Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
Battles of the Planeswalkers (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:38 pm
Morlock accepted as he stepped through the portal and ended up inside the glorious structure. Seeing the mana energy physically then looking at the interior of the structure he was amazed at what this guy could do. He then said to him, "You are one powerful planewalker. But what kind of creature are you? You look almost like an elf but you have round ears. Why is that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:27 pm
Mourner shrugged. "I can't remember." He wandered over to the center of the base beneath the highest spire, waiting for Orcus' return. He knew that the Elf had failed already, but this was within his expectations.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm
"Okay then I have one last thing to ask. Are you a person of good or evil?" Morlock asked Mourner.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:54 pm
Orcus hobbled near Mourner, hearing the words of the treefolk. "Good and evil? That is no now of addressing the problem." Orcus laughed. "What Mourner does can be considered one or the other, depending on who looks upon it. I see it as a way of wiping the canvas clean of all the wretched scum. What of you?" He held himself up with his halberd and looked up at Mourner. "I have failed. They were with a Gatekeeper, an old one. My magic had barely any effect on him." He cringed as he tried to step on his wounded leg. "I would have been able to take them on if it wasn't for that Gatekeeper." Orcus was sure of this.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:55 pm
Mourner snorted aloud again.
"Good? Evil? What are these things you're talking about? I just like to know how things work." He looked at a patch of empty floor and summoned a small battalion of soldiers there using White Mana.
Two Grassland Crusaders, two Leiges of the Axe, two Honor Guards, two Forisyan Interceptors, two Ironfist Crushers, four Glory Seekers, and a Captain of the Watch.
"Orcus...take these with you. Fifteen White soldiers should be enough. Be prepared to stage an ambush in the Flats."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:20 am
Morlock looked around then said, "Hey you got room for one more in your group? I still don't see what you are planning to do but I would like to get in on this."

Rha appeared out of nowhere in front of Mourner then said, "Sir please allow me to go with the new guy cause I am able to fight without using mana."  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:06 am
Mourner raised an eyebrow to see that one of the Merfolk had followed the one called Morlock.
"I don't really care. Just go stop the archmages before they reach Progenitus." He turned away and resumed his studies of Lorwyn's mana currents. He summoned Geblin for a report on the stronghold's construction,  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:56 pm
Gatekeeper stepped out of the forest after a time of walking. The expanse before him was a barren wasteland. There were no trees, no grass, not even sand. It was a cracked and cloudy wasteland. "We must hurry here. A smart serpent strikes when it's prey is weakest. There are few places for an enemy to hide here but that is a double edged sword, we cannot hide here either. There is also no mana here so if any of you are in need of weapons I have them for you. The enemy shall not let us pass this area without incident. Also...I feel an unseen fear. An ancient menace that stirs in these lands. We shall light no fires, nor make too many loud noises if possible. There are more evil things then just the serpent at our heels. Come!" Gatekeeper stepped forward and continued hid quick pace. It was not an unbearable pace but it had haste to it.

"Gatekeeper what unseen evil? I feel nothing but sadness here. It probably used to be a prosperous farmland. What is so evil here?" Karisa was looking around and saw nothing bad about the place.

Gatekeeper looked at the young elf. "I do not know Karisa. I feel as if we are treading upon glass, like any noise we make shall be heard by some menace. It is to open here." Gatekeeper looked ahead again, he was tense. He knew what was here but he did not wish to admit it. They should not tarry here long.

Geblin came up to hear the conversation. "Sorry to interupt but the deed is done Mourner. The liquid molders are at work with the building and our horde is flowing in as we speak." Geblin came over and inspected the Morlock and Rha. "Hmmm, handy little servants Mourner. We shall make good use of you indeed." Geblin chuckled and went to stand by Mourner. "I am Geblin Grecklefang, planeswalker. Very nice to meet you." He smiled a sharp toothed smile that was more menacing then friendly.  

Strider the Red Wolf

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:12 pm
Orcus nodded and motioned the army along behind him. He neared the swamps and halted them there. Orcus entered and began summon some more beasts for his army. First he raised a Nightmare which he promptly mounted and made his stead. He then brought forth a Malakir Bloodwitch who stepped to his side and two children of the night that stood behind the Bloodwitch. They then summoned a pack of Plague Dogs, five in total to protect them.

Orcus rode out of the swamp and motioned his army to follow. He stopped and looked back at the merfolk. "You will help with your martial skills? Is there nothing you want to summon to help? The spires give you the mana enough to do so if you wish to."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:31 pm
((guess what right now iam making star wars magic cards that i cant wait to use on Silas hehe))

Morlock and Rha both exchanged their names to Geblin and Orcus then they followed Orcus to the swamps. Morlock summoned ten Bog Raiders, a Zof Shade, five Caustic Hounds, and two Scourge Servants. He figured that would be enough creatures to fill more numbers in the army that Orcus had.

Rha walked next to Orcus showing her wrist blade and kris sword saying, "I am a skilled assassin. I have took down creature that are as powerful in mana as you are with just this wrist blade and sword. You do not need to worry about me."

Cilius decided to summon some creatures before they went out into this mana less flats. She summoned a Alabaster Dragon, a Devoted Hero, and a Devoted Retainer with the little white mana that was in the area. Then continued traveling with the others with her army at her side.

Maeis saw the flats and knew this was going to get hard. Since they were in the forest beside the flats he used his green mana to summon four Sacred Wolves, and a Runeclaw bear. The rest he would rely on his archery skills but hoped that they would not fall into trouble while traversing the flats  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:15 pm
Orcus' blind eyes took a last look at the camp and nodded at the two who joined him. "We are strong then, on our way." Orcus lead the way, moving fast enough so as to catch up with the enemy's party but slow enough so that the treefolk, Morlock was able to follow with ease. After a while of trotting Orcus stopped on a mound and relied on the eyes of his Bloodwitch to find the enemy. She saw them far off as dots in the flats. "Good," He stated. "Then we are on our way in the right direction." He could bare in the flats on just his ears but it would me more difficult than normal. After a while longer they reached the last fields before the flats where they would have to rely on what they had. Orcus looked at Morlock. "I know not how fast you are but I will take my forces and move up ahead. I want you, you're forces and Rha to hold off for just long enough." Orcus then held tight to the Nightmare and it rode at full speed towards the enemy. The white summons were at the forefront with him, the Bloodwitch and Children of the Night were further back and his pack of Plague Dogs were protecting them.

Orcus gripped his halberd and outstretched it, ready to strike at the first enemy that came along. At this point too, his Nightmare began to lift from the ground. It slowly came up a foot and then some but went no further. With both weights his peek height wouldn't reach above head level but this would aid him in battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:26 pm
Gatekeeper looked back to see a group of soldiers approaching. With an elf on a Nightmare at the forefront. They were some ways off but they were quickly growing closer. "Move!" Gatekeeper began to run as fast as he could. He didn't like the idea of open battle here. It might arouse something from slumber.

Karisa looked back and obeyed. The small army was gaining on them and she didn't wish to fight more horrible creatures so soon. "Gatekeeper, what happens when they reach us?" Karisa kept running but every now and then she would look back to see the enemy a little closer.

"When they overtake us we shall fight them. Though what it may bring next I do not know." Gatekeeper looked back to see the enemies even closer.  

Strider the Red Wolf

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:54 pm
Eternity sighed as she examined the small Golden Myr that was slumbering in her pack. It had been a gift to her from a planeswalker that was visiting Lorwyn from Mirrodin. Inside the biomechanical creature's belly was a small charge of White Mana. She was debating on whether or not to use it. Their enemies were riding hard to catch Eternity and her allies, and the ensuing battle would surely be quite one-sided. She finally made to decision to borrow the little Myr's Mana charge, but she was still in a dilemma as to what to use it for. She showed it to Gatekeeper, and asked his opinion on the matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:23 am
"I would say use it. Though do no make the spell to loud. I fear we run ever closer to danger as we run from it." Gatekeeper felt like a rock in a hard place. He knew what was near but he also knew what was behind. "Just as long as they are delayed. We must make keep them from us as long as possible."

Even Karisa began to feel the 'menace' Gatekeeper had been talking about. It felt like a cold dormant hate that was easily re-awoken. She didn't wish to stay in the Flats but she had no choice now. The enemy was coming for them.  

Strider the Red Wolf

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:07 pm
Eternity had a few ideas about which spell to put into use, but she kept it stored in the back of her mind, resolved to use it only as a last resort. She felt quite unsettled within the Flats, and was experiencing the beginnings of panic at the unseen terror. She almost wished that the planeswalker's men would arrive sooner to preoccupy her.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff