Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 pm
"I'll share it with Hades," he smiled lightly only to start laughing. "Oh no. He found his mp3 that has I'm a Monster by Blood on the Dance Floor. He's probably wasted energy on changing into the form of the singer."

"CHop chop chop you up, I'm a monster hahaha," Maso sang from down the hall only to get Sheik to start laughing.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:10 pm
Krystina laughed softly and nodded. "alright." she grinned and chuckled softly when she heard maso's singing. "well... he's something..." she smirked and tucked her hair behind her ear, not letting go of his hand yet.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:26 pm
"He's something special," Lucius laughed as his eyes shifted carefully around him.

"Yea. It's got an ED at the end of it," Shadowheart's voice said from a shadow next to Krystina.

"That's mean, Shadowheart," Lucius huffed as Maso's voice grew louder just to get on Shadowheart's nerves.

"I'm killing him," Shadowheart growled as Maso's voice cut off into a choking sound.

"Shadowheart, let him have his fun. Stop choking him," Sheik hissed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:31 pm
Krystina frowned and jumped slightly when shadowheart's voice came from next to her. "that's not verry nice at all..." she mumbled and then frowned more when she heard someone choking, and what sheik said. "shadowheart, stop it. don't hurt maso."  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:47 pm
"Rargh! I hate it when people do that!" Shadowheart snapped vanishing from the hallway where Maso could be heard coughing.

"Shadowheart, we don't kill comrades for singing really cheesy, but catchy songs," Sheik sighed patting Maso on the back.

"He did it again, didn't he, Luci?" Hades smiled as he kept his eyes focused on Lucius in front of him who just nodded.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:55 pm
Krystina frowned and shook her head. "he ok?" she mumbled, tipping her head to the side a bit as she looked into the hallway. she glanced back at hades and lucius and sighed. "if you guys don't mind i think i'm gonna go see if maso's alright..." she murmured and closed her eyes.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:35 pm
"We'll be fine. Hades will direct me to what's in the room," Lucius smiled unsrure of whether or not to say no to her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:40 pm
"alright." she hummed and slipped out of the room, heading down the hall; into the kitchen. she grabbed her waterfrom earlier and then moved to where she'd heared Maso and Sheik from. "knock knock." she mumbled, leaning against the door way as she sipped on her water.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Maso was on his hands and knees still coughing while trying to gasp for air. Sheik turned to face Krystina. "Shadowheart almost succeeded this time," he murmured as his gaze shifted back to Maso who was now laying on his side on the floor panting.

"He's... He's evil," Maso panted while moving his hand away from his throat showing red handprints on it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:01 pm
Krystina sighed softly and walked into the room, holding out a hand for maso. "he's not evil.... just cranky." she mumbled and rolled her eyes. "and lets just try and make sure there isn't a next time okay?" she said this while looking at Sheik, a sweet smile on her face.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:09 pm
"We'll try," Sheik muttered standing up as Maso still lay on the floor.

"I'm just... gonna lay here... for a few minutes," Maso mumbled still breathing heavily. "I hate him..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 pm
Krystina sighed and closed her eyes. "alright..." she mumbled, feeling a bit useless right then. she huffed and walked out of the room, going downstairs to the family room and turning on the tv, getting a bit mad at herself for not being able to do anything to help them all.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:28 pm
Shadowheart glanced at her from an armchair across the room and rolled his eyes, curling back into a ball on it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 pm
krystina didn't notice shadowheart, having only turned the tv on to make some noise while she thought, she was staring up at the cieling a small frown on her face. she was mentaly yelling at herself when, mid thought, she curled over and began heavily coughing blood into her lap.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm
Shadowheart rolled off the armchair and walked cautiously over to Krystina. He placed a hand gently on her back until the coughing stopped only to pick her up and carry her back into the room she had given to Lucius and Hades. "She's coughing up blood again," he said bluntly without a sound of care in his voice.

"Put her on the bed. Lucius fell asleep in the corner. I'll deal with her until he wakes up," Hades sighed noticing the blood on her lap. When Shadowheart had lay Krystina on the bed and left to fetch the two different bowls of water and the wash cloths Hades had begun his examination of her condition, while keeping a handkerchief in her hand so if she had to cough again. Sheik entered the room quietly and glanced at Hades. Hades glanced back up at him and lifted his shirt sleeve up lightly. Sheik nodded and disappeared only to return with a new outfit from Krystina's dresser drawers. "I'd like to change you from your bloody clothes, but if you think you can change yourself, I'll let you. I'm pretty sure you don't want a guy changing your clothes for you."  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games