Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna watched as Haru accomplished the same trick she had, getting excited. This proved that the others could do it, too. She stood up and took a step toward the girl, not focusing on the bars, just focusing on Haru. Like before, it was as if the bars were not there. She stepped right through, almost bumping into Haru. Her breathing sped up and light entered her brown eyes. "Haru... We might be able to get out of here... I know how I did it now... I didn't focus on the bars, just on getting to you... If we focus on something outside, maybe we can get out of these cells!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:51 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi saw the bird and two separate thoughts went into her mind. One: that the bird was upsetting Melanie. And two: that it looked kind of tasty. She stalked up to the bars and roared at it, a grey jet of fire rushing from her jaws at the raven watching her. "You send a message to the one you serve familiar. I will tear you apart if you come too close. Get out, now." She demanded and launched a second and third at it, hoping to burn a wing and have a nice dinner.

She sent a small amount of the scent to Vela, sensing that her hman was asleep in her length to see if she could find the scent from before. "Vela, this scent is someone I can't have near Dali. He's bad. Very bad. Can you smell any of him, or was I just imagining it?" She asked softly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image
Vela

"The scent is faint..."

The response was vague, but sufficient in the snake's point of view. She tightened the part of her body that was around Dalila protectively and hissed softly. Vela didn't like the scent. She could tell from it alone that she was probably going to hate whoever it belonged to.

"Familiar?"

Vela managed to catch a glimpse of the raven, which had somehow avoided getting burned, and hissed savagely. It was the god forsaken beast again, Valentino.

"This was the last place I expected to see you...Naomi...Don't let him near my Melanie...That's her mother's familiar..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:14 pm
Naomi

User Image

The moment she heard that it was her mother's, she roared again, but no fire came out. Instead, a small amount of light grey fog billowed around her and the human she was guarding as a blaze of silver heat erupted within her, her body growing and enlarging rapidly. She looked again at the raven and grinned, now the size of a horse and blocking all view of the woman behind her. "Here little chickie. I want a drumstick, care to indulge me?" She said and licked her chops savagely, waiting for it to flew at Melanie so she would eat him.

She knew that there was no way he could fit around her, and if he did, he would have to fight through the six protective layers of fog and two flame walls around the girl herself. "You see my little Happy Meal, Dalila Harford is a Pagan prodojy of sorts. She follows Bastet and Sekhmet. She mastered the dual sides. She is very stong, even if she doesn't know it. I have so many years of experience and she is such a vast well of magick, I won't be an easy victim. Now, either get in my mouth to be eaten, or fly off to your little imp." She demanded and snarled, steel grey flames flowing out of her mouth.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:40 pm
>-Image Pending-<

Lucion.

Valentino just laughed; an odd, screechy sound that bordered simple cawing. He was not going to be intimidated by such a pathetic little lioness. He was the familiar of a very powerful demon and had made a name for himself in Hell. The other demons had even decided upon a new name for him...Lucion. He was quite fond of it. Almost as much as he was of his mistress's new name.

"Try your intimidation on someone who actually cares, child...I'm too old for simple parlor tricks."

Obviously, the raven was not impressed. He hopped clean through the bars, appearing to be trying to make his way straight for Xombie. Instead of going through the barriers though, he vanished, reappearing right in front of his target.

"I have a message to deliver, lioness...You won't keep me from doing what my mistress asked of me..."

He pecked at part of the exposed flesh on the woman's right leg, causing her to flinch and move away. The raven had her full attention now though. That was all he wanted to accomplish, for now.

"Ba'al was incompetent...He is being replaced. When the next round of torment begins, you'll be reintroduced to Lilith...I say reintroduce because...well...you already know her."

Lucion chuckled before vanishing again, reappearing outside the cell and taking up his old perch.

"Don't mind me. I'm just here to watch."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:58 pm
Naomi

User Image

She growled and planted herself closer to Melanie, growling at the bird viciously. "You flea bag. You're no better than Matthew Harford, and he got nailed in a drug bust. Leave her alone, you don't have a right to her. I'll die before you touch her. I'll die as much as I need to." She told him before spitting as many bolts of fire at him as she could, blasting away at the bird as she kept moving to cover the woman.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:16 pm
>-Image Pending-<

Lucion.

"I have every right to her...She's just as much my child as she is my mistress's..."

The constant barrage of flames was starting to irritate Lucion. It wasn't that they were hitting him or anything, it was just that it bothered him that the younger familiar seemed to think she was strong enough to harm him. Even without his mistress nearby, the lioness had met her match.

"If it's fire you want, fire you'll get..."

The raven finally made his move, casting a fire spell of his own. The black flames themselves could have been considered beautiful...if Naomi and Xombie hadn't been incinerated by them. He hadn't even given them the chance to react, or scream even. Lucion wasn't too worried about the damage he had done. Within a few moments they'd be back and prepared to annoy him again.

"Might as well complete the rest of my task while I wait..."

He decided to fly this time instead of hopping. It was faster and his target was farther away this time. Lucion landed on Vela's head, much to the dismay of the snake, who's only reasons for not shaking him off were her close proximity to Reelo and Dali sleeping in her coils. She might injure them if she started thrashing.

"I have a message for the little Dali as well...Her turn will soon come. He cannot wait to see her again."

Lucion chuckled, giving the snake an "affectionate" bite before finally flying off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:37 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila slowly woke up and shifted in Vela's coils, trying to find Naomi without opening her eyes. She looked at the snake when she couldn't find her familiar and noticed the slightly tighter grip on her. "Vela? Hey, Vela, what happened? Where's..." She felt her voice trail off as she saw Naomi and Xombie appear back on the floor of her cell, suddenly trying to fight herself out of the snake's coils. "Naomi! Vela! Vela, what happened?!" she begged as she felt the snake keep her in her spot. "Let me go! Why won't you let me help them?!" She begged, tears falling from her eyes.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
Vela

"I can't release you! It's too dangerous. Imagine how Naomi would feel if you put yourself in anymore danger than you're already in? Give them a few minutes to recover and they'll be fine."

Vela kept herself coiled tight and forced herself to remain where she was, despite how much she wanted to go to her Melanie. It wasn't safe though. Her presence might only put them in even more danger than they were already in. The snake sighed and shook her head, resting herself in Reelo's lap. She didn't care whether the male wanted her there or not, she needed to think and she wasn't going to move until she decided upon a decent course of action.

"Just rest, Dali...They'll be okay..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:16 am
User Image

Reelo had just been falling asleep when....Okay no, he actually hadn't even been close since the male had been far to intent listening to the excitement the other female's were emitting so close to him. Something about escape? He had just decided it might be worth paying attention to when something touched his lips. "Well isn't that the way to say good morni-" He stopped when he noticed the "lips" of the other person, his eye twitching the moment he had lifted his bandana enough to see the serpent. "Kissed by a snake, fantastic...." Reelo forced himself into an upright position, fully intent on taking this opportunity to strike up conversation with Melanie when he noticed things were going awfully wrong in the dungeon. The bird seemed to be the source of the problem and he had just decided to take a shot at the creature, standing up slowly and grinning when it incinerated two of his fellow prisoners. Needless to say he was thankful he had not actually been given the chance to try and hit the bird...That was no ordinary raven. So instead he backed away slowly until his back was to the wall, noting the reappearance of the females a moment later and taking a very slow, sympathetic breath. "That really looked painful..." He muttered, in no way humorous.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:57 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila finally stopped her mad attempts to free herself and just looked at the floor. "Naomi, you're so stupid.... Why do you always think you can fight? We're not strong at all..." She muttered and lightly stroked Vela's skin.

She liked the anaconda, she was nice and it was a comfort to know she wasn't the only magickal person here. "Is Melanie okay? How did they die this time?"

Naomi

User Image

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the male, a soft whuffing of a laugh escaping her lips. "No, it tickled... It burned so hot I didn't feel much. Burned too fast to really feel it. Melanie, you okay?" She asked, her paws twitching and she finally stood, going over and licking her face gently. "Who is that? They had more power than I've ever seen."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:35 am
User Image
Xombie.

"I'll be fine, amore. Go to Dali...She needs you right now."

Xombie smiled softly and stood, approaching the bars that led into Marianna's cell. She needed to get to her familiar. After what had just happened, being separated now frightened her. She focused on Vela, completely ignoring the existence of the bars, then passed through the first set, then the second that brought her to Dali's cell.

Only one more set of bars separated her from the front half of her familiar now, but she didn't go through them just yet. She stopped and hugged Dali before continuing on, grinning playfully as she did so.

"We angered my mother's familiar and he felt it necessary to set us on fire...He is not a pleasant creature."

Xombie continued on after that, finally passing through the last bars and kneeling down near her beloved Vela. She kissed her bite and sighed, gently petting her in an attempt to comfort the snake. Something appeared to be bothering her.

"Vela, amore....What's wrong?"

While she waited for an answer, she turned her attention to Reelo, staring at the male quietly for a moment before leaning in and kissing him.

"There. Is that better? Or was my Vela preferable?"  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:41 am
User Image
Vela

"Nothing is wrong, amore...I believe I'm stuck between the bars though."

Vela chuckled and wiggled herself slightly as if to prove her point, though she failed horribly in the end. Any other time, her body might have stuck...This time though, it slipped right through. She sighed and shook her head. There was no lying this time. The snake was a horrible liar anyways.

"The raven had a message for Dali...He said "He cannot wait to see her"..."

Vela hissed irritably, sharing the memories she had received from Naomi with Xombie so she could see who "he" was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:55 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalilia hugged Xombie back gently and smiled at her. She watched as Naomi turned into a shade and walked through the bars like they were air. When her familiar was close enough, she leaned her forehead in to touch hers and and tapped their noses together. "Thank you for at least trying to protect her. Even if you were completely out of your league, you silly sweet lioness." She muttered to her.

Naomi

User Image

When they butted heads, Naomi took the opportunity to slip the information Vela had given her to her human. "They are like you and me Dalila. We have to protect them." She told her gently, seeing the shocked horror and rage in Dalila's eyes as she went through the memories.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:05 am
User Image
Xombie.

"Two peas in a pod..."

Xombie sighed sadly as she looked through the memories she had received from Vela. Dalila and Naomi were so much like her it depressed her. The sadness she felt only extended to Dalila and Naomi. When it came to the people that had hurt them, all she could feel was hatred.

"Naomi! The demons might be sending someone to hurt Dalila."  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces