Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:32 am
*Confused why Miro is talking about women being dragged by the hair.* confused No, Ma'am. We don't drag any women here or hit them. You must have the wrong place. confused

*Looks at Dame puzzled. confused He just paid her a compliment. He views her leg and hears about gymnastics.* Yeah. Gymnastics. That's cool. cool I guess that's considered a sport. It's part of the Olympic games and all. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:45 am
-shakes head sadly and walks up, lowering voice and patting Justin cheek- Obviously you've never been with a woman who knows a little bit of gymnastics. twisted -shakes head sadly again- It's alright, hon. Maybe one day you will be. 3nodding Then you'll understand. twisted

-turns around and walks over to Miro- No, honey, wrong kind of club, babe. They mean more like an 'organization' or hang out for "men" to go. 3nodding -nods-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:55 am
Ooooh. Miro thought it was a large wooden club. Miro feels safer now 3nodding
:: skips away ::

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:55 am
I've dated my fair share of ladies. *Eyes Dame.* Flexible ladies at that. wink Can't say I've dated a gymnast though and not sure if I'd ever go out with a girl that young. They must be what, 14 tops? WAY too young. talk2hand  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:11 pm
-waves at Miro- Bye hon!

rolleyes -rolls eyes and looks over her shoulder- Justin, the current gold medalist in all-around individual gymnastics women's division is 22. -mumbles- You dumbass. rolleyes

Gymnasts can be all ages? Ya know, like football players? rolleyes

Also, being a gymnast isn't about just being flexible, Justin. It's about being strong. Your women might have been able to do a backbend while you're ******** them, or maybe even a standing split -kicks her leg up in a standing split, right foot still flat on the ground while the left leg is straight up beside her head- but -throws leg back down- can the completely hold themselves up in an almost impossible position while doing it? talk2hand Most likely no. talk2hand

-throws hands up again- I don't know why I'm even talking to you about this. Your cave outlook probably won't let it through. stressed xp gonk -crosses arms and huffs-

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:34 pm
*Raises an eyebrow at Dame as she speaks and watches her kick her leg up in the air and back down again.* neutral Um. Sorry. I don't follow gymnastics all that closely. neutral

I've dated some gals who happened to be into yoga. Interesting to say the least. cool I don't mind a gal who happens to be flexible and strong as long as she knows where the testosterone lies. cool I have no idea WHY you are talking to me. My guess is you're either on the rag or you just can't help yourself. I'm guessing its the latter of the two. cool *smirks*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:41 pm
*Stands as he looks at the time. He tips his hat to Dame* See you later, Dame. I have to get going. Nice chatting with you. wink *Winks at her and leaves to do the rest of his rounds.* cool  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:51 pm
stare stressed mad Such a p***k! -she shrills when he is out of earshot. stare mumbles incomprehensible things underneath her breath that would probably get her in trouble and heads back to MW- evil  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:05 pm
(( User Image Flee's in terror and hides at home from that display ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:48 pm
*Peeks in*

rolleyes Way to go with that chauvinistic attitude, Justin. Just remember who whupped your a** at the shooting range. wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:48 am
*fails to see what the big deal is* neutral  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:46 am
(( xp Of course you wouldn't, Draa. rolleyes stressed ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:04 am
ThisEmptySoul
*fails to see what the big deal is* neutral

(( You and me both, dude. rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:12 am
*Fixes sign again.*

MENS CLUB
NO Women allowed
unless they're topless

cool

We need a Gentleman's Club around here. This was pure genius. cool *Pulls out a cigar and lights it as he has a seat.* User Image  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:52 am
*Gets out a boom box and plays a song for the new Gentleman's Club. cool Enjoys his cigar.* User Image  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff