Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
I'm Getting Married?! ((Needs guys!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny rp? XD
  Maybe..
  Lol yeshh!
View Results

Lil Medic boy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:27 pm
User Image Adam moaned softly into the couch cushion as he started to awake from his early morning nap in his new room. He sat up and stretched his arms with a yawn as he came to, it took him a few moments to remember where he was "Oh right I got dropped off at some mansion didn't I?" he said looking around his pent-house styled room, "can't help but feel I'm forgeting something." Adam had arrived at the mansion much earlier that day and had gotten settled into his room and unpacked some of his things already, most of it was still in his suitcase but he didn't bring that much to begin with.

Adam shrugged off his feeling of forgetfulness and got up to get dressed, he walked over to his closet and pulled out some clean clothes. While putting on his vest he remembered "OH mum and dad dropped me off to meet a girl didn't they!?" he smacked himself on the side of the head for forgetting something so important, "guess their still kinda pissed about what happened." Adam said feeling a little guilty, not so much about what he did, but more so about getting caught and getting a friend of his in trouble too.

After combing his hair into a less tangled mess he headed for the front door with a smile on his face, he might not be in the best of scenarios but he'd been in weird spots before, it was probally a good idea to hope for the best and try to meet some new people. As he opened the door he looked down and noticed he forgot something, "I guess I better put on some pants before meeting my betrothed shouldn't I?" he turned around and headed back to his closet to look for a pair of jeans  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:24 pm
(( "Sorry, I was out all weekend." xD ))

User Image
                      xxŊ ∂ ○ ĸ ¡ Ŋ ∂ √ ∂ ř Ŗ ○xx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ah yes. These people sure seemed friendly enough, thankfully. Nothing like he would've imagined in the first place. But yeah, Naoki finally remembered where he was when he felt his shoulder getting sore from the gravity pull on his bag of spray-paint cans. Of course it would hurt, considering he could tell they were absolutely brand new, unopened, and numerous. Ouch. He raised his shoulder a bit to keep the bag from falling as he stooped over to pick up his guitar/ukulele case and grab his suitcase again. Well yeah, he felt like an idiot standing there in the foyer, with everything he had still out and packed. Might as well flee for the time being to unpack.

Grabbing the leather handle after pushing the retractable one back down on his suitcase, he hoisted his heavy suitcase up by about a foot off the ground as he made his way to the staircase, gingerly taking one step at a time as he ascended. Well, assuming all the floors were on the second level.... he wondered how all the rooming worked.
                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:38 pm
User Image

Illya giggled when Nathan mentioned that she had a bit of an accent. Growing up here made her forget about the hint of a foreign background in her speech. Even though she had a slight accent, she knew how to speak English perfectly and often corrected other on their grammar. It always bothered her greatly when people spoke grammatically incorrect.
Itching to get out the door, she moved a little impatiently before giving in and stepping towards the door.
"See you guys later," Illyasviel said as friendly as she could while still excusing herself. Moving to the front door, Illya took her leave and closed the door softly behind herself.
Smiling at the sun, though needing to shield herself from it, Illyasviel opened her white lace parasol and gently rested it on her shoulder. She made her way in the direction in which she believed the garden was based off of her recollection from the drive up to the mansion.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:36 pm
((waiting for Scarlet))  

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:44 pm
keita09
keita smiled and held up his hands "sorry sorry, it was just such a streight forward question" he said "anyway would you like to walk with me for a bit?" he asked
Waiting on xpuff  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:37 pm
User ImageAdam stepped out of his room zipping up his fly and moving the door with his foot, he had a bad habbit of locking himself out of places so he never fully closed a door, just closed it partially. Adam placed his hands inside of his pockets and started walking down the hall. He stretched his neck and yawned again trying to wake himself up a little more.
Maybe I'll go cook something in the kitchen, I heard it's suppose to be fairly large he thought to himself.

Making his way towards the stairs to go to the kitchen he noticed someone carrying a suitcase up the stairs, looking closer he could tell it was a dark haired boy, who was carrying a backpack as well
He doesn't look like hired help he thought.  

Lil Medic boy

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:15 pm
Scarlet

"Well, I'd better get back to my room. I hear there's an archery range here, I'm going to look for it." She turned to leave. "Oh yeah, and if anyone sees a doll... it's probably mine."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

Nathan Paris

Nathan sighs a bit in relief seeing Azu was alright. Then when he saw her crying, he kneels down beside her. "I'll stay here with you if you want me to." He says to her, waving to Illya and Scarlet as they left.

((so sorry for the late post!!!!! I've been so busy with school and such, and I'm so sorry!))  

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:50 pm
"i don't want to be alone ".she said shivering herder "can you stay whit me today ".she said and she stood up and hugged Nathan and stayed near his body "thank you ahh so warm ".she said  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image

Nathan Paris

Nathan nods his head lightly as he hugs Azu back. "Of course I can stay with you." He says softly, hoping to make Azu calm down a bit and start relaxing.  

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:36 pm
They stayed there hugging and Azu fell asleep in Nathans arms"mngghh Don't leave me all alone."she said in her sleep she was dreaming the first time "mmnghhh.....don't leave me .......".she said  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image

Nathan Paris

Nathan smiles lightly seeing Azu just fall asleep. Picking her up bridal style, he walks around the mansion for a while until coming by the room assignments. He looks over them and then walks around trying to find her room, carrying her in his arms. Nathan heard what Azu was saying in her sleep, to which he gave a small "Shhh." to calm her.  

Kay-dragon94

Devoted Poster

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:18 pm
(Yo, I'll be on off and on. For further elaboration, visit the AFK sticky.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

You're not offending the laws, are you?

((Ryota's free to RP with! Just find him in the garden and find a way to wake him up~ ^^ ))

"...Father..Mother.. Where exactly are we?" questioned Ryota Watanabe suspiciously. His parents did not look back at him nor did they reply. They just stayed quiet, the best choice at the moment. The car was silent aside from the annoying chirping of Mamoru, the golden bird that was the Ryota's pet.

He had been looking forward to a much busy and law-enforced academy as his father told him he was going to attend but no, that was not at all what he had seen through the window of his parents' car. Instead, he was simply looking a huge, mansion that looked like a celebrity would own for a summer home. Ryota felt immediate disgust every time his eyes accidentally took a glimpse of the mansion.
No, no.. This place must be somewhere we must pass before getting into that school. he thought, trying to somehow assure himself. However, the constant stifled giggles coming from his fourteen-year-old sister, Kotone, was not exactly making anything much easier. The more he heard her laughter, the more uneasy he felt. And he never felt uneasy.
His suspicions were confirmed when the car slowed, nearing towards the entrance of the mansion. It was not only the car that confirmed it, it was the fact that Kotone finally burst out of laughter, exclaiming, "He fell for it! He really fell for it!"
His parents did not share her enthusiasm; his mother was rubbing the side of her temple as if suffering from a headache and his father's face was oh so ever the same---serious.

"...May I have an explanation, at least?" Ryota asked politely, containing his uneasiness and puzzlement, glancing at his sister who was still enjoying the situation. He would be angered by her childish acts but he was never known to be outwardly cruel to her. In fact, you can almost say that he spoils her as an older brother. Finally, his father spoke, his deep voice cracking the silence.

"You're spending too much time trying to follow my footsteps, Ryota. You're eighteen---you are at a marriageable age and yet you show no care for romance. I---as well for your mother---believe that this mansion that you will for now live in, you will be able to at least find an interest in love and marriage and temporarily forget the dream of becoming a police like me."

Ryota blinked, his face was the usual expressionless face but right now, his grey eyes were widened slightly by surprise. So, he was lied to from the very beginning? There was no school that was there to train him the facts of becoming a policeman so he could be like his father? He felt his hand grasping the handle of the suitcase of clothes that his mother packed for him. It was probably filled with his usual attires set aside causal clothing and a few formal outfits. He squeezed onto it tightly, allowing the hurt of the lie sink into him. Kotone's laughter ceased into small gigles and eventually reduce to nothing coming out of her mouth. She had finally realized that she may not see her beloved brother for a while.

"We knew we should have not lied to you, my son. However, we knew very well that you will not accept living in a mansion so far from home and school, but please..Do this for us, I wish to have grandchildren when I get to that certain age." said his mother, choking on her words----Ryota frowned a little, they knew that he could not stand it when females cry. She covered her face with a handkerchief, dabbing at her eyes that seem a bit watery.
It seems now that the only option was to enter into that mansion and find a love life was left to please his parents. Even if it was against his will.
The boy sighed in defeat, a glint of anger merely showing through his eyes. He was not very happy he was lied to, even if it was to at least help on something.

"...Since we are already here. I may as well go now," he said. He looked at Kotone, and patted her head affectionately. "Bye." Ryota ended, his one-worded farewell for the entire family. He picked up his suitcases (Two; one full of clothes, the other secretly packed by Ryota which is a smaller case that's containing his tonfas and Mamoru's treats.) and cast a single finger towards his bird, allowing the pet to stand on it.
He got out of the car, closing the door with his knee due to his hands being occupied with items. He walked towards the entrance and looked back at the car he was once in driving off home. Ryota sighed, and continued his way.
He then took the path that looked like that led to a garden. At least he could be alone there and work out his problems there.
He ventured through its path, his eyes looking at all directions and taking long stares at each beautiful plant and flower. Mamoru happily flew of Ryota's finger and sung a lovely song that made him feel rather at peace.

Finally, he ended up in a empty garden where the middle was simply a large field of medium-length grass. The weather wasn't bad; it was sunny and warm. Ryota took off his jacket that draped over his shoulders, covering his white shirt. He loosened his tie a little so he could breathe a little easier and laid in the grass, the jacket now draped over his body. He had been truly excited---a first for someone as emotionless as he---when he heard that his father decided to take him to a school where he could learn about police officers and how to become one. It was his father, his flesh and blood. He hadn't expected it to be a lie to trick him to be more focused on his love life. Ryota sighed again, closing his eyes. He didn't get more sleep on the previous night.
A nap won't hurt him, would it?
He quickly drifted to sleep without wasting a moment, thinking about what would have happened if he had refused the offer. Mamoru only circled around him, chirping softly.

I'll have to punish you if you are.

User ImageI bite.User ImageI bite.User ImageI bite.User Image

Yun-Yun Desu

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:54 pm
While Nathan was caring her she woke up "Uh where am i Nathan ".she said
and she saw that he was caring her she thought she was gonna fall and hugged him  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff