Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:28 pm
"Yuzu is most likely being taken care of now." Akito shrugged. "And Haru... She is probably bleeding to death in the corner of The Solitary Room."
Akito wasn't one for optimism.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:32 pm
She only saw flashes of people, her vision wasn't exactly clear due to the concussion. Being asked what happened she opened her mouth to answer but no words came. She truly did look like a doll, she couldn't see hardly anything. Then she saw it was a few doctors murmuring about her being unresponsive. Looking around she moved her head about looking at where she was. She didn't even remember being picked up. Exactly how did she get here..? Feeling her amethyst colored eyes burn she felt a stabbing pain near her chest from someone touching it. Letting out a blood curling scream she began to cry before they did an xray on her. She had multiple broken ribs which would explain the pain. Though through all this she couldn't help but wish she was back in the manor. She was out alone now.. Feeling tears stream down her cheeks a few doctors talked amongst themselves before she looked up."Akito.. Sama.."Whispered her voice catching the doctors off guard as they looked to her. But the nurse classified who she was and attempted contacting the head of the family. Which was Akito.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:41 pm
Momi gasped then ran out of the cafe and sprinted towards the manor, when he burst into the solitary room, he saw Haru in the corner. He called the ambulance immediatly the knelt by Haru. Haru?! Haru! Dont die! Please! Don't die! He cryed, tears going down his cheeks. He grabbed Haru's hand. Please.... Everything will be ok... Just.. Don't die... Please... He said in between sobs.

Rath glared at Akito, he clentched his fists tighter. You moster! How could you! He yelled furiously. Suddenly, the whole cafe was quiet and starred.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:43 pm
Akito's cellphone rang and the number read something about a hospital.
Akito answered the phone. "Yes?"
"It seems we have picked up one of your family members. Yuzu?"
"Yuzu?! Oh dear me! You found her? She was delirious and beat herself, running away before I could help her. I told her she was delirious but she wouldn't believe me and kept beating herself. I don't know if I can make it to the hospital... You see we aren't very close and I have important business. Thank you for telling me." Akito said this all so low that Rath and Momikyoko could not hear him and he shut the phone.
Takes care of her. He thought.
"Yuzu will be cared for. And I care nothing for Haruhi Sohma." He said in a cold voice. "I didn't think you did either."

Haruhi felt Momikyoko's soft hands on hers and she moaned.
"Mo...Mi..." She groaned. "Akito... I can't.... Feel my body." She groaned.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:57 pm
Momi cotinued to have tears fall down his cheeks. Don't worry, you will feel better ok? He smiled weakly, rubbing Haru's hands.

I never said I did. I never said I didn't. Rath growled. He continued to glare at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:03 pm
"Ahh so you care for her, yet you hate her?" Akito smiled. "You know I have always favored Yuzu and hated Haru, it just works that way. You can never hate and favor someone. So you must hate her." Akito kept smiling.
Don't be a fool Rath... He thought.

Haruhi's eyes rolled back into her head and then appeared again.
"Momi... Akito... He blinded my right eye." She whispered, squeezing Momi's hands as if to tell him she was okay.
Her wounds didn't seem to create scabs, they just kept bleeding. The cuts kept bleeding and Haru's whole body tightened into cardiac arrest.
Please... Let Yuzu be okay. She thought silently.
"Momikyoko, please don't let me die. I don't wanna die." Tears streamed from her left eye only and she coughed shatteringly.
Another crack emanated from her bones and she gasped in pain.

((Ooooh this is too fun, I love being a bad guy >=3))  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:13 pm
Being a bit taken back the nurse looked to the phone. It was an idea but the girl couldn't have given herself a concussion in the back of her head. That was impossible calling social services she called in a possible domestic violence as the girl rested. Though nothing, it wouldn't come to the poor girl. Peace was never in her head only the constant worry of Akito waking up a doctor was leaning over her. Feeling her eyes widen she only saw Akito and let out a scream. Covering her face and head with her arms she began to cry and tremble."I-I'm sorry.. Akito-sama.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. DON'T HURT ME ANYMORE!!!!!!!"Whispered her voice before she screamed shoving the man away. That was when they were sure it was a domestic violence case. They called in a police officer as she finally calmed down. Staring out the window she wondered if Haru was fine. Though then the thought struck her mind. This was all of her fault, as well as Momi. Because of them, she had gotten beaten. For an attempt to protect them. She wouldn't do it again no more. Looking out of the window with blank eyes she didn't even hear the police officer come in.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:15 pm
Momi smiled at her sadly. I won't let you die, I promise. He said gently. When heard a crack, he cried for her. Why couldn't have been me instead? Then she wouldn't be in pain. He thought sadly.

Rath looked at him. I don't hate her! But I don't favor her.

((HAHA I know right? Evil... :3))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:24 pm
Staring out the window she then listened as a police officer asked her questions. Looking to him, she shook her head a little. Her ears being hidden by her fallen uniquely colored dark blue hair."Akito-sama didn't hit me.. I was mugged.."Spoke out her voice quietly as she looked back away. She wanted to go home but knew the only way to do that was to get ahold of Akito. Looking to her lap she smiled a small smile remembering a childhood memory. Though tears burned at her eyes, she shook her head pulling off a heart monitor and an i-v in her arm. Slipping out of the bed she staggered before a few nurses walked in asking her to sit down. Shoving past them she grabbed her clothing quickly. Changing she placed her hair back into its bun with her hair accessories. Walking out fully dressed she ignored the doctors pleads knowing she'd have to get back to Akito. Walking to the manor she stood by the gate waiting patiently looking to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:24 pm
Haruhi suddenly screamed in pain and convulsed once.

Akito smiled. He knew that his ruse wouldn't work. He did regret hurting Yuzu, he had gone out of control. He did not know it would hurt her so much.
I will erase the memories of those who try to arrest me and I will reconcile with Yuzu. She will be my ally, the beautiful girl... Akito smiled sadly.

"Momi!" She screeched, letting go of his hand.
The ambulance came and the medics ran in.
They asked Haruhi what happened.
Haruhi was silent. And then she spoke in a cracked voice, "A robber broke into here and wounded my friend Yuzu and me. My relative Akito tried to stop him but the robber got away. Akito did nothing wrong."
She looked at Momi with a "It will be okay, I know it" look.

Akito got a text from his housekeeper who had heard Haruhi's statement.
"Rath, speak nothing of this or I will erase your memory." Akito growled.
"I don't think anyone in this family is dying today."

The medics called the police and told them Haruhi's side of the story/
They conversed for a moment and thought the story sounded accurate.
They loaded Haruhi into the ambulance and allowed Momi to ride along.
"Momi?" She asked through a cracked voice. "Are you there?"  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:34 pm
Yes yes, I'm here I'm here. Just rest ok? Momi said, tears still streaming down his cheeks. Just rest.

Rath still glared at him. But, he was relieved no one was going to die. Whatever. He mummbled then shoved passed him and walked out the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:37 pm
Sighing quietly she winced touching her side knowing she'd have to call off of work. Staring to the ground she felt a few tears stream over her cheeks. Shaking her head she winced feeling a sharp pain in her side. They had managed to bandage her but that was about it. Placing a hand upon the wall she touched her side gently closing her eyes. It hurt. Everywhere. Her head was pounding, and her ribs it hurt so bad. Looking to the ground she gripped the wall holding herself up. Feeling it was hard to breath she tried to calm down and wiped her tears away. Placing her hands on her kimono in front of her. She waited patiently as she felt her head reel."I can't.. Hardly.. See.."Whispered her voice quietly as she stared to the ground. Her vision was becoming a bit patchy as she sighed deeply.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:40 pm
Akito stepped outside, Rath nowhere in sight. He looked up at the sky and saw the beautiful clouds moving back and forth. He stuck his hands in his pockets and smiled at the sky softly.

Haruhi shuddered and groaned loudly.
They arrived at the hospital and set her in a room, doctors came in and out like crazy.
Everywhere they touched her, she moaned.
"Five ribs broken, jaw dislocated, right eye seems to be unresponsive. Kneecap is cracked, hipbone dislocated too. Her left femur is fractured too." The doctor recited to another doctor.
After hours of taping and putting casts on Haru, the doctor dusted off his hands and said to the doctor again, "She should be okay eventually. The breaks could have been much worse.
He looked sadly at Momi.
"Your friend is lucky to be alive. Someone must like her up there."
The doctors left them alone and Haru's eyes opened.
"Momi." She said his name again. "You stayed..." He voice sounded so happy. "You didn't go away..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:47 pm
Momi smiled. Of course I didn't silly. He said cheerfully with a little giggle.

Rath walked back to the manor then spotted Yuzu. Yuzu! He yelled running towards her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:54 pm
Haruhi closed her eyes and smiled gently.
"I bet Akito and Rath wish I had died. They seem to be exactly alike." She whispered.
The doctor came in and talked to a nurse saying how the hip and jaw needed to be relocated immediately and left.
"Darlin' I gotta shove yo bones back in place." The nurse smiled. "Stand back." She said to Momi and gently took Haru's jaw, popping it back in place quickly. She did the same with her hip and looked at Haru.
"Not a peep? Usually grown men cry!" She laughed.
"I didn't feel anything." Haru looked up.
The nurse sighed. "Temporary nerve damage, you'll be back to normal in no time."
Haru looked at her taped ribs, bandaged knee and stiff leg.
"I'm a mess aren't I?" She said, a little laugh in her voice.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff