Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Temen-ni-gru
Ontop of the Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

╔═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

Vincent noticed the claw attack as he tried to jump out the way, only to get cut a little on his hip. With a soft groan, the keyblade master smiled before twirling the keyblades with such speed. They weren't able to be seen from normal eyes as Vin quickly tossed them into the air before making them fanish into portals. He then quickly pulled out a large caliber revolver, firing five shots toward the emperor's feet, yelling out,"Dance b!tch, DANCE!!"
As the smoke began to disappear, Vincent leaned against a pillar with a cigarette between his lips. As he slowly lit it, he looked up with his one eye before smiling brightly,"You know..using a warrior stance is alright but it's much more fun swinging you arms in the air and having fun with whatever works..especially this.."
In almost an instant, a portal appeared behind Takeshi which showed one of the keyblades flying toward him in a circular rotation while Vin dashed toward the demon with the other keyblade appearing in his hand to swing toward his neck.
E-Man growled softly as he placed a cigarette between his lips, about to light before realizing that the shadow can tell his location just but scent which made him smile. Quickly, he grabbed a bottle of cologne before throwing it up into the air, firing a bullet into the highly potent cologne to make the surrounding area covered in the same smell. This would make their ability to find them without seeing them nearly impossible. As E-Man smiled brightly, he quickly climbed one of the statues, still invisible with his goggles over his eyes to see where the demon was perfectly,"The best god d@mn ferret in the world..best believe it.."
He quickly fired multiple rounds of bullets toward the demon, knowing that the bullets were covered in demon banishing spells. He learned them while he was recovering with his best friend Vincent by his side.

╚═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

I belong by my friends
to protect and to help who I care for..

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:15 pm
~Emperor Takeshi~

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

With his reflex, eyes and ears, Takeshi move his feet out of the way to avoid the bullets hitting him. Takeshi is unfazed by his talk, not making any emotion, until he hears one keyblade coming from behind as he glance at it, then sees Vincent dashing towards. Takeshi remain calm for a while, "Tch!" he quickly draw his katana, using his duel master skill to block the attack with his speed, his black sword defect it.
Shadow Wolves gets confuse by the smell, Ayame and others can't smell is actual location. Lin find this amusing, "That little rat is very clever to cover his location," he said as a mock. Ayame look at him quite annoying, after E-Man expose his location, "Why did that idiot expose himself," she ask herself, Mitsuki gave her a nervous expression. Because of hearing from E-Man, they use their ears and about to run towards E-Man, but Lin caught off guard as he try to get away, but the bullet just hit his upper arm as he scream and dissolves the shadow, freeing them. Mitsuki sat down in surprise, but she wonder how did E-Man manage to hit Lin. He growl at E-Man, recognize the bullet, "D... D*mn you, using demon banishment," he said to him in rage and cover his arm, then look at Takeshi, "Lord Takeshi!" he call him out. Takeshi look at his companion, look surprise. Mitsuki widen her eyes to hear Lin reveal the type of bullet, only devil hunters have the type bullet to hunt down the demons, being a sympathetic she is towards her half brother and Lin hated her, she stand up and rush to his aid. Lin sees her coming, he grew his claw and stop her by his claw near her throat, "We know you have healing ability from those healing gods. Back off!" he threatening her as she stop and raise her both arms up.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:38 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vin smiled softly as he saw E-Man turn off his camo, pointing his rifle straight at Lin head before speaking up,"You make the classic villain mistakes..you talk too much.."
Vincent chuckled softly before he used his keyblades to fuse into a double-sided keyblade, pointing the blade toward the Emperor. He was ready to kill him off but he knew that Mitsuki and Ayame was set free from Lin's weak state. E-Man kept his finger on the trigger to keep the demon captured as Vin twirled his large keyblade around with amazing skill,"So..you going to give up or do you want to keep going? I'm having a blast but sometimes, you can get a little out numbered and it's time for you to give up."
As they stood there, Vin smiled brightly before pulling out his pistol with his free hand while holding his double-edged keyblade in the other. This showed that he was skilled in both long and short ranged combat. His right emerald eye shinned bright as he kept his eye contact with his enemy, showing his soft side to reach a conclusion, bloody or peaceful. It made no difference to him. He smiled as he began speaking like a game show host, his sly smile making him adorable yet ridiculous,"What would you like your answer to be? You've got ten seconds on the board, you don't answer and you'll lose this round."

I belong by my friends

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:10 pm
~Emperor Takeshi~

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Lin glare at E-Man, Kokoro snap her demonic energy whip close to his feet. He glare at her, "Let her heal you, Lin," she told him, while Chibiterasu growl at him. Although Lin seems to refuse, Mitsuki take a glance at her older half brother.
Takeshi glare at Vincent's word. He suddenly spoken out, "Lin, we are leaving, they are wasting time, if they haven't interfere the fight," he spoken to his companion. Lin look at his master in surprise, "Lord Takeshi," he protest, but cut off when Takeshi glare at him, yet he understand before he move his claw away from Mitsuki's throat, then opens the demonic portal from behind and walk backward before he close it. Takeshi sheath his swords and about to take off, Mitsuki look at her brother in concern, "O... Onii-san," she call him out, who stop and look at her, "Father doesn't want us to do this and you mention we are suppose to yield, but why you decide to stop," she ask him, recall his word. Takeshi look at her for few seconds before he look away as he can smell the demons, "Demons are on the way, they smell us because we carry our father's bloodline. Mitsuki, stay away from that man that you fought, he maybe a son of the man, you killed three years ago. If you wish to send him back to dead, use that ability that Goddess of Creation and Death left you after she return, but you haven't unlock the rest. Bring the gods back that Talos killed them, he haven't destroy human's faith," he respond as an excuse, yet warn her about Falcon, and told her about the ability she haven't unlock. Before Mitsuki begin to ask, Takeshi jump off the tower and fall, but he disappear as she sees the portal close. This leaves her confuse, she know he's talking about Izanami, but she need to find the way to bring Raijin, Fujin, Omoikane, and Konohanasakuya-hime back in order to restore Japan's balance.

... Protecting the human

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:05 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vin smiled softly as he made his keyblade disappear, holstering his revolver before he sighed in relief. E-Man quickly jumped down close to Mitsuki and Ayame, lighting his cigarette in victory. As the two inhaled their cigarettes, Vincent walked over to the two women before speaking softly to them,"So...that was fun. How have things been with you two? Seen any great places?"
"I don't think they want to talk about that right now, buddy", E-Man spoke to Vincent with his hands on his hips, looking over to Mitsuki afterwards before speaking his mind,"I want to say thank you for healing my back. Means a lot...now we are here to help you to repay for your good deads."
"We thought since you two are on a never ending story, we though we could help you out. Maybe find new things about ourselves and maybe even kill a few things~", Vincent smiled before he brushed his chin with his thumb softly before speaking his mind a little more,"You two care about our crazy lives, we thought we return the favor in caring about yours as well."

I belong by my friends

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

They all look at those two, Ayame suddenly grown irk about it before she pull Vincent's ear, "Idiot! We have everything under control against my old friend's first born son, until you showed up. Are you trying to get yourself killed by him," said Ayame in annoyance. Mitsuki earn an anime sweat drop from her adoptive mother's temper. She look at E-Man before she look away and her finger stroke on her cheek, "Y-Your welcome, I notice you have grown bit taller then last time I see you," she respond to him kindly, just as her three companions jump in her pouch after Kokoro shift herself into pup. Mitsuki look at Vincent puzzled, "You two never met my adopted mother, well she is an empress. I'm pretty sure she is aware of your father," she comment. Ayame let go of his ear and cross her arm, then look at her adopted daughter, "Mitsuki, I'm pretty sure you are upset that your mother and I didn't tell you about Takeshi as your eldest half brother. If you are I totally understand," she ask her as she felt upset for not telling her about Takeshi. Mitsuki look at her as she perk her ears, "I already understand, but you know I hate to be left in the dark. More importantly, why did you and mother didn't tell me about Takeshi-onii-chan?" she curiously ask her. Ayame look away, "After you were born, he's trying to kill you, so your parents and I thought it will be best for you to not knowing him. Until now, if I know him, he and his companion reveal who he is," she respond that sound laid back. Mitsuki look dumbfound, she didn't know her brother was about to kill her when she was infant, "Oh, that explains everything."

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

"Well..I'm not dead yet..", Vin spoke to himself as he and E-Man stand next to each other quietly. E-Man appreciated Mitsuki's kindness as he whispered in Vin's ear,"Nice lady...anywho, we should get back to the ship"
Vincent stood there as he felt dark presence close by. He didn't know who this was but it was dark and powerful. No one was there but it was a power of great darkness. Vincent nodded softly as he placed his hands in his pocket before whistling loudly. The crew of heroes began to hear loud propeller noises from a close distance, showing a large boat with helicopter propellers above it floating up to the top of the tower. Vincent smiled brightly as a bridge dropped down to land next to them, giving Vin a great way to change the subject,"Now I can take you to where ever you need to go just by my ship, that is if you think you want me to help you with a ride. I'll have to make a quick stop but it's on the way there, I swear~"
E-Man smiled softly before grabbing his bag and his rifle, walking up the bridge with his tail swinging left to right like a happy feline while Vin sat on the bridge with his emerald green eye set on Mitsuki,"Please..if you want true help..this is truthfully your largest help you'll have.."

I belong by my friends

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki did sense the presence, but knowing who it is along with Ayame, "Mundus," she thought with grudge mind. Mitsuki never met the Mundus, but heard the story back in Fortuna. This snaps their mind, to see a ship. Ayame look at them as she decline, "I would love to, but I have to look for Takeshi and have a talk with him," she decline their offer before she turn around and opens a demonic portal, then look at Mitsuki, "Mitsuki, I don't know who is he talking about, but I would listen to him," she told her calmly before she walk through the portal and disappear.
Mitsuki understand her adopted mother, then look at both Vincent and E-Man. Likely, she's not a dragon slayers, but she knew two dragon gods like Ryujin and Toyotama-hime, who left her a gift of ability of seas and dragon related. Although, his words made her curious as she jump on his ship, "Now I'm curious what you are going to do now."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

As the bridge began to close behind them, Vin placed his hand on Mitsuki upper back to help her up the bridge to the ship. As they went on deck, Vincent looked at his crew members with large smiles on his face. These men were loyal and are quite strong, showing how they were having a fight for bets under the main deck. With a soft chuckle, Vin spoke to Mitsuki while they headed to the helmsman,"Well let me first tell you that you are in for a real treat. I found the man who helped me in my hour of need. We are going to where I was trained in the ways of a warrior..I'm sure you'd like him, he'll remind you of someone you once knew."
Vincent spoke this, hopefully this mystery man could resemble the one who trained Mitsuki all those years ago. E-Man spoke to the helmsman about heading home, opening the doors to the captains quarters. Vin walked into the quarters before placing his hands on his hips, walking to the table where a map of all the realms was placed neatly on a table. Showed old realms like Pilorgra, Wonderland, and Gallifrey to newly founded realms like the Realm of Justice and Death City. Vin cracked his back loudly before he leaned over the table look around his map,"Mitsuki, you are needing more power behind both you, your family, and your assassins. The only one who can help you is him and his Diamond Dogs. What do you say?"

I belong by my friends

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Felt a push from Vincent, yet witness the crews are a lot tougher then she looks, it makes her nervous because she read the history of Fyre younger twin, "I prefer nice guy," she thought to herself. She listens to him about a man, which she is puzzled and wonder if he gone to meet the person. Mention about someone she knew, she look at him in surprise, "Wait which one?" she ask him, knowing Nanashi twins. She follow him to the head quarter, then look at the map, like she reads constellations and books, she immediately recognize the place, including Realm of Justice and Death City, she recall Lord Death lives there, but he, despite he's a god, didn't give her his ability because of her religion and strong belief of Shinigami and Izanami, although they are in good terms. She listens to him again for more power for her family and assassins, obliviously she currently live in Italy, where Mentor Kaito take over after Nanashi's death. She thought of it with her black glove on her chin, Falcon is on the loose and who knows where he will appear, not to mention the evil she sense on the tower. Maybe she have to give the assassin's the upgrade for future battle. She look at him with a light smile, "Alright, I'm in.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

Vincent smiled as the ship began to float up from the tower's roof, making Vin sit in his captain's chair to get comfortable and safe. There were plenty of seats with seat belts against the walls as E-Man sat down in his bed that hanged from the ceiling close to one of the walls. Vin placed a cigarette between his lips as the ship began to turn away from the tower, giving them a good view of the battlegrounds of the Nanashi twins when they were young,"Where the mighty truly fell.."
Vin's ship was facing toward a large portal which made Vincent smile brightly, yelling into his intercom,"Time to jump, Helmsman.."
The ship then began to fly toward the large portal, it's beauty disappearing to the destination that Mitsuki didn't know.

I belong by my friends

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:21 pm
User Image

User Image

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

A trail of bodies flowed around the staircase where the dark being stood there with it's mask off of his face. With large chunks of meat bitten off of a demon's head and neck, the large godly creature stood there with his back hunched over. Demons were killed in an instant with the dark katana that the hunch over demon held in his hand. As he stood up straight, throwing his meal to the ground with the sound of it's bones cracking loudly, the demon warrior spoke up with a large smile on it's face,"My name is..Daichi Nanashi...and I am your new master.."
As darkness flowed throughout it's body before covering his entire body. With blood of the demons flowing into the darkness, the dark aura flowed out of the temple straight to the darkness surrounding Daichi. As the darkness slowly disappeared, The darkness showed the image of his dark appearance. With his bright white hair flowing out of his new mask that was like a dark metal shield, the dark Daichi formed a new throne on top of his new kingdom, knowing that soon he will find the one who dishonors him. The son who protects the light.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:42 pm
Mundus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"
So sad that humans will always be humans,no more...

Upon reaching Temen-ni-gru,Mundus appeared before Daichi."And who are you?"he asked.

"
...Has the Sparda blood been spoiled over the ages?

(couldn't think of much right now...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:45 am
User Image

User Image

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Daichi's head raised as the dark demon looked at Mundus, smiling behind his mask as he sat down in his thrown with his wing wrapped around his body like a robe. His long katana rested on his lap as Mundus could hear loud cracks from the demon knight's neck before it began to speak softly,"I'm a spirit...a spirit who've been trapped in Hades' tomb for many years..now free to do what I please..and all I want to do is find my boy...and wrip his head off.."
Daichi then leaned forward, looking at this man with the incredible demonic power surging through him. The demon knight smiled brightly before pointing his claw at Mundus before speaking his mind,"You must be the Demon King...Mundus..Why have you come to my new home?"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:52 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

"You must be the demon warrior who slain the human, where my youngest half-sister defeated the False God. I heard you were in hell prison," said Takeshi as he sitting on the statue, bore his silver blue eyes on Daichi. Not expecting his father's enemy, Mundus, arrive, he narrow his eyes because his sixth senses pick up his aura that is similar to Gorgon Sisters and their mother, "Not the demonic power, but the same darkness like Gorgon Sisters and Salem. Xehanort seems to pick anyone who held hatred and revenge, in that case Mundus wanted to revenge on Sparda's kins," he thought in his mind about Mundus, yet he refocus on Daichi to mock him, "You may have change your appearance, but you will never underestimate wolf and other canine daiyokai's nose," Wolf Daiyokai Emperor said to him as his lips makes an intimidating smirk.

... Protecting the human

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Lin

Aussie Srives
LiefAngel223

Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items