Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
1x1??????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:05 pm
keita sighed "well anyway i think we should head back to the house my moms probably started looking for me at the festival" he said  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:32 pm
Blinking at him, her ears twitched a little before she nodded. Looking towards his home she could see it from here and it wasn't so far."Yeye.."Murmured her voice a little bored before she began to walk forward through the field towards his house.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:39 pm
keita sighed "well anyway it is my birthday tomarow and my family has a tradition that you go out on your own when your sixteen.so i guess you can go see the world now that you're free from the wheat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:43 pm
Blinking this soon caught her interest her tail swayed as she peered up to him."A tradition, hmm?"Murmured her voice nodding to show her approval.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:53 pm
keita smiled "good cause i dont plan on staying here either" he smiled as they reached the house. luckily keita's mom wasnt there so they quickly made their way up way up to his room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 pm
Smiling a thought then slapped her, making her smirk. Wrapping her arms around his left arm she looked up to him."How about we travel together Keita?"Asked her voice gently as she looked up to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:09 pm
keita smiled "i was actualy about to ask you the exact same thing" he said "yes we can travel together." he said with a small chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:15 pm
Realizing they had similar idea's she let out a huff before looking up to him. Wondering if he ever wanted to see her true form it peeked her curiousty. Making a face her ears twitched in curiousness then pricked forward. Though if he saw her in her true form she'd probly terrify him and give him a heart attack.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:22 am
keita smiled "hey holo could i ask you something. the viliage does celebrate the harvest god every year but they celebrate it as a giant wolf and you look more human than anything else" he said putting his hand on the back of his head "it's just im still a bit skeptical about you being a god and all. guess im just curiose"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:28 am
Blinking she looked up to him, a small frown curling upon her lips. She hated the word skeptical since she knew she'd have to show him her true form."Yes, this is merely my human form... I do have my wolf form, which this village celebrates.."Spoke out her voice full of pride releasing his arm. As she walked forward her silky tail slipped underneath his chin before yanking away."Though why, do you ask?"Aked her voice as she peered back to him. If she had to show him, she'd rather do it here in this field. So this of course made her stop walking and look to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:53 am
keita shrugged his shoulders "im just curiose. i mean it's just hard to beleive a god would want to be a humans friend" he said  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:23 am
Quirking an eyebrow at him, she then looked away."Go spend the time left with your mother.."Murmured her voice before she began to slip off her clothing her back turned to him. Folding up the clothes she placed them in a shadow. Grabbing a stalk of wheat she grabbed it her hand running down it quickly. Moving the wheat to her mouth she began to chew it before swallowing it. Wincing at the newly found pain from about to change. Gripping her sides she then stood up straight changing to her true form. Standing in the field she looked to him before wandering off.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:43 pm
keita's eye's widened at holo's change and he stumbled backwards "w-w-what is this" he said triped and fell backwards onto his back. he threw his hands over his face. before he knew it holo was gone and keita was alone in the wheat field. hemade his way back to the house and up to his room and sat down in his bed "did that just happen" he said to himself as he threw himself back into his bed "there's no way that could happen" he said to himself as his head the pillow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:48 pm
Laying in the woods near by she curled up. Laying her had against her paws she looked to the side."A wolf.. And a sheep.. Who would've thought, they'd travel..?"Murmured her demonic voice bfore she curled up falling asleep resting up for tomorrows travels.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:13 pm
keita woke up the next day and then saw a bag at the foot of his bed. he went over to it and saw a wallet his knife and various changes in clothing."thanks mom" he said to himself as he walked downstairs ggave a quick look to his mom and walked out the door to see a horse and a wagon waiting outside "the horse is new but the wagon is the same thing i came into this town on." his mom said comeing up behind. keita smiled and jumped onto the wagon and rode off. "i wonder were holo went" he said looking around as he started off on the country rode.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff