Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:52 pm
"Defeat the Order, huh?" Locke thought about this for a while. "I wonder if it's even possible... They've been around for so long. And what's to stop a new power from tasking over?" He sat next to Andrea, putting his arm around her. "If it is possible, we're going to need friends. And more power than just a few simple tricks." He looked into his own hand, realizing how small his power of Alchemy was.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:15 pm
"Elves and humans perhaps could help. But not sure about that." She said looking to him as he sat down beside her. She knew it was all good and well to speak about stopping the Order but had to wonder how, they could and the repercussions from doing so would be to their world. She knew they were evil and had to be stopped but didn't know why they were as they were. She sighed watching the other two in the distance. "Should we help them? Gathering stuff I mean." She said after a moment.

Drake watched the two on and off in his slight scavenger hunt. He picked a few things he knew normally wouldn't be much use but also remembered the others ability to change things. Something he knew was useful. He looked back to the one named Jack, making his way to him here and there. "So, how do you and the other know each other?" He figured idle conversation would be sufficient for now, and a way to figure out how to keep their little band going when tough times could come.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:15 pm
Locke looked at Jack, having a field day looting unused materials. He laughed. "I suppose we should, huh? Let's leave talk like this for more trying times. Right now, we're out of danger." He stood up, and extended his hand to help Andy up.

Jack responded to Drake's question. "Locke? Well..." he rummaged some more through the debris. "Locke actually saved my life a few times. I was a kid with great ambitions, but lacked the courage and commitment to carry things through." He picked up a trinket here and there, and tossed most of them away. "Then I was cornered one day in an alley by some creeps who thought they could 'play' with me before they kill me... Locke saved me from them. It was then I decided to get stronger, and become a hero to pay him back. We traveled for a while together, looking out for each other. Then we got separated when we got arrested one day. Haven't seen each other since."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:55 pm
"It seems you both go way back then. From what I've heard roughly he met the girl while the Order had him. Not sure the details on that but should warrant caution." He picked up a few more things before finding a bag and smiled knowing a bag was always useful. He put the things he had collected inside and looked around noting Locke and the girl were joining them. He looked to the sky wondering how much light they would have and which direction would bring less attention to them. He sighed looking to the woods knowing it was never wise but better then the open roads. "When everyone is ready, we should take the Forrest route, and stay away from the roads. The Order will be watching those and hunting is typically decent in wooded areas, also less traveled by others."

She took his hand as it was offered standing and looking around. She would nod towards his comment then started poking at things laying about on the ground. She continued walking along moving closer towards what was left of the town, the fires now dieing down to smaller flames and embers among charred buildings. The smell of ash was getting thicker in the air. She looked to the others a moment before deciding to get a better look of the town. She walked down the first street seeing all the damage. What she could tell of people that had been killed in the streets or in the building fires. Such a waste of life it made her sick. She continued though looking about feeling a sense of familiarity in the destruction. She wasn't sure if she were going crazy feeling comfort in the area when she knew most probably wouldn't. She would keep her thoughts to herself though as she found a few things here and there.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:57 pm
Jack agreed, and scurried over to another pile of debris, hoping to hit it rich. "And I don't think any of us has had anything to eat in the past day or so. Hunting will do us good."

Locke continued over to a pile of rubble, hopeful for new Alchemy materials. He slipped off a little bit from Andrea, thinking the area safe for the moment. He found himself wandering over to where Jack was, who became ecstatic over finding a mithril blade. "Nice find, Jack. That stuff doesn't melt down easily. Great for when you have nothing left."

"Thanks!" He stuffed it in his sack. "So, Locke. What's the deal with you and that girl? You two seem awfully close for only have met each other."

"What do you mean? She helped me escape when we were incarcerated together."

"Yeah, but, it seems like you have more feelings for her than even YOU care to admit.."

"What?!" He blushed a little at the mention of the idea. "Andrea and I are comrades in arms, nothing more!" That's what he says anyways, but he realized the truth behind jack's words.

"Oh, really? Well, in that case, you won't mind if I ask her out, would you?" He knew that would get Locke to admit it to himself.

"You even go near her, and I'll finish the job those kids in the alley started that day!" Locke was shocked at himself, and finally resigned. He collapsed a bit to the ground, sighing. "I don't know why, but, I just want to protect her, you know? But, I don't know what would happen if I actually said what I feel..." The two warriors sat there, Jack trying to console Locke...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:08 pm
Drake watched the two as they spoke then took note of the girl leaving the group more. He followed at a distance till he would notice her stop and look around. He noted the unsure look and wondered what she was thinking. He would simply stay where he was watching over her though. He figured giving her some space would do her some good. At least he hoped it would.

She continued about the town picking small things up here and there. The light of day beginning to fade and she knew that soon they would have to move again. She came to what was once a small courtyard with what she assumed a water fountain. She picked up what looked like a small child's doll and felt sad. Both from this event, and her own as it filtered to her mind. She felt happy a moment it was her memory causing all this destruction to feel familiar. She had noticed a while ago the other following and watching her. It unnerved her but didn't at the same time. He had protected her during the fight, and helped Locke to find her, so she wasn't concerned.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:33 pm
Locke was still being consoled by Jack. "So, when are you going to tell her? Or are you going to let her slip away from you?"

Locke never had any interest in relationships before, other than those of the battlefield. "I wouldn't even know how to express myself to her. I've never had any real relationships. This is all new to me..."

"Well, then this is a good chance to explore it, don't you think? Can't live your life fighting all the time..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:49 pm
He watched the area hearing the silence still. Something he didn't like. He would have thought the silence would return to the typical animal noises and such once those other things had left. He shrugged the feeling away before looking at things she was picking up on the ground.

Andrea looked around still finding things here and there. She went to pick up something near some broken boards though it wouldn't budge. Determined not to be defeated by this little shiny object she continued to try and pick it up. After a short time she huffed and stopped feeling angry at the thing she had found and made a kick at it. "Stupid stuck thingy." She turned seeing the other mystic and wondered if she should try talking to him once more. As she thought of it though There was a crashing noise behind her. She jumped in reaction and looked up as one of the creatures stood before her. She realized then the object she had tried to pick up was attached to the one before her. "Ah, sorry, you can have that trinket, really." She stepped back but not soon enough as one of it's four hands gripped her throat tightly. She gasped trying to breath as it picked her up off her feet. She tried kicking it hearing Drake call for her. She started feeling weak from being choked then called out as it threw her, the force knocking her through the nearest wall of a building.

He turned in time to see the creature pick up the girl and start choking her. He called out dropping what he had been holding and charged with his sword ready. He watched helplessly as the thing threw the girl through a wall and charged. He barely missed two of the creatures arms but not the other two as they grabbed his sword and tossed it. He moved to jump kick it but it merely caught his leg in mid air and threw him to the ground. He coughed as the wind was knocked out of him. He went to dodge another attack but having four arms gave an unfair advantage as it picked him up and began crushing him in a bear hug. He tried to use his magic but was feeling too weak from the beatings he had just gotten. Soon passing out from the strain. The creature hauled him over it's shoulder and took off.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:16 pm
"Drake!" Locke and Jack both dropped what they were doing, and raced for him. "Locke, you go and protect Andrea. I'll go chase after Drake and that thing carrying him." They both parted their ways once again, and took to their respective missions.

"Jack!" he called out to him. "Don't you die on me! You hear me!?"

Jack merely chuckled as he flew off to try to catch the beast.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:31 pm
Andy sat up rubbing the back of her head trying to figure out what had just happened to her. She felt sore and saw some cuts but nothing too damaging. She turned hearing Locke and Jack yelling and noticed Drake being carried off. "No! Bring him back!" She moved to stand still feeling sore and disoriented but still tried. She noted Locke heading her way but shook her head. "Drake needs help. I'm okay really." She called and moved to exit the building through the hole her body had made. Once clear she started running after jack and the creature holding Drake.

Drake groaned feeling bounced a bit. His vision was blurry as his mind tried to focus. He coughed a bit using his hands to try and prob himself for a better view other then the butt of what was carrying him. He grimaced as his mind realized what had happened and struggled to break free of the creature. "Overgrown ape, put me down!" He made a few strikes at the thing's head before it decided to drop him. He landed hard but would get out of the way as it went to grab him once more. He managed to grab a wrist and pushed his magic. "Shades." He whispered, and with a dark flash the creature recoiled away. He stood a moment as it seemed troubled flailing the arm he had spelled and watched as what looked like a black vein creeped the length of the arm to the things neck. The creature called out and made a haphazard charge but he dodged only to see it drop to the ground still. He felt sorry for it after a moment then walked to it's lifeless form with an almost sad sigh. He placed his hand on the wrist once more. "Return" And with that the form of black vein would somewhat retreat as if never there. Once finished he stood though was still considerable dizzy so took to sitting for a moment.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:52 pm
Locke reluctantly chased after her, a new thought in his head. It figures, he thought. Such a person as myself could never be allowed to be with someone like her... He continued after Andrea, and to someone he now considered his rival...

Jack caught up with Drake just in time to see him finish off the big brute that had carried him off. "Wow. I thought you seemed different to begin with, but that... was interesting." He came to a halt, and waited for Locke and Andrea to hopefully arrive soon. "How did you do that? I've never seen magic quite like that..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:57 am
Drake turned hearing Jack and looked to him seeing the other two on their way. "It's not something I tend to talk about." He said in regards to his magic. There were reasons he didn't use it often. He continued to sit there for a moment more trying to get his head to stop spinning. "I can conjure dark things, let's leave it that shall we." He said once he was closer. "It was just the one ugly, right?"

She paused Seeing Jack get to lock and the creature down. She was curious about what had happened not seeing it but would slow down all the same. The effect of being thrown through the wall slightly getting to her. She turned looking to Locke a moment seeing an odd expression. "Locke, are you all right?" She didn't think he was hurt but wanted to make sure.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:23 pm
Jack nodded, and let the subject die. "Yeah. Just the one I saw... Oh, hey guys! You made it just in time. It's dead."

Locke looked over at Drake with a bit of disdain on his face. He hesitantly responded to Andrea. "Yes. I'm fine. Just glad that everyone is alright." He went over to Jack to make sure that he was alright, trying his hardest not to sound or look hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:39 pm
She looked to him a moment unsure his tone. She hadn't heard him like that and wondered if he were really all right. She would let it slide for now and look around at the area. She felt a cool wind and noticed the sun sinking lower and knew night wasn't much longer. "We should probably find some place to rest." She said after a silence had lulled over the group. She went to Drake helping him to his feet wondering if she should go back to Locke. "Is he mad at me for some reason?" She asked Drake unsure still about the tone earlier as it kept nagging her mind.

He shrugged a moment unsure of what the other could be mad at her about. "You okay? You don't look that banged up thankfully." He wasn't sure what could trigger this one with what purposes the Order could have done with her but didn't want to take chances either. She was sweet from what it seemed, but was always cautious of the other side of one's mind. He motioned for her to join the other two and looked about at the surroundings, seeing what was left of the town some bit away. Then looked towards where the creature had been bringing him. Once rejoined with the other two he looked to each. "Not sure about you guys, but not to crazy in following ugly's direction. Could lead to more trouble. Anyone know much about this area? My knowledge of lands is actually the opposite of my town from this side."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:10 pm
Locke felt a little hot from anger, and decided to take a breather away from the group. Jack noticed, and followed him to see what was wrong. "We'll be right back guys. I don't think all's well with Locke. I'll see what's wrong." He followed him into the woods a little bit. "Hey! What is up with your attitude?"

Locke stopped, and responded without turning around. "I just... I have a bad feeling here, Jack. I don't think Drake is the friend he claims to be."

"Are you insane? He helped us escape, and he helped you to find Andrea!"

"Yeah, but who's to say he's not working with the Order? Who's to say he wasn't plotting this whole thing to take Andrea away? Or even kill us? And how in the WORLD did he kill that beast without so much as a mark to show for it!?"

Jack kept his mouth shut on this one, as he promised Drake to keep it quiet.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff