Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:06 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina winked back at her lover and grabbed a firm hold of Sirrah's hand dragging her to a spare bedroom and pushing her inside before she pinned the taller woman to the wall and began to kiss her passionately, her hands lightly scratching up and down Sirrah's spine and pressing her body against her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah yelped in surprise when Nina dragged her away from the main party. She had been watching Yuri with more than average interest, and therefore not paying attention to the subtle signals going between Yuri and Nina.

She gasped when Nina pushed her against a wall and started kissing and touching her with no warning, her face flushed with the surprise of it all. After a few moments, though, Sirrah felt her body growing hot and kissed Nina back. She moaned softly into the kiss and wrapped her arms tightly around Nina, pressing their bodies still closer.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:31 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina moaned into her mouth and suddenly pushed Sirrah down and onto a waiting chair next to them, the music still heard through the walls and she grinned at her sister mischeviously. "Hermana, I think it's tradition of the bachelorette to get a personal show, si?" She asked in a lightly heated voice, starting to dance with the music and move closer to Sirrah. She wrapped her arms around the woman's shoulders and began to give her a slow, torturous lap dance.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah had barely adjusted to Nina's actions when she found herself flung into a chair with Nina dancing very... interestingly... Practically right on top of her. She shivered and felt her face grow even redder than before, but every time she tried to pull Nina closer the girl would just move away a bit and keep dancing. "Nina... You're such a tease," she complained playfully, Sirrah's voice low and husky with desire.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:43 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina grinned at her and removed her arms from Sirrah's shoulders, running them up her collar bones and behind her neck, then pulled off her sleeves, a look of desire in her own eyes as she rolled her hips against Sirrah's body, provoking a sharp gasp. "Si, yo se. But I am not done being mean Hermana." She purred and slowly tied her corset and let it fall to the ground, her vest and skirt next, still grinding on her sister in that torturous manner.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:23 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah and Nina soon rejoined the party, a bit rumpled but very happy. Sirrah had to laugh when she saw Yuri come running up to them with twenties hanging out of her corset and stockings. "Well, I see you've made some fans, imouto," she said, still giggling. She noticed people starting to leave and realized it was nearly one in the morning. "Oh, we should help Erin and Ash clean up... We all have to be up at nine to get ready for the wedding."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:40 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin shook her head and shooed the bride-to-be out the door. "You go. I'll get this cleaned up, you just get home and get your beauty sleep, Sirrah." She began picking up what little trash was on the floor. Surprisingly, a party of all women was fairly neat. There wasn't much to do.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:47 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah relented when she saw there wasn't much mess and drove them all home, showering and changing quickly into night clothes. Surprisingly, she didn't have any troubles getting to sleep that night.

The next morning, she woke before the others; at eight in the morning. She felt completely rested, but something had awakened her. She got out of bed and went to the front door, looking through the peephole, but there was nobody there. 'Strange... I could have sworn I heard a knock....'

Sirrah listened harder, and indeed heard something coming from the other side of the door; a shuffling kind of sound. She opened the door and saw a medium-sized box with her father's company emblem on it. The box had holes in the sides and a label on top.

"To Lulu and Lokita, From the World's Biggest Puppy."

Sirrah chuckled and picked up the box, hearing a soft yip from inside. "Ah, Father... You really have gone soft, haven't you?" she muttered, closing the front door with her foot and hurrying to Lulu and Loki's room. "Wake up, girls! I have a surprise for you!" she called softly, entering and setting the box on Lokita's bed.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:13 am
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita woke up slowly, hearing a strange shuffling and looking at her aunt. "Kyean... Auntie Rahrah, what is.." She sniffed the air and grinned widely, suddenly completely awake and giddy. "Puppy! Lulu! Lulu! Wake up!" She cried excitedly and gently nudged her sister awake, both crawling over to the box and opening it in an excited rush and lifting out the white shiba inu with strange red markings. "It's a girl puppy! Auntie Rahrah! Tell Big Puppy we love her!" Lokita told their aunt.

Lokita snuggled the small puppy under her chin and purred happily. "Sakura. Let's call her that. Her breed is from Japan, and it suits her well." She heard her twin say as she pet the puppy gently. "Now Sakura, we aren't your owners, think of us like your caretakers, okay? You aren't owned by anyone." She told the dog as Lokita nodded firmly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"I'll be sure to tell him." Sirrah chuckled as she watched the puppy bark and lick Lulu and Loki's hands and faces excitedly. She made sense of the markings and sat down on the bed beside the girls. "Sakura's a very special puppy, girls. When she gets older, she'll be able to change into a human form. She's part demon, but she's perfectly tame. Satoshi got you the very best kind of dog. She should learn tricks very quickly." She patted the puppy's head and was rewarded with a lick.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:32 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu looked back in the box and saw a few bags of treats. She grinned and took them out, popping one in her mouth to make sure they were good before giving one to the puppy. She nodded at it being very good and pulled out a second one and said, "Sakura, speak!" as she showed the shiba inu the biscut.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:36 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura knew she probably shouldn't be wiggling and barking quite as much as she was, but she couldn't help it! She liked these girls already. They were hers, she could tell, and she would do her best to keep them safe and make them happy. The grown-up lady wasn't as fun, but she was nice. Sakura eagerly ate the treat given to her and tilted her head curiously at her Mistress's command. "What would you like me to say, Mistress Lulu?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:44 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu felt her jaw drop and said in a sort of shocked whisper, "Hello will be fine..." And reached into the bag to extraxt five more treats, giving them to the puppy in a stunned daze. "She did just speak Lokita... I asked her to speak, and she did..." She said when her twin gave her a mega confused look.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:47 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah was shocked too, at first. She had thought that the puppy wouldn't be able to speak in her dog form until she was much older. But here she was, speaking just fine. She chuckled and patted Sakura's head. "Looks like you got a smart puppy, girls."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:53 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura wagged her tail when the grown-up called her smart and yipped happily when she received treats for her obedience. "Hello!" she responded as commanded, then licked Lulu's fingers to get the remaining bits of treat off them. "Wow, those are really yummy!" She tilted her head again and looked at the twins curiously.

"Why aren't you smiling, Mistresses? Aren't you happy? Oh, I'm probably talking too much... I suppose I should only talk when you say so, right? Normal puppies don't talk, do the... Tail!" Sakura had just noticed her own tail and growled at it softly, running in a circle desperately trying to catch it. "Get... back... here!" she cried, barking at the end of her statement.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games