Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Amante: A Pirate RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
First Mate of the Amante, how can I help ya~?

[OOC: @MitashiUchiha16: haha~ Lovi will be Antonio's little brother as mentioned! I'm a little irked that I had to use the canon name rather than making up Antonio's name.. Lovi's name has to be a Spanish name so I'll have to research for it. ^^]

Antonio slightly gave a little (and playful) frown after noticing that the captain did not reply to any of the suggested names. Was it not one of them? It was confusing him quite terribly. The doctor had not replied to him, but the Spaniard managed to take a glimpse at the paper being signed with blood.
The corners of his mouth perked up, reverting to his usual smile. He had saw the captain's name and his name.
Oh! Her name was Angela Love Benedict! Not Alice! Silly me~ he thought, shrugging the thoughts of different names that began with A.
A girl---who looked a little younger than the doctor, although much more manlier than him--came up, her blond hair reached to her shoulders, making it suddenly become into a wave. A beige or white bandanna was wrapped around her head, covering her forehead but showed her eyebrows.She had this determined yet playful aura around her.
That was pretty much Antonio could sum up from just looking at her.
Oh, yeah. She spoke a little funny. Like how pirates would converse.

He smiled to her, "Antonio Fernandez Carriedo! First mate of the Amante, welcome abroad~!" He held out a hand to her---so far, everyone seems to be younger than he was. Not that anyone was going to notice, he had a youthful look anyways!
It was bad that he paid little mind to everything because at the moment, his emerald eyes were directing to the doctor with his polite speech and all, the gunner with her mysterious warning of a storm brewing in, the captain and her finishing of signing, some girl asking for recruitment as well for bowing (that was a surprise but the Spaniard only grinned. Like always, duh.) and finally back to the blond-haired girl with the funny accent. (Like he didn't own one.)

"Whoa~ Angela, I think I'm gonna be dizzy.. So much recruits in one day! At this rate, we'll easily fill up the empty slots~!" he said happily towards the captain, whose name he finally (and temporarily) remembered. He hadn't taken a step towards the captain and with his hand sticking out for the blond hair girl to shake and remained standing near the table he had brought in.. for no reason.

User ImageEspana!User ImageEspana!User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:48 pm
All my life at home I've spent
Adventure rests within my core
I'll sail until my legs are bent
And I can stand on land no more

.:Tik:.

Cabin Girl Extraordinaire

User Image
Tik rolled her eyes. "Tha' there b***h tried t' kill me." she mumbled, referring to Feye. "Shoot me wi' tha' bloody gun o' hers... just as bad as the Cap'n from tha' othe' ship I was on b'fore I got sent 'ere... bloody murderers must've lashed me ev'ryday..." She trailed off, thinking back on her younger years as a plaything for the older members of the crew... when she had still been forced to pretend to be a boy to avoid getting... well, you get the point. She turned to Antonio, who had just finished introduing himself, a wide grin on her face.
"Glad t' be 'ere!" she replied enthusiastically, shaking his hand firmly. "The name's Tik, like a clock, not tha' I can tell time or an'thing!"
Wha' an adorable young man... she thought with a goofy grin. At least he won't be tryin' to chop m'head off...

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

Angela nodded and smiled at Antonio, thinking that maybe he'll remember her name from now on, but she didn't let her hopes get too high. She knew him long enough to know that it was one of his quirks. "Isn't it amazing?" she responded to Antonio, "But it's still mostly women. Don't you have any male friends?" She sighed theatrically.

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Letting out a little huff she walked over to the bow. Looking down she slipped off her bandana, and then her jacket. Kicking off her boots she looked at them slightly. Shaking her head she then stood upon the ships bow before diving off. She wasn't someone to stay and talk like others.

Staying down for awhile she looked up to the ship. Looking down she swam underneath slightly her water covering over her mouth. She breathed in the oxygen swimming lower and lower. Until she was on the bottom sand watching a few ships coming in. Sighing she swam up surfacing before climbing out walking to the ship.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
First Mate of the Amante, how can I help ya~?

[OOC: Short again, sigh. I have to go now, it's 10:00 at night, pretty early but as well pretty late for a school night. I'll try to reply tomorrow somewhere at 4:10 or later in the afternoon. ^^ Feel free to drag Antonio around I guess?]

"Tik, is it? That's an easy name to remember. Well, I just hope my memories serves well, I can't even remember the Cap'n's name! Pretty scary if you asked me," he said, emphasizing his statement but throwing his hands in the air.
He laughed at what Angela had replied back to him, "Are you kidding around, Audrey? 'Course I have some male friends!" He grinned, but paused his words.
"You meant my little brother, right?" Antonio added in, his smile was still there but slightly faltered, making it appear as a small, sad smile. His eyes were far off in a distance.
It was usually like this when he mentioned his brother.

"Anyways! It's fresh to see new faces! But don't expect me to remember all your names!"

[OOC : If we get a little further and no one is taking up the rest of slots, I guess I can make Antonio's brother become part of the crew as well. ]

User ImageEspana!User ImageEspana!User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:08 pm
keita sighed and pulled out a clam shell and opened it to show a green goo inside "here this will make it so you dont get an infection" he said dipping his finger into the goo "and it wont sting."  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:09 pm
arisa took a deep breath and looked at the lady captain."i have no expeience with piracy but i have trained myself in swordsmanship and navel tactics. I will obey youre every comand. Please i need to find a crew to join." she started to ramble again. " If i dont i'll never find him!" She paniced and covered her mouth. She couldnt belive that she had just told her entire reason for doing this so soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image

Standing, Angela smiled. "Love, eh? That's your reason for wanting to become a pirate?" she asked, chuckling a bit. She wasn't making fun of the girl. She was merely trying to remember the feeling of love. She hadn't felt it for a long time. Years of piracy hardened her a bit too much. However, she did feel pity for the girl. Love was pain, she recalled that much.

"And what is your name? Stand up and say it clearly and strongly, like a real pirate," she gently commanded.

((I understand. It's 11:20 here. I'll be on before I go to work at 1:30, but I won't be on again until 11. Same with the day after. Sigh))

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:39 am
Arisa stood tall and with as much pride and strenth she couls muster " My name is Arisa Raven!" she said as directly as she could awaiting the final decision of the lady captain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:07 am
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Listening to the captain and the young woman she then blinked. Moving on to the ship she was hardly wet anymore. Looking to the girl slightly quirking an eyebrow."Arisa Raven, huh?"Asked her voice looking to the girl slightly. In a way she reminded her of herself when she was younger. Smirking a little at that thought she crossed her arms over her chest looking to her. Looking down a little she felt her smirk fall before she scowled. Thinking about pass memories she then looked to her captain. Holding her sides a little tighter and gripped her white shirt slightly her breasts showing off a little.

Though she was merely remembering a few old times with a young man. Blinking out of it she then reached a hand forward placing it on the girls shoulder smiling her first smile."Well, Raven.. If you need any help, any advice come to good 'ol Fey, alright lassie?"Rang out her voice gently yet still somewhat cold. Peering away she then walked forward grabbed her boots. Placing them on she grabbed her bandana tying back her hair.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:16 pm
keita placed the ointment on tiks cut and sighed "not even one day and i'm treating another person for a gunshot wound" he said  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:12 pm
Arisa reacted as the womans hand eft her shoulder."oh thank you....." she said almost silently. Her face turned red as she turned back to the lady captain." so um.....can i-join your crew?" she asked,afraid that her sudden insecurity wouldn't ruin her chances......  

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:46 pm
User Image

Angela smiled at Arisa. "Yes, you can. In fact..." she turned to Bloody Fey, "would you mind taking her on as a sort of apprentice? You don't have to watch her like a hawk, but I think learning the tricks of the trade from someone like you would benefit her. Especially if she's going to be my new boatswain." She turned back to the red-head. "Does that sound good to you?" She smiled, happy with her strategy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:27 am
keita09
keita placed the ointment on tiks cut and sighed "not even one day and i'm treating another person for a gunshot wound. but at least it didn't get lodged inside or get shot through and through" he said
edited.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:40 am
All my life at home I've spent
Adventure rests within my core
I'll sail until my legs are bent
And I can stand on land no more

.:Tik:.

Cabin Girl Extraordinaire

User Image
Tik grimaced as Keita put the ointment on her arm. "Wha' is this stuff you're tryin' to put on me arm? 'Tis only a scratch, Keita!" she protested, forcing herself not to pull away. She hated medicine of all kinds, even ointments. And the fact that it was coming from a clamshell didn't help, either. She had a lot of friends who were clams...
After Keita was done, Tik pulled away, looking at the green stuff on her arm. She sniffed it and wrinkled her nose. It even smelled like medicine. She hated that smell. Medicine and baths were her two least favorite things in the world... besides Feye, that was. Bloody b***h can go drown fo' all I care... she thought bitterly as she saw Arisa Raven being initiated into the crew. And if that li'le toad is gon' be her apprantice, then bloody hell... I'll try no' t' start nothin', I swear I'll try bu' if she gets even the notion... Tik shook her head to clear it. The girl wasn't bad. Just... her mentor was...

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff