to catch her. I wasn't going to let someone die because of me.
-----My hand clenched on thin air. My heart skip a beat, but I could only watch her fall, kneeling at the edge. Paralyzed, she could do nothing to brace herself, and hit the ground with a sickening thud that cut off her scream. The fall wasn't that high. She could have survived. She must have survived. A slight shift as she tried to move confirmed that, and I felt my blood start circulating again.
-----Movement and another scream dragged my attention away from her. The girl broke free from her deadlock with the clawed man. I couldn't help grimacing as he licked the blood from his shoulder before forcing himself back to his feet. But he suddenly lunged forward, at first at the girl. Digging his claws into the ground, he suddenly veered off in a different direction and he made a beeline for the fallen woman instead. Why? Why would he attack his own comrade?
-----I readied myself to jump between them, but the blue-haired girl beat me to him. She shunshin'd between them and, catching me of guard, blood surged from the wound in her shoulder. Bile rose at the sight but I kept watching. It gushed similarly to what I had seen from the swordsman, but hers took the shape of what looked like some beast... a dragon maybe. Her intent to kill him was so tangible I could almost taste it. s**t... "Wait!" I had the ability to disrupt chakra, but it required using a second state. If it meant keeping someone from dying though...Bracing myself again, I pushed off of the roof, landing slightly in front of the girl. Landing from that height sent a shock of pain up my legs but I ignored it for the moment, focusing instead on activating the second state, the State of Control. I grabbed at the girl's raised hand, forcing chakra into it to disrupt her attack, then whirled to face the clawed man. Throwing a hand his direction, I sent out a second pulse that, should it hit him, it would make him lose control of his chakra and, hopefully, stop him in his tracks.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
State of Power boosts:
Moderate strength boost = Greatly improved strength
Slight agility boost = Supremely improved agility (+1 rank speed)

State of Control boost:
Amount of chakra required for techniques is halved.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 9 4 5 0
α c :: 2 2 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 2 0 / 7 1 0 (-5, -5)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 8 0 / 6 9 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 6 / 2 0 (-2)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Zama no Seishi [ State of Control ]
While in this state, the Hakemoto gains an adept understanding and manipulation of their own chakra. The chakra needed to perform any technique is cut in half. (Example: A Ranked techniques, which originally cost [80] chakra, now cost [40].)
Wave of Chakra - C
A technique that can only be used during [ State of Control ]. The user merely takes their open palm and sends out a surge of chakra which takes the form of a short and wide blast of energy. However, rather than being meant to deal physical damage, this blast disrupts the opponent's chakra system. A succession of two strikes results in the opponent losing [50] chakra.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
Zama no Ikou [State of Power]
While in this state, the Hakemoto becomes slightly more nimble, and moderately physically stronger. Because those of the Hakemoto clan must be of the Taijutsu or Bukijutsu class, this is typically a preferred state of being.
• Zama no Seishi [ State of Control ]
While in this state, the Hakemoto gains an adept understanding and manipulation of their own chakra. The chakra needed to perform any technique is cut in half. (Example: A Ranked techniques, which originally cost [80] chakra, now cost [40].)

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Lanfaer

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

While gunning with all the speed and power a man driven by hunger can possess, Raza was still no match for the speed of a shinobi utilizing their Shunshin. It was simply too fast for him to react to, and his eyes widened just as the blood gushed from her wounds to form the dragon he knew far, far too well. For a moment he considered just letting it happen, to end his spree, but no. No, he had silencing to do. Just as he lunged forward, and down, to try and dodge the attack as it came for him, someone landed between both parties, and this someone was in the way of his dive. This would likely have the adverse effect of putting him just in range of Kaileer's attack, which sent him reeling backwards and his wounds opening even further. No, no! He would not allow this! Raza was mad, mad with rage, with desire. He needed blood to replace his, and that meant doing something else incredibly stupid. Chakra disrupted he could form no attacks save those his body gave him, and in this case, he lunged forward and down, aiming for the male between him and his pray, aiming for nothing less than a headbutt to the most sensitive region of the male anatomy. Why? He hoped that when he did this Kaileer would move, as would the female, and he would be able to taste the sweet bliss of blood once more. Drool fell down his chin at the thought, edging on his bloodlust.

Battle Music

chrissy b e a n

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----espite getting blown off of his feet by the wave of chakra I released, the clawed man launched himself at me a second time, even more desperate than the first. He aimed low, either looking to take me out embarrassingly, or force me to move, but I didn't intend to do either of them. Shifting my weight to one leg, I waited until the man was close enough before I lifted the other and brought it down on the back of his neck. "Nope." Unless he rolled out of the way at the last second, which was near impossible given his forward momentum, I had the whole length of his body to strike. Regardless of where it hit, he'd be knocked flat again. Scowling slightly, I let go of the girl's hand and placed myself more firmly between them. Even desperate, there was no way the man could hold up much longer, if my attack didn't stop him. This was getting to be more agitating than anything. I had to applaud his perseverance but that didn't make the situation any less annoying. I still had no idea what was going on. About the extent of my knowledge was what was going on in front of me. Were these the murderers we'd been called to investigate for? If they were, then fine, the situation was solved, but if not, what the hell were they fighting for? "You done?" The question wasn't just directed at the man, and to show it, I glanced over my shoulder at the blue-haired girl.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
State of Power boosts:
Moderate strength boost = Greatly improved strength
Slight agility boost = Supremely improved agility (+1 rank speed)

State of Control boost:
Amount of chakra required for techniques is halved.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 2 0 / 7 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 6 0 / 6 9 0 (-20)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 4 / 2 0 (-2)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• C-rank formless

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
Zama no Ikou [State of Power]
While in this state, the Hakemoto becomes slightly more nimble, and moderately physically stronger. Because those of the Hakemoto clan must be of the Taijutsu or Bukijutsu class, this is typically a preferred state of being.
• Zama no Seishi [State of Control]

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

Having expected the opportunity to get rid of the eyesore, she was interrupted by quick movements of Kaileer. Apparently he had been able to disarm or defeat his opponents because he was suddenly before her. Reaching to grab her arm, he did something she hadn't expected nor realized what was going on until she tried to close her fist to finish Raza off. Nothing happened to the blood thirsty clan member. Instead, he was moving about, being hit by the same thing she was experiencing at the moment with a little more force, obviously. Jae's face contorted into one of annoyance. He had blocked her chakra. What the hell!?! Gritting her teeth the blue haired sage tugged sharply on her arm, trying to escape from the influences of Kaileer's technique. Clenching her fist tightly, she tried to summon up her chakra again to complete the jutsu but it was lost. She was unable to do it.

As Kaileer squared off against Raza, Jae tried to move again. To try and put an end to the rabid dog but Kaileer was domineering. He had completely taken control of the situation and she had ended up getting saved by him instead. Irritating... She thought to herself, her annoyance clearly plastered all over her face. "You done?" Was directed at the both of them, Kaileer looking to her as he emphasized his point. "Get out of my way, Kaileer. He's not going to stop!" Jae barked, getting ready to push past him if she had to. Jae was unsure how long this chakra blocking thing lasted for but she wanted to assume that she would be alright if she tried hard enough. If not, she was going to prepare a lengthy bitching for Kaileer to experience.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

Information: Your village leader needs you to search around a crime scene. Try and figure out what happened, and who did it. The crime you are expected to unravel is typically some form of arson or felony.

Information: Your village leader needs you to figure out or contest the force that is causing trouble or ill intent in the nutral Artisans village. Do not harm any of the structures of Takumi or cause any harm to the locals. It is imperitive that Takumi remains a place of peace! If the source of the trouble is fully ceased bonus rewards are given.
                                                    Note: B rank if only the initial threat is dispatched. Upgrades to S rank if the entire organization behind the trouble is wiped out (Consult mission mod, Vice captian or Captain for S rank authorization)
                                                    Kage permission required

Information: Whelp, everyone's gotta do the sucky parts at some point. You have been tasked with heading to the armory within the village and taking a complete stock of the weapons.
                                                    Note: 4 posts minimally. Instead of Ryo payment, you can opt to take a lower value weapon for your stocks.

Total Chakra : 740

Jutsu Used : Dragon tech & body flicker
                                                    Jutsu Rank : S + D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Unfortunately for Kaileer, she was right. The pain might normally have stopped anyone from fighting, but then...this wasn't a normal person. This wasn't a normal situation. And his leaping to his feet even after the blow, throwing himself upwards at Kaileer with his arms dehydrating, his fingers extending with the blood from his wounds? No, that's wasn't normal either. Screaming with bloody froth flying from his lips with each flick of his face. Yet even as he came up under Kaileer, even as his claws reached out to hamstring the boy, the crystal turned back into liquid, and the man known as Raza collapsed, blood seeping out through several self inflicted wounds.

Battle Music

chrissy b e a n

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:39 pm
User Image

-----мy foot met the back of the man's neck, and he fell still briefly. But the girl was right. Desperation led people to do drastic things, including fight on when it should have been impossible. I jerked backward when he suddenly lunged up. That was as far as he got though before collapsing again. This time he didn't move. I tapped him with my foot to make sure he was actually unconscious, and, once that was confirmed, I let both States fade.
-----It was only then that I realized the girl had said my name. How did she know it? But then, her voice sounded familiar too. I turned to face her, getting my first good look at her. The blue hair was striking enough, but the face I recognized. Vaguely. Like someone I'd only met briefly. There were plenty of people who fit that description, but given the fact that Samuru had literally had a mental breakdown at the mention of her, she was kind of hard to forget. The lack of pink hair threw me off, but for all I knew, that could have been dyed too.
-----"Jae?" I'd apparently grown since the last time I saw her; I stood almost a head over her now. Of course, I'd also gotten quite a promotion since then, but as far as I knew, no one outside of Kumo knew. And I intended for it to stay that way for now. I glanced back at the unconscious man. "What's going on here? I mean, I know about the murder, but that's about it."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 3 5 / 7 1 0 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 7 5 / 6 9 0 (+15)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 2 / 2 0 (-2)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

The tension in her body slowly eased as the rabid Raza finally went down for the count. Kaileer moved to inspect the body with his foot, double checking to make sure that Raza was not playing possum. Jae turned away from Kaileer's inspections to look at the limp body behind him. Jae knelt, reaching out to the woman's neck to check for a pulse. The Kunoichi was no expert but she tried anyway. She wasn't doing it to make sure the woman who attacked her was okay, she was doing it to make sure her culprits were still alive. There was something, however faint. Getting up and righting herself, she winced. The throbbing in her shoulder getting sharper due to the gradual loss of adrenalin in her system. Great. Just great. This whole situation had spiraled into such a huge mess. She was falling into old scenarios again and the dejavu of it all hurt her. More than the annoying wound on her shoulder.

Her name being called snapped her back from wherever her mind had wandered off to. Her blue eyes sought out Kaileer's green ones. He was taller than the last time she had last met him. A childs growth spurt. Like Samuru... She thought to herself, connecting Samuru to Kaileer's growth spurt. Placing a hand over her forehead she smirked somewhat. "Yeah. Lil' ol' Jae." She mused softly. Kaileer was turning to look at the unconscious Raza. She looked away, going back to the woman who still hadn't moved from where she had fallen. Raza had been so desperate to get at her, she wondered why? Wasn't she his ally? Where their bonds less than comrades? "The two males stood out. Amongst all of the figureless faces, they stood out." Jae explained, as she once more knelt to inspect the woman's prone body. Jae searched her clothes and pouches for something that might give her and her purpose away. "I followed them to this place. Didn't think they would bring another person into the fray. I thought they were connected to the UHV but maybe they weren't." Raza seemed more like a rabid member of her clan. That chilly dispostion in all of them. They scared her...Was she like them? Jae had never been afraid of her powers but now she was a little more hesitant about using them.

Pausing in the middle of her explanation, she looked up at him, her expression guarded now. "Wait. Why are you here? How do you know about this...?" Who else was in on this call to arms? The Hokage had sent her here to do damage control but it seemed like there were more vultures ready to pick the carcass clean. If that was the case...Jae stood abruptly. Biting down on her bottom lip. "It was a dead end...apparently." Her voice was sharper than she intended, the sage looking away for a moment to collect herself. She shouldn't be getting angry. Of course someone was bound to run into her, with this small village. Besides. He had saved her. She shouldnt take it out on him. "Thanks. For earlier." Her cheeks flushed slightly. It had been awhile since she had to thank anyone or even cared to do so.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

Kage permission required

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image

-----she was still looking for answers about the UHV, which didn't come as all that surprising. It didn't look like whatever was going on in Takumi was connected though. As far as I knew, none of the villages were any closer to finding them. Though at the same time I hardly knew anything involving village secrets and just about anything that the kages were supposed to know. Kinpaku had almost literally said, 'You're kage now. Have a good life. Bye.' and left. I hadn't seen her since then. And pretty much since then I'd been trying to avoid smashing someone's face in.
-----Namely Myurai's.
-----Just thinking about what happened in the office made my blood boil again. It shouldn't have, not this far away from it, but then controlling anger had never been a strength of mine. It was a wonder at all that I could use the states, which required abolishing negative emotions. All of this was overwhelming, and ridiculous. Kin was apparently convinced I could make a fantastic leader, enough to put me in charge of the whole damned village, but what good was it if none of the shinobi of the village saw anything in me?
-----Clenching my fist at my side, I looked back at Jae as she spoke again, and met defensive blue eyes. Why was I here? Why did that matter? Unless she thought it was too much coincidence that I of all people was the one to turn up. She stood suddenly, speaking with venom in her voice, but quickly seemed to regret it as she thanked me instead and blushed. For whatever reason, I couldn't help feeling embarrassed as well. "I, uh... It was nothing." Heat crept into my face and I looked away, rubbing the back of my neck. "As for why I'm here..." I didn't was to drop the fact that I was Raikage, not yet. I didn't even want to admit it, to be frank. So I looked for words that wouldn't be a lie and still explained. "A missive was sent out to all of the villages about the situation here. I guess to preserve Takumi's neutrality, they wanted everyone to participate in solving the murder." Sticking my hands in my pockets, I shrugged. "I needed new blades and to get out of the village anyway."
-----I glanced back at her out of the corner of my eye, and then specifically at her injured shoulder. The wound was deep and still bleeding, and the pain of it was pretty obvious in her movements. Turning fully to face her, I gestured at her shoulder. "I might be able to heal that."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 0 / 7 1 0 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 9 0 / 6 9 0 (+15)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 3 / 2 0 (+1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:56 am
User ImageUser Image

Looking to him now, she almost smiled at his own reaction. His complexion was light enough to give him away, the flush in his face obvious. He was just as embarrassed as she was and that made the awkwardness of it all a little easier to swallow. Kaileer explained the reasoning for him being present, Jae nodding once in acknowledgment. A call to arms in this small village. It was so odd. There had been weirder situations before so perhaps contemplating the oddness of it all wasn't as farfetched a fact as it presented itself to be. Whatever. The kunoichi thought to herself. She was tired, hungry and no step closer to closing in on the UHV. Reaching into her pouch, Jae produced some twine. Moving to the unconscious Raza, she knelt and began to hog tie him. It was a process that she moved through with relative ease. Almost expertly. Inspecting her work she moved on to the woman, making sure she was still breathing first. "Well. There isn't anything we can get from these three. The authorities will be here for them soon. We made enough noise..." Jae muttered at the end, her explosive tag having damaged the side of the alleyway building.

At the remark for helping her heal her wounded shoulder, Jae looked up from tying up the last of the three clan members. "You are a medic?" Her expression showed her surprise. There were many things that Jae pegged Kaileer as but a medic was not one of them. Her surprise melted away slightly as she recalled his quick movements to keep her from killing Raza. Looking away she mulled over his offer, feeling a slight sting of shame from being quick to try to take a life. She had changed a lot. More than she had anticipated. Two years prior, she would have never been one to go for a killing blow. "It looks worse than it actually is..." This was Jae's form of giving him the green light to go ahead and heal the afflicted area. What's another scar to add to the rest? She should have been worried about adding another battle scar but at this point she was not thinking about depreciating her value aesthetically. Her self confidence was already low enough.

Turning slightly, she gave him her back. It would be easier for her to allow him near to her if she didn't have to watch him come close to her. Jae still had intimacy issues and didn't like getting touched. "You...always seem to be in the middle of things." She said randomly, trying to strike up a conversation topic that would keep her mind off of the sting in her shoulder. The sage was a lot more chatty than she had been previously, the woman trying to take the first step in giving herself a shot at a functional and normal life. One that didn't revolve around self pity, loss and wishing for a future that was clearly not in the books.

Tao-Benshin

Kage permission required

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:27 pm
User Image

-----ι couldn't help snorting at Jae's question. Generally, I carried at least two blades on me, and I actually liked fighting. Not killing, but I never had a problem with getting involved in a brawl. That wasn't particularly medic material. "No, definitely not a medic." Closing my eyes briefly, I took a deep breath, expelling, for the moment, the anger I'd felt a moment before. Centering my chakra, I entered the State of Healing. Whatever aches and pains I had from the journey here and the fight faded. The State of Healing was probably the strangest State for me. It felt like I was a completely different person because my mind didn't make room for the anger I was known for. "I'm a member of the Hakemoto clan. We have these things called... States of Being that give us unique abilities. Like before, I could move so fast because of Zama no Ikou, the State of Power. And I stopped your chakra with Seishi, Control."
-----I stepped closer to Jae as she turned away from me, and again felt embarrassed. The last girl I'd been any real way in close proximity to was Kazumi, and that had been literally because she tripped over me in a hurry to get wherever she was going. I hovered my hands over her injured shoulder, not quite touching her. A soft green light--my chakra--form around my hands as the process of healing started. "You can probably guess, but this is the State of Healing. It's come in handy quite a few times now." All we could do, though, was wait for the wound to heal to get out of the awkwardness of the situation.
-----Her comment caught me a bit off guard. She did have a point. I always seemed to wind up in the middle of things that I shouldn't have been involved in. First the time loop in Kirigakure, then escorting her back to Kumo, and now this. Even before meeting her, I always managed to get involved in whatever was going on, despite trying to avoid it. The jounin I'd almost punched in the face as a genin for picking on a genin, for example. Or Kazumi tripping over me even though I wasn't in the way. Then there was the irony of knowing Samuru even before finding out the connection between him and Jae. I pulled my gaze from my hands to her, though she faced away so I couldn't meet her gaze. Regardless, a thin, sheepish grin spread across my face. "Yeah, I suppose your right. I guess I'm just good at being in the wrong place at the wrong time." My eyes shifted back to my hands. "Or the right time, depending on how you look at it."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 1 0 / 7 1 0 (-40)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 9 0 / 6 9 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 2 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Closing her eyes she let Kaileer's healing jutsu do what is was meant to do. At Kaileer's explanation of his state of powers, Jae recalled an opponent from that clan. A red haired monkey from a long, long time ago. "I lost my Jounin exam thanks to one of your clan members." She stated, her voice flat. She fought back a small smile. At his turn around of the phrase 'wrong place wrong time', she turned her face slightly to look back at him, catching his small grin. "Well, arent you a bag of optimism?" She looked away, her expression staying neutral. Her shoulder tingled, it stinging more than she had anticipated.

Every time that Kaileer had come into the fro, she had been saved. It was in Kirigakure, in Kumo and now here in Takumi. "You are like my lucky talisman." She said, the corner of lip turning up slightly. "I think if you see me around next time you should run in the opposite direction. If you are the talisman then I am the curse." She said, the small smirk slowly disappearing from her visage as all of the negative thoughts and emotions swamped her. Every time she tried to break free from it, the negativity brought her back to her place of solemn thoughts and lukewarm feelings. She was so tired of fighting against it. It had been a change of pace, venturing off on her own again. Slipping into a sort of banter between herself and Kaileer. He had been the only person whom she felt compelled to slip into anything other than melancholy with. "If there is anything I can do to repay you...I'd like to settle the score." She said, tensed up slightly. She truly wanted to repay Kaileer back for the trouble she seemed to drag him into. "I mean...I took advantage of you, with the information on Samur- with him. I probably put you in a bad spot." She reflected, feeling even more guilty than before. "Then with Kin and right now as well." She listed, her shoulders sagging somewhat as she voiced the infractions.

Tao-Benshin

Kage permission required

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

The hog tying went well, with the three unable to fight off the female due to their supposed unconsciousness. The knots fastened, Jae and Kaileer would begin talking, working on a conversation while leaving the three to slumber away until they found escape. Except, there was one issue with that plan.

The knight never actually lost consciousness.

When fighting an opponent of clearly greater skill and abilities than your own, a soldier would be smart to fake death or slumber in order to avoid any final strokes. It allowed a soldier to listen in, to gain information and make plans that one in this situation normally wouldn't be able to. And such actions had been taken, and now...now it was time to allow those plants to come to fruition. As the two conversed, the female's back to them, the blood from a wound on his fingertip began to harden, to move seemingly by its own free will. This blood thinned, becoming a razor that cut the bindings with ease, the ropes falling to the ground in silence. Hands free, the knight slowly, but surely, formed the handseals he would need, the power of his bloodline fueling the technique a bit more than the average shinobi. Raising one hand until it was level with the other two who oddly were in a near perfect row from him, he released the technique.

And a blade made of water, with an edge as sharp as any steel, would form in his hands and extend at an extremely rapid pace, slicing deep the throat of first Raza, and then the woman.

Their gurgling screams would follow an instant later, the pain waking them up in an instant, eyes filled with the fear of the end. The lights would fade quickly, for the blade had severed the jugular, and no amount of healing would come fast enough to stop this. At least, not something that Kaileer would have.

Mission accomplished, the knight clenched the blade and threw himself backwards, rolling away from the pair as he fought to get to his feet.

Battle Music

chrissy b e a n

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:27 pm
User Image

-----тhe healing went smoothly and the wound on Jae's shoulder closed without much issue. She was right that it looked a lot worse than it was, otherwise my technique might not have worked. In the meanwhile she continued talking. Up to this point, with the few times I'd actually spoken to her, she had never spoken so much. I couldn't help wondering what it was that made her so willing to speak now when I could hardly get a word out of her the whole trip from Kirigakure to Kumo. She called me a lucky talisman and herself a curse. I didn't understand that, though I didn't believe in luck either. Just coincidence. She then announced that she wanted to repay me, and that she took advantage of me for information. That I already knew. I was young but I wasn't stupid. I couldn't be in the position I was in.
-----I pulled my hands away as the healing finished, with it the state of healing dissolving, taking a step back again to a comfortable distance, and crossed my arms. "You don't have to repay me for anything." I gave her a one shouldered shrug and a small smirk. "It's kind of the world we live in to take advantage of every opportunity. But if you insist, I--"
-----Gurgling screams from behind me drew my attention away, leaving my statement unfinished. I whirled in time to see a stream of water stretched toward the clawed man and the woman from the roof dissipate and blood gush from both of their necks. Eyes wide, I followed the stream to its source. The swordsman had somehow gotten free and attacked his own comrades. "s**t!" I rushed over to the woman, since she was closer, and clamped my hands over wound in her neck. It did no good. Blood quickly welled from between my fingers, but it began to slow as her pulse weakened until it stopped completely. There was nothing I could do. As I had said only a moment before, I was no medic. I sat back on my heels, letting my trembling hands drop to my sides. There was no sense in checking on the other one. The cuts had been fast and clean. They were both gone.
-----So much fury. My blood felt like it was boiling in my veins. Anyone else, and I'm sure Jae was included in that, would have seen my anger as unreasonable. These were the enemy. Why did it matter? Because there were other ways to deal with someone besides killing them. If anything, ending the life of an enemy just meant putting them out of their misery instead of making them suffer. And yet, I wanted this man to pay. I wanted to make him pay for taking the lives of his own comrades. I think that, above anything else, caused the blinding, white hot rage I felt. After seeing so many of my comrades slaughtered in the UHV attack on Kumo, that wasn't something I was about to let go. I pushed myself back to my feet and turned to face the swordsman.
-----I didn't give the man a chance to think about what he'd done. Drawing a blade in each hand, one of which sparked with electricity, I shot forward. But I didn't attack with the blades right away. Stopping short in front of him, I lashed out with a kick instead, driving him backward and into the nearby wall. I followed right after him, using the raiton infused sword to strike. I struck once at his right shoulder, thrusting straight forward. Pulling back immediately, I struck a second time at the same spot, trying to pin him to the wall. The second strike, to the swordsman, would be nearly imperceptible before it struck. Using the momentum of the attack, I stabbed at his other shoulder with my second blade.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Strength, speed, and senses all increased.

Illusory Double is a double tap with the second strike nearly imperceptible, and allows for another attack with no extra cost. Full description in spoiler.

Permission from Lanny to auto-hit.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 9 0 / 7 1 0 (-20)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 3 0 / 6 9 0 (-20, -40)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 1 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Formless Kick - C-Rank
Illusory Double - Complex :: B-Rank
A close range attack, the user goes for a direct stab at the opponent. By pulling the blade slightly back immediately afterward, the user can then strike another nearby point very shortly after the first strike. This technique is fast enough that those who are of the same rank as the user cannot see the second strike. The speed of the strike is slightly faster than Shunshin, without suffering any loss in power. Any Bukijutsu technique used immediately afterward is conveyed a significant increase in speed, but with a moderate decrease in power, for no extra cost.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Testing out her shoulder, she turned to face Kaileer just as he brushed aside her apology or her awkward as hell attempt at an apology. She shook her head once, her gaze dropping. It wasn't right. She still felt bad. He explained the reasoning for why she needn't apologize but then gave her a sliver of hope at redeeming herself to Kaileer. She wasn't sure why she wanted to but she figured it had to do with her do over. Establishing relationships with those around her was important. She had to do this. "Wha-?" She muttered, turning to look as he did at the spectacle occurring behind them. Clenching her jaw tightly she reached for her bug worm and noted that it wasn't attached to her hip. s**t! Jae followed behind Kaileer, looking to back him up if needed. Not surprising to the kunoichi she was virtually useless. Kaileer was quick and was precise in his movements. He was impressive and was a force to reckoned with. "Kaileer. I can extract information from him...without killing him. Give me the chance." She said quickly, thinking about the technique she had acquired in order to interrogate UHV members.

Kazuraii

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

Kage permission required

Total Chakra : 800

Jutsu Used : Leech
                                                    Jutsu Rank : Rank B

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out