Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Better then needles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She said his name and his will power crumbled. With a bit of inhuman speed he was behind her in a second. "Yes? He asked, managing to sound only amused, not like he was hoping for another chance to get close to her. He silently congratulated himself on excellent acting skills.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:00 pm
Tiffany jumped, surprised. She turned to Dmytri and smiled. There you are. She giggled. Why did you leave the door unlocked? She asked him innocently looking into his eyes.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Another giggle. He leaned in close, careful not to make actual contact. "I was curious." He said quietly. "About what you'd do." That wasn't exactly the truth, but it was close enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:10 pm
Tiffany tilted her head to the side a bit looking at him innocently. D-Did you think I would leave the house? She asked him. But why would he think that? She liked it here. Well, maybe if there was a little more things to do and if it wasn't so stuffy.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 pm

The idea of her leaving...he didn't like it. "Do you want to?" He asked. He didn't know if he wanted the truth or not, but the question had already left his lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:29 pm
Well, no actually. But I do want to go outside if that is ok. I need fresh air. Tiffany smiled at him. She really truly didn't want to leave. All she needed was air. To go outside and suck in all the fresh air! To look at the moon light and stars again.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:41 pm

She wanted to go outside? Alone? That couldn't be allowed. "Would you mind company?" It was very polite, considering he wasn't going to give her a choice.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:46 pm
Tiffany looked up at Dmytri and smiled. Oh no no I don't mind. He wanted to go with her? It was probably to see if she would run off or not. Or, maybe it was an entirely different meaning.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:59 pm

He debated whether or not to offer her a hand. Perhaps his arm. It would be the gentlemanly thing to do. Before he could argue with himself, he offered his arm. "Milady." He said in his oddly formal way.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:07 pm
Tiffany smiled as she took his arm. Thoughts whirlled in her head again about random stuff like Dmytri, the house, her family, her friends, Dmytri.... She shaped her shelf back to reality. Well that was weird.... She thought to herself.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:16 pm

He looked down at her as he led her outside. She looked...distant. Thinking of ways to escape? Only one way to find out. "What are you thinking?" He asked, wondering if that was too rude. She could always lie, but he was good at catching a liar.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:21 pm
Hm? Oh just thinking about my friends and family. I was wondering about what they were doing right now. If they were worried about me or looking fr me. What they don't know is that I'm ok and safe. Tiffany relized they were outside and sucking in the fresh air. It felt soooooooo good!  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:23 pm

The words were like blades. How long would it be before she realized she wasn't going back? How long would it take for her to hate him for keeping her prisoner? He was about to continue on this morbid train of thought when something she said derailed it. "Safe?" He echoed. She must really be blind. "You're hardly safe."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:30 pm
Well I'm not going home aren't I? You wouldn't even let me outside by myself. Well actually I see why but still. I feel like, I feel like I can trust you. Tiffany told him smiling. It was true. She really did feel like she could trust him some how even though he did take her captive and suck her blood. It was weird how her mind works.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:33 pm

He stopped. She knew she wasn't going home and still trusted him? He dropped his arm. "You don't know what you're saying." He said, as his mind warred with itself. Half of him was desperate to believe her, the other half was too logical to listen.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff