Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:40 am

User Image

sandy blaze

Sandy was so happy that she couldn't wait to see the others as she gave a big hug to the beautiful brunette as she smiled a happy smile.,"Oh my goodness I can't believe I,m finally here this is so awesome!!".Sandy was so excited to begin her new life in a new school for girls but then she looked to her left she seen someone who looked like a male as she said confused.,"Hey I thought this was a school for girls I never knew a boy can come here...well at any rate welcome I guess".
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:09 pm

User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

Sσмєтιмєѕ ι ωιѕн ƒσя falling,
ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.User Image
Wιѕн ƒσя ƒαιηg тняσυgн тнє air,
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain nodded and gave the girls a smile. "Please, call me Alain. And yeah, I was surprised they let me in too. They mentioned something about an internship, but User Imagedon't let it bother you, I'm still a student here. Now, who's this person I'm supposed to room with? Name... Uh..." The she-male rummaged through her things quickly muttering something in a different language before pulling a piece of paper from her bag. "Ah, oui. Her name is... Kailani?" She smiled blatantly at the two girls. "Ah, oui, terribly sorry. What are your names?" With this statement, she held her hands out to the both of them after having set down her things.

User Image- - - - - - -

User ImageBє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.
Iт'ѕ σηу ωнєη ι hit тнє gяσυη,
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:00 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna watched as the tall thin woman climbed the tree and laughed softly at her comment about it being difficult. "Don't worry about keeping up with me. I'll slow down for you if climbing isn't your thing." She swung her feet slightly and listened for a moment. Two new voices had come onto the property. One sounded like a small female and the other... a male? Whichever gender the other was really didn't matter, but it did cause her to pause and move a branch slightly to cover her tail as it hung over the branch. I really don't need people from the school all finding out about my true nature. It would surely lead to more of what happened today. She looked back at Orion and lowered her head slightly while climbing to the branch right above the girl's shoulder, looking down like a common house-cat at her. It seemed impossible to be afraid of falling if someone was below you to catch you. She reached down and let her hand hang in the air loosely just a few inches from Orion's stomach as she stretched out on the branch. "Orion, I wanted to talk about possibly having someone mentor me in how to be a braver person and maybe how to attract a girl..." She blushed slightly and closed her eyes, resting her head on the branch parallel to Orion's left cheek. "I want someone to fall for me... but I'm not sure how to do it. Maybe someone could help me somehow to get someone to fall for me." She coughed slightly and lowered her neko ears against her head in sadness. "I was starting to fall for Dev but she left suddenly. I just wish I had that effect on someone." Her nose twitched slightly as she felt the cool breeze sweep through the leaves and one stray leaf fell on her face. It was true. Being different wasn't very comforting when knowing the norm was to be similar to someone to fall in love. She would take any help she could get. Then, she began to lose her balance and began slipping off her branch six feet off the ground.

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:23 pm

User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kailani closed her eyes. 'Love... asking for advice on love from someone whose only experience was a drunken one-night stand. From someone who isn't charming at all, and who is mainly good for intimidating people. Lilianna, asking me is setting yourself up for failure.' She thought, shaking her head with a sigh. "I'm sorry to hear about Dev, love. But, r-really, I don't think I'm the right person to go to for advice. I mean... I've had no experience whatso--" She began to respond, opening her pale coloured eyes to look up at the girl before she saw the girl slip and begin to fall. "Bloody hell!" She screamed, leaning back on her branch and tightly grasping the girl in her arms as she nearly fell backwards. But, with a quick reflex, her legs held her up on the branch, though she nearly slipped. The English girl's heart raced as she hung upside down with the girl in her arms. "Oh good God!" She whispered, shaking her head. Still holding Lilianna in one of her arms, she grasped onto the branch, unlatching her legs and then dropped down upon the ground.

With weak legs, from the scare the girl gave her, she fell down upon her bum and rested with her back against the tree trunk. "A-are you okay?" She asked the girl in her shaky arms. "Y-you've got to be more careful!" She scolded, knowing that it wasn't at all intentional. "What if you got hurt? What if I didn't catch you?" She asked her, letting go of the girl to examine her over. No huge wounds. And that allowed the Drag King to sigh in relief, her back against the tree once more. She shook her head, her palm meeting her face. "Please... don't frighten me like that..." She shakily spoke, her female voice still in effect. It's hard to keep your male voice going after a scare like that. Though, her feminine voice was pretty low, and her voice... cracked minorly. And with that, she tightly hugged the girl.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:45 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

It all happened so fast. Before much could be done, she felt her body falling off the tree branch heading toward the ground. Orion had reacted quickly and wrapped her arms her while having her legs secure the branch. The strong girl's arms clung to the fragile neko as their forms headed for the ground. As soon as they were safe, what happened, other than Orion scolding her for falling accidentally. The small girl felt tears forming in her gray eyes from the harsh words. If Orion hadn't been there, she knew she would have been hurt. It wasn't that difficult to figure out and she felt stupid for falling in the first place. What could she really do? Then soon enough, her tears ceased when Orion wrapped her arms around her back and held her close to her chest. Lilianna could only freeze at the sudden embrace. Orion was warm under her harshness? Who would have known? Lilianna slowly wrapped her arms around Orion's shoulders and rested her head on the girl's upper chest. "Thank you for letting me fall into your arms..." She suddenly became aware of other people in the opposite direction. She quickly withdrew her tail under her skirt and her ears ducked under her hair as her fake human ears aligned again. She leaned up and kissed Orion's cheek, thanking her for being her heroine. Turning to the two strangers facing the suite and Ra facing her direction, she stood up and helped Orion up beside her, slightly leaning onto her back foot to retreat behind the taller girl in case of panic. "Hello there, are you two our new roommates? I know we had two students back out and we have empty spaces..." She laughed softly and sweatdropped at her own words. "Anyway, I'm Lilianna, Ra's roommate. Who are you?" She tugged on Orion's sleeve to signal her to speak too.

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:19 am

User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain noticed the girl coming from her peripheral and turned to look at her, smiling. "Ah, merci, Lilianna. My name is Alain." With this, she gave the girl a wink and proceeded to pick up her baggage. "Ah, oui.. I was just going to my room to drop these off in my room if you don't mind." She smiled once more and headed into the dormitory. User Image

User Image- - - - - - -

User ImageBє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:33 am

User Image

Juri Han

Juri had just turned the corner and saw two new students one a sort of nerdy,but intelligent girl and the other a boy.,"So who are the new students?...and since when did they let boys here?...I could have sworn this was a school for girls they must have changed the rules at the last second...well either way welcome to the school I,m Juri Han nice to meet you."Juri hugged both the new students as she smiled to them both.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:45 am

User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

Watching the other walk off before she could say anything, she shrugged it off. 'I see myself... not getting along with this 'ere... Alain.' She scowled. The drag king crossed her arms, turning toward Lilianna. "Missed my chance to introduce myself." She lamely said as an excuse, her masculine voice finally returning. She wouldn't really have said anything. It was a miracle she managed to say anything to these girls in the first place. 'But, look at yourself already, Kailani. You're becoming soft; loosing your edge. Don't allow people to hurt you, or you'll regret it.' She reminded herself, and with that her cold aura returned once more, and she appeared tense. "I'll.... try again later." She quietly spoke, crossed her arms and began to head back inside. Being this cold was... comfortable. As nice as it felt to be kind and hang out, it was also... scary. Very scary.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:56 am

Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra smiled at his voice, pleasant with a slight possibly French accent. So, I am not the only outsider here. Perhaps he is hiding as well? Hopefully not from a life like mine. Nyet, one person running from evil is more than enough for one house. She thought as she watched him walk off.

She glanced at the other newcommer and smiled at her, extending her hand to the girl. "Ra's the name, hacking and electronics are my game. What's your name my little Energizer Bunny?" She asked her kindly.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:25 am

User Image

sandy blaze

Sandy blushed and smiled at the beautiful brunette since she was nervous cause she was new she didn't know what craziness would happen with her new friends.,"My name is Sandy Blaze its a great honor to meet such beautiful girls as yourselves".Sandy shook both of their hands and gave them a big hug as she smiled a cute smile then she looked at the girl with purple eyes and gave her a kind smile as she looked at her hair.,"Wow ur hair is so amazing who does ur hair so well like that?...by the way u must be miss Juri Han u must be my roommate I can't wait for all the fun we are gonna have".

Kau The Haxer

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:52 am

User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

With a smile on her face, Alain walked in and looked around. It seems everyone else has already gotten comfortable. Mais oui, that's what I get for transferring this late... User ImageShe thought to herself as she walked down the hallways. Now... Where is my room...? She walked down the hall, still confused about which room she was supposed to be in. Since she hadn't met her roommate, she didn't know where so she put her stuff down near one of the doors, making sure not to put it in the way of the hallway, and walked back out to ask one of the girls. "Er.. Mademoiselles.. Could any of you help me find where I'm rooming? I've got a horrible sense of direction... Comes from my mother's side." She said this with a slight laugh, being sure to sound masculine.

- - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageBє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:50 pm

Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra smiled at him and nodded. "Sure man, you got the room with Orion." She slung her arm aroung the boy's shoulders and walk him to the rooms, and lead him to the one he would be staying in. "I'm Ra by the way. Computer expert and hack master. I'm roomies with Lilia. You have a French accent, da?" She said and quickly blushed, biting her tongue before her anymore Russian couold slip out.

Why is my voice so dead set on killing everyone today? Is it because his accent brought out mind? Calm down Ra, he probably didn't even notice your accent slip, it was only one sentance after all. She told herself and pat the Alain on his back firmly. "Oh, and dude, you need any electronic things done, gimme a yell. I'm good with things like that." She told him as they entered the room he would be staying in.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:04 pm

User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain grinned. "Ah merci! This place can get a little confusing, oui? Good to know someone has my back." Her smile didn't fade any, and she picked her things up and broughtUser Image them into the room. "And maybe I will ask you for help sometimes!" She opened one of her bags and retrieved a small rose, which she handed to the girl gently, her smile still evident on her face. "Pour toi~ Thanks for all the help!" She gave a little laugh, accompanied with a playful wink, and continued unpacking his things.

- - - - - - -

Bє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.User Image
Iт'ѕ σηу ωнєη ι hit тнє gяσυη,User Image
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:20 pm

Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra smiled at him and felt a very faint blush touch her cheeks. He was sweet, and she really wasn't used to men being nice to her. Usually trying to kill her, or demand for her to help them lead the Dirinoffs again. Her voice decided to revert back to Russian again when she spoke. "Spasibo. Ty ochenʹ sladkiĭ Aleni. YA ne privyk, chtoby parni bytʹ horoshim dlya menya, prosto trebovatelʹnyh veshchyeĭ.*"((*Thank you. You are very sweet Alain. I'm not used to guys being nice to me, just demanding things.))

Ra didn't even realize that she had spoken Russian and not Enlglish as she smiled at the rose, sniffing it gently. She like flowers, roses were one of her favorites, but she always loved forget-me-nots best. "Spasibo, Aleni. Vy krasivyh muzhchin, kotoryh ya vstrechal. Spasibo.*" she said softly, still looking at the flower in her hands.((*Thank you Alain. you are the nicest male I've ever met. Thank you.))

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:36 pm

User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain didn't understand what she'd said as she unpacked her things but she still smiled foolishly at her. "Haha, I guess that is thank you, non? Well, you are very welcome, mademoiselle." She chuckled and finished unpacking her baggage, opening another bag to unpack the belongings in the next one.User Image

- - - - - - -

Bє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
Iт'ѕ σηу ωнєη ι hit тнє gяσυη,User Image
User Imageιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items