Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:33 pm
what info do we have on the defences? what info do we know ooc and does the IBD have a mole here (as in metarping?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:35 pm
Part of our mission is intel gathering  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:43 pm
ok. (man my sleeping eyes guy woulda come in real handy for that.) but that doesn't answer all of my questions. (and i'm guessing then that we dont have any info right now on the IBD's defences.) i need to know if i can talk freely here about my plans and ideas. (((and uh AandOE could you let aio in this guild? she's still only in HV.)))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:50 pm
Yeah this is all OOC so its not like what we say can be used against us, thats auto know, lol.

No mole, the defenses at the fort are unknown but so far minor, team ones job is to capture him and at least damage the defenses. But if that doesnt happen its our turn, we know a few of his attacks but other than that nothing really, Aoe is pulling a mystery hood over our eyes!  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:51 pm
Ive got a buddy trying to join too smile hopefully sand smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:05 pm
dreadno: Aio? There aren't any pending join requests, so I can't accept what's not there.

Yo-ko: Not allowed to kill inactive rpcs off, per Shinsua. I'd just do an activity report by requesting a repost of profiles. That usually clears it up a tad.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:11 pm
oh yeah thats what i ment XD I saw we where closed and i knew of a few people who are not very active here that are taking up space  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:22 pm
through the wonders of not having learned anything yet i'm able to change my elemental chakra to wind so that i'll be able to use a technique i'm currently learning to fly overhead. i sugest we start the attack at night so that i can uae stealth in the air and drop bombs and smoke screens for a surprise attack. whaddya thinko that? and i'll get aio to send in a request.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:26 pm
for team b, maybe. I think that quite, silent, stealthy insergency is way more effective for the team A, with the high ranked ninja and especially bast sensei would make it more more effective....and cooler  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:46 pm
Id say Ill decide how we attack, the way we attack will depend on what team 1 does, if they used overwhelming force we can come in, if not we might have to use a genjutsu combined with my clearing heavy rooms for you guys, not that I dont trust you to fight I just would rather three gennin pull me out of any traps rather than me pull three gennin out of traps, ne?  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:52 pm
I just want al to get on XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:52 am
ok. so when is team 1 going?  

dreadno

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:21 pm
Now I bel.ieve, so we have till they return to train.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:39 pm
Correct. we are heading out for camp right now and are getting it all done smile  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:54 pm
Where is the camp though, I wanna lurk and see what happens, lol.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games