Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Wait you're a mermade 1x1 (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:23 pm
keita turned and looked at sara "i don't see why not. but i have to work my jobs so we might have to go later in the day" he said blushing a bit at her position.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:34 pm
Smiling up to him, she nodded a little before closing her eyes."I'm glad.. I've always wanted to walk upon the sand but never got a chance to.."Murmured her voice gently yet sweetly as she opened her eyes. Looking up to him she smiled noticing his blushing cheeks.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:57 pm
keita turned around "well there's a first time for everything" he said as he heard a knock on the door and davids voice was heard "yo keita open up" keita froze "oh crap what now" he said to himself as he turned back around to see sara "ok i need you to be quiet for a bit" he said shutting the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:59 pm
Looking up to him, she then blinked looking to the side of him. Recognizing the voice from last night. Noticing a bit of flesh beginning to show. She sighed a little glad to see she was changing back. Moving a little in the water she turned over watching her fin grow into two as the scales began to disappear.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:26 pm
keita opened the door and let david inside "so where's the girl from the beach"david said "she's in the bathroom" keita replied. (short)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:38 pm
Watching her sales fully disappear, she reached down draining the bath. Turning around she grabbed a towel before wrapping it around her body. Walking out she peeked out of the hallway looking to Keita."Hey, Keita.."Called out her voice from needing some clothes.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:53 pm
keita turned around and david smiled at sara "nice to see you can walk again." he said with a smile. keita just blushed and nodded as he ran up stairs grabbing a pair of shorts and a shirt comeing back down "im gonna have to take you clothes shopping soon, i dont think you'll want to were my clothes all the time." he said handing her the clothes "sorry but none of my boxers would fit you so you'll have to wear the panties you wore elier" he whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Reaching into a shadow she yanked out a pair of white panties with a blue bow on the front. Looking up to him, she nodded a little."I've got more.. Just no more clothes.."Murmured her voice quietly before slipping on the clothing.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:19 pm
keita turned away as sara changed "ok" he said as sara walked out of the room "hey sara how've you been" david said with a smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:37 pm
Letting her golden hair fall over her shoulders, she ran her fingers through it. Peering up to David she blushed shyly looking down."Good, are you feeling better..?"Asked her voice gently as she looked up to him with kind eyes.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:42 pm
david smiled "fine thank you" he said as he held out a bag "i brought you guy's some of my moms cooking. she was worried when i told her about you so she just started cooking like crazy" keita smiled and took the bag "your mom is alway worrying about something  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:14 pm
Peering to him a little she then looked to Keita. Moving over to a couch she sat down her golden hair flying up before falling around her. Moving a strand of the silky feeling hair through her fingers she hummed Katayoku no Tori by Shikata Akiko. Singing a few quiet verses she then looked down to her legs hoping no scales would appear.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:11 pm
keita smiled and walked into the kitchen bringing out three cups of tea "here you go" "oh you read my mind" david replyed grabbing one of the cups "so i was wondering since sara can walk now mabye the two of you would want to hang out tonight. me and the guys are hitting the pear and i thought you guys would want to tag along"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:19 pm
Taking the cup she smiled to Keita. Nodding murmuring a quieted thankyou. Sipping the tea she listened to David before looking to Keita."Perhaps.. I wouldn't mind, but its up to Keita.."Spoke out her voice gently nodding to Keita a little.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:59 pm
keita smiled "sure, sounds good to me." he said sitting next to sara."great be there at eight'oclock tonight" he said as he got up and went over to the door "see you guys then.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff