Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:22 pm
Dai poked his cheek and laughed. "Try laughing sometime, Sypher." She brushed her finger down leaving a streak on dirt on his cheek. She couldn't help but to laugh a little harder. Dai controlled her laughter and wiped the dirt from Sypher's cheek. "I'm sure my feelings wont change." She whispered at him before stuffing her handkerchief back into her pocket. Dai tilted her head to the side and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:26 pm
Sypher made a face at Dai's comment "I laugh a lot. Just not when I'm on a mission." he said, rubbing his face after Dai had wiped the dirt from it "So. Now that you've woken up, Kyo, did you hear what I said about the mock battle?"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:45 pm
Dai locked her fingers together and rested her hands behind her head as she laughed at the face Sypher gave her. She winked at him and stuck her tongue out. "Even off a mission, Sypher, your still so serious." Dai thought softly. Dai dropped her hands to her hips. Her face dropped to a serious look.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:49 pm
Matt walked outside to meet the others, Having seen they Kyo was already awake and well...yeah awake. he listened to their conversation as he approached. "Ah nothing like a mock battle to start of the day." Matt smirked as he reached the others that were waiting. "so Sypher and myself againts Dai and Kyo... i like the sounds of that only since i'm not much of a battle person." Matt grinned wickedly at the statement.  

solanik

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:54 pm
Sypher frowned in confusion as Dai laughed then shrugged "As Matt said, we'll be doing a mock battle. No one gets injured and nothing gets destroyed." he said, motioning to the trees around them. With his bloodline, the trees were closest to something he could consider relatives in this place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:01 pm
Dai looked over her shoulder to the tree gathering around them. "So same drill like before? But two on two?" She looked at Sypher. She never got to fight Kyo and Fuyu because of what happened the first day they became a team. She nodded and popped her knuckles. "I'm going to enjoy this." She said with a small grin. She looked at Matt and smiled. As he spoke of not being much of a battle person. she turned her eyes to Sypher, not moving her face to him. "Whom against whom?" She asked as she rolled her shoulder with the scar.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:14 pm
"i believe it should be to work as a team i discussed with Sypher what the procedure were to be if we were to have to fight and he said that you and Kyo would group and Sypher and I would group so i believe we should have Sypher versus Dai with me providing support as Kyo supports you...if that would be resonable?" Matt cocks his head to the side wondering if that might work out  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:15 pm
Sypher shrugged as he stepped back into the trees "Pick one." his hands moved carefully and behind them the housing collapsed as he stood. "Either way, you must fight as a team. It is Matt and I against you and Kyo, Dai." he said carefully, trying to get her to see she would need to work with Kyo to win this battle.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:26 pm
Dai cracked a smile. She stepped back a few feet to give some space between her and the boys. Knowing, Kyo, would follow suit. Dai cracked her neck and took her stance. Looking at Sypher and Matt, she tilted her head to the side with a smile. "Ready when you are." She called at them. "Paper, Suiton, Raiton, and fists." She thought as her eyes watched them. "I know Sypher can't stand Raiton. Fists, Suiton and paper on him." Her eyes looked to Matt. "Handicap on him. Matt is going to get a handful of everything then." Dai always analyzed her opponent. Sypher was a given though, she had seen him battle before during the Chunin exams. But Matt left her a little blank. She kept her smile as she watched the boys like a hawk [[no pun intended, Hon]].  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:36 pm
Matt steps slightly to the side of Sypher keeping his eye on Dai. "I know she is a suiton and raiton user like me, and I also know she uses paper...Kyo has Shi as well as his numerous Taijutsu but ninjutsu seem to be of a lacking quality. My Partner on the other hand is a Wood style user but i don't believ i know much about his elements this could be fun as it seems i am being deemed the weaker of the squad" Matt closes his eyes metally scanning his body for any point of weakness or kinks still in his muscles he appeared to be ok so he went on to visually examine for anything that may help him fight applying any knowledge to his plan as he waited.  

solanik

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:36 pm
Sypher returned Dai's smile, calm as you please, and he lifted one hand "Tenchi." a falcon roughly the size of a covered wagon drifted down, landing lightly on the ground behind Sypher. It eyed Dai calmly as well, looking her over with a single large blue eye as Sypher prepared his attack "Rock Throw Technique" he signed and Tenchi flung his wings wide. Instead of a small rock rising, an entire piece of earth ripped itself out of the ground. The piece of earth was 10wx12lx6dft and it was suddenly flying at Dai with an immense amount of speed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:44 pm
Matt took his moment Making his hand seals he prepared his Jutsu. "Kage Honnui!" His shadow stretched up toward Dai his intent was to pin her in place as the large chunck of earth hurled toward her.

Kage Honnui - (Shadow Stitching)

Chakra 295/300  

solanik

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:01 pm
"Tch, that's dirty." Dai whispered to herself. She bent her knees and jumped into the air. She rolled on the tail end of the slab of earth. Her hands moved quickly. "Kami Shuriken!" She called out. Paper came from nowhere. Tiny birds raced towards Matt and Sypher. Five of the twenty paper birds where explosive tags. They swarmed around the boys. Dai stood with her left lag behind her and moved her hands quickly. "Suiben." She cocked her hand back and jerked it forward. The water whip formed quickly and snapped against one of the tags. Causing a chain reaction with the other four. The whip retracted, coiling around her, Dai moved her eyes around the field knowing a tiny explosion wasn't going to stop either boy. Feeling something strange with her legs, Dai looked down. Her eyes grew wide. "S-shadow technique..." she breathed. Dai's eyes shot up. "Matt is shadow bloodline user..." She thought as she watched the surroundings.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:12 am
Kyo stood a few feet behind Dai as she had jumped over the slab and Kyo clenched his fist. Hurling all his anger at the slab as it shattered around him to land a few feet behind him. "Shadow..?" Kyo didn't even think of what Matt had up his sleeve and it was his shadow! Surprisenly no one had taken a second look as to where Shi was, he was hidden for when the time came of a surprise attack.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:05 am
Dai's heart began to race. She began to race through the in formation that she knew of shadow techniques. "Can't be harmed by elements." Dai kept her eyes around her a Kyo. "Lightning..." She thought. Dai gave a quick laugh. "Lightning can paralyze the user through attacking the shadow with the techniques. Dai moved her hands quickly. She held her hand above her's and Matt's shadow. With a smile, "Seiteki Suji no Jutsu." She whispered. She watched the unseen strings fall and attach to the ground. Dai raised her hands and tighten the strings. She crunched her fingers; Lightning races down and through that held her so well.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff