Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:40 pm
At a lost for words he peered to her sinner before sighing. He shook his head not knowing anyone by that name. Not even any of his infiltrators knew of him. Looking to Melthos she shoved him a bit her eyes hard. Though her face was stained with trails of tears."Samiel.. The angel that was thrown out of heaven.. He is said to be a Destroyer.. A seducer.. An accuser.. Whom is good yet evil.. He is what we call a Fallen angel.. Whom has turned into a sinner.."Growled out her voice through clenched teeth. Looking back to Joshua her eyes were like acid. She even managed to make him look away. Shaking her head she walked out of the study slamming the door hard causing one of the hinges to come undone. Walking to her room, she glared at the picture before tearing it off the wall. She had made her decision, she was leaving this place and looking for her sister. Grabbing her things she jumped out of the window before running out before anyone could realize she was gone.

Glaring forward she walked a coat surrounding and hiding her wings. Looking about she walked an opposite way of the usual way she'd go. Walking down a street she ignored the stares and murmurs about being just another runaway. No one knew what had happened, the fact Joshua hadn't told her. It showed his betrayal and she just wanted to be away from him. Walking quietly once she was far away from the order she looked down a bit. Sighing deeply she'd return to their old manor, then she'd continue her search from there. Whistling to a taxi she caught the drivers attention before looking to him."Get me to Pennsylvania.. Fast.."Ordered her voice quietly as she placed her bag next to her. She wasn't about to stay just to be lied to.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:50 pm
Turning to Zemira as she shoved him away, he heard what she said before she ran off. Sighing, he looked over to Joshua for a moment before saying, "...I'll keep a look over on her." Taking off, he took to the skies again, letting the connection he held to his Apostle as a guidance point. Before the taxi could take off, Melthos had opened the door and popped in. "Wherever she's going..." he stated as he folded his arms and legs. He didn't know where they were going, but he didn't see any reason to let her go alone.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:57 pm
Blinking a bit she looked over to him a bit, her eyes incredibly soft but glossy from crying. Moving over to him, she grabbed his cheeks before pulling on them. Her eyes narrowed by quite a bit as she glared to him."Dummy!! What are you doing here?!"Yelled her voice before she glared up into his eyes. Releasing his cheeks she crossed her arms over her chest glaring to the side. She didn't know how she would pull this off without him being there. Shaking her head she almost wanted to open the door and shove him out. But she didn't know exactly what to do to get him to leave her. She could ask but then in the back he'd always be there looking over her. Sighing deeply she wiped her eyes a bit before looking out the door stubbornly."Whatever.. Just don't be asking me anything.."Mumbled her voice quietly as she placed a hand over her lips. Looking out the door she wondered exactly what her sister was planning. She would deal with her once she had the chance.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:53 am
Fooled by her glossy eyes, Melthos didn't expect the sudden cheek pulling. For some reason, it seemed to be her favorite way of hurting him, and damn was it effective! Hearing her shout, he simply looked at her with his blank stare, the same he would give him at any other time. When Zemira had focused her attention out the window, the Sinner sighed lightly before he moved his arm around her shoulder and, with a light pull, brought her head and upper body against his clothed chest. "Zemira..." he said quietly and in an not-so-normal tone for him to use, "If you need to cry, then cry. If you need to move, move. But don't tell me that you're going to do this by yourself. You don't want to be lied to, right? Then here's the truth: You can't go alone, or else you will die. Your sister, she... I feel that she has been allured by the other Sinners. She is not the same girl you knew, nor is she someone to take lightly. I'm... worried..."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:33 pm
Sighing quietly she looked at the passing buildings as she began to feel a bit out of place. Though feeling an arm around her shoulders she blinked a little before being pulled forward. Falling against his chest she felt her cheeks burn a bit from his words. Though she didn't want to the tears came anyway. Her hand gripped his clothing a bit before she allowed herself for once to be weak and cry. She knew that Williow had changed but he must of encountered her earlier. Shaking her head she felt her arms wrap around his neck bringing her face to rest in the crook of his neck. She felt pathetic for crying like this even when she was trying to be strong. Not only for herself, but for her lost sister. Finally once she finished and felt a bit better she pulled away wiping her eyes vigorously with her sleeve of her jacket. Shaking her head a bit she glared to the seat a little."Don't you dare.. Say anything about this.."Warned her voice quietly yet softly as she stared to the seat. She didn't know why he had done that, even more why he even cared if she died or not.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:30 pm
For the whole time Zemira cried, Melthos remained silent. Even though he hated Humans and Apostles alike, he found himself... drawn too much to this one in particular. Holding her lightly as she brought her face into the crook of his head, he could hear the soft whimpers of her despair pouring out. She acted so tough, and yet... this wasn't something to be easily said. When she pulled away, he didn't stop her at all, knowing that she had released most of the sorrow from herself. Now, she wouldn't be suppressing too much in... that was good. Of course, he didn't promise her about not saying anything about it. After all, that would be a lie... "...Where are you heading, Zemira?" he asked gently.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:25 pm
It was almost like she was surprised by his actions. Even though she had shown her weak part to him. She wasn't ever going to act like that again. She'd be strong not only for her but for Williow. Even if her dream was more like a vision she'd have to be strong and convince her to come back with her. Though at his question she blinked before looking up to him for a long moment. Feeling her eyes harden stubbornly she looked up to him."To the Cross family manor.."Murmured her voice quietly looking up into his eyes. If anyone knew they'd know that the manor was maintained even after the mob had broken through the gates and tried to kill the young heiresses. The story was about the Cross daughters is that sinners and pursuers had came to the town surrounding the manor. Tempting the people to enter the heavily guarded manor to kill the young sisters. Their reward would be immortality, once no one accepted. The oh so polite sinners and pursuers killed many people. Leaving a path of crimson carnage leading its way through the town.

After so much lost, the towns people did what they thought necessary. A mob had joined together to go forth and kill what they thought were two bad omens. At first the guards were able to contain the mob for a few weeks. Though they had broken through after the next week. The young sisters were taken by their servants and fled the manor. But their family hadn't been so lucky and fell to the hands of the angered mob. Sneaking through the enemy territory was when they'd finally reached the order. The two sisters had made it, but were seperated by birth to be two halves of a whole. It was said when the two were together, heaven was earth, and earth was heaven. Which is a main reason why they had been taken away from eachother. But these were just simple rumors of the two apostle sisters.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:43 pm
For the moment, Melthos could easily feel Zemira's gaze hardening on him. Still, hearing what their destination would be was enough to make him look back at her. There, he could see her eyes gazing at his, and for a moment he simply stared back. There was no hatred or happiness in his gaze, yet there was an air of calm, of contentment... At the same time, he could see the remnants of sadness from long past in her eyes. Something had happened in her past to make her dislike those exact words. They seemed to bring back... unpleasant memories. Sighing lightly, he then leaned forward toward her... so close that his forehead barely pressed against hers. Without moving anymore, his eyes stared at hers, seemingly into her mind and soul. He wanted to see her inner strength, her inner resolve, before they moved on. "What do you expect to find there?"  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:55 pm
Blinking she looked to him curiously wondering why he was acting this way. Though once he began to lean forward her thoughts faultered. She was expecting a kiss or something of the like. But once his forehead touched her, she could feel her eyes widen from how close his face was to hers. Even her pale cheeks began to stain with color as she looked to him. After a few minutes her mind finally registered before she shoved him away moving as far as she could from him. Staring out the window a bit to avoid his glance but majorly to hide her flustered cheeks."N-Nothing.. I have unfinished business there.."Murmured her voice quietly looking to him a bit. She then realized her cheeks were revealed and looked away quickly. For some reason she didn't know why she was acting this way around him. Or even why he had leaned in so close to her. He could've asked his question from where he had sat. But instead he had to lean his forehead against hers? It made her heart pound and even she began to get nervous. An odd but awkward feeling is what she felt when he did that.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:05 pm
For the few minutes he had kept his forehead on hers, he had analyzed her from her eye contact. He... was sure she had the resolve to do what was necessary, but he questioned on how long that could last. It didn't help the matter that she seemed to have a sudden loving thought crossing her mind, probably thinking that he was going to kiss her. Heh, he wasn't that attached to the Human yet, and he didn't expect that to ever happen either. Eventually, he was pushed back to his side of the cab, and he blinked silently as he watched her stare out of the window. Seeing her flushed cheeks as she spoke to him, he looked out his own window, a slight smirk appearing on his face. Ah... so there WAS a thought passing through her mind? "I see..." he replied with his eyes still on the window. "Perhaps you will learn something once you get there..."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:19 pm
Offering a small nod, she sighed quietly her face completely draining from color and all emotions. Even her rouge colored eyes hardened to become emotionless. Placing a hand upon the window they were almost there. To the place of her worse nightmares which caused her to become a bit rash and cold. Looking to the side she looked almost like a doll. Once the cab had drawn to a stop, she looked out at the old town. Opening her door she yanked her jacket off before revealing her outfit. She wore the black dress her sister had worn when they fled. Surely she'd be recognized by one of the towns people. Though she felt her wings expand before fluttering a little. They folded quickly behind her back before she grabbed her bag. Holding it with one hand she walked forward ignoring a few glances from the towns people. One man realized who she was before he tossed a glass at her. Dropping her bag her hand caught the glass before crushing it in her hand. Letting the pieces fall to the ground her rouge colored eyes locked on to his make his eyes widen before running off. Picking up her bag she walked forward her dress shoes tapping on the sidewalk. Her bangs curtained her eyes to hide them away as she walked.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:40 pm
When the cab stopped, Melthos stepped on out from his side, closing the door shut. Looking up, he was able to see Zemira revealing her black dress from underneath her jacket. Aside from that, her wings seemed restless from being cooped up underneath her jacket. When she started moving off, he quickly followed along step and walked beside her. Seeing the action that a man tried to do, he noted how quick her reaction had been to grab the glass. Suddenly, he felt something hard hit him in the back of the head, or at least something hard based on human standards. It seemed that another fellow didn't take kindly to Melthos' presence and had chunk a brick at him. For a moment, the Sinner was willing to take a few seconds out of their haste to rip the man asunder... but the thought of wasting time of such matters drew along his mind, and thus he kept walking.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:52 pm
Ignoring the stares and glares she moved forward unashammed of who she was. She would not allow people of their blood status bring her down. Walking forward she was called out to be a devil and worst an evil burden. Ignoring these she walked forward though being grabbed by a man her rouge colored eyes widened. Though her apostle side took over her which caused her wings to spread out. Her voice murmured a word, which it was the simple word vain. The mans eyes widened before he let out a scream. Falling to his knee's he grasped his head as she stepped to the side of him. Once she was away his pain subsided before he gasped for air. Shooting a glare to the widened eyes to the crowd that began to follow her."An evil burden you call me.. When in fact this town is the one that accepted sinners, devils and demons into its grasp!"She spoke out softly at first before yelling her hair dancing in a breeze. Her gaze was cruel and unforgiving as she extended her free arm. An accussing finger pointed out to the crowd.

Locking eyes on to them, her wings began to glow behind her. Even her dress rustled as a sudden wind began to pick up around her."In the end.. You are all sinners... And you will atone for your sins against the Cross family.. I am not evil.. I am an apostle the holiest of all.. Unlike you filthy things.. I will not be spoken down to or will I react to your name calling.. But by gods orders.. I will protect myself against your touches.. So come.. Try and kill me now.. Just as you had before.."Called out her voice as she challenged them. The man from before muttered an apology before he ran off. Everyone in the crowd stood silently some averted their eyes in an attempt to show respect. But it was too late, she would not forgive them for their trespasses. Turning away her wings folded behind her before going back to normal. Walking forward she looked to a manor upon a hill as she walked.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:05 pm
As soon as Zemira had turned to the crowd, her voice accusing them of being sinners, Melthos stood in silence, looking still in the direction of which they were proceeding to. Though her words were strong and truthful, the Sinner himself became worried. These were not the things an Apostle should ever say... Yes, they got angry. Yes, they might say things that they would later regret. But her words... no, they were too true. He began to wonder whether she herself was becoming... a Sinner. Seeing her move from the corner of his vision, he again took her side and followed her on...  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:22 pm
Ignoring the fact Melthos was following her, she walked through the big grand gates. Keeping her eyes locked on the manor she knew she had to face this. She could feel the feeling that had overcame her earlier. Though it wasn't her sister, it was someone else. Turning to look to the side she jumped forward a bullet landing in the spot she had just been standing. Looking to her old butler she watched him look out from mistaking her as a sinner. Though he approached a smile appeared on her face before she ran forward. But instead of being embraced a her butler, she was caught by a devil. Being gripped to his body she attempted to pull away but instead felt a sharp pain. Her hand gripped the mans shoulder tightly her other hand touched a blades handle. Her eyes widened he murmured about sending his greetings from Williow. Though he backed away letting her stand on her own. The blades tip shined brightly behind her back dripping with slightly crimson colors.

Realizing she had walked into a trap, she saw a few other sinners and devils appear next to him. Pulling the blade from her stomach she tossed it to his feet. A stubborn smile curled upon her lips as she glared to them."Heh.. I'm not that easy to kill.. You should know that.."Spoke out her voice through clenched teeth as she smiled. Leaning forward to the ground her artifacts appeared though a bit of blood spilled forward. Standing up she walked forward staggering a bit from her wound. Though she casted a dagger to the man from before. It caught him by his chest at his heart, she glared forward as a cross appeared by her dagger. He screamed out before bursting into ashes. Yanking it back she caught it before looking to the others."Come on.. You want me dead.. Right?"Called out her voice as she saw her first oppenent step forward with a look of hatred in her eyes. Catching both daggers she moved to the side once she lunged both of her daggers in her chest. Yanking them free a bit of blood painted the right side of her face as she staggered a little the daggers resting upon the ground. Though the rings were upon her wrists as she stared forward at the other three.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff