Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Bleach: End of an Era ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:32 pm
Meiso had been walking behind Reddo for some time when he suddenly piped up. "Sire, I know it is not my place to ask but why did we retreat? It was obvious that we were far superior." Meiso had been reluctant to go but now he was reluctant to leave. "I mean they clearly had no idea who they were dealing with."

Reddo stopped at this. "Meiso."

"Uh, yes sire?" Meiso was beginning to grow afraid of a punishment from Reddo.

"If I had wished to kill them then I would have done so from the start." Reddo continued to walk.

"Yes, well then why did we go? You said you were looking for someone. Did you find them or something?"

"No, none of them are ready yet to be chosen. I thought I had found one possibility but he turned out to be still lacking the drive to do what needs to be done without delay. The Quincy girl was interesting as well, very versatile, but still too calculating and deliberate. She needs to learn how to gamble the situation. The Maria girl. She however has extremely peeked my interest. Being able to phase out of the visible world and wrap the fabric of space about her is very powerful, though she lacks the confidence, experience, and drive. But we shall continue our search another time. We should explore a range of options so i shall leave it up to you two to bring others to our cause and inform me of who to look at. In the mean time I shall be in my study researching a few things. I have a feeling that a few old spells shall be needed for the ceremony. I shall call for you if I need you." Now Reddo and the others had reached a large white and blue door and upon opening a vast chamber filled with art and white columns stood before them. At the very end of the chamber sat a marble throne with the crest of Reddo upon it. It was a black cross surrounded by blue flame with wings. The throne sat in a seperate dome with a sun roof that let a single beam of light in that always shined upon the throne itself. Now Reddo sat there. "Go to your quarters and prepare. The time shall come shortly to prepare for another trip." With that Reddo placed his head in his hand and began to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:38 pm
((Okay...one more time: Your guys are not superior to anyone else in the story, vastly or otherwise. All player characters are considered equal. ))

"I think that there's something going on here that is beyond our reach. Something's fishy. It was conceivable that they might have beaten us...but they seemed not to care. They were after something. And they were reckless...so that means they definitely know something that we don't know." Akihime furrowed her brow in deep thought as her nerves settled after the fight.
"Think about this...they each mentioned that they hadn't been here in a while. Soul Society's fighters have learned and evolved much in recent years...there had to be something to give them that kind of confidence. And I agree that we should definitely speak to the Captains...and Daisuke as well. Perhaps the Jedi know something of this. They knew all about the Arrancar before any of us had ever seen one."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:41 pm
Ossman smiled once again. "¿Sin mi espada. No hermano? Let's see how your words aid in my defeat." He played with her. "I think mine will prove to be more useful." He lifted himself from his knees and took a breathe of fresh air into his lungs. "Cero!" The word formed a condensed mass of dark green energy that shot at the woman. '¿Qué escuda podra defender contra esto?'  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:56 pm
"Eh, you can use the sword against her if you have to. I'll watch!" Diego chirped cheerfully. He slung his long zanpakuto across his back with its thick leather strap, and sat upon the pile of dead Soul Reapers left in Ossman's wake. The girl was unfazed by the Cero. A faint white light illuminated the soles of her boots, and she was gone in an instant, not unlike a Soul Reaper using Flash-Step. Diego smiled crookedly.
"Oh, look at that! I've never seen such powers! ¿Qué crees que está?"
"I don't know what to call it...but it allows me to fight with my own weapons, instead of relying on sorcery and a magic sword, like those dead ones, there," the irritable girl hissed from behind Ossman. She brought the shield around, rotating with her shoulder and waist together to swipe at the Arrancar's neck.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:06 pm
((Silas...I know. My characters merely think this way. I don't actually believe my characters are vastly stronger or other wise. Geez, faith Silas, faith.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:20 pm
((Just reminding you.))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:25 pm
Ossman's eyes widened at the disappearance of the woman but he acted upon instinct and sonido'd behind the girl as she came on him with her shield. "I'm pretty quick myself, mijita." He had partially drawn his rapier during the sonido and finished his draw, ending it near the girls back. "No need to explain your powers, just give me your name and you can tell me all you want at the tip of my sword once I rip your limbs from your body." He swung around for her weapon arm to disable her ability to attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:34 pm
The girl was prepared for Ossman's dodge, and was just out of his range by the time his sword was drawn. She grinned as she saw the blade heading for her shield. This was exactly what she wanted. She raised the buckler, and ducked under it as Ossman's zanpakuto pierced the quicksilver walls of it.
She yanked the shield off of the blade, and smiled at her enemy through the hole made by his weapon.
"Her name's Chouku Makoto, and she's gonna beat you, like all bullies that come through this place!" shouted a tiny crying girl.
"Please, go back into the house, nee-chan." the girl called Chouku said solemnly as her shield began to reshape itself into an exact replica of Ossman's own weapon. She mimicked his stance perfectly and waited for his next move.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:08 pm
Ossman's face lit up at the sight of the weapon. "Well, Chouku." His voice sounded almost giddy as he hasn't ever fought against another rapier. "You seem to want to get on my good side pretty badly for someone that beats up bullies like myself." Ossman took an epee fighting stance; his hand was half behind his back, his feet were wide apart, his front leg straight, back bent for lunge. "Remember." His voice sounded like a song now. "There's no right of way in epee. Doubles are counted within the 1/25th millisecond and the entire body is valid." He lunged forward with a stab to the chest and returned with a deflectionary outward spin of his blade, bringing his rapier closer in.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:37 pm
((Objection!))

Kousuke put another candy in his mouth. "Of all the times for something to happen. And least of all people who see themselves as a higher force than all else. Life brings more surprises than I ever thought would." He shook his head in confusion as Maria wandered over and deactivated her bankai, swaying in place before steadying herself with his shoulder. "Ah well, this should be discussed with the others. Maria, can you make your way back to the barracks by yourself?"

Maria nodded blearily, then stood up straight.

"Alright. Akihime, can you go find Kaizeloye and your brother? I'll find Daisuke and some way to get the other captains and we'll meet..." Kousuke frowned, glancing around himself as if searching for something. "...Where do we meet again?" He gave an embarrassed chuckle.

Takeshi bobbed a quick bow, fully aware that maybe Reddo was actually asleep and wouldn't notice. Then he tapped Meiso's shoulder with two fingers and gestured for him to follow out of the door. ((Excuse my puppeting for a moment.)) Once the door had closed again, the Quincy gave a short relieved sigh and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms over his short cape. "So what do you think? About all of this, I mean. Personally, I can't wait until another fight, that was just a warm up."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:56 pm
Akihme nodded her agreement, and suggested that they meet at Drekovec's grave. "Fitting place to plan our next move, I think," she remarked dryly."Especially since you were looking like you were ready to let him out to play." She jabbed her thumb in the direction of the Sith Lord's tombstone and darted off to find her friends. Kaizeloye was not hard to find. He was not the only Arrancar in Sereitei, (Grensho Oddian and Bronwyn Cerunnos, along with a few others of Drekovec's militia were imprisoned within) but he was the only one whose aura did not reek of hatred. Akihime found his presence handily and homed in on it, finding him sitting cross-legged under a tree behind his home. She landed lightly nearby and called to him.

Chouke was unfazed, and countered his thrust with a perfect parry riposte. Her mind knew nothing of sabre arts, but her muscles knew plenty, due to the nature of her power and her proximity to Ossman. As long as her spiritual pressure remained consistent, she could do anything he could do.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:30 pm
Zero ran through the sereitei, still searching for Daisuke. After a few moments he decided to head to look for Ryuusha.

((fixed. bit late though lol darn power outage))  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:43 pm
((Kousuke's not in his office, he's visiting Daisuke. Zero should go look for Ryuusha. That'd be Captain no. 4, and the last one we need present.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:07 am
Brief, unimportant alarm shot through Kousuke for a moment. He hadn't thought that Akihime had known. But it wasn't too hard to guess how and it wasn't such a big deal to him right then. "It's nothing to be worried about." He said to Maria, who had been giving him a confused look. Handing her a candy he continued, "Now go off and rest. We need to be ready for anything."

"Alright..." Maria mumbled tiredly, eating it. "G-good luck, Captain Suzuki." At first she stumbled off, but soon her steps became more confident and she disappeared in the city on foot. On her way back to her quarters she spotted Zero. "C-Captain Manaki," She called, hurrying to him. "Captain Suzuki is having everyone meet at Drekovec's grave for a meeting." After that brief exchange, she wandered off and fell onto her bed when she finally reached it, utterly spent.

Kousuke cast one more look around the battle site before taking off as well, making his way by rooftop to the Jedi's home. It was there for when he was in Seireitei and the captain hoped that he was there now. He stopped just outside the fence around it, hopping down to the ground. "Daisuke! Are you here?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:51 am
Meiso also sighed. "To tell you the truth all of this is bothering me. Why so suddenly? Also why must we find someone, shouldn't there already be an heir? It's just all too bizarre. The only thing he has told me of it before hand is that soon his body will begin to lose its powers and all of Sereitei, Hueco Muendo, and Tanah Hari will collapse unless he finds someone. But I never expected it to be so soon." Meiso looked at the door.  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff