Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
but we can't!!!!(me and S C A R Y G I R L I E) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:50 pm
Sighing a little from the relief of being back on the road again. She hated being in a place for too long."Maybe we can go shopping at the next town.."Spoke out her voice thoughtfully from knowing she needed new ribbons and dresses.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:16 pm
keita shrugged his shoulders "sure thats fine with me" he said as the inn went into the distance as they continued walking.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:43 pm
Smiling she nodded a little before walking forward a little in front of him. Feeling something tug at her ankle she hung upside down holding her dress. A trap that was supposed to be set for something other than her had snared her ankle."Gah! Ronove! Get me down from here!"Yelled out her voice coldly as she glared down before the young man appeared out the shadows cutting the rope before catching her. Setting her down he was then slapped by her. Glaring up to him she yanked on his two long elf ears."You incompent fool! You are in so much trouble! How long have you been here listening?"Growled out her voice before she blinked peeking back to Keita. Giggling nervously she released his ears before stepping away from him."Erm.. Keita, meet Ronove.. My guardian.."Murmured her voice quietly the young man only moved forward staying by her side."Nice to meet you.."Grumbled his voice from annoyance at his ears being pulled.

((OOC: XP
Sorry had to start some drama.. XD ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:00 pm
keita was surprised out of his mind but waved his hand "uhhh hi" he said "uhhh" he said his mind going blank  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:44 pm
Blinking a little she then looked to the side to Ronove. Anyone could tell her grey eyes were afflamed with anger by him. Glaring up to him she then yanked his ear as she walked forward whispering to him. Though he looked more annoyed than anything by her. She looked more angry than ever from him annoying her. Her fist bopped him on his head when he asked her relationship with Keita."Anyways.. Go away.. And go home... I don't need anyone.."Finally spoke out her voice loud enough for Keita to hear. Watching him nod before jumping up disappearing into a shadow. She then glared grumbling before moving down the path more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:55 am
keita heard didlettes comment and for a second thought she was talking to him . when she came back over to him he looked at her "a bit harsh don't you think?" he said with his hand behind his head  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:16 am
Peering up to him, a finger was pointed straight in his face. Her grey eyes were absolutely dark and vicious."He was spying on me... He knows to keep at a safe distance but no.. Ever since you've been traveling with me, he's been bothering more and more.."Grumbled out her voice coldly before she looked away. Her pale cheeks staining with a slight color before she looked away."He thinks you and I are.."Murmured her voice quietly before she turned her back to him. She didn't really finish the sentence since it was all too obvious.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:50 pm
keita sighed deeply "so this is my fault" he said and blushed a bit  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:13 pm
Peering to him, she then shook her head quickly. Her hood falling off in the process revealing her ears. Holding her hands up to him almost innocently."N-No! Of course your not the problem.. Ronove is just a bit over protective since I am a p.."Catching herself she then placed a hand over her mouth. What could she saw she was if he asked what she was thinking she began to get a little nervous looking at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:52 pm
keita looked at didlette curiosly "since you're a what" he said with curiosity"and i was kiding" he said patting her shoulder  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:09 pm
Smiling a little dropping her hand down to her side. Looking to the side before back to him giggling slightly nervously."A.. It's kind of embarrassing.."Murmured her voice as she acted it out. Smiling she looked down to the ground."A painter.. I'm a very famous painter.."Explained her voice quickly yet quietly smiling before walking down the path a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:30 pm
keita smiled and took didlete's hand in his own"that would explain your lovely hands" he said blushing a bit.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:09 pm
Upon feeling him grab her hand she blushed a bit. Looking forward her cheeks were a scarelet red color."Oh my.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked forward blushing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:54 am
keita blushed as well "im just being honest" he said  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:04 pm
Nodding a little peering forward she walked a little. She could feel Ronove's eyes on her and knew he was probly thinking otherwise what she had told him. Releasing his hand a little she placed her hand to her side."We should get going.."Murmured her voice gently as she moved forward.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff