Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Shopping Superdome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:16 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k i oXS h i z o r o u XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxSanninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXTo Glorify My Platinum S O U L
XXSelfish Blood Runs Through My V E I N SXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akio was confused and as his puppets slowed, so did his movements. He could not replace the puppets as quick and he became more and more visible. As the wind burst from the ground from Bast, the Suiton heart was caught off guard and destroyed. Akio's army, was falling. Akio dropped to the ground as quick as he could to escape the torrent and watched his army get ripped to shreds, Akio gritted his teeth and yelled "DAAAAAMMMMMIT!" He threw his sword to the side and ripped off his shirt, all of his puppets were destroyed.

Akane always had a low feeling of being controlled, like there was something deep within him. He was right, Akio was there. The Raiton Heart was placed in his body at a young age, and the Katon Heart was the original heart in Akane. Akane's heart was the Katon Heart, and Raiton was Akio's heart. Akane never was a Jiongu user, he was a shell for a Jiongu user, a vessel, a human vessel. Like a parasite living off an animal. When Akio first entered Akane's body, he was weak and had to re-coop, and to re-cooperate, he needed hearts. With more hearts, his strength increased, and with that he took more and more control over Akane, he was becoming the dominant mind in the body again, which explained as Akane grew, his outbursts became more and more frequent.

When Shiroi looked into Akane's mind, she did not see Akane or his dad, she saw Akio forcing her out. But now, as the Fuuton and Suiton Heart were destroyed, Akio would lose power over Akane's mind, and he would soon slow Akio's movements and more then likely die. He had to cut his losses, as he was against two Sannin, who had worked with Akane, and Akio trained Akane mentally, they knew Akio's tricks. It was all over.

"You'll never get Akane back." He said as he cracked his neck and performed a handsign His back wriggling and his shoulders splintering "IT ENDS HERE!" His back opened and threads shot out, creating arms like a spider, it was the Exoskeleton of Threads. Three masses came out, one on each of his arms and the last out of his back, and on each of the masses was a heart completely visible. "Two hearts belong to me! One to Akane... If you choose wisely, you may get him back." The hearts were completely visible, each beating and dripping of blood. "Come on San... Choose, I'm a Dead man. Do you have the luck to save Akane? Or will you be his murderer." Akio smirked and stood in place.

Random Number Generator
1- Raiton Heart
2 - Doton Heart
3 - Katon Heart

[[ If you target a heart, which you can auto attack, you generate a random number between one and three. The number corresponding to the heart you destroyed. I will reply and you will not have any possible way of diverging this game of Russian Roulette. Unless if you let him live and forever lose Akane to Akio. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ]]

Chakra Lvl :: 530c - 40c = 490c
Ito no Gaikotsu [ Exoskeleton of Threads ]
Rank B

Results ::

Yo-ko generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San knew that this was his final test, for Bast to accept him as a true ninja of Sunagakure. Could he possibly kill his own student? Could he risk it for the good of the Village, and see his own student die? This answer was always, since his father taught him the lesson, was yes. Aiming a kunai, San aimed for one of the hearts, using his biosense to best listen to akio' heart beat, and threw it......

(cross fingers)

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:43 pm
|xxSanninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

Akio saw the kunai fly through the air and as he saw the kunai fly, Akio's face changed. Feeling a burst in his gut Akio's eyes widened and the kunai pierced the heart. "Gugh!" The heart was still bating and Akio was on the ground holding himself up from the pain... He was breathing heavily and then as he breathed in, he chuckled and began to laugh as he made a recovery and just laughed "You killed him! You really killed your student!" The heart was beating slowly as Akio regained his strength, his bindings of Akane loosened. "All that is left is I!" Akio was stronger then ever now as he was not fighting Akane inside for control, but the heart still beat. "Your luck has run out Suna Sannin!"

And just at that moment as orbs of mysterious chakra began to form and the bolts from thew puppets lying on the ground began to raise and was going to use the Hundred Puppet Soul Binding but as the chakra formed, a familiar orange tinge came upon it and engulfed it. Akio's eyes were dialated as he felt a thump within him. "GAGHG! NO!" Akio's chakra cut off and he fell to the ground heaving in pain holding his chest. The heart that was stabbed sunk into the threads and into the main body. Akio stopped moving and then looked up at San "San..." His voice was different, familiar, it was Akane.

"Kill him! I know what he's planning... He's not the only one... there are thousands just like him!" Akane slowly stood up, blood pouring out of his chest and mouth as he raise up. The threads with the two other hearts morphed together and made the hearts in a line "San... I want you to know that I... Although the situation seems grim... There is no other hand that I'd wished to die too..." Akane smiled at his master and then half his face seemed to rip to one side, slicing down the middle. One side growled and the eye on the left looked at the right "YOUR DEAD! DIE!" A thread from the mass went around and stabbed through the chest once more peircing the heart. "Why didn't i just kill you myself..."

Akane the body leaked more blood and Akane's right side of the face gargled a bit then looked at Akio's side "Cause you couldn't." The threads moved around half of Akane's body lining th two remaining hearts in front of Akio's face "DO IT SAN! BAST!"

Chakra Lvl :: 530c - 40c = 490c
Ito no Gaikotsu [ Exoskeleton of Threads ]
Rank B

Akane's Dying Music  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Behind San's mask, his blindfold began to moisten as the events transpired. He could tell the difference between the voices, their voices. One was of the compassionate, dedicated akane, the other of the homicidal, genecidal Akio. San then began to control his ferrofluid, which had been summoned earlier, a weapon San had never actually used due to the severity of its consiquences. It was surfacted TMAOH, which would begin to affect nerve fibers and even deteriorate muscle with simple contact. Imagine what would happen if it penetrated into the skin...into threads that were simply muscle...threads that San would always call akane.

The fluid would suddenly break off into small needles into the technqiue "autumnal showers." It was such an offensive force the people couldn't simply dodge it, and had to defend against it. But with as few hearts as akio had, San could simply be using this as a distraction, while his other iron sand went in to finish the job. The thousands of ferrofluid needles would aim to destroy both remaining hearts.

"Akane....you are still a legend...even in the end...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Akane saw as the ability took place and the hearts were destroyed. Akane receded all of his threads and they sunk into his body. Akane had control again but it was too late. Akane dropped onto his back and laid there, blood everywhere and his face beginning to form together again so he could speak. Akane stared up at the sky as he saw cloud's pass the suns gaze, th hot sand under his hands and the warmth on his skin. He hadn't felt like this since he was only a child, before he was attacked by Akio and had him implanted inside him. Akane was fading and his eye's began to flicker and he looked over to San and Bast with his final moments "Please come closer... I don't have much left..." His body rejected the kunai and it was spat out as his body sown itself back together "Tell Manfread that... We'll spar in the next life... And tell James that I always admired his skills for me... Thank Six and Mamoru for their concern and hope for me... but most of all... I want to thank you both..." He raised up his hand slowly, his heart beat only growing slower and slower. His eye's glittered and dimmed as he smiled and a tear went down his cheek "For making my life... worth what I paid for it..." He smiled and his hand began to drop, and his heart ceased. Akane had passed, and so did the coming of the Legend.

Today Suna had lost a Shinobi, but he was replaced... by a Legend.

Chakra Lvl :: None....
I

Akane's Dying Music  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image
User Image

The Iron Sand receded, and the ferro fluid was reversed summoned back from hence it came. Slowly stepping forward, and removing his mask, San slowly made his way for akane, the lump of threads that he was. Slowly falling beside him, the Sannin grabbed the legend in his arms as he spoke his last and final words. The tear soaked blindfold could hold the liquid no longer as a few drops dripped off of his soggy cloth onto the face of akane. Once his life had passed, the Sannin brought the legend closer, and lowered his head till their foreheads met. Truelly, his Biosense was a cruel joke currently, easily alerting San to the passing of his Student, a fine student who San had taken care of since he was a gennin. A gennin who had no control of his fate, and broke his chains when his village needed him most. He may have been taken over by jutsu outside of this relm, outside of control, but in the end Akane did achieve his status of Legend....that on par with Raizen Satetsu....Sanshi's own father.

"For one to sacrifice so much for the sake of something great, they become immortal. Money, property, and possessions are left behind. But ones virtues, ones ideals, and ones duty.....the change they make lasts forever. It was an honor...to teach you....akane!"

The Sannin could hold it back no longer, as deep sobs of sorrow left his seemingly aging body now. He felt his age, the duration fo his life finally hit him. He had seen death, and comrades move on. But this was his first student...his finest student...who he had watched graduate and make a man...no...a LEGEND of himself, so much as breaking a technique San had no concept of simply to save his village. The highest qualities a Shinobi could possess.

As if Millenius had already understood the severity of the situation, he had already began gathering the creations of Akane, the masterpiece of puppets in which he had become known for. The golem took great care with Thantas, even stopping to admire it with his stoic face unchanged, but his posture seemed different finally. He would collect all of the ninja's belongings. his swords, puppets, scrolls, ect. Eventually, this area would be rebuilt, but for now....they all had something else to take care off.

Finally finished with his emotional outbreak, San picked the body up in his arms, feeling the dead weight and relaxation of the thread like body. Moving his way to find Bast, San stood quite for a moment as if in reflection. Finally speaking, his voice was back to a steady even tone, but slightly raspy as if fighting back emotion. Indeed, this had been difficult for Sanshi.

"It is....done then. I will take his body back to VOID HQ were James can perform a full autopsy, see if we can find the seal that caused this whole mess. I dont ever.....want this.........happening again. We lost a good ninja today, sensei. I would prefer to prevent further loss. Any further orders?"

With Millenius's arms full, the large golem walked off, the wind slightly picking up the dust, and the metallic being would dissapear. He would leave the Two Sannin be....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:04 pm
Bast witnessed the final goings-on from her hole in the ground, and only managed to escape after everything was said and done. She brushed some dirt off of her metallic body and merged with all the parts she had lost during the fight. As soon as everything was in order, she shifted back to normal.

"That was the correct decision, San," she said, her voice lacking its usual coolness. "I can have the puppets restored in time for the funeral, if need be."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:04 pm
User Image
User Image

San changed his attention to Ergo, turning his head so that she would be able to observe his face. He offered only a weak smile, but gave a great attempt at communicating. It seemed Bast did know how rough, tough and difficult this had been for San.

"Thank you sensei, i would greatly appreciate it. Let me finish the investigation, if you wouldnt mind setting up the funeral arrangements. In making this decision, i wanna finish it with all the intent and intensity that will show Akane that i respect him. I will miss him deeply. Is there anything else you will need? If not, i will be in my office at HQ...working. If you think of anything that needs doing, you know where i am."

The Jiton user gave a slight bow, and darted off, carrying the body to HQ.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:02 pm
Bast nodded toward San and waited for him to disappear. Following that, she used Uitenpen on a map of the building to return it to normal. As soon as the dust settled, she called up Mononoke and set the golem about making funeral arrangements. Once alone, the woman then sat down in the central plaza and had a clone keep watch while she took a nap.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Soulbane'd Five only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu = 2 A]

----------from the office----------

By the time Five had meandered through the several long corridors in the Superdome, the pollen had finally materialized into a concretely shaped figure, barely resembling a coagulation of all enemies past. Heads hung out at odd angles, their names etched in necklace pendant-plates, while at least a dozen or so of arms & legs kept the monstrosity upright by using the new architecture for support. Five hadn't directly encountered this beast on the way to the shopping center, & so found himself closing in on the one other shinobi in the area, despite all of the rumblings from the Jofuku. "How dare you put a sign in my rubble, fiend! Prepare to taste my unliquified weapons of considerably damaging abilities! I don't even know what that means... but arrrrrgh!!!!!"

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:39 pm
Mamoru's raging interrupted Bast's nap. Her clone pointed an Assassin's Rush at him, hopefully sending both Five and the clone flying in opposite directions. The clone would poof. If Mamoru were sufficiently incapacitated or otherwise distracted, Bast would apply the Hakke no Fuuin Shiki and Shishou Fuuin in just a few seconds.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Soulbane'd Five only]
[# Gate]

Right about the time that FIve's monologuing went into the 'argh' part, he was thrust back by the Assassin's Rush, spinning him anime-style into a nearby support pole. The sheer velocity change knocked him out cold, the whites of his eyes figuratively going blank. Elsewhere, the Jofuku defender had taken on a permanent form of a gigantic Colossus (akin to the Shadow of the Colossus video game), replete with its previously described form amongst new developments. On the back of its many heads, white alchemic circles dully glowed, & tuft trails of grass sprouted out along its many appendages. Belching out a great roar, the thinner panes of glass would crack in the store front windows but leave the majority of them alone. They were of course just designed by Bast to be blast proof!

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:01 pm
The seals activated just as Five fell unconscious, and not a moment too soon: the Jofuku creature was starting to become a problem. Luckily, Bast was good at big things. She was downright talented, even, when it came to exterminating large pests. Without a second's hesitation, she drew her needle weapon and launched for the chimeric abomination's stomach. If she collided, she would thrust the needle into the beast's belly and a gust of wind would burst out from the tip.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Five only]
[# Gate]

Pulling one of its many hands off of the wall to its right, the beast fly swatted towards the little woman & her puny weapon. Bringing a left hand down in quick succession, it would land between the first hand & its body, altering its body weight substantially enough to allow a potential rolling over maneuver if it missed both attempts. The building, however, remained unnaturally unaltered by the violence, such was Bast's construction abilities.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:26 pm
Bast, swatted like a fly, careened through the air and barely managed to recover. She landed on all fours in the middle of the lowest floor, and then sheathed the March. She was running low on Chakra, at least compared to what she was used to having, so she had to get creative. She slammed her palms into the ground and created a swift conveyor belt of dirt that would hopefully topple or throw the giant creature off-balance.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff