Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:23 pm
Legna nodded at Farren. I'm positive Ariel is the prophacy. I'm also positive Ameri is her protector. She told him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:34 pm
"But what of the others in the story? We've established that Ariel is the Prophecy and Ameri is the Protector, what about the others? The Warrior, the Healer, the Jealous, the Cautious, and the Rebel? Was I the only one who was told of their place in the story? There are others I know,and only time will tell if I will remember them or not"  

Ominelle

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:49 pm
Legna giggled a cute, childish giggle. Well is it not obvious? It is us. Derik, Violeta, Markus, you, and I. She grinned cutely at him.

((*Gasp* Who is who?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:58 pm
"Oh" Farren nodded, "That... Makes sense!" he laughed.

((Umm, having read older posts and yadda yadda, I would say:
Derik is the Warrior
Legna is the Healer (Carer would have made more sense, but it dosent have the same ring to it, y'know?)
Violeta is the Jealous
Marcus is the Cautious
and that leaves Farren with the Rebel.
I think these things through. Honest.))  

Ominelle

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:05 pm
Legna giggled and nodded. Uh huh. It does silly. She told him childishly.

((*Claps* Bravo! Perfect! Excellent! ^.^))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:43 pm
Finishing running them off she scoffed stubbornly. Turning around her hammer vanished before she giggled a bit."All done! Now lets go find Ariel and Derik!"Called out her voice from being twenty feet from them. Waving a bit she then felt her wings flutter from being excited and happy.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:35 pm
Markus watched them, he wanted desperately to go and kiss Violeta, but their relationship would be revealed. If anyone found out about their forbidden love, they would both be executed. They were both counting on Ariel, if the war was over, they could finally be together...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:06 pm
Moving forward she could already see the pairings from who would fall for who. Though she shrugged when she realized there was no one for her. Smiling she moved forward seeing Derik and Ariel. Strolling along she then stomped her foot twice on the ground before her broom flew forward. Catching it she jumped on before floating up a little looking to them."Ariel! Everything is nice and clear!!"Called out her voice cutely before her broom flew up a little taking her up a hundred feet. Peering about around the area idly she then yawned a bit from being bored.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ominelle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:19 pm
Farren just nodded and smiled at her. He looked up, realizing most of the others had gone by now and started walking again. He held out his hand to Legna, and inclined his head in the direction the others had gone. "C'mon, we better catch up with the rest of them"

((*Bows* Why thank you!))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:50 pm
Legna smiled. Right. She said as she nodded andstarted to walk with Farren. Suddenly, she smelt blood. When she looked at the back of her hand, she saw a small cut.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:04 pm
Violeta looked at Legna's cut, "Umm no offense, but aren't angels supposed to be like all pure, healy, and stuff, so they don't get cuts?"

Ariel looked up at Derik, there was something in her that wanted to be closer to him.

Markus watched Farren, something about his new wings made his skin crawl.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:16 pm
Legna giggled and shook her head. Watch.. She said the instent the cut vanished. My dad told me only the purest and rarest of angels can heal themselves and others. She told her grinning.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:27 pm
Violeta looked at the spot where the cut had been, "I see, that is definitely going to come in handy"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:34 pm
Legna nodded. I just hope nobody gets hurt so I wouldn't need to use it. She said calmly as she continued to walk.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ominelle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:48 pm
Farren watched as Legna healed herself, she was the Healer, he didn't doubt it for a second. He turned around to see Marcus staring at him, giving him a questioning look he raised his voice so he could be heard easily, "Excuse me... Marcus, isn't it? Yeah. So why do you keep staring at me like that?" having got his message accross he decided to mess with him a little, he was getting bored, "I mean, it's perfectly fine if you're on that side of the fence- if you know what I mean- but I'm afraid your not my type" He winked playfully and roared with laughter.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff