Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
Miss Lucas' Divine Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image

Saku muttered something attorcous about willow under her breath. when her head hit willow's she cringed in a lot of pain not relising how fragile she was. "owwww." she let out in pain. only to moment's later when her head was jamed against the ground and her tail and ears were in pain which was horrable making her cry out in pain again as she squirmed to get free only to force her into more pain. "N-no..." she wimpered in pain wantng free and to keep her tail intact with the rest of her body.

(("Perhaps I should just rip it off and then you won't have to deal with that horrid sensation of pants ever again." that's what she said. couldn't resist
that one girl i told you you couldn't have. and i know that feeling i love anything with alkaid in it though some have been... disopointing))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow grimaced as she scrunched up her nose down at Saku. "Disgusting, look at what you made me do! Now my floor is all dirty. You see why I wanted you to go clean up?" Even with the outcries of pain Willow still did nothing, in fact it infuriated her further and she put more pressure on her head, her grip tightening around her ears and tail. She growled again as she watched her squirm like some bug that was about to be squished. "You're pathetic," she spat angrily. "How dare you try to defy and hurt me and then as soon as I strike you, you cry in pain like a little child? You were better off being the sweet naive little bunny girl!" She let go of her tail, her hands moving swiftly to the restraints and tapping them each once, turning them back on again. One final shove into the ground and she let Saku go. Her eyes were narrowed as she stood up straight and waited to see what Saku would do.

{{OOC: Lmao, of course you'd notice it... 8D Oh, okie dokie then. Pfft, I know... }}  

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image

Saku wimpered slightly at her words not even thinkng of appoligising to her for that it was willow's choice to do so. she screamed in pain at the added presure to her head and the larger pinch to her ears and tail trying to get away finaly stoped as she realised she was making more troble for herself. "I...i am a ch-child." she managed to cry out in pain though she may look 13 she was 16 in mind and 21 in reality thanks to a mixture of things holding her body and mind back. she strugled to get up again when she saw her moving for her restraints again but to no avail. she growled checking her tail and ears to see if they were still connected being the some of the most senctive parts she had. she got up and her arm tenced up only to send a shock through her making her arm shake till she relaxed it once more, it took a moment as she thought of how to bypass the shocking "Just wait till these things get off again and i'll kick your a-" she said sweetly only to have a shock go through her throught for the word she was about to say sencering her words and restrainnig her actions. she growled under her breath again pulling herself off the ground and up to her feet

((Haha well it show's where my mind is atm. hay i don't like that kind of pics i pref them to actualy have some class to it and look good, not be dirty, lest dirty has something that pleases the eyes besides tits or a**))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:47 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow kept glaring down at Saku, a devilish smile on her face as she continued to tap impatiently on her arm. She was trying to figure out which way would be easiest to get what she wanted. She could try to be nice and sweet, though that didn't seem possible seeing as she had already hurt the little bunny girl. But being just plain violent might make her more resistant and resentful. She hated when her pets were resistant. All she ever wanted was to have a good time with her little friends. She shook her head and placed a hand over her face, sighing in frustration. "If you are really a child, then you wouldn't be so cruel. Children do not cuss or attack... At least the good children do not. If there is to be any child in my house they will be good." It was a good thing that she had turned those restraints back on. They would be especially helpful. "Come, I need to check if you hurt your head badly." With a sigh she scooped Saku into her arms and headed towards the nearest bathroom.

{{OOC: And it only proves how right Davey boy is! D: I actually don't like them sexy either, but Willow is supposed to be the epitome of sexy. She has big boobies, and there's not a lot of pictures that I'm willing to use that have gigantor boobies. }}  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image

Saku gowned at the look on willow's face developing a scowl on her face. "who said i was a god kid?" she pouted. still wanting to get her to leave her alone not acting anything like she use to, though by her tone she was practicaly saying she'd end up outside all the time with how disrespecting she had been. "No i don't want to!" she complained strugling to get away from willow but was only getting shocked with every small attempt

((haha well sadly i did note one thing, some of the better pictures are dirty in some way as there is more time spent on it to get it to profection, though others are just horable. haha well willow is alright, i have yet to know all my standerds but she's alright. ok humangus tata's are a no no don't want to hold them off the ground while walking (seen to many pics ruined by huge tits) and of alkaid i found 3 like that, dam devant art)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow chuckled as she looked down at Saku. "I say you are a good kid. You are just really angry at everyone. I went through that phase when I was getting to be about your age. Of course, my brother never had to." the last part she mumbled to herself angrily. She rolled her eyes when she tried struggling and she only got shocked more. How long would it take her to realize to behave? When she entered the bathroom she shut the door behind her and set Saku down on the counter. She quickly started the bath and put sage bubble bath into it as well. "The towels are under the sink and I'll have fresh clothes for you once your done bathing. Knock on the door when you're done drying off." Willow left the bathroom but locked the door from the outside. She went to her room and flopped down on her bed. "My word, I didn't expect to bring home such a stubborn child... How can I have my fun now?"

{{OOC: Yep!~ o: I love most pictures that have more details and whatnot!~ <3 LMAO! Wow, that just sounds so wrong. xD Well I wish I could find a good pic that isn't too small and not too big either for most of my characters... o: Especially Willow. xD }}  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image

Saku muttered some words under her breadth luckily avoiding the shock for once. "Uh huh." she mumbled resisting her urge to strike her. sadly for her saku was a slow learner like before though she did learn a few things for a short bit of time, only curiosity and embarrassment seamed to get her to focas back then, how diffrent would it be now? she mumbled something when she was set on the counter to stand on her feet. she looked back to her tail again sighing noticing it was more squished then when she got it from her pants she poked at it a bitpulling away from it as her tail was still in pain from willow's grip earlier. "Yeah yeah yeah." she muttered not paying much attention to what she said. looking at the tup she sighed going to the door twisting the handle harder and harder till she finaly got shocked, though at least this cage was better then most of the others she was forced into, she looked at the tub once more and sighed as she striped down getting in knowing that was mostlikely what she wanted her to do. she sighed climbing in and kicking off the water not noticing the fact she didn't get shocked this time for doing it so roughly. she lied down cleaning up and poking at her tail a bit as it started to expand with the water in it though it was soked. though she didn't plan on getting comftrable and fell asleep in the tub

((yep lol my art teacher loved it too, till someone told her what i realy made. it looked like a town cornor 5 buildings but it was set up based off a hand flicking people off. i got an A and iss. haha well perverted people make the best pictures, look at saku for example she's someones love. XD well to find them just add an H before you look or hentai, sadly it brings results and dirty pics in fact it's how i found some of my old rp ppl))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow was slightly exhausted from all the fuss, and she continued laying there for a moment longer. With a groan she went to go get dressed into something else. She wore a short, tight fitting dress as she always did, but something she didn't do often was put a slightly baggy purple sweater on as well. She grumbled to herself irritably as she went to go look for some old clothes in her closet. She had been small once, though that wasn't for very long. She found short shorts that she knew would be able to fit Saku and be low enough to avoid her tail. She had also found a tank top that matched that would come just barely over her belly button. "Cute," she mused thoughtfully. Finally after some time she realized Saku was taking forever. She went to the bathroom, unlocked the door, and entered. She looked at Saku and chuckled softly. She got a towel from under the sink and went over to the sleeping form in the tub. She pulled her out gently and wrapped her in the towel, draining the water before going to her room. She set Saku on the bed and sat next to her.

{{OOC: }}  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image

Saku seamed to be fast asleep when willow picked her up though her hair seamed longer and a little lighter in tone though it was hidden as she was sleeping on it. she adjusted herself slightly in willow's grip burring her face into willow's shoulder, if she knew what was happening right now she would end up getting so mad and shocking herself hirably with her frustration as she couldn't tence up a arm or anything to try to releace any of it without getting shocked. she curled up slightly on willow's bed seaming more innosint in her sleep.

((there she looks a little more like her old self in that pic and the clothing you picked seams to be her old clothing as well))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:01 pm
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow sighed as she gazed at Saku's sleeping figure. She was just so adorable and innocent looking like before. However it was only because of her sleeping. A slight pout came over her face as she shook her head. "I want to have some fun," she mumbled to herself in a sulking tone. She pulled the blanket around Saku and laid down beside her. She rested an arm over her and began to gently play with her hair while humming a sweet tune.

{{OOC: Awww, it's so cute!~ <3 And really? I don't remember anything of the old pics... xD I actually have all pics turned off on gaia... so I can't see nothing!~ }}  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:22 pm
User Image

Saku adjusted herself in her sleep slightly moving close to willow with a slight shiver mostly trying to get worm, though it wouldn't be too long till saku would awake she reached up only to feel her arms held back by the blanket and towle so she slid her reach up towards her head feeling the arm over her she wiggled slightly as her eyes opened slightly not seeing anything exactly clear as of yet or noticing willow yet. she pouted slightly and squrmed weakly curling her legs up and resting again attempting to fall back asleep again

((haha sorry bout that moved them to another file when i found loads of her pics. her old look but that's the main look she has. and one i found and loled at now i'm kind wanting noodles and why do that? you can't see lovely pics like that one.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:10 am
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow froze and paused her humming when she felt Saku moving. She smiled as she watched her. She seemed to struggle with the blankets and she thought it so adorable. What would she do once she awoke and realized her position? It would be a fun fight at least. "Saku," she cooed out almost inaudibly. She waited for her body to stop squirming before moving her face over Saku's. She barely brushed her lips against hers then quickly drew back. Oh, she really wanted to do more than that, but it seemed less fun when they were asleep. Again she was pouting.

{{OOC: Because sometimes I just don't want to look at any pictures while typing... xP }}  

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:41 am
User Image

Saku turned her head away slightly feeling something odd against her lips not relising it was willow's lips. she squirmed slightly again and pouted opening her eyes slowly trying to get her arm up past willow's but she didn't have a chance again as she was still sleepy and couldn' tap into her strength lest she was wide awake nor think straight. she looked towards willow blinking as her eyes could hardly see straight and everything was still a blure. "H-huh?" she asked sleepily with a small twitch of her ear. she wiggled around a litle more streaching her legs out slowly. somewhat clueless to the world around her like the first time they met. though right now her only things missing from her old self was a blush and faiding away slightly when willow tried to show her some form of 'fun' with her. she attempted to get her arms out again to rub her eyes. she pouted again unable to get through and started wiggling again trying to make a gap for her arm to get through, not getting shocked as she couldn't get to full strength and she was too tired to get her body to work normally ether. she lifted her head, but bumed into willow's head pulling back she pouted "Ohhh." she muttered as though she hurt herself a little. she seamed to be so diffrent when tired as compared to being awake, if only there was a way to keep her like that for a while. reached her hands down and poked at her tail with her fingers making sure it was fluffy once more.

((so changing her pic was pointless? every now and then i came back to edit this post))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:29 pm
((trying to get back up to snuff in my rping ))  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:42 am
User Image
Willow Lucas

Willow chuckled softly when Saku turned away from her. Ah, the little girl was just too cute. The way she seemed to change from being the feisty little bunny girl to the same old innocent one while asleep. She gently rubbed an ear, trying to see if she would wake up quicker. When Saku tried putting her arms past hers for the second time she finally moved her arm. "Saku, are you alright?" she cooed gently in a teasing voice. She was still waiting for her to wake up fully and start a fight.

{{OOC: I can still see the picture when I want to, but sometimes it's annoying when I'm typing up my post. }}  
Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff