Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:37 pm
{{Oh! i hadnt thought about bad guys or anything like that but teachers i will add a skeleton for! And if anyone would like to have more than one character you may most certainly do that!!!!}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:48 pm
OOC: I happen to have a very twisted mind,and would love to be a bad guy for you ~chuckles~  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:54 pm
(( I have a thing for RPing as a weirdo/creep/sadist...
That'd be counted as a bad guy's buddy right?
Either that, or I can be a creep-o teacher (: ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Arriving at the cafeteria, the first thing he did was check to make sure that they had lunch at he would easily eat. Of course, the hamburger listed on the menu definitely caught his eye. Now at a table happily munching on his burger, he blinked when he heard a voice nearby. Turning, he noticed Miyan there, but he didn't get to say 'Hey' back since she left for the cafe line. "Mmm..."  

Tytun

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:46 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan smiled when the lady said that they had made some fresh just a minute ago. "Great!" She said elated. She bought it and a green tea. She headed over to the table with kent. "Hello again." She said as she sat with him. She daintily ate a peice of sushi and sipped her tea. "So did you find the library?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Upon her return, Kent grinned lightly as he raised a free hand in acknowledgment. As she asked her question, Kent took a moment to swallow the piece of burger he had in his mouth. Taking a breath, he then replied, "Heh... Not yet. Food was calling for me first. But, I do plan to look after I'm done eating." After saying that, he took a sip of his soda, finding himself content with the food here.  

Tytun

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:40 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan smiled. She nodded in acknowledgement of his statement. "The sushi here is good!" She said in disbelief. She put another peice in her mouth and marveled at the taste. "MMMmmm" She said aloud

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Chuckling a little at her loud expression of enjoyment for the food, he finished up his meal and the last bit of his soda before resting back into his seat and patting his belly. "Man, that was good," he said before he got to his feet. "Alright, I'll go find that library now! ...Hey, Miyan? Do you know when classes will start? I'd like to get myself prepared in the event they start soon."  

Tytun

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:01 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan cocked her head to the side. "I haven't heard actually..." She said matter-of-factly. "I'll let you know when I find out, though." She said as she left to fond the main office.

{{Sorry I have to get off for tonight... Good night!}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Nodding to her in understanding, he waved bye to her as she walked off. With that done, he left the cafe and went in search for this library. The university was ungodly big, but thanks to a map he eventually found while wandering some hallways, he found his way to it. Once there, he took a note of the outside environment to help him remember the location of this place. With a smile, he patted himself on the back for finding it, but then a frown appeared on his face. ...Which way was it back to the dorms? Sighing, he looked at the map again and grumbled as he began walking off.  

Tytun

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image
Lunair followed her, keeping up, but still trying to make himself as small as possible, to avoid any attention that he might draw. he could feel fear building. in a place like this, he could imagine plenty of things that could end up happening to him.

(Actually, I once rped as a cannabilistic king who took pleasure in making his dinner watch him eat them, and who gained powers from those he ate. it was the most disturbing thing most of the people in that rp had ever read. 3nodding and actually, i have a bit of an idea for a little bit of a twist for things, if you dont mind me doing it?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:10 pm
"It does." Bartimaeus agreed. Suddenly, like an electric shock, his chest began to hurt like nothing he had ever felt before. Then, he stood up and left a generous tip on the table for the kind waitress. "I'm sorry, Celia, but I must go. It was a delight to meet you." He bowed. He hurried over and paid for their meals, rushing out of the cafe. The rain pelted his now-feverish skin. Bartimaeus ran towards the nearby dorms, collapsing against one of the walls. The rain didn't help any as he coughed up blood, blue sparks running over his body. What is this...? What's happening to me?!?

User Image  

Hellfire926

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image
Kaylie looked at him,"Don't worry"She said kindly,she gave a smile."Nothing will happen here~".
O O C: ~begins to chuckle evily~ until someone starts to bleed or something like that,thenits my time to go nuts.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image

Lunair nodded, but wound up stumbling none the less, bouncing his head against the floor as he fell. moaning, he pushed himself back up, relatively unharmed, but there was a nick on his forhead from which a little blood oozed.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image
Kaylie didn't react fast enough to help him.SHe scented blood first.Her face paled.She looked at him and saw the blood.It didn't help that it was an Angels blood."You should go cl-"She stopped mid sentence.Her eyes had started to glow.She suddenly turned into a puddle of water,then it formed into a wolf.The wolf growled viciously.
O O C: sorry Lunair,but hehe,its gonna happen..

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff