Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 am
((Uh...Amia's trying to calm everyone, Cedric popped up, Gerad's fighting Theras who summoned more Hellhounds, Rhi sat down, and Devon's fighting Malinda. =3 ))

Theras blocked the spear with his arm, the limb going numb from the blow, before kicking at Gerad's knee. He freed his scythe's blade from the shield and brought the curved blade behind his opponent.

Erik was shocked as well. "Thousands? I guess...I guess that's to be expected with gods..." He paused at the small guard post outside of the town before being recognized and continued to find the blacksmith shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:36 am
It didn't work Amia thought. Okay so the calming had worked for a bit, but obviously these people were just to bent on fighting. She was going to try again when her mother's words flitted through her head. Don't, you'll just be wasting your energy. Amia watched all of the fighting going on around her.

"Did you just...Did he..." The knife left a small line that was bleeding a little. "You ruined one of my favorite dresses." Malinda took off from the ground and attacked Devon, kicking him square in the chest.  

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:18 am
He breathed in sharply, pain going through his body. Father you didn't give me much powers to fight. Yes I did. Just try. He disappeared and then reappeared behind Malinda. He grabbed her wrists and brought her close to him. "What is your name, daughter of Hades?"

Luna came up beside Amia. "Don't worry Amia. I felt your powers. It helped me concentrate. You should try to focus on the good guys. Maybe it can make us stronger." She stayed there watching, not sure what to do. She saw the hounds began to come out. She would attack them when Theras gave them their orders.

Ran looked around the town. "Are you feeling better now Len?" He stayed silent. "Yes. Thank you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:26 am
Gerad brought his shield around the back of his body and caught the scythe with the edge, pulling Theras closer. He then brought up his knee, dodging the kick, and brining his own foot down as Theras' leg was moving under.

"By thousands I mean 2,018. That's the exact number. Some in their late hundreds. Demi-gods have a longer life span then normal humans." Jason continued to walk with Erik, being in town the torch was no longer needed.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:46 am
Theras heard his Hellhounds howl in rage as steam began to lift off of them in clouds, their burning skin cooling. But he ignored them. When he was pulled close to Gerad, he stepped even closer and twisted to the side, saving his outstretched leg from surely being broken as well as freeing his scythe. The he rolled around Gerad and swept under his shield with his claymore.

"That's still a lot..." Erik muttered, successfully locating the blacksmith's shop. He sighed when he saw Jira had left the door completely open. "Make yourselves at home." He went over to the forge and shoved the torch in, the fire providing the light for the small house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 pm
Gerad had to move fast, that claymore was pretty long. When his foot came down he literally fell forwards and off of his feet, barely missing the blade. He rolled forward more and jumped back onto his feet. "Your not bad." Gerad was back in a spartan fighting position, ready for a new attack.

Jason stepped in and took in his surroundings. It seemed pretty messy, random piles of things here and there. But it also seemed cozy. He nodded and stepped inside more. "So how long have you been staying here?"  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 pm
Amia did what Luna said and concentrated again. However, this time she just focused on Luna, Devon, and Gerad. I hope this works...

Malinda watched as Devon disappeared, then all of a sudden, she was grabbed from behind. "My name is Malinda, son of Hermes." She blurred her arms into shadow and escaped from his grasp, turning around to face him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:27 pm
Theras switched his grip on his sword, passing it from his right to his left, and his scythe vice versa. He also settled into a crouch. "Neither are you," he replied truthfully, cocking his head to get a crick out of his neck.

"Me?" Erik shrugged his quiver off his back and set it gently on the table. "Almost a year now, I think. Miss Heron let me stay."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:30 pm
"Deimos, the Hellhounds have been weakened," Cedric shouted, "Now's your chance!" The dog barreled in to one of the Hellhounds, jaws snapping. Cedric didn't watch the fight long, but knew that as long as the Hellhounds were being cooled, Deimos stood a pretty good chance of beating them. Cedric returned his attention to the demi-gods fighting around him. Both of Hades' children were engaged in battle, the female flying above his head, so Cedric knew there was little he could do about her, and the battle between the two males beside him seemed evenly match and so he did not wish to interfere. The fact that he had no opponent in the battle enraged him, so Cedric decided to help Deimos and take his fury out on the Hellhounds. With much pleasure, Cedric joined his dog and began to gracefully hack and slice the hounds around him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 pm
Devon smiled, he felt like teasing. "You are quite cute to come from that ugly old hag." He took a dagger out and stabbed into her leg, cutting the dress more, aiming to get her off her guard.

Luna was surprised when a man came out. She watched him attack the hounds. He had a dog too. She decided she could help him out. She made the rain drops into hail. Sharp, jagged hail. They stabbed at the hellhounds. She remembered about everyone else. She controlled the hail around her friends, making sure they were aimed at Theras and Malinda.

Ren looked around the house. "It seems very homey. We haven't been in many homes before." Len took a seat in one of the chairs in what seemed the living room. "When do you think we can go find them? When morning comes?"  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:44 pm
Gerad ran at Theras and swung with his shield, aiming to take him off balance. Then using the shields momentum he spun on one foot both kicking and taking his spear around as well.

"No. For right now it'll be best to just stay put. The last thing Malinda or Theras, the other child of Hades, would suspect is for us to still be in town. To them we're miles away by now. At least that's what I hope. If not then they'll come here and try to take us out, though I don't think Theras would dare take do anything too rash in the middle of town. That's why only Malinda was sent." Jason nodded at his explanation. "Safety in numbers so to speak."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:47 pm
Amia glanced over at Luna and mouthed thanks. She was concentrating hard, hoping that everyone would be able to at least think clearly and fight.

Malinda gasped in pain and looked at Devon. She grabbed him by the throat and shielded herself from the hail that was being sent towards her. She let him go and smiled. "Hmm, maybe I could use you, you're a very good body gaurd." She decided to now go after Luna, who was casting this awful hail.  

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:54 pm
Gerad saw Malinda lunge for Luna, without worrying Gerad turned his swing into a throw and threw his spear at Malinda, quickly closing the gap. He rolled sideways and picked up one of Devon's knifes. He couldn't be defenseless.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:01 pm
((I'm done with posting today, I have someone over and we're going to play some video games.))

Theras moved his sword's blade in the way of the shield, jerking a little from the hit. Under his breath he muttered, "Reflius caren.", the sudden hail hitting his body dissolving harmlessly before it hit. Then he ducked under Gerad's leg only to watch him roll away. Even so, he rammed into him, hoping to catch him when he wasn't noticing.

"These other demi-gods," Erik wandered over from the cupboard, eating a cheese wedge with some bread. "How strong are they?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash