_ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:32 am
Mike felt accomplished for using his shards to attack the shark. He was wondering when he was going to get some action. He quickly resurfaced to catch his breath.

Mac closed his eyes and cast a cure spell on Blythe, making his wounds sparkle and disappear. He came all the way back to the merfolk, "You two alright?" he asked. He was able to breathe water with his magick.

((Rikki could be important later, but you could just make her a part of the group for now. Maybe give her some background story?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:35 pm
Syrah stroked the water wolf's head. "Thanks, Blythe. We're okay now," she told him telepathically. She gave Mac the same cool stare she'd given Mike. It wasn't a mean look, just neutral. "Yes, we're fine. Thank you."

Matthias followed Mike. "Nice job back there," he said, "Maybe that shark was a sign we should get back onboard the ship, though."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:14 pm
Mike looked over to Matthias with a smile, "Maybe, but we kicked its butt. Plus dolphins are here to ward them off...Still, I think think something is going to happen soon" Mike said in his vague sense mysterious clairvoyance. He was trying to enjoy his time out at sea as long as possible.

Mac just wasn't the one to take things so seriously, although he was always serious about his goals. He wondered if these mermaids were going to give him anymore trouble, although he wanted only to help out everyone with their own problems as well as his. "Hey you guys, I really hope you can understand my problem..." he began to tell them his secret.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:10 pm
"Problem?" Syrah lifted an eyebrow quizzically. She knew it was getting close to the time where people would start heading back to the cruise, but she decided to listen to Mac anyway. Something about him just wouldn't let her take her attention away. Maybe it was something about that seashell pendant around his neck...or the strange fact that he seemed to be able to breathe underwater as they did.

"True, man," Matt said, "And, yeah, I agree with you about something happening. Look, I'm gonna get back to the ship and get ready for the show tonight. I'll see ya later." He swam back to the cruise ship and climbed up the ladder then headed to their room.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:22 pm
Mac held a hand to his chest as he spoke his soft words, "Well, now that I know you're real...I think my journey has taken a step towards being accomplished" he explained. "I have been believed to be the reincarnation of the "Little Mermaid" from legend, and I have been trying to seek out that life I used to have" he looked up at the surface with wondering eyes. "I have been training most my life since my friend's and I discovered how to use magick, which is why I'm able to breathe underwater, and with it came demons and such that tried to give us hell..." he looked back at them with a smile, "...and I just know that something good will happen if I find the Sea King...to tell the truth, I miss the sea now..." he finished.

Mike gave Matt the assurance that he'll come back with Mac. He didn't know exactly how to breathe water yet since water magick was Mackenzie's specialty, while he was earth based. He waited on the surface and made a thin crystal disk to see underwater and at what Mac and the others were doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:42 pm
Zethy looked at Mac. " ... the King...." she thought for a bit. " I cannot aboard your ship...I am but a mermaid that is bound to the sea. " she sighed. " I remember my father... he used to work for the king before he and the rest of my family was captured by humans." she thought about an agreement that would benefit both of them in this case. " Alright...tell you what..you help me walk on land and I will help you get the information you need..deal?" she asked Mac.  

Kiara_the_keyblade_master

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:07 pm
He thinks he's the reincarnation of Princess Ariel? Syrah thought, raising an eyebrow and smiling a bit to herself. It sounded like a plausible explanation of why he could breathe underwater, but it was still fantastical and somewhat absurd. She glanced at Zethy and shrugged casually at her idea. "That sounds reasonable, boy," she said to Mac, "You might want to consider it." Before he could ask anything of her, Syrah flipped and swam off. "Come on, Blythe," she said telepathically to the water wolf, "We have to get back aboard, or people will start to wonder where we are." She made a wide circuit, making sure she was out of Mackenzie's sight before looping around in the direction of the cruise ship.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:34 pm
Mac nodded in agreement, "I'll help you in any way I can. I want harmony with both land and sea again" he said in a determined tone. "I think you should follow the ship with us as much as you can until we reach our destination. I need your help after all" he said to her as he began to surface. He gestured to Mike that it was time to head back and they both swam back to the ship and got on board.  

EG Water

Seeker

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:27 pm
Zethy nodded. " Super dooper! Alright! I'll try keeping up.." she smiled. Her highlighs turned pink and so did her eyes. She swam towards the cruise ship.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:14 am
Mac quickly went into his room and began to shower off for a minute. He got out and dried off quickly, waiting for his hair to dry as well. He put on some decent clothes to wear for the show while excited that he finally met mermaids.

Mike followed in Mackenzie's fashion: a shower, then dressed. Mostly he was just thinking about the show they had to do.

EG Water

Seeker

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:34 pm
Blythe ducked underwater and followed Syrah, changing back to human as h neared the ship. Once on deck, he went to his room and showered and changed. It wasn't his shift, currently, so he decided to go see the guys' show. Rubbing the black tattoos on his face, he made his way to the show area, thinking about the mermaid situation.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:27 pm
"Blythe! Over here!" Syrah called softly as the man entered the dining hall. She was sitting at a table near the entrance, and there was nobody else at the table but her.

Matthias had already showered and changed. He was backstage tuning his guitar and warming up. He played a few experimental chords from the song he had started writing after hearing Mac and Syrah singing together.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:06 am
Mackenzie put on his outfit, and made his way out the room with Mike to the backstage room. He carried along with him a custom microphone in hand. Excited and steady, Mac looked onwards, "This is our new journey guys, we're in this together".

Michael went and found Syrah and came up to her, "Hey, after the songs, come backstage ok?" he told her and left, back with Mac. He agreeing smiled and looked to his friends to give courage.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:44 pm
Matt nodded and grinned at Mac and Mike. He stopped strumming his guitar and held out his fist palm down. "We're gonna rock the house."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:50 pm
Zethy swam near the boat " O.O... I wonder... what they are up to.." she shook her head. " No, my job is to follow the cruse thingymabob.....umm..ship! Yeah, that's right! A ship! THE ship! ... was that what they called this?" she rubbed her hand gently on the ship, then looked up on deck.

" Oh! If only I had my own pair of human legs." she looked down. " ... funny, a moment ago I truly despised the nature of humans.. now I'm kinda curious at what it might be like..interacting with them through their tail fin- I mean- feet!" she giggled. " The water is lovely though... just wish mama Iris was here to see it all...." she looked up at the cerulean sky.

" Mama Iris... you're in better waters now.. haha, with Lord Neptune..." she looked at a cloud. A colorful bird flew by it. " O.O...it's lovely! And oh so very colorful! Oh I want to touch it-" she reached her hand out to the sky. " pretty little fluff of colorful wonders! Come over here!" she cried out to it. It seemed to have heard her, and flew towards her direction.

" Oh hooray! Come little cute thing! Come,come!" Zethy said excitedly. The bird flew onto the deck. " O.O......D:< IS THIS SOME KIND OF A SICK JOKE!?!" she snapped. " The hell with legs! I don't need 'em! I've got a pair of arms that can do just as good!" she grabbed onto the cruse ship. She began to climb higher and higher. " I-I can do it!" she gridded her teeth as she pulled herself up.

Did she dare look down? No! She kept on going, her motivation was the colorful bird and the fact that she could do what any creature with a pair of legs could. " I CAN D-DO IT! AH!" one of her hands slipped. " No-!" she jerked her other hand to grab onto the place that her hand tried reaching. " I-I can't do it! I'm too heavy..." she groaned as she felt her arms weaken. She looked up at the bird that sat happily on the railing, cooing down at her, as if to be taunting her.

" Dx I'm trying! " she was a meters away from the top. " Come on Zethy! Come on girl!" she cheered herself on and in a matter of minutes she was up on the ship. She threw herself inside and tried to catch her breath. " The air is moist...but...I still feel so dry.." she sat up. " ngh.. something poke my side.." she reached into her Jolly roger top and took out a fork. " Oh! It's my weapon of doom :3!" she smiled.

She looked around. " This place looks deserted. Wonder where everyone is at?" she asked herself. The bird flew and landed ontop of her head. " Heeey! What gives!?" she looked up and the bird flew onto the floor. It had a pebble on its beak. " Oh it's so shiny!" Zethy admired the pretty stone. The bird dropped it on the floor. " I-Is it for me?" Zethy asked.

The bird squawked at her. She winced a bit. " I take that as a yes?" she reached for the pebble and picked it up. " Oh how lovely.." the bird pecked her other hand. " Ow! Hey!" she looked at the bird, then felt something strange. " O__O..." she looked down, and there they were! Smooth and pale! A pair of legs that belonged to her. She gasped and dropped the stone. Her legs instantly turned into fins.

" Wh-whoa! B-But how??" she looked over at where the bird was. It was gone. She looked at the pebble and grabbed it. Her fins turned back into legs. " D: Sweet baby Triton!" she was amazed as she touched the smoothness of her legs. " I can't believe it! Haha! They're real! And- And they are mine!" she heard strumming coming from one direction inside the cruse. She tried getting up, her legs wobbled a bit.

" Okay, I never believed much in miracles... but I guess now is the time to start.." she slowly tried to walk her way towards one of the walls of the ship. Stumbling a bit but surely enough she made her way. Her body splattered against the wall and she slid down to a sitting position. Next to her was a window. " Oh perfect!" she dragged herself towards the window and took a sneak peek at what was going on.

" Oh how cool!" she smiled as she gazed onto the instruments the band had as they stood onstage. " What are they going to do with those? Music? I wonder if they know anything from down below!" she said excitedly trying not to slip down. Her long hair was able to cover her front and her rear.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff